It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I just don't know if I can trust a guy who is eating and constantly picking at his ears while doing a video.

Seriously, gross.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by pepsi78

Once you have started your research in the bible, follow you human instinct, I call it? my spirit instinct. When you keep advancing on your search you blindfold will fall off by it's self and you will see everything in your surroundings totally different, a new world for your eyes but in a good way.

This is a spiritual war taking place.

edit on 18-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

I heard it all before, I looked around and a found the truth, god is not some alien in a space ship.
I deny the reptile, you go with your reptile if you want to and I'll stay put, what ever happens happens.
Maybe it's time to look around you, because you will see all religions are the same notion, same dark and same light. Too much light will make you jump off the building, I guaranty that, you will lose your sanity.
We had it with the light, time for darkness to feel again, in the dark I will feel, I will get my feelings back, my mercy and my real kindness, not some fake smile.

edit on 18-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Haha! Satan is an adversary. How in the world can he be a Moon God now? First he was an Angel, a Demon and now a Moon God? Does this mean he's just as powerful as God?

Speaking strictly from a philosophical viewpoint, lets say light is the power

The sun would be the originator of light, illuminates the world, heats it, gives it life, etc..
The moon, though appearing bright, gives no light, it simply reflects the light from the sun, like an illusion, so, if the sun and the moon were representations of God and Satan, the moon god would be a false God...shining its light in the darkness to fool the people into thinking it was giving light itself...

The theory behind lucifer was that he was Gods best creation...the truely chosen angel...but he got a bit angry at God because God wanted to make mankind and put that as his new invention of coolness...I am sure you know the story.

The interesting thing is that Jesus called himself the morning star, and made references that could be taken that he himself was lucifer...and what better way to come down to earth and stray the people away from the godly judiac religion than to pose as the messiah and corrupt the entire religion, no longer praying to God, but now praying to Jesus...the lord god verses just God.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

God Jehovah was questioned and challenge by Satan in the heavens in front of a celestial court, Jehovah is righteous God so he will prove Satan in his own game that he is wrong about humanity, their is people on earth that really loves God and not Satan. Satan wants the thrown of God very jealously, this is why Satan created the Nephilim (hybrid) so they worship him as a God, he knows his time is very short and he is ready to battle the second comming of Yeshua.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Well in Judaism Satan is angel that is always going to be an adversary. In Christianity and Islam Satan is the ultimate evil. Satan does have roots in Persian mythology.
www.hennessy.id.au...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I ask you to read this blog here and see the true history of the Mediterranean religious culture.
www.hennessy.id.au...

Thanks, I have read up on Zoroastrianism before...like many other ancient religions, they mirror alot of todays pop religions in various ways...bit too advanced for the times to really catch on though.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Jesus is not God, Jesus is the son of God, the Christ our lord and saviour, and he is coming.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

This is more then Zoroastrianism. It's an in depth detail of how all the Abrahamic faiths came to be and were influenced by.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

You do know the Jews consider themselves the children of God right? God having children like that is a pagan idea.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Well in Judaism Satan is angel that is always going to be an adversary. In Christianity and Islam Satan is the ultimate evil. Satan does have roots in Persian mythology.
www.hennessy.id.au...

There is no satan, Evil come from the notion of "EVE" the female. I'm sorry but humanity has been pranked over and over again. No eve you go insane, without a mother to take care of you, you burn your self and flame out get wasted.
You need someone to tell you it's fine, a touch for humanity, it's the way we function. The creator is bolth dark and light, it's the provider and I'm sorry to inform you there is no satan, we are satan, we trick or selfs, we go to the extreme and burn our selfs, the reptiles are to blame. Do you want to shape a gigantic red sun ? the sun needs to calm down for our own sake.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Well I don't believe in God or any other religious belief. Didn't God make the Snake more cunning then any other creature? Right? So if God did that then God is truly at fault and in fact evil.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Well, there we have it. "Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?" has now taken a turn for the weird.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Jesus is coming. everyone look busy.

Brilliant!

Now back on topic - yeah - this is speculating on speculation... So, yeah... Nothing to see here.

First of all, that thing looks like a plane or a shuttle. Why would it look human?
Two - Why is the side of it facing us? Wouldn't we only see the nose of it if it were heading directly in our direction?
Three - If it were due to arrive here around 2011 and is by Pluto right now, due to parallax and the speed it's coming, would it really look the way it does in WikiSky - even though (like I said) its nose should be facing us? We can't even see Pluto decent enough with the Hubble, but we can see this shuttle (which is 1/100,000th the size of Pluto) and even the shape and tail of it?? Debunked, man!
And four - a "battle crusier", huh? You guys are just ITCHING for something like "V" to go down, aren't you? Just like the 2012er's and the Apocalypser's, it seems you guys really want something nasty to happen. Uggh.

Now, I believe (due to the sheer amount of planets and probable life in the Universe) that a reptillian race could exist.

But why is this them? This blue plane-looking thing in WikiSky...

Why did I just waste 5 minutes even typing a reply????

Oh yeah - "Jesus is coming - everyone look busy."

LMAO

edit on 9/18/2010 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

There is the creator, that is god, inteligent design of how things spin in the universe and here on earth.
I understand it to a point, it's not by mistake, tho I'm done with religion.
In the begining we were "the beast" "the alien from the alien movie" "the ones from avatar more bluish, darker"
The beast only attacks if it feels threatened. Then they came and modified us. It's the story in all the religions you see. They came with light, it's the zeus fable and the fire stolen from mount olimpus, or the blanket.
The yng and the yang adam and eve. The red apple from the tree, or the red pill from the matrix.
We are blind folded.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
There sure is alot of crazy tonight...is it a full moon or something?

anyhow.

I decided that I hate God...God made me with a reasonable brain and a series of incidences that made me become skeptical and ultimately quite secure in the concept that the biblical god is little more than fairy tales.

God could have decided to avert my attention to rational thinking moments in my life, but chose not to...making the overwhelming evidence showing religion as a hoax to be the only real truth...

God himself has damned me to eternal nasties and papercuts and whatnot because of these actions, therefore I place full and all blame and my personal damnation on him completely as he is and was supposed to be my caretaker.

I remember being very young...very young..young child and religious. I asked God to protect me so I can get to heaven...it was a heartfelt prayer to what I believed was the head mocheesmo of the universe...well, he failed...which means that the failure is not on me, its on him.

Therefore, God, for that action, is either going to hell...not going to torture me for his failures...is evil (which would mean going to heaven = going to hell anyhow)...doesn't exist in the biblical sense...or has been completely misunderstood in regards to being all powerful...it has to be one of these options, and due to the fact that I am still skeptical and rational thinking, it sort of disproves at the very least a biblical understanding of the deity referred to as God.

so...now that religion is over...shall we start a nice game of chess?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Well Infinity itself is a Quantum reality, and in Infinity there is no one. One is with a sense of boundaries and infinity is well, infinite and boundless and beyond, beyond beyond all limits.

In infinity all are infinite, without beginning or ending. If you could create a child soul out of a tiny fraction of your infinite progressing consciousness, then that child would stretch endlessly without beginning or ending, and be infinite, equal to infinity, so the child would = the parent.

We are the Infnite Family of Light, and its all quantum, and this universe is tiny, perhaps like a grain of sand amongst infinite hologram/school/universes, with the infinity within. We pick up the energy signals and translate all images and gravity or spacial on a screen in our minds.

We're in school.

So, anyone arriving in that craft is ET, not God, for you have to invert the pyramid, for we're all equal, in lessons and schools to progress our love and sense of equality to the next level.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join