It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovemaster9000

If that's a prophet then I'm God.
Just wow I'm so shocked to even say it.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
Today we have about a billion a.k.a Nephilim / Hybrids created by these Gray alien a.k.a ( The Anunnaki ) a.k.a ( The Fallen Angels ), these evil entities have been contaminating our human gene pool with this new Nephilim / Hybrids race like in the days of Noah, these are the sons and doughters of abducted people from all around the world.

So basically one out of every six people aren't really people? Like, everywhere? Like, there's 4, um, lizard-kids in my kid's kindergarten class? Do the lizard people know that they're lizard people, or do most of them just live in ignorant bliss of their morbid genetic aberration?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
If you don't believe in God, why would I have to take more of my time and explain to you all the hybrid stuff? all I will get from you and others is bad energy. But hey! I'm your brother if you are human, like it or not. So like a brother I will take it all in and show you and my other fellow humans, what is a Hybrid, is going to take you some time to carfully accept this IF!! you believe in God.

So here is the link, of what is a hybrid. www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 17-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

Actually, I don't disbelieve in something you could label a God overall...I am just absolutely strictly a disbeliever of any and all religions even attempting to describe it..like a atomic gnat trying to explain the solar system...the perspective is so incredibly off that it couldn't even begin to describe even the smallest of details...the language simply wouldn't work...and the solar system (the God) would be fairly apathetic to that atomic gnat.

But, a God in my mind is not a creator of the universe...or rather, wouldn't need to be....a highly advanced species could bewilder us with its abilities...spontanious life generation, a simple thought to crush a star, perhaps even the ability to create a universe bubble that would fit in its palm, etc..I keep a very open mind about things like that, and every level of species from a flatworm to godlike intelligence and ability.

I just hate fairytales...might as well talk about how God is a pancake..would do it just as much justice as the most profound human scribed holy book we got today...especially when they talk about such a petty and childish god as in the holy books in pop culture.

as far as "everyone" reading your thread...heh...theres more than like 20 people on ATS...and most of us don't read every single thread published...be lucky to catch a few threads a day during a visit..people are threadmonkeys here and a new one is created every few seconds.

I often entertain the idea that ETs have and continue to visit the earth now and then. Many leads have suggested this in historical accounting, artwork, etc...some debunked, some not. The bible..mainly the old testiment, reads more like cavemen having a ET encounter here and there far more than ghost encounters, but back then, the concept of life outside of the sphere of earth wasn't even part of their ability to contemplate..the concept was, for lack of a better word, completely alien to their line of thinking...but ghostlike experiences were not...so it would make sense for them to relate ETs as some sort of superghosts.

The point of all this is, even if you have a superstitious (religious) belief, it is best to become your own hardened skeptic...your bible tells you that the end will come as a thief in the night and no man will know when...so, when someone is saying next week, or next year, or 100 years...well, that first off goes against your very own book you follow so you can immediately label him as a false prophet...then attempt to debunk the crazy claims...else your going to spend every few months of every year for the rest of your life freaking out because some guy said the end is nigh and has a fuzzy picture of a star and "sources" to prove it.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

I just want to know how you "think" you know all of this? Were you abducted?
Second line=I'm to lazy to think of anything else to say.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

It's not about that, these people have controled humanity long enough, they just won't let us be.
They control the masses and make people beilive in what they sell. It's not my fault that I have snakes in me, it's their fault, blame it on them, we do not have to take the fault and their stupid game. They gamed humanity for so long I can't beilive it. Humanity without them would go back to it's heart, to feel, to be, without any faking.
I mean we are not perfect, but we are not like these monsters, they don't feel at all. It's nothing for them, they don';t get it how hard it is, they just see it as princess and prince, the royal. If it's the guy in black then he is coming for them not for us. So much suffering I can't beilive it, it's reverse polarity, they are the beasts and the beast is coming for them, for mister know it all. The beast from the bible is on a hunt for them, not for us.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by stephanies-chase

It wouldn't matter if I answer you that, what matters is that you start digging for answers in the bible before is to late, save your self and your love ones, thats what matters and is important at this moment and time. Make peace with God.

Tacke care.

And for those who don't believe in God, I don't know how to help you! all I can say is Repent and accept God all mighty Jehovah, is the only way I know for humanity to be saved by this Armagedon, cause a battle of two celestial entities are about to start and we humans are right in the middle of it.

I love you all, my brothers and sisters God bless you.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

LOL!

"Why does God need a starship?" - James T. Kirk

VonHelton and crew - In order to "explain" what you're seeing, you need to have certain level of education.
Sorry, neither you nor your source qualify to analyze stellar tomographic maps, astrometric telemetry or even a kids treasure map from the fish and chips shop.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Smack because: Added a paragraph.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I hope the guys posting this utter crap are getting banned when nothing happen on that date. This site is becoming a real joke with all those crazy predictions.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Smack

Don't SPAM my thread with junk please.

Moderators someone, is there something you can do about this?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaynos

What date? fill us all in with the date?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This Post made me finally join ATS!

I just wanted to ask thou, how do you tell a Hybrid from a Genuine 100% bona fide Human?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

BIONICLE ALEX.....

Don't SPAM my thread with junk please.

I think the member's question is not entirely unreasonable.....

So.....in the context of your thread.....

"Why would God need a spaceship?"

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Paranoid schizophrenics generally have certain themes, or motifs, if you will, in their delusions. Some of them are usually religious, like believing they are divine or a prophet.

link   

Originally posted by Imaginary Friend
This Post made me finally join ATS!

I just wanted to ask thou, how do you tell a Hybrid from a Genuine 100% bona fide Human?

Hybrids are highly intelligent beings they are telepathic as well and they can persuade you on good looks and lies, most of them are homosexuals, (no disrespect to human gay intended) let me clear that out.

And the most common one is their eyes, the slit in there eyes, but I have to warn people that not every one can see the slit in the eyes of the hybrid.

link   
Lets just say he is correct, and there are ships loaded with Reptilian warriors on thier way to enslave Earth.

Reptilian warriors who are 10ft tall, fully scaled, with sophisticated technology, superior weapons, and acess to interstellar travel.

Be prepared to do what?

Fail?

The Co2 canisters and a 9mm retaliation he suggested, would be the same as throwing wads of paper at a tank.

If what he suggested is true, it would be something we would never have dealt with and well beyond our means of sufficient battle.

We'd have to hope for some third party intervention or it would be over.

I think he's been watching too much Predator.
That stuff wouldn't work in real life.

- Lee

link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join