It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Awesome. Let's listen to some redneck who made a YouTube video about aliens coming to Earth. I rather go listen to someone who's worth the time and is a credible source.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
LOL! Reminds me of my older brother. Didn't waste my time watching the whole skit. Thank God!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
heh

so, according to some guy on the internet..not him, but his sources, took over SETI and found some signals...

Of course this means Jesus is coming here on a cylon battleship.

and to say otherwise means your a hybrid (whatever that is).

I am totally sold...do we drink the kool aid now or wait for the tooth fairy to show itself and become emperor of the earth just in time for Jesus and Darth Vader to show up?

Your going to be a very upset and confused person when your a old man wondering why year after year someone is saying jesus is coming and he never shows up....people have been saying this steadily for almost 2000 years now.

-total hybrid, and probably a robot also....actually, I am a lizard/robot hybrid with the skin of the dead yanked over my freakish body...don't believe me.-

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I have several questions and I'm betting they won't be answered. If at the time of these pictures on wikisky these objects were as far out as Pluto, then can we see Pluto in comparison to these objects at the same scale and through a similar telescope in order to discover their size? Also I would add that a ship of this scale and purpose (interstellar travel) would not need to be aeordynamically designed like a 'space shuttle' as the person posting the first video described.

In fact I would also like to add that he is clearly smoking a joint while his girfriend makes chicken in the background and is wasting all of our time and mine.... in fact I just wasted so much time typing this.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Maybe if someone more credible was reporting this news I would believe it, but seeing as it's coming from some skeptical hillbilly I find it rather hard to believe. I do believe something's out there, maybe even similar to what this guy's talking about, but if someone doesn't present it in an appropriate manner it's not gonna get the proper response it deserves.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I havent got a good laugh on this forum for a while, thanks people!
Wikisky is also a nice new feature, Von Helton you're a hero! haha

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by LibertyLover

Cause Jesus is not God, he is the son of God the messiah, Christ, God is where he suppose to be, in his kingdom.

For someone chastising others about not reading or understanding the Bible, you really missed that whole three beings in one god thing (Jesus, God, Holy Spirit). It's kinda a big part of the New Testament.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

You know what's ironic. The trinity is polytheism when it comes down to it.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Haha! You don't nothing about the Messiah concept to say anything about him Being the Messiah.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

You know what's ironic. The trinity is polytheism when it comes down to it.

That always got me in trouble with the nuns in school... But I couldn't resist. Even though it usually meant some form of corporal punishment or mental torture.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You think that's bad. I'm an Atheist and I'm a descendant of various Catholic Monarchs from Europe. I even made a thread about it lol.

edit on 17-9-2010 by Romantic_Rebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Wait. What if the aliens want to give you the illusion that they're benevolent, but in reality they plotted this from the very beginning. Aliens show up, proclaim themselves as gods and then they flip the switch of a giant high-powered wave generator that stimulates the part of the human brain responsible for mitigating the anxieties of the anticipation of death in order to simulate a spiritual or religious experience. Then all the poor suckers of earth line up gleefully to be carried away in blissful rapture and die peacefully, as if going to sleep. Afterwards all the dead bodies are hauled off to alien processing centers, where tiny, robotic arms remove the fillings from their teeth and then they are ground up into dog food.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I got a kick out of this guy. So non Shalant. Suck'in on a nail. I wonder if they realise our weapons advances.
We won't be the easy take we were in the past. I keep hoping Sci-fi will begin to mingle with reality. We
sure would be living in interesting times.

edit on 17-9-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
if you had a message of impending doom to deliver to the world, would you:

a. take time out of your message to eat, "smashed taters"
b. drink some energy drink
c. pick your ear
d. pick your ear again
e. smoke a cigarette
f. all of the above

I hope you all picked F.

Jesus is coming. everyone look busy.

That last phrase is brilliant, you should use that as a signature.

To be honest, the guy doesn't sound too retarded, still though if intelligence comes here with intergalactic/stellar propulsion what makes him think he can stop them with his .44? If so the war or the worlds theory with virusses doesnt sound too bad, all the "created" virusses might come usefull after all

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This HAS GOT TO BE one of the weirdest threads I've come across since I joined !!!

I had a look at BIN's link and found out that there are 8 coordinates for giant spaceships...

19 25 12, -89 46 03 - first big object recorded [link to i54.tinypic.com]
16 19 35, -88 43 10 - cylindrical object [link to i55.tinypic.com]
02 26 39, -89 43 13 - circular [link to i54.tinypic.com]
08 50 47, -89 38 09 - curved
14 38 50, -88 40 42 - curved
14 59 06, -88 21 24 - curved
23 13 00, -88 53 11 - curved
19 26 51, -88 42 38 - cylindrical, looking like ship with traces [link to i52.tinypic.com]

Source: ______beforeitsnews/story/175/068/Giant_Spaceships_Heading_Towards_Earth.html

This is one of them :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0112908ab541.jpg[/atsimg]

So...

- Either Jesus is coming and he's got some of his disciples along for the ride or...

- Cargo loads of reptilians are coming to eat our brains out or...

- Those are just glitches...

Now, lemme think...

In any case, VonSchmuck had me in tears laughing !!!

You gotta love ATS !

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Ofcourse I will have those hybrids coming to my post and redicule the actual story, to confuse you, but is really up to you. All I'm doing is waking you up and for that I'm judge by the hybrids and from some of you humans out there that believes the hybrid conspiracy towards God and the second comming of Yeshua.

Yup!! Just like I predicted, and they still are skeptic about it.

I think I'm waisting my time with you people. I did my part, now is up to you to do yours, my sin was coming forward with something you people don't comprehend.

So good luck to all on your search to survive this up coming Armagedon, maybe your jokes will save you after all, and not me.

And for you hybrids! good job on changing the subject and ridiculing the message to my fellow humans, I guess I don't have the ability to dumb down people like you naturally do, the good news is? you hybrids are very short on time, did you hybrid saw the face that David Rockefeller put when he was confronted by an Irish truthers, when they told him he was short on time? well, yup! you are.

edit on 17-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I'm glad to be skeptical of this nut. There is no end and there is no begging.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

If they make human bone-meal out of me, I hope they choke on it and get swine flu.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Well, let's just suppose you are right. I wouldn't go running out to greet them with open arms like the incas just yet.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Yup!! Just like I predicted, and they still are skeptic about it.

In all fairness to all involved, posting a webcam Youtube video from a slightly psychotic hillbilly kind of fellow really tends to feed skepticism rather than quelling it.

I think I'm waisting my time with you people. I did my part, now is up to you to do yours, my sin was coming forward with something you people don't comprehend.

I think we all comprehended quite adequately. Belief is probably the more pertinent issue.

So good luck to all on your search to survive this up coming Armagedon, maybe your jokes will save after all and not me.

if Armageddon is at hand, then our humor may well be our last and most important saving grace. Just food for thought.

And for you hybrids good job on changing the subject and ridiculing the message to my fellow humans, I guess I don't have the ability to dumb down people like you naturally do, the good news is you hybrids are very short on time, did you hybrid saw the face that David Rockefeller put when he was confronted by an Irish truthers, when they told him he was short on time? well yup you are.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join