It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Could you post the passage from the bible where is says Jesus will arrive on earth in a spaceship?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So what type of attire would one use, in a world ending event ?

You know, you need to be proper in the human extermination process, I wonder if Governments know.

Hummmmmm !

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

That's cool.

But defined space ship? you can't discard the fact that is one or not.

Yes our space ship looks totally diferent from anyone else's out there.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
could be the title of a new movie [Jesus '] 'hitchhikers guide through the galaxy'..Come and think about it, there's already such a movie, hehe! But ok serious, if SETI was canceled around 1993, what does that have to do with a spaceship entering our solarsystem prox 20 years later? And if private parties took over SETI , wouldnt the government put an end to that as well?

edit on 17-9-2010 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
So what type of attire would one use, in a world ending event ?

spandex for coolness & diapers for other stuff.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Look at my videos: Faces of Death post here on ATS ( UFO Angels and Gods ) I resumed some of my research there for your questions.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
The same thing happen to Noah, yea he built an Arch on top of a mountain and people laugh about it, even the hybrids at the time.

But lets see how hard you people laugh wen the # hits the fan, ha ha ha I wold pay big buck to see your "taught guys" faces when this happens.

Bad luck on your death hybrids.

OOPS !!!

Forgot to say in my previous post ... you know the one where I said I was leaving because the spelling was so ... well ... strange, but before I do I just wanted to say;

I am not a Christian (but each to their own) ... however, I'm pretty sure that the story book says that Noah built an 'ARK' that eventually settled on a mountain when the flood waters subsided ... maybe a couple of pages were stuck together or something because I have never in all my days heard the story about Noah building and 'ARCH' on a mountain ... now I can't get the image of an arch on top of a mountain with roses trailing round it.

Woody

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Normally I would laugh and scoff at this red neck with no teeth.

However, there's a second data point that now has me questioning.....

www.disclose.tv...

Look at this and then tell me whatvya think.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Give them some bones of wisdom and let them play.
If you like to play Homeworld again try Windows Seven 32 bit or XP. You will have a million crashes with 64bit.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well - Ov er the last couple of years, I've had to leave behind huge chunks of preconceptions about the world. From being comfortably asleep in worldly matters, I have had to consider the totally unimaginable. I've had to reflect on whether I am in fact being kept in slavery. I've had to learn about the insanity of those leading the world, that the Holocaust didn't happen like they said - it was re-written to fit the nazi Zionist agenda. I've seen that the WTC was an act of civil war by the US Gov against its own people, I've seen people believe the OS despite mountains of evidence as to huge anomalies, I've learned that my country went to war and killed and are still killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people on the basis of a total fiction, played out on the MSM like a Hollywood film. I've had to open my mind to double speak ahd hegelian dialectic. I've had to acknowledge that most of the world is in the grip of murderous psycopaths, I've had to see that the Pope is a satanist, that the POTUS is an impostor, that I don't own the property I spent years working for, that I am being forced to drink poisoned water and poisonous food, that the air I breathe is being sprayed with aluminum and barium,and that I might be michipped without my knowleldge and am being bombarded with mind control propaganda and EMF's, and that my government wants nothing better than to kill me and billions of my brothers and sisters, and I have had to consider that those same psycopathic rulers might be alien reptilians.

So - am I shocked that I now hear spaceships might be coming towards the earth. Why would I be?

Either way, it's all part of the wierd and wonderful truths which are emerging!

Even so, the idea of Jesus coming on a spaceship is a bit of a stretch for me, lol!

If there are spaceships coming our way, I hope these extra-terrestrial beings are coming to help, because the good people of this earth are due a bit of support from the other worlds.

If they are bad, the show will soon be over, and that's ok too. I will be on my way out of this lunatic assylum and hopefully on to the better realms that I truly believe in, and where, hopefully, I can have a really good rest in blissful peace. Please, please, just let there be no Zionists there.!!

ps. See y'all there. Time to party!

edit on 17-9-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

Wow!! interesting thanks for the link.

It does have resemblance.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Of course, it could all be one more elaborate hoax by YOU KNOW WHO!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
Normally I would laugh and scoff at this red neck with no teeth.

However, there's a second data point that now has me questioning.....

www.disclose.tv...

Look at this and then tell me whatvya think.

Whoops, there is a volatile mix, lets see now, Jose Escamilla, Gridkeeper, I have always thought of him as Griddy, and John Leonard Walson.

Lets see now you have been around since 2003 and do not remember these guys.......no, ok then here is a link to some search results :
ATS search results

That might keep you going for awhile

I will tell you what I think if you like,,,,,,,,,,,,Hoax.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

It all comes down to that, good resuming on that reality of day a day bases, yet it was hard for me as well to believe in what I believe in (Jesus second coming)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I hope the aliens do come and do away with all these religious fanatics.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join