It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

They wouldn't go by the name "Kachina" would they.....?
Egads, I think these puzzle pieces are beginning to fit together!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Isn't this the man that preached about Nibiru, and how he was *so* right and everyone else was *so* wrong?

He may have some 'facts', but you've got to question wether or not you beleive him?

To me, he seems a bit loopy. Seems to think he knows everything, of everything. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't though. Until I see hardcore stuff with my own two eyes. this man will remain someone that lives in fear to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I am trying to check skymap org but at nowhere does it let me enter coordinates. How do you do that? I registered but still the same.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
I have been warning man for years, Now my fellow Reptilians are coming to save me from this ignorant infested ape world. MUHAHAHAHA

thats just one of the ships,
the rest are behind it.. LOL

yes Earthlings run for your lives, the reptilians are a coming, and they want your BRAINS!!!!

What were you doing here in the first place ? You are a half breed, don't flaten your self, not 100% snake.
Bush is 100% snake for example or perhaps 90% the rulling class is 100% snake, you are just 50% snake 50 % intgeligent ape.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Okay, for the love of Kachina (which is now officially my new favorite word....and from now on when anyone says it, we all have to do "jazz hands" while holding the "aaahhhhh"), please answer the scary Saturn robot man.

HYBRIDS = what dat

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Where does that leave me? I want to be an half bread as well.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Seriously..what the hell is a hybrid?

and explain a hybrid...or better yet, start a thread on it...but don't just rehash Icke stuff...hell, even he is slooowly moving away from the reptilian thing and going for more of a dimensional bad guy angle.

Since the day I started my post ( Faces of Death ) I thought everyone had a chance to see it but I guess not, why? Lol I really don't know.

If you don't believe in God, why would I have to take more of my time and explain to you all the hybrid stuff? all I will get from you and others is bad energy. But hey! I'm your brother if you are human, like it or not. So like a brother I will take it all in and show you and my other fellow humans, what is a Hybrid, is going to take you some time to carfully accept this IF!! you believe in God.

So here is the link, of what is a hybrid. www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 17-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Witness63.....

OK.....I thought you'd refer to the "Astronaut Quotations".

Nothwithstanding a detailed discussion pertaining to that topic would not appear to be within the scope of this thread......

I will state that unless you look into all of that in great detail, you will not be able to see the level of exaggeration, misrepresentation & obfuscation that confounds that very complex topic.

Nothing is what it seems.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Well, I know the one I saw went from hovering at ground level to flying straight up and out of the atmosphere in about a second--maybe less. I wouldn't have believed it myself unless I'd seen it, but the UFO certainly convinced me. I watched it hover for ten to fifteen minutes and then it was just gone. No noise at all, it just took off and went back up into space.

That's why I'm inclined to believe the reports of these things moving incredibly fast in and out of the atmosphere and up into space--and that there are much larger "base ships" out there.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by witness63

Witness63.....

Well, I know the one I saw went from hovering at ground level to flying straight up and out of the atmosphere in about a second--maybe less. I wouldn't have believed it myself unless I'd seen it, but the UFO certainly convinced me. I watched it hover for ten to fifteen minutes and then it was just gone. No noise at all, it just took off and went back up into space.

Well.....

Seeing something like that first hand is an entirely different matter.

You are extremely fortunate to have experienced something like that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Okay, for the love of Kachina (which is now officially my new favorite word....and from now on when anyone says it, we all have to do "jazz hands" while holding the "aaahhhhh"), please answer the scary Saturn robot man.
reply to post by stupid girl

Hybrids Half human half Croc.
or reptile or alien.

edit on 17-9-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

As far as I can tell it works like this:

Human - the guy in the video and people who think as he does.

Lizard - anyone in power or a position of authority.

half-breed - all the people who don't think the guy in the video is in his right mind.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Well, then I'm glad I'm just a stupid girl.

Katchinaaaaaaahhhhhh (jazz hands........)

link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by pepsi78

Where does that leave me? I want to be an half bread as well.

Depends who it is, if it's blue it's the good guys coming to free us from this insanity.
If it's the red then it's bad.
Get facts straight.

Red=white.
Blue=Black.
Nothing is what it seems.
Don't worry if you're white as long as you got human in you it's fine, it's in the blood. Just as long as you are not giving in. The snake will pay the price, it has to, we have to get rid of them. If it's them it's bad, the reptiles. If you see blonds coming out of the spaceship it's bad.
more enlightment class people, more slavery. They don;t care, they don't feel, they are robots.

edit on 17-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

link   
July/ 22/ 1947. UFO crash in Roswell New Mexico where the U.S military conspired to hide this information from the public right after it was publish on a local news paper. Soon after, their has been millions of human abduction around the world by these so call Aliens that we immediately called the Gray's. Today we have about a billion a.k.a Nephilim / Hybrids created by these Gray alien a.k.a ( The Anunnaki ) a.k.a ( The Fallen Angels ), these evil entities have been contaminating our human gene pool with this new Nephilim / Hybrids race like in the days of Noah, these are the sons and doughters of abducted people from all around the world. Today we call them "REPTILIANS SHAPE SHIFTERS" or "HYBRIDS" these are members of the secret society of the Iluminati.

Studies estimate that this started since the time of Hitler this has been non stop till this day, this is wy we have seen so many changes doring our time period. The elite have sworn secretsy about alien visitation here on earth making this top priority to carry out their agenda, the domination of our planet is very much at risk here.The Iluminati is the perpetrator for the one world goverment ideology and the agenda of "The New World Order".

Now is up to you to see if this is true or not! just dont sit there and do nothing, don't take anybodies word for it (nor mine) and investigate this phenomenon yourself choose wisely our government this time in the up coming election for the last time, cause it will be our last.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Maybe it was a blessing, maybe it was a curse--or both--because I am going to be wondering for the rest of my life what it was and where it came from, trying to find out everything about UFOs that I can, but then I may never know.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Just so we're communicating clearly, did the abductions start after the roswell incident as you mentioned, or have they been taking place since the "time of Hitler," you know, 2-9 years earlier. Bah, nevermind.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

You really sound like you need help. I'm not trying to be mean or degrade you, but you should really sit back and think about what you say. I feel sorry for you. I am sure that you will reply back with animosity, but I can assure you that your train of thought isn't right.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Don't you get it, the bible is mixed with bolth sides. God's monkey and them. it's the problem. We are part of them now but people did not know, mixed with them when they came here. If we die so be it, at least show them the finger, I will never give in to anyone, I have my roots. They tricked us far enough. They play the good and the bad, you are part of the sharade, they laugh at you behind closed doors then you see them on tv giving a speach.
The higher power is with the monkey, god is on the monkey's side not with them. But we don;t know who it is so let's not jump to any conclusions, it may be the blue team, the higher power.

edit on 17-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
To be honest with you all, the problem with this video, and all the others that I've watched of his, is this: he's sincere. He really believes this stuff, and it's important to him. I can sit back and say how limited he is, or how foolish his opinions are, but it doesn't diminish the fact that this is vitally important to him (and, I assume, the OP on ATS.)

He's wrong, he's clearly rather ignorant, and he's pretty profane, but he's another human being, no better and no worse than I, whether you view it from God's perspective or from an "all people are equal" view.

I sympathize with him, not because I agree with him, but because this is important to him, and he's passionate about it. On the one hand, I wish to minimize him, because his ideas are clueless, on the other, I want to support him, because it's presumptive to assume that just because I think he's an idiot, he is.

This is intended as a real question of ethics: where is the balance between tolerance and refuting untruths?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Can I say, wow... just wow. Have you ever thought that you were a prophet? Do you ever feel that your thoughts are not your own or that you're being 'controlled' in some way? Do you ever feel like the hybrids on TV are speaking directly to you?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join