It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Dear BIONICLE ALEX

Am I to understand from this video that the US government allows people of this gentleman’s intellect to have guns???

If so you are in a far worse position than I thought.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Lol and that too, for some reason Alex Jones pop in to my thoughts

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I don't understand your statement.

link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear BIONICLE ALEX

Am I to understand from this video that the US government allows people of this gentleman’s intellect to have guns???

If so you are in a far worse position than I thought.

It's not as bad as it seems on the surface. In America the more intelligent folks have guns as well. And if push comes to shove, we don't have to worry about cleaning smashed taters and ear wax out of our weapons!

link   

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I will meet peacefully with whatever comes
I have a deep feeling it will be good.
But that's not what you'll hear.

EDIT HERE

Originally posted by Anthony1138
Spaceships coming towards earth? and only you know about it? oh fancy dancy that.
You sound unbelievebly crazy, like you have lost your mind in some vortex of magical thinking.
You have to realize what is real and what is imagenary, but you will not comply, you believe something and stick with it even when proven wrong, why because you are fragile minded and need some alien idea to bring you comfort in your life.

Pretty sad isnt it?, in case you are getting your "intel" from voices in your head, stop seek help immdently, space ships would be cool but lets face it, you wouldnt stop at an ant hill saying "i bring you trinkets i bring you beads i bring you themonuclear engery, NO so thats why "aliens" wont come here

Hello I did not read your post at first but because I posted after you I want to answer you first.
Why do you come to an Conspiracy/UFO related forum and outright bash what atleast 75% of the users on the site? Did you think you made a useful post? (I'm refering to underlined text here) You have to realize whats imaginary is real! There are no limits, numbers don't end do they? I haven't been proved wrong but my mind is not fragile. If you do not believe this object in space is not intelligent life, what do you believe it is? An asteroid? maybe a space quaser heading towards earth (jokes). some completely random space object? They arent coming to give us anything. They are coming to save us. My "intel" from my head is MY VOICE. It is my thoughts what I think about this world. DO NOT try to label ANYONE that listens to themselves rather then the 'group' a crazy or crackpot.

Please Anthony1138 reply to my post. Is there anyone else that feels similar to me? Please message me or reply I'm new.

edit on 18-9-2010 by P-M-H because: Added a reply to my post instead of doubling

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lovemaster9000
reply to post by pepsi78

Wait... what? If you invert your pyramid you become a receiver? I had it backwards all this time.

What if you recive instructions to kill your self ? Or to go on a killing spring. You never know.

What I know from now on I;m going to live my life the way I know, how I have been shaped all my life.
It's respect creation, there must be a creator, it's imposible not to be, things are just too darn inteligent as they are created. As I view it the god of nature, the force that creates, it's aware.
Don;t kill, don;t hurt others, fight back as a last option and that is about it. The rest is live your life, we don;t know what comes after. Why be sad, if it's the end then it's the end if it's something after and you get to travel somewhere else then that is it.

I have always pictured it this way, you may try it but don't go all the way. See how it tastes, if it feels wrong to you don't do it, it's not worth it, who knows what side you chose then you are that flipped to the extreme of who knows what.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the post... The image deep space is not all that clear enough to really confirm its ID. One can say the object in shot is not a star. I do believe the therory is slightly plausable due to the fact of other available evidence if one seeks one shall find. Would the date of arrival be possibly Dec 2012. The Sumarians seem to have a good story carved in stone and some pretty advanced tech for the day, Saying our friends are returning...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
what i have to do?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Recent light has been shed on the reason that the SETI (Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project has been cancelled by the government. It seems that something was starting to happen.

Bull@#$%!! Congress stopped all public funding for SETI in 1994, after members ridiculed it as squandering taxpayer's money on a quest for "little green men", and not because 'something was starting to happen'.
SETI has since been funded by private sources.

All this talk of some shadowy 'black project boys' having taken over SETI 'because something was starting to happen' is nothing but baloney!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Lol and that too, for some reason Alex Jones pop in to my thoughts

BIONICLE ALEX.....

What do you think about Phage's information about the objects being photographic artifacts?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 18-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Additional info

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

That second video is great...what a creative mind he has to be able to snap such complex and mesmerising words together.

If course he is a scam artist, but gotta give credit where due...the guy is good.

imagine if such quick witted brains were doing something to progress humanity verses just talking about progressing humanity while taking your dough.

in saying that, if his "channeling" progresses a handful of people to contribute positively towards life whereas without hearing that speech or whatnot they wouldn't have...does that justify his works as good works?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

You speak the truth, five star comment from my behalf.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by silkysilicone
what i have to do?

learn the fundamentals of astronomy and not be taken in by panic stricken people whom will use your fear to turn you towards an organization called religion would be a good start.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I'll look at it tomorrow, I'm tired sorry brother..

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

SaturnFX.....

in saying that, if his "channeling" progresses a handful of people to contribute positively towards life..

I can't see how lies & hoaxes designed to con money from gullible people can help even "a handful of peopld contribute positively towards life".

...does that justify his works as good works?

Not in my opinion.....

They are knowingly earning money by deceit.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by silkysilicone
what i have to do?

learn the fundamentals of astronomy and not be taken in by panic stricken people whom will use your fear to turn you towards an organization called religion would be a good start.

So thats what you think of me? no man, I'm not that. can you please go back on the post and read all my comments? is not near of how you judge me.

What would you have me do with all this information I handed you folks today? I think I did the right thing, what would you do, save your self and the hell with others?

Not me buddy.

edit on 18-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Wasn't there a thread from a long while back.. Something about an Armada being around Saturn.. wanting to chase off Reptilians with asteroids or something like that?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I'll look at it tomorrow, I'm tired sorry brother..

BIONICLE ALEX.....

No worries!

Here's another example of a film fault that has caused people to wonder about things that aren't really there:

What is this? Space snake?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I watched the video, looked at the pictures, read the article and had a good read of the thread.

Scientifically theres already quite a few good explanations in the thread already.

Spiritually speaking I just could not stop thinking about these passages here, given the nature of the threads content...

Matthew 24: 24 - 28 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time.

“So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the desert,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

Thread was an interesting read.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join