It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamization Of America Is Upon Us

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

then why are they the biggest pain in the but?

60% of the hate crimes are against jews in the usa.

screw them and tell em to get at the end of the line. behind the illegal aliens.

this is a fight for america. you want to live under a nation of laws and rights? don't screw around.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

screw them and tell em to get at the end of the line. behind the illegal aliens.

this is a fight for america. you want to live under a nation of laws and rights? don't screw around.

Firstly i'm not american, secondly that 60% you talk of, please provide figures that prove it's the Muslims attacking the jews, because you have non Muslim groups who hate the jews and finally why don't you read the constitution and your own history.

The puritan fathers went to the new world to avoid religious persecution, your constitution defends freedom of religion, as for illegal aliens well many of the Muslim were born and raised in the USA as were their parents.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Can a devout Muslim be an American patriot and loyal citizen?
If you don't agree, it should be easy to quote the included verses from the Koran and prove these statements wrong!

Theologically, no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia, turned monothistic.
Scripturally, no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran.
Geographically, no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca to which he turns in prayer five times a day.
Socially, no. Because his allegiance to Islam demands that he make no friends of Christians and Jews (Q. 5:51)
Politically, no. Because he must submit to the mullah, who teaches annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.
Domestically, no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Q. 4:34).
Religiously, no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam—intolerance (Q. 2:256).
Intellectually, no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is established on Biblical principles, and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
Philosophically, no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is dictatorial or autocratic except Turkey.
Spiritually, no. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian’s God is a triune God, while the Muslim’s is one entity called "Allah," who is never a heavenly Father, nor is he ever called "Love" in the 99 excellent names.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Amen...judge a man not by his religion but by his actions.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pilgrim1938

WTF?!?! And have you forgotten that American's say the pledge which includes the phrase "Under god." It's no different then a Muslim claiming Allah from a Christian/Cathlic kid in school saying the pledge. Get over it you bigets...religions come and go. A man's character is what stays in stone.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

i was not saying muslims were attacking jews.

FBI stats about hate crimes, say that jews were the most. i said 60% but it is probably higher, around 65%

muslim hate crimes were around 7.7%

so there is not like waves of hate in the US against muslims.

Religious bias
There were 1,606 hate crime offenses motivated by religious bias in 2008. A breakdown of these offenses shows:

65.7 percent were anti-Jewish.
13.2 percent were anti-other religion.
7.7 percent were anti-Islamic.
4.7 percent were anti-Catholic.
4.2 percent were anti-multiple religions, group.
3.7 percent were anti-Protestant.
0.9 percent were anti-Atheism/Agnosticism/etc. (Based on Table 1.)
Ethnicity/national origin bias

www.fbi.gov... (source)

it doesn't say who was committing the crimes against who.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Your original post made it seem as if the 60% of attacks against jews were related to Muslims in some manor (considering the context of the thread) so it was an easy bit of confusion and tbh i don't understand why you bothered raising it.

Check around the media and just look at the hatred against Muslims, check the title of this very thread, it's utter and complete fear mongering, hate based rubbish. Even check your own reply to me which i will now requote

So Muslims are the biggest pain in the butt? Yeah no hatred there. Tell them to get out huh, yep no hatred there either, even though many of them were born in the USA. A fight for america? Your constitution was written by deists and protects peoples right to believe whatever they like, that is the essence of america. It seems you want to destroy that.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

maybe it is misunderstanding.

as to the thread title and what i've read here, i was trying to say that the pro's are saying islam is so oppressed and
all the hatred and violence and such.

i was just showing the facts that it is not that bad as people make it out.

the jews get more crap than all of the others.

but i guess it's the squeeky wheel that gets the oil.

finished and have moved on.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by Miraj

We could start by simply saying "NO", instead of catering to there every needs and wants.

Giving people the right to practice their religion without persecution and unequal treatment under the law qualifies as "catering to their every needs and wants."

Wow - that's so dumb that it hurts my brain.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Oh, I agree. Some bigoted intolerant Christian moron probably will blow himself up. Is such a possibility a reason to force Muslim-Americans to surrender their first amendment rights? NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Ok, he just may turn out to be person that happens to be a Christian by upbringing, but that doesn't mean he will do it in the name of Christianity.
Just like McVeigh, he was more a product of the Clinton/Reno Waco fiasco than he was a Christian that did his thing in the name of Christ.
Big difference, but folks always try try try to pin the two together.

That's a nice double standard you have there. Christian terrorists don't represent Christians but Muslim terrorists represent all Muslims.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Oh, I agree. Some bigoted intolerant Christian moron probably will blow himself up. Is such a possibility a reason to force Muslim-Americans to surrender their first amendment rights? NOT EVEN CLOSE.

That's a nice double standard you have there. Christian terrorists don't represent Christians but Muslim terrorists represent all Muslims.

Ok what christain terrorists? What one for every 1000 muslim terrorists? Get real. There is no debate about this or then, one or the other. Right now there are only crazy muslims.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
reply to post by fooks

Your original post made it seem as if the 60% of attacks against jews were related to Muslims in some manor (considering the context of the thread) so it was an easy bit of confusion and tbh i don't understand why you bothered raising it.

Check around the media and just look at the hatred against Muslims, check the title of this very thread, it's utter and complete fear mongering, hate based rubbish. Even check your own reply to me which i will now requote

So Muslims are the biggest pain in the butt? Yeah no hatred there. Tell them to get out huh, yep no hatred there either, even though many of them were born in the USA. A fight for america? Your constitution was written by deists and protects peoples right to believe whatever they like, that is the essence of america. It seems you want to destroy that.

No but even here if you start with the crap you will go down. And I can give you about 8 nations around the globe that are neck deep in crap and christains being delt with by muslims.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
You know its real hard to do PR for a bunch of fruit cakes. We are to just set here and act like there are not an illmanered bunch of slobs around the world running under the muslim header. Just seperate the slobs, tag them and let the rest alone....would that be ok?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenisiz
reply to post by The Sword

Amen...judge a man not by his religion but by his actions.

Well how about someone that runs his face about WTC and thus all the dead not being holy ground becosue there is a strip bar down the road. That is all I need to hear to know about this Iman guy. Zero respect for the slob.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Very good, Alxandro, I'm glad you're awake to this threat. More people need to be aware. Europe is being destroyed and so are we. I hate these idiots who defend Islam out of political correctness. Most of them have never bothered to find out what Muhammad was about. Islam is NOT a religion. It was NEVER a spiritual path.
One & a half billion people are held captive to this totalitarian political system disguised as a religion.

I'm neither Jewish nor Christian.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
What would you propose we do?

I hear these cries of Islam, but no suggestions on what should be done.

Miraj, the best way to fight Islam is with the Truth about Muhammad & the Qu'ran.

It's AGAINST THE LAW to criticize Muhammad & the Qu'ran in Islamic countries. In the Radical Islamic countries, criticizing Muhammad & the Qu'ran is a CAPITAL OFFENSE, which means it's punishable by death.
Why do you think that is?

Because of this law, many Muslims have never been taught the truth about Muhammad.

In an open society where people are unafraid to criticize Muhammad & the Qu'ran, both would be torn to pieces.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Freedom of Thought

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Exodus 22:19 Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.

Exodus 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Exodus 22:24 And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.

Source

I really could go on, but I don't want to bash the religion, just your misconceptions of it.

And one of the points that you "Defenders of Islam" miss, Hefficide, is that Judaism and Christianity have EVOLVED over the centuries. It's been a while since the Christians have burned anyone at the stake.

If a Jew or Christian tried to "enforce" the "laws" of the Torah literally, they would be considered lunatics by their own Jewish & Christian bethren and they would be arrested.

The Radical Islamic terrorists are applauded as heros in their own lands. They want to take the world back to the Dark Ages. "Moderate" Muslims are too afraid of the violent extremists to oppose them.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Redoubt, I agree with you that there is a Globalist agenda behind the spread of Islam in the West.

About a year or two ago, I remember hearing on CNN that it's well known that Radical Islam is allied with the Far Left throughout the world.

I believe TPTB are using both the Far Left & Radical Islam (both violent totalitarian political systems) are being used to control the masses in the world.

Western Europe has already been Balkanized for endless wars. Forcing European countries to accept mass migrations of Muslims should open some eyes. This is being done on purpose to create eventual chaos.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune
You say "Jesus didn't order his followers to kill people.", but I think that most will agree that they do.

1000 years ago. Christianity has grown up since then. And the few small groups here or there that would be violent are kept in check by a secular government. And there is the problem, the gov'ts of Islamic countries aren't secular but are instead Islamic. And the cult of Islam pushes for Islamic gov't. This lends fodder to the fundamentalist kill machine.

Do you know that no Muslim can be considered a Muslim unless he believes in Jesus?

Do you know that isn't true? They believe He was a person. Christians believe He was Divine. That's two different things all together. Did ya' know that their Qu'ran has Jesus mother - Mary - as being the same Mary of Moses time? The Qu'ran is a pathetic mish-mash of bits and pieces of other religions that Muhammad stole when he created his own ... paganism, Christianity, the Jewish faith. He even mistranslated a bunch. It's a real mess.

The Qu'ran is a mishmash because Muhammad could neither read nor write. He had to hire a professional "Remembrancer" to remember his "recitations" -- this is before they were written down. Some scholars believe Muhammad was trying to remember stories he had heard from assorted sources. Either his sources were wrong or Muhammad had a fuzzy memory.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by LarryLove

And in Islamic countries old men gets to marry girls as young as 6 years old to help families in poverty get some of the burden off.

But when it comes to sexuality my husband witnessed in some of the detention camps during the first gulf war, how older men would try to rape younger boys.

But hey you don't get to see or hear about this things around.

Marg, your " how older (Muslim) men would try to rape younger boys" reminded me of something I read years ago.

You know how the Muslim men are supposed to be rewarded with 72 young female virgins. I read this was from the original 100 (Muslim men were supposed to be rewarded in Paradise with 100 sexual partners) which included 28 young boys for their pleasure. But this was later "sanitized" down to just the 72 female virgins.

According to one of the Hadiths, the number of sexual partners in the Islamic Paradise was raised to "infinite." It seems when Muhammad was raising his armies, he had to increase the promised rewards to entice volunteers. Of course, these "rewards" were for men only.

edit on 20-9-2010 by SeaWind because: mispelling corrected

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join