It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamization Of America Is Upon Us

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Do me a favor and watch this video from start to finish.
It's about what is going on in France of all places, where I'm sure 15-20 years ago, many folks shared the views you have today.

"Religion of the poor people"
"We cannot accept the development of such practice because it's not compatible with the life in the modern society. And it's not just a French question, you will all have to face this challenge"

...BTW, just because Sharia was not mentioned in the original post of this thread doesn't mean it does not apply.
I mean heck, it goes without saying.

Thanks Alxandro, for posting this video. Short & to the point. I'm glad more & more people are waking up to the fact that Islam is a political system, and not a spiritual path.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The thread has some relevance. Regardless of racism, bigotry, or whatever such labels people want to use to discredit the thread other than discuss the overal validity of the claims it has made; it makes some valid points and many of the commentors, in many ways, confirm it.

Its funny how many will rush to the defense of another religions (including islam) other than christianity and even bash christianity in a thread that is obviously not discussing or referencing christianity. THEN they not only cry bigotry, they also bash christianity within the same post.

hypocrites to the core.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ninth Wave
This is my first post on ATS
I just wanted people to see this:

Serge Trifkovics:

”The refusal of the Western elite class to protect their nations from jihadist infiltration is the biggest betrayal in history.”

4 Stages of Islamic Conquest

STAGE 1: INFILTRATION

STAGE 2: CONSOLIDATION OF POWER

STAGE 3: OPEN WAR w/ LEADERSHIP & CULTURE

The website www.thereligionofpeace.com keeps track of the number of violent jihad attacks as best it can. The site lists more than 14,000 attacks since September 2001. It is worth a visit. What is occurring, however, that is likely inestimable are events where muslims are bullied by other muslims for not being “muslim enough,” where non-Muslims are intimidated into doing or not doing what they desire, where remnant populations are in a death spiral simply for being non-muslim in a predominantly muslim area. Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists Animists and Atheists meet with death, property destruction or confiscation, forced conversion, rape, excessive taxation (the jizya), enslavement, riotous mobs and various other forms of islam (in-) justice at the hands of muslims in Sudan, Philippines, Kenya, Malaysia, India, etc. And let us not forget ‘death to Apostates’ the world over.

STAGE 4: Totalitarian ISLAMIC “THEOCRACY”

The House of Islam (“peace”), dar al-Islam, includes those nations that have submitted to Islamic rule, to the soul crushing, liberty-condemning, discriminatory law of Sharia. The rest of the world in in the House of War, dar al-harb, because it does not submit to Sharia, and exists in a state of rebellion or war with the will of ‘Allah.’ No non-Muslim state or its citizens are “innocent,” and remain viable targets of war for not believing in ‘Allah.’ The Christian, Jewish, Coptic, Hindu and Zoroastrian peoples of world have suffered under subjugation for centuries. The Dhimmi-esce are forbidden to construct houses of worship or repair existing ones, economically crippled by the heavy jizya (tax), socially humiliated, legally discriminated against, criminally targeted and generally kept in a permanent state of weakness, fear and vulnerability by Islamic governments.

It should be noted that forced conversions (Egypt) and slavery (Sudan) are still reported. Homosexuals have been hung in the public square in Iran. Young girls are married to old men. Apostates are threatened with death. “Honor” killings are routine. Women are legally second-class citizens, though Muslim males insist they are “treated better” than in the West. These more obvious manifestations may distract from some less obvious ones such as the lack of intellectual inquiry in science, narrow scope of writing, all but non-existent art and music, sexual use and abuse of youth and women, and the disregard for personal fulfillment, joy and wonder. Look into the eyes of a recently married 12 year old girl to see the consequence of the moral deprivation spawned by Islam.

4 Stages of Islamic Conquest

Thank you, Ninth Wave, for taking the time to post this. Excellent.

It's hard not to hate the Islamophile apologists/enablers who defend what they do not understand, and who betray their own countries into the hands of those committed to destroying Western Civilization.

SeaWind

edit on 20-9-2010 by SeaWind because: grammatical error

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DABIGRAGU

You speak of fear mongering and the Average Muslim? Watch this and know this:

A group calling themselves "White Roses" created this video to inform non-Muslims about Islam.
The name of this video is "Three Things About Islam."
White Roses is headquartered in Sweden. The name "White Roses" is based on a student resistance group "Die weiße Rose" in Nazi Germany. The group became known for an anonymous leaflet campaign, from June 1942 until February 1943, which called for active opposition to Adolf Hitler's regime.
You may be familiar with the points made in this video but many Americans are not, either out of a desire to avoid confronting the problem or just simple ignorance of the crisis we face. It may not be possible to get the entire Dramatis Personae to acknowledge this Islamic road to perdition but those Americans, who just do not know out of ignorance, might find the learning experience worthwhile.

As a person who has spent lengthy time studying Islam I can tell you this video is one of the best I have seen it's short and to the point and all those points are dead on!

www.youtube.com...

This video is EXCELLENT. Everyone should see this.

SeaWind

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeaWind

And one of the points that you "Defenders of Islam" miss, Hefficide, is that Judaism and Christianity have EVOLVED over the centuries. It's been a while since the Christians have burned anyone at the stake.

If a Jew or Christian tried to "enforce" the "laws" of the Torah literally, they would be considered lunatics by their own Jewish & Christian bethren and they would be arrested.

The Radical Islamic terrorists are applauded as heros in their own lands. They want to take the world back to the Dark Ages. "Moderate" Muslims are too afraid of the violent extremists to oppose them.

And one of the points that you seem to miss SeaWind is that it is not my desire, intent, or purpose to defend Islam.

I defend freedom.

You miss the fact that once we allow restrictions to be placed upon that which we don't like, then we open the door for similar restrictions to be placed upon ourselves.

Take religion out of it for a moment... If you have a group of teenagers in your neighborhood who are out of control, who are very tough and rowdy characters... And the police begin to beat these kids, on sight, out of desperation for order. And the community turns a blind eye because they feel that these kids deserve it... Well everyone may think that justice is being served. But the reality is that, while this does solve the problem in the short term, it also creates an environment where the police get used to using violence inappropriately and where the members of the community becomes accustomed to it.

In short, ten years later, somebody like you might be getting tasered during a routine traffic stop, by a violent cop, wondering what is happening and why - without realizing that you were part of the mechanism that led to your own assault.

So keep hating Islam and rationalizing why they shouldn't be allowed to have rights - but in doing so you give up your voice when it will come time to ask why your own rights no longer exist.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Thanks, Seawind! :-)

Islam will conquer Europe, with birthrates around 3.8 they double in one generation...

Mark Steyn:

If 90% of the population have 1.3-1.4 children (which is the European average), and you have 10% having 3.8 (the european muslim average) you only need 2 generations to catch up...:-P

Mark Steyn on danish TV:

Egyptian Muslim Preacher 'Amr Khaled: Within 20 Years Muslims Will become the Majority in Europe; Enemies of Islam Want to Drive 30 Million Muslims out of Europe

MUST SEE: Islam is a "peace-loving" religion from beginning to end...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Can we let this obvious attempt at yet again dividing the nation in lies and mistrurhs finally cycle itself off the front page because as long as it stays on the first page gives more creedence to this blatant lie and mistruth?

Nothing is to change. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS THAT THERE IS NO ISLAMIZATION OF AMERICA BEING PERFORMED RIGHT NOW.

Can we let this thread die please?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Your dead wrong open your eyes and start to get your brain working and do some research rather then blaber on your opinion. Are you Muslim? If not then go to a local Imam and ask them about this. You will find your answer.

All religions were at the start government. All religions are political and where the foundations of politics. This isn't true what your saying. Muslims can worship outside of Islamic republics. Your just scared cuz you see countries establish Islam as the law of the land. Yet you have no clue about Islam.
So what your telling us isn't true. Go to a Imam or ask a Muslim about this and see what they say.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Your dead wrong open your eyes and start to get your brain working and do some research rather then blaber on your opinion. Are you Muslim? If not then go to a local Imam and ask them about this. You will find your answer.

All religions were at the start government. All religions are political and where the foundations of politics. This isn't true what your saying. Muslims can worship outside of Islamic republics. Your just scared cuz you see countries establish Islam as the law of the land. Yet you have no clue about Islam.
So what your telling us isn't true. Go to a Imam or ask a Muslim about this and see what they say.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by b0sanac
reply to post by BluesBassist

Please stop whining and stop providing links to blogs and youtube videos. NEITHER of those are proper sources of information. And as far as I can see none of your rights have been "taken away" from you. But instead of solving the problem you choose to come on here and whine about it. Please grow up.

-b0s-

I'll stop "whining" when you stop trying to spread bs that islam is a progressive, fair and peaceful religion. Not all muslims are terrorists but most terrorists are muslim... I unlike you don't choose to blinker myself on the horrible things that happen because islam allows people to do it, oh and just because its on youtube doesn't mean theres any relevance or truth... yeah mm'kay, grow up please

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ninth Wave

MUST SEE: Islam is a "peace-loving" religion from beginning to end...

WOW! That is one powerful video.
An even more powerful statement from the video is:
"To associate with the infidel is a crime punishable by death"

That would mean their definition of "a cultural center" is not what many of the terrorist sympathyzers here are envisioning.

It's amazing that even at 2% it can still be considered a slippery slope.

Maybe the statment from my sig should be re-written?
Here it goes...

FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE CARTOONISTS,
BUT I DIDN
'T SPEAK UP BECAUSE I WASN'T A CARTOONIST

Time to speak up America!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What a loda bolloks.

If islam was such a bad religion than why doesn't each individual muslim that make up more than 1/3rd of this planets population prepare for jihad?

Scare-mongering BS as usual.

You have posted ONE video showing one person dead on the street where i could post thousands of videos showing more than a million muslims dead on the streets killed by western forces.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

Well put...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ninth Wave

Ninth Wave, thanks, all the videos you posted are worth watching. Especially the last one.

Mark Steyn wrote "America Alone: The End of the World As We Know It."

Amr Khalad spelling out their strategy to infiltrate Europe by posing as "westernized" successful Muslims was interesting.

I'm glad more & more people are waking up to just how dangerous Islam is. Islam is a COMPLETE way of life with its own education system, banking system, legal system, etc. It will never be assimilated by other systems because its Koranic goal has always been (from the beginning) complete conquest & subjugation of the WORLD. Nominal & moderate Muslims are too frightened of the violent Radical Islamics to resist them.

Do what you have to do to defend your homeland. I hope it's not too late for Europe.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

They will say what is beneficial to their agenda and just like politicians they lie to keep peace while doing infiltration of a nation that is not of Islamic laws.

the only one here that have not clue of the true intentions of Islam is you, and if you are and Islamic follower you are doing what you have been indoctrinated to do.

Islam is a law and that can never be change and neither the acceptance of others nations laws, Islam is nothing but intolerance, hate and conquest, just like Christianity was in the forming years, but the difference was that Christianity wasn't a law.

But in this time and age, people has gotten more intelligence they see the true nature of Islam indoctrination.

Islam is not peaceful and never will.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

That is why people can not see the true intentions of Islam, they are marrying within the nations they are trying to conquer, living a lie that their Islamic faith base religion is peaceful that is not like the so called "extremist Islam followers of the middle easter nations" But what people needs to understand is that Islam is not moderate, doesn't have denominations and is still the same Islam that radical extremist practice regardless of the picture perfect Ideology they are trying to portrait on none Islamic countries.

Once their numbers are cemented the whole goal is to take over government while trying to changes the existing laws in the nations they are invading to support their Islamic views under the guise of "equality" and "freedom of religion".

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

They don't have too, if you have been following the news we got already a taste of how powerful this people are becoming without having to wag wars.

Just warn the country you want to intimidate into repercussion for their actions and you get to see the president of the US pleading with a lowly moron pastor in Florida to hold himself from his Koran burning agenda

That is intimidation to the highest and people still doesn't get it.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Well said, Alxandro. Thanks for starting this thread. Excellent links embedded in this thread, some I will continue to use. I wish I had more time to participate.

They usually try to worm their way into the legal system of a country by demanding Sharia take precedence over the law of the land (first only in small things) -- all under the guise of "religious freedom" and "multi-cultural diversity." They demand that it be made illegal to use the term "Radical Islamics," etc. because it hurts their feelings. It's already started in the US.

I'm trying not to hate these naive, politically correct quislings. It would be nice to send them to Iran.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

They don't have too, if you have been following the news we got already a taste of how powerful this people are becoming without having to wag wars.

Just warn the country you want to intimidate into repercussion for their actions and you get to see the president of the US pleading with a lowly moron pastor in Florida to hold himself from his Koran burning agenda

That is intimidation to the highest and people still doesn't get it.

Right on target! Or that Iman's threat that if the Ground Zero mosque isn't built ....

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by computerwiz32

They will say what is beneficial to their agenda and just like politicians they lie to keep peace while doing infiltration of a nation that is not of Islamic laws.

the only one here that have not clue of the true intentions of Islam is you, and if you are and Islamic follower you are doing what you have been indoctrinated to do.

Islam is a law and that can never be change and neither the acceptance of others nations laws, Islam is nothing but intolerance, hate and conquest, just like Text

But in this time and age, people has gotten more intelligence they see the true nature of Islam indoctrination.

Islam is not peaceful and never will.

I beg to differ...Christianity was law at one point in time...it wasn't until several events began to shift the worlds view points.

Edit: And also, you cannot be certain that it will never change. The only thing certain in life...after all, is change.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join