It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamization Of America Is Upon Us

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
MY FELLOW AMERICAN INFIDEL, take heed.

Watch and pay attention to what is happening here at home.
What is currently happening here today happened in France 15-20 years ago, and no one bothered to speak up and take action.
Nobody in France was man enough to stand up and shout, nobody, but a former screen goddess from the 60's.

In a book she wrote in 1999, called "Le Carré de Pluton" (Pluto's Square), in a section in entitled, Open Letter to My Lost France, Bardot writes: "...my country, France, my homeland, my land is again invaded by an overpopulation of foreigners, especially Muslims." For this comment, a French court fined her 30,000 francs in June 2000. She had previously been fined in 1997 for the original publication of this open letter in Le Figaro and again 1998 for making similar remarks.

In her 2003 book, Un cri dans le silence ("A Scream in the Silence"), she warned of an “Islamicization of France”, and said of Muslim immigration: Over the last twenty years, we have given in to a subterranean, dangerous, and uncontrolled infiltration, which not only resists adjusting to our laws and customs but which will, as the years pass, attempt to impose its own.

Wikipedia

The last statement is worth repeating:
Over the last twenty years, we have given in to a subterranean, dangerous, and uncontrolled infiltration, which not only resists adjusting to our laws and customs but which will, as the years pass, attempt to impose its own.

Call me paranoid if you want, call me racist or whatever the convenient label of the day happens to be, but think of me the next time you hear about France trying to take their country back.
Think about me the next time you hear about the UK and the new wave of terror threats it faces from home-grown jihadists.
Think about me the next time you hear someone say they have a right to build the mosque.
Sure they have the right to build, but I also have a right to say "They shouldn't".

I predict if they go ahead with the plans to build, it will pave the way for the next Timothy McVeigh.

So, appease all you want but I'm telling you, the Islamization of America is upon us.
You have been warned.

"An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile hoping it will eat him last."
- Winston Churchill

edit on 15-9-2010 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

+60 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Do you enjoy spreading fear around like manure?

I thought ATS was about denying ignorance, not promoting it like you are?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
What would you propose we do?

I hear these cries of Islam, but no suggestions on what should be done.

+38 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I predict if they go ahead with the plans to build, it will pave the way for the next Timothy McVeigh.

Oh, I agree. Some bigoted intolerant Christian moron probably will blow himself up. Is such a possibility a reason to force Muslim-Americans to surrender their first amendment rights? NOT EVEN CLOSE.

What a load of xenophobic tripe. Do you know how many cultures already exist and have GREATLY INFLUENCED American culture? Just look at American English, we have words from a myriad of different European languages and even some Native American words found their way into our lexicon. I guess we should send pasta and pizza and Ice Cream back to Italy too, since that culture has so subverted our own

I mean sure we should guard against true subversion but honestly I'm more worried about bigots than those who come to America hoping to have a better life AND maintain their culture on some level that makes them feel at least a bit more comfortable.

Foreigners, just another external enemy they can convince us to be afraid of

edit on 15-9-2010 by Titen-Sxull because: the reason for this edit has been deemed Above Top Secret

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

All men fear something. They create enemies of whatever they're against then try to kill it! This is what it has been like since the dawn of civilization. People who hate their leaders because of what their leader do are hypocritical! Why then is he or she voted in office or still allowed to lead? Muslims are the new enemy since the Communist, Nazis and many others our governments wanted to wipe off the map. All of it is containment of the free. No American is truly free while supporting wars and giving their government power over them to support a phony War on Terror. Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us. What has a Muslim done anything to me? The same with anyone else of a religion? Islam and Christianity are always going to be around in some form or another. Two of the largest forms of enslavement.

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

We could start by simply saying "NO", instead of catering to there every needs and wants.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Fear?

It's more a concern and a knack for the obvious, and if you can't see it then you are not being objective.

If that ain't ignorance, I don't know what is!

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Given this post I find your signature rather ironic.

Allowing Muslims the same freedoms that the rest of us enjoy, without question, is not allowing them to "take over" no matter how anyone in the mass media tries and spin it.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Oh, I agree. Some bigoted intolerant Christian moron probably will blow himself up. Is such a possibility a reason to force Muslim-Americans to surrender their first amendment rights? NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Ok, he just may turn out to be person that happens to be a Christian by upbringing, but that doesn't mean he will do it in the name of Christianity.
Just like McVeigh, he was more a product of the Clinton/Reno Waco fiasco than he was a Christian that did his thing in the name of Christ.
Big difference, but folks always try try try to pin the two together.

...Do you know how many cultures already exist and have GREATLY INFLUENCED American culture? Just look at American English, we have words from a myriad of different European languages and even some Native American words found their way into our lexicon. I guess we should send pasta and pizza and Ice Cream back to Italy too, since that culture has so subverted our own

I mean sure we should guard against true subversion but honestly I'm more worried about bigots than those who come to America hoping to have a better life AND maintain their culture on some level that makes them feel at least a bit more comfortable.

Foreigners, just another external enemy they can convince us to be afraid of

And I bet you like your pizza with Canadian bacon too.
If so try offering a slice to your fellow Muslim brother.
Offer him a beer while your at it and see what happens next.

For the record I don't have a problem with people coming over to better their lives, influencing American culture is one thing and everyone benefits as we all strive to be productive members of society, but everything I've seen with respect to those you are defending tells me they instead choose to be destructive members of society!

Many of the radicals even oppose the use of modern technology, unless it's used for destructive purposes.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

The pic in my sig is a line from a display at the Jewish Holocaust Museum in Boston.

I understand your point but you are missing mine.

"They" could be referring to the NWO but the fact that Muslims appear to be taking over, "THEY" could also be referring to the radical Muslims coming to take us all away, one by one, incrementally, giving us the option to convert or die.

All I'm saying is don't let your guard down.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Good luck progressives...it's a long, long, long walk to Mecca!
Alehandro is on fire tonight!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Many of the radicals even oppose the use of modern technology, unless it's used for destructive purposes.

Those are radicals. I'm not defending them. What I am defending is the average Muslim who is just trying to live an ordinary life. Intolerant sentiments like those expressed in the snippet you posted are just meant to create fear and hate for a culture that is different. They have nothing to do with people blowing themselves up or instituting a primitive sharia law.

Terrorism and Radicals trying to force their way into our culture is bad but so far I've seen none of that. All I've seen of Muslims in this country are ordinary people trying to live their lives and sometimes that can be hard in a culture as varied as ours. That's no reason to spread fear about how foreigners are invading and trying to usurp us.

Think about me the next time you hear about the UK and the new wave of terror threats it faces from home-grown jihadists.

Fear mongering at its finest.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Do you know who actually does more business with people from Saudi Arabia or what you call it Mecca? George Bush and his cronies. www.warriorsfortruth.com...
www.commondreams.org...
www.consortiumnews.com...
www.rense.com...
Looks like President Bush is the architect of Islam in America right.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
That's about 24 thousand miles to walk to Mecca and 24 thou back, right?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Speak for yourself, but home-grown terrorism isn't much of a talking point over hear in the UK at the moment. Banks not lending, MPs lying, newspapers hacking phones and celebrities and sportsmen cheating are all topping the bill at the moment.

Please don't include my country in your hate-filled speech.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Thanks for the comment. Same with the Patriots act in the U.S. We all know how great that is. God I can't stand the MSM in the U.S. so bad. lol

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

It is just that too many people are flying over the Islamic cuckoo's nest. But hey, as long as we got Fox, then we got real journalism and unbiased news!

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Bravo to the OP for noticing it

I noticed also but u beat me to the
thread.

S&F

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Like I said the people have a chance for their actions. To many of them create enemies or their government does that for them and they just continue to follow orders like good animals they are.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
That's about 24 thousand miles to walk to Mecca and 24 thou back, right?

Hilarity.

The Earth's Circumference is 24.9k miles.

So it would be more like a roughly 12k mile walk there, and then 12k miles back.

How can anyone even consider your point relevant when you don't even know basic geography??

geography.about.com...

edit on 15-9-2010 by muzzleflash because: Linky Linky

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join