It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamization Of America Is Upon Us

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Someone who hasn't read this whole thread, a few pages back asked for examples on how the Muslims are trying to chage our way of life to please them, so I repeat my post of page 14::

The apathy here is truely frightening.
Christmas decorations have been taken down because they were offended.
How did you feel about that?

Next they are offended because the school cafeteria serves ham sandwiches.
And they want this stopped.
How do you feel about that?

And then there are the many footbaths that are being installed to plese them.
www.google.com...:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=

And then there is the guy who wants a special Muslim toilet seat installed for him.

Here is a list of many things that offend Muslims.
www.islam-watch.org...

Just to be fair and balanced, here is a list of things that do not offend muslims.
plancksconstant.org...

I suggest that all of you Muslim apologists print out the info from the above sites and STUDY IT!
Memorize it! Sleep on it. Let 7 days pass during which time you reread all the above,And then come back here and tell us what you think.

Knocking Christianity is no defence for your argument in favor of Islam.
Christianity is part of OUR family. We know how to handle them.
Their ways are our ways.

Christmas decorations don't have anything to do with Christ Jesus being born so I would not be offended if they were removed. December 25th was a day the Romans thought was the winter solstice and the birthday of the Pagan Sun god of Persia, Mithra and Emperor Constantine decided Christians would start celebrating that day as the birth of Christ in 336AD.

Stopping ham sandwiches in schools is probably a really good idea since ham is loaded with sodium, the excess of which can lead to high blood pressure.

I would rather have footbaths installed so people can wash their feet in them instead of sticking their dirty feet in the sink where I will be washing my hands.

Having birthed a few children and understanding how gravity works, it may be that squatting to poo in the loo is a good thing to do!

If Christianity is truly part of your family as you claimed above, please recall the following words and stamp them on to your heart.

1. Do to others as you would have them do to you.

2. This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.

3. a) Be kind to one another, b) tenderhearted, c) forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

4. Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

5. There is neither male nor female, Jew nor Greek, for we are all one in Christ Jesus.

6. a)Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, b) but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.

7. a) Don't pay people back with evil for the evil they do to you. b) Focus your thoughts on those things that are considered noble.

8. Pray the fullest blessing of Christ on them whether they love you or not.

9. a) Bless those who curse you, b) pray for those who abuse you.

10. a) Bless those who persecute you; b) bless and do not curse them.

11. When reviled, we bless.

12. Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you.

13. As you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

14.a) See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, b) but always seek to do good to one another and to everyone.

15.a) If your enemy is hungry, feed him; b) if he is thirsty, give him something to drink;

16. Do not retaliate when personally wronged.

17. Do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing.

18 Repay no one evil for evil ... Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord."

19, Live peaceably with them as much as it depends on you.

20.If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.

21. a) But I tell you who hear me: b)Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, c) bless those who curse you,d) pray for those who mistreat you. e) If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. f) If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you?

22) a) But love your enemies, b) do good to them, c) and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. d) Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. e) Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

23) For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

24) If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Islam and its followers can never live in harmony with others of different faiths the religion itself tells them this....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-9-2010 by BluesBassist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BluesBassist

Please stop whining and stop providing links to blogs and youtube videos. NEITHER of those are proper sources of information. And as far as I can see none of your rights have been "taken away" from you. But instead of solving the problem you choose to come on here and whine about it. Please grow up.

-b0s-

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BluesBassist

The reason for that is because Islam is a law on itself and those that practice Islam most follow the Islamic laws, faith is just part of the Islam but not Islam itself. that is why anybody that practice Islam outside Islamic countries with Islamic government are no considered truly Islam as the countries government are not Islamic.

truly Islam followers can not assimilate into the countries they are living outside their own that is going against their own believes.

edit on 17-9-2010 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

You guys are falling into the same trap the radicals trap other people into. The exact same trap.

Do you think that radical Islam doesn't have a propaganda machine?

The people that promote radical Islam want you to think the whole religion is like that, and they have suckered you into their web of lies and deceit.

They want you to think the whole religion is insane so that you want to fight everyone in the whole religion. They are looking for a holy war.

So are some Christians. Some Christians are looking for a holy war too, and they also paint Islam as some insane religion with a belief system that is so barbaric and backwards.

Don't you understand you are being played by two sides of the same nutty coin?

Extremists on both sides are feeding you with propaganda. The problem is, too many of you are too stupid to understand that you are being fed propaganda.

When dealing with religion you have to realize that the bad blood goes back a LONG time. They still want to fight each other, but they need armies to do it, and armies are raised with propaganda. The people that want you to fight Islam want you to hate them, they want you to fear them, they want to make Muslims look like monsters.

And you buy it hook line and sinker. You buy it because it's different from you and so it's easier for you to accept that everyone on that side of the same nutty religious coin are evil.

Governments and armies have done this same freaking thing forever.

Extremist Christians, and Extremist Muslims want a holy war, they want to continue the crusades. Why? Hell if I know, but that's what they want. And they want you to spread their terror to others so that they can recruit you to do their dirty work for them.

The question is, why are you buying the propaganda? Why are you listening to the lies?

Our government isn't a religious government here in the United States, we have separation of Church and State, our Constitution protects against things like Sharia Law, and believe me, there are way too many patriots to let Sharia law get a foot hold here, besides the fact too many Christians are running around this country to let it gain a foot hold.

I don't honestly know why you are so afraid? How can you live your life in such fear? I couldn't do it myself. I couldn't live my life in fear, I wouldn't let it happen to me. Why should you let it happen to you?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Well taking into consideration that I am no a religious follower and neither follow a political party, I will have to make my own conclusions base on my historical facts, so no my friend I do not fall under any propaganda spell

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Are you sure about that? Are you sure that you aren't being played by propagandists? They want this war, both sides. They want a holy war.

Think about human nature, think about the government how they lie.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You know me whatukno for a long time you know what I stand and how I bash my own government, wars and so on, I also give most of the fault to our nations and the problems in the middle east, but when it comes to religious pushing Islam, in my books is the biggest danger to America right now, no because they don't have the right to worship at will, hell is in our constitution but that is Americas laws and Islam doesn't follow any other laws but of their own faith, and that is danger in constitutional paradise.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

WOW

What's wrong with you? I mean you aren't even making any sense at all grammatically.

Let me try and decipher this one massive run on sentence.

but when it comes to religious pushing Islam, in my books is the biggest danger to America right now, no because they don't have the right to worship at will, hell is in our constitution but that is Americas laws and Islam doesn't follow any other laws but of their own faith, and that is danger in constitutional paradise.

They do have the right to worship at will, it's protected under the 1st Amendment to the United States Constitution. So, you thinking they are trying to take over because they don't already have the right to worship as they please is bull.

Now religious law is another thing, we don't allow religious law in our courts. It doesn't work.

See, if we did, then Christians would be still hunting "Witches" and burning them at the stake.

But we don't allow Christian law in our courts, and we won't allow Sharia Law in our courts either. Our courts deal with our secular law. That's what you don't understand, you are afraid that they are going to try and use secular courts to push their Sharia law, but it doesn't work that way. It will never work that way. It's the same reason that they don't allow Christian Law in our courtrooms, and don't allow burning witches at the stake.

You don't understand this, because you don't want to understand this. You are polluted with their lies and their propaganda. You have fallen into their trap and are eating their tripe with a bib on.

Time to wake up, take a step back and really see what is going on. They want you in their religious war, why are you falling for it?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
lol. classic. when you can't attack the message you attack the messenger!
nice try with the diversionary tactics. but no matter what you try YOU CANNOT PROVE ME WRONG! I repeat YOU CANNOT PROVE ME WRONG. everything I said was true.

I could care less about catholicism. Yes there is corruption abound in that religion but they don't PROMOTE molesting children.

in Islam it is OK to molest children as prophet himself did just that and it is written! Thats the difference buddy.
This is one of the reason I left this religion. As anyone knows inheritantly what's right and whats wrong. Treating women like garbage and molesting children just didn't sit right with me. So I left.

I can't remember the last time a Catholic strapped a bomb on himself and blew people up. You can only reach into Christianity's distant past to find barbaric practices like this. It seems Christianity has grown up and is not as violent as it was while Islam is about 500 years behind. Hopefully we move in the right direction as Christianity did.

That being said, yes I'm not a practicing Muslim but I'd prefer if people such as yourself do try to represent or defend my brethen! I assure you there is much disdain from Muslims for everything the liberals like you stand for. Thanks for taking up the cause but no thanks!

You and those like you are truly lost and misguided in your jaded world. And I can assure you my Muslim brothers would rather have you take up this cause for homosexuals or some other group supported by your ilk.

Originally posted by maybereal11

Originally posted by wakeUpOrDie

What if they weren't Muslims. Say there is a group of people out there. Call them group X.

OK..can we call group X Catholicism? Just for the sake of argument?

- Women are second class citizens who are inferior to men

"Women should be silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak, but should be submissive, as the law also says." (1 Corinthians 14:34)

- A woman can be stoned for nothing more than being accused by her husband of infidelity.

"If any man takes a wife, and goes in on her, and detests her, and charges her with shameful conduct, and brings a bad name on her, and says, 'I took this woman, and when I came to her I found she was not a virgin..." (Deuteronomy 22:13,14)

"But if ... evidences of virginity are not found for the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones..." (Deuteronomy 22:20,21)

- Anyone who isn't part of our group should either convert and be a part of our group or they must die

Crusades? Inquisition? Erik Rudolph? Christian Extremists...bombers, pro-life assasins etc. etc.

- Its ok to lie to anyone outside the group.

The Catholic Church covering up the molestation of ten's of thousands of children?

- We will convert the whole world to be a part of our group.

This is mandated in the bible...thus the evangelical church.

I wonder if the same folks would give their staunch support to group X if they were a home grown cult as they do Islam.

I don't know..I do support Christians right to practice their religion?

In the USA religious tolerance within the bounds of our laws historically leads to moderate and dare I say "liberal" interpretations of orthodoxy.

Intolerance is what galvinizes a given orthodoxy. History has proven this over a few thousand years...ask Jesus and his followers. The gov at that time tried to clamp down on one loud anarchist...how did that work out for them as far as putting a halt to christianity?

Tolerance leads to moderation...intolerance leads to extremism.

Your logic is backwards.

edit on 16-9-2010 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2010 by wakeUpOrDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
double post

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So we should be tolerant of a group who themselves are not tolerant of almost anything, probably including you and your beliefs.

uhhhh... riiiiiiiight.

let me know how that works out for you!

you maybereal or you maybefake. at this point i'm leaning towards the latter. i smell a troll.

Intolerance is what galvinizes a given orthodoxy. History has proven this over a few thousand years...ask Jesus and his followers. The gov at that time tried to clamp down on one loud anarchist...how did that work out for them as far as putting a halt to christianity?

Your logic is backwards.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
never mind

edit on 17-9-2010 by fooks because: for clarity

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Can we let this obvious attempt at yet again dividing the nation in lies and mistrurhs finally cycle itself off the front page because as long as it stays on the first page gives more creedence to this blatant lie and mistruth?

Nothing is to change. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS THAT THERE IS NO ISLAMIZATION OF AMERICA BEING PERFORMED RIGHT NOW.

Evidently no one read what I had posted so if I must post this same style post in every single page of this thread to get the point across loud and clear then so be it.

edit on 17-9-2010 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wakeUpOrDie

You are not Muslim, nor have your ever been.... "Tom".

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I see when nothing works for you now you want to bring the "grammatical card" I see your true colors now, pity.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I could care less about catholicism. Yes there is corruption abound in that religion but they don't PROMOTE molesting children.

in Islam it is OK to molest children as prophet himself did just that and it is written! Thats the difference buddy.

Oh...I see...since it is "written!"

Rape, genocide, pedophilia and sex slavery promoted by "God" in the bible...it is written.

Take note in modern translations they obscure somewhat by saying things like kill all the men, boys, females who are not virgins...and take those that are left for your own. What does that leave in a village? The girls not old enough to marry.

Judges 21:10-24 NLT
Numbers 31:7-18 NLT
Deuteronomy 20:10-14
Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT
Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB
2 Samuel 12:11-14 NAB
Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB
Judges 5:30 NAB
Exodus 21:7-11 NLT

Etc. etc.

You can google them all up, it's pretty horrific reading, but here is just one I will do for you for example...For the sake of argument I chose a more tame translation as opposed to the older translations which would stun most folks.
Numbers 31:17-18 (King James Version)
Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Your agrument fails...

I am not Anti-Christian, I am anti-extrremist and that means I am Anti-you for your bigoted selection of translations of the Koran and claiming those excerpts as the literal walking orders for the entire faith.

Not so for Christians...Not so for Muslims. Rant on.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

So we should be tolerant of a group who themselves are not tolerant of almost anything, probably including you and your beliefs.

uhhhh... riiiiiiiight.

Yes. It is the premise of America. It precisely our founding fathers intent and the very first "right" they made clear in the constitution.

It is the reason you are able to post your intolerant trash and the KKK is able to hold rallies.

let me know how that works out for you!

It's worked out very well for my country over the last 234 years...

Maybereal11 Wrote:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
They're always pushing a false enemy because THEY are the real enemy of the American People, of Democracy.

"Radical Islam" is the bogeyman of the new millenium.

Sounds just like the "UN" talk from the right durring 90's

Or Socialism and Communism since the end of WW2.

They're always pushing a false enemy because THEY are the real enemy of the American People, of Democracy.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread keeps on going. You Say Islamization of america and I say computerization of America.... whats the difference???

you should be more afraid of the computer technology the government will use on you to be a modern slave in the 21st century rather then be afraid of some religion you have no clue about.

I won't believe that the U.S is being taken over by Islam until I see a muslims walk in a pizza store and tell them not to make pepperoni pizzas anymore because it's offensive.

Yes every religion has their own nuts. If you recall there is a girl that won some beauty pageant that she called herself a Muslim but yet she isn't because she dosen't even follow the basic rules. Which is dress code. Yet every Muslims agrees she isn't a Muslim yet does this mean she must represent all Muslims??? cuz there were some people that said oh look Muslims lie to us. They tell us false rules to misguide Americans so they can take our country over.

Also if you say why Muslims are praying in the public today more then ever compared to the years before it is because they are pissed in a way for too many haters hating for no reason. So they are prouder then ever to stick with their religion no matter how bad things get.

I am a Muslim. I am not religious and was born in america and raised in it. I follow at least the basics of Islam. I don't wear shorts in the summer just jeans and a shirt. In elementry school I was in a class and there were 2 other Muslims these were stupid ones. We had a pizza party one day and the teacher order peperoni pizza. The 2 Muslims complained and tried to get the teacher to get cheese pizza. It was too late when they asked. I ate the pizza but took off the peperoni. So for me I went half way cuz if you didn't eat a slice it would look odd. I didn't want to make a scene about it yet those 2 Muslims kids yelled out loud that I am a big and I am no longer Muslim the reason was that the pork meat is considered baked in the pizza. I after that stopped eating the pizza because I wanted the commotion to stop. Yet these two kids one male and the other female this female was wearing shirt that showed her arms. So it's ironic they say such things to me when they also violate some of Islamic rules. The thing that I was told was that I can't eat the pork meat. I never at the time this was 3rd grade and I didn't know about the baking issue.

My point of the story is that you will find people like these all over the world they think they are the holyiest of them all yet they may be the complete opposite. In Islam or any other religion I would think is that you can't judge people if they are evil or a bad person or a good one or part of your religion it's mostly up to god. You can't take the position of god. God makes the decisions on who is not part of their religion and who is to be punished. If you make such decisions it is considered to be very bad because your trying to take the place of god.

This is just my views. I am just telling everyone here that you should be more worried about government and politics rather then religion.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join