It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11(NY) footage, taken by Steve Vigilante, released last month(Warning Graphic Language)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
Actually YOU need to think about it...

1..Crash plane into building....simultaneously detonate explosives in basement (also poorly timed )

Who? How? Explain how this was done please.

2 Allow window of opportunity for % of occupants to leave building...

I didn't realize killers were so kind.

3. Allow media to gather and record "event" which would then be played over and over and over subliminally programming you with their commentary...Shock and Awe done domestically...to allow for the US invasion plans in the Middle East and Asia/Patriot Act etc...

Has anyone come across the 'script' from this day? Where was the director, producer and choreographer situated that day? That's an honest question.

4. 2nd plane used as cover for more squibs to be detonated....and there is ample other footage of squibs...

Who is setting off these 'squibs' in the first building? If they were timed (which I can hear you say) then how did they know the plane would be on time????

5. At the appropriate time of their choosing the Coup de Grace brings the buildings down...

They didnt use some squibs then hope for the best...they were used to compromise the structures integrity...then (I believe at least) they pushed their last Button, exploding the top of both buildings....they didnt collapse Alien...they exploded from the top down

A theory....

Use it or lose it!!

But do you know what picture you are drawing for the audience?

You're suggesting that someone, somewhere, is sitting back with his finger on the trigger while watching the events unfold.
Listen, I believe in alien life..........I believe life on Mars/Moon and I believe 9-11 was an inside job. But as liberal a thinker I am, I for the life of me canNOT imagine the scenario you're creating.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by InterestedUK

No. Look again:

... second before the second plane hits, there are about a dozen puffs of smoke that come from all around the building. Could these be detonation charges,

At the point (1:57) the camera is only showing the first Tower. Remember, it takes time for hte sound to travel.

The actual hit on the other Tower is out of frame, visually. You hear it, and he pans over.

The impact on the second Tower was transmitted seismically to the FIRST Tower, where you see the reaction coming form some windows.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

I think it's Camera-man's business what he does or does not do with

his own "work" and I don't understand why you are making such an

issue out of it!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The more I watch from 1:57, the more I'm convinced those puffs of smoke are detonation squibs, synched to go off when the second plane hits to hide the noise of the detonation charges.

Has nobody else noticed this??

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

That's an interesting find. I'll just say they're definitely not identical. Here's a screen capture of the waveforms. As labeled, the original new video is the top track and the newest video is the bottom track. I lined the "holy" up together and didn't stretch or compress the clips. The orange markers up top show where each track says "holy" (the same place, "B" not labeled) and "shat". The waveforms aren't identical nor are the separation between the two words.

Here's the two audio clips exactly as seen above, one stacked upon the other.

"Holy shat"

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
nm

edit on 15-9-2010 by KIZZZY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

No. Look again:

... second before the second plane hits, there are about a dozen puffs of smoke that come from all around the building. Could these be detonation charges,

At the point (1:57) the camera is only showing the first Tower. Remember, it takes time for hte sound to travel.

The actual hit on the other Tower is out of frame, visually. You hear it, and he pans over.

The impact on the second Tower was transmitted seismically to the FIRST Tower, where you see the reaction coming form some windows.

Can you explain why we dont see any ejected glass or objects from the impact as these puffs of smoke is popping out of building two?

The shock wave would have pushed objects out of the building being hit to be able to effect the other building.

Why is there no major sign of fire or smoke on the side facing building two after the impact? There is hardly any damage. Probably because there wasn't a major shock wave in that direction. The plain hit at an angle leading away from building two. The plain just about mist building two.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
listen to the conversation starting at 0:30

oh... my .... god.... who talks like that ?????

"have you noticed something? the flames are going lower and lower, guy.(guy???) they are slowly going down the building."

"the building looks like it took a major hit!"

"it did! it got hit by a plane!"

"How do you bring a building down?" (at this point no tower collapsed yet)

"you cant,....... it imploded!" (it imploded! ??? freudian slip???? )

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

No. Look again:

Thanks, I think you're right. I didn't account for the sound travelling slower than the actual explosion, because the building doesn't look that far from the camera. I guess it depends on how far the cam is zoomed in.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Three_moons

That's an interesting find. I'll just say they're definitely not identical. Here's a screen capture of the waveforms. As labeled, the original new video is the top track and the newest video is the bottom track. I lined the "holy" up together and didn't stretch or compress the clips. The orange markers up top show where each track says "holy" (the same place, "B" not labeled) and "shat". The waveforms aren't identical nor are the separation between the two words.

Here's the two audio clips exactly as seen above, one stacked upon the other.

"Holy shat"

I'm not saying the waveforms are identical, that would mean that I am saying the same audio is overlaid.

I'm saying the PERSON, sounds similar, the GUY.

If the PERSON sounds familiar, a waveform analysis on two different tracks, at two different locations, at two different surroundings would be meaningless, unless you had really sophisticated software.

But I'm not talking about that in the first place.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Please allow me to go on record with my explanation for that day because the way some of you make it sound (with squibs going off the moment the planes hit) requires too much precise timing which is beyond what a mortal killer(s) can accomplish!

I think these building were rigged for demolition when built. Same as the Sears tower. Not for sinister reason but for destruction when the time came to take them down later on in the future.

What I will consider is, perhaps (not knowing Demolition-101 so I am just speculating.....) a group of sinister people DID go into the buildings weeks before the events of Sept 11 and get them ready. Now, I am just speculating but I do believe something was going on when there was (reportedly) a Power-down in the buildings in the previous weeks.

Perhaps the explosive needed fresh wicks and that's what Marvin Bush's crew allowed to happen (I am half kidding of course but something along those lines)

I think the planes (drones/missiles) were planned. PNAC takes care of that scenario.

And I believe once (and IF) the planes (drones/missile) hit their marks THEN...........the demolition happened at the end of that horrible hour...... by someone, somewhere (probably WTC 7) pulling the switch.

At no time do I believe, detonations were imploding (purposefully however) throughout the course of all that chaos. You're giving the criminals way too much credit!

A missile took out flight 93 over Shanksville (which was probably carrying all 200 passengers and crew when they switched planes in Newburgh NY or Ohio) and a missile absolutely positively hit the Pentagon too.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

And while I do appreciate you running the waveform check, I wasn't asking for verification of an overlay, because I'm not saying an overlay happened.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
could anyone point me in the direction of a website that can provide the dimensions of the buildings and the approx size of the holes left after impact? something about the damage doesnt look right hopefully im wrong

Are you kidding? THis has been getting shown for Nine years now,
And you Now want to do your own investigation? OMG..where have you been?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

What point in the video does he say "it imploded"?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by truthseeker10
could anyone point me in the direction of a website that can provide the dimensions of the buildings and the approx size of the holes left after impact? something about the damage doesnt look right hopefully im wrong

Are you kidding? THis has been getting shown for Nine years now,
And you Now want to do your own investigation? OMG..where have you been?

You have to respect that not everyone is into this stuff. Some just view the news and say holly crap. And than they watch more news and agrees with the politicians that Afghanistan must pay the price.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/977f8fd90e92.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

If this building was hit with demolitions, where were the secondary sounds in that video? Also how can you explain the large fireball that went outward, and then it went upward like a mushroom cloud?

When demolitions are used to take down old buildings, you would not see a fireball and mushroom cloud.

I don't think anyone's theory of demolition usage is valid.

As the planes hit the towers, the initial impact, jet fuel, air pressure, and anything combustible/flammable (inside the buildings and planes) added to this whole mess.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I suppose there are allot of people that live under rocks,
My apologies

edit on 15-9-2010 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thank you OP for providing us with a topic we can get our teeth in to and of course the clear video footage of this terrible terrible event.

This thread has garnished attention from all over ATS and IMHO one day we will find out exactly what happened, but those responsible will be long gone and buried.

Thanks again star and flag

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join