It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11(NY) footage, taken by Steve Vigilante, released last month(Warning Graphic Language)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Very high quality video that includes the South tower strike, and the collapse of the south tower. Although it is zoomed at the exact moment. If this is a repost( I searched and didn't find anything) please close thread.

I may be wrong but it appears this guy was filming at one point , right where the Naudeut Bro's filmed the north tower strike. Except his camera must be a lot nicer, because it is much clearer, with more definition than the Naudeut shot.

Also, the camera is trained on the north tower when the south tower is hit and you can clearly see the large amount of smoke expelled from the north tower as f175 strikes.

Steve Vigilante, a professional cameraman, says in his video description, on you tube this about the video:

Some footage I shot on 9-11-01. This is never before seen footage and has never been released. I chose to upload it because I feel it has historical importance. Like many New Yorkers I know some of the people who have passed and I know many people who have lost a loved one. Some of the footage is considered graphic as is some of the language. Unfortunately, this is a day I will never forget. May God Bless those who we lost on that terrible day.

It was uploaded Aug 4th 2010

edit on 14-9-2010 by PersonalChoice because: Hit enter to soon

edit on 14-9-2010 by PersonalChoice because: Add text

edit on 14-9-2010 by PersonalChoice because: more text

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
This footage to me anyway adds more proof to a cover-up. This footage has been edited and raises some rather shocking questions…
My questions.

1. Why has this footage not been seen until very recently?

2. Why is it such high quality with crystal clear clarity?

3. There are several cuts in the film.... why?

4. We don't actually see the 2nd tower strike as the camera conveniently zooms into first tower... why didn't the spot the incomming plane??

5. The sound of the 2nd strike doesn't sound like a plane to me, shouldn't there have been a drone of the plane clearly herd for some time before the strike?

6. After the 2nd strike did anyone else notice the uniform damage, looks like it is onlt 2 or 3 floors that are blown out in a line, very unlike the jagged edges of the first strike.

7. at 7:12 there is footage of two men, one of which clearly says a plane came in... The man stating he saw a plane is very suspect to me, and the way the footage is edited prior to this is a lead up to this statement. It is clasic profensional directing and editing.

Just a few of the many questions about this footage.

Who were these men and why only release this footage now??

Korg.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Korg Trinity because: added point 7.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

4. We don't actually see the 2nd tower strike as the camera conveniently zooms into first tower... why didn't the spot the incomming plane??

5. The sound of the 2nd strike doesn't sound like a plane to me, shouldn't there have been a drone of the plane clearly herd for some time before the strike?

yeah surely someone that day would have seen the second plane coming and recorded it, i think there is only
1 or 2 clips of it seconds before impact but none before. its not like its not noticeable ???

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

I share some of your same questions but will attempt to answer a few. I'm always suspicious of cuts too although I went through some of the YT comments and at least some of the cuts are explained by him switching locations a few times which can clearly be seen. It appears he's a professional photographer which should explain the quality. The beginning was shot from within a building which may explain the lack of noise and him not seeing it coming. I absolutely and immediately noticed the uniform damage. The men talking at the end were people on the street telling others what they saw.

I work downtown and am in video production. First portion of the video was shot from the 29th floor of our building. I then went down and was shooting from the front. I walked up to Chambers and Church and started heading towards the WTC. I was with someone who was 6'8 and an insulin dependent diabetic. He started to get low blood sugar so we stopped to get him snapple at the corner of Church and Park Place.
YT comments

From his YouTube profile

I am a Video Production professional in the NYC area. I am an Emmy award winning videographer and Emmy nominated editor. I am always looking for fun and interesting projects. If you have any interest in my work please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Channel Views: 570
Total Upload Views:8,004
Style: ---
Last Visit Date: 17 hours ago
Subscribers: 12

I'm not positive it's the same guy but upon first glane this appears to be him. Stephen A. Vigilante IMDB

edit on 9/14/2010 by Three_moons because: added more infomation

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
could anyone point me in the direction of a website that can provide the dimensions of the buildings and the approx size of the holes left after impact? something about the damage doesnt look right hopefully im wrong

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

He waited 9 years to post this??

Give me a frekin breakl!!!

The guy is a "professional photographer "

If real, his film would have been sold to EVERY broadcaster in the world before the "supposed" hijakers passport hit the pavement..

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
damn not sure now what to believe?

edit on 14-9-2010 by dragnet53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

You posted "I smell a hoax"

Then edited it to

damn not sure now what to believe?

Did they get to you that fast??? sheesh

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The footage is real, however for me the running commentary is dodgy.

When I heard:

"How do you bring it down?" "You can't you have to implode it!!"

My BS meter started twitching uncontrollably!!

And I'm a truther!!!

edit on 14-9-2010 by kiwifoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

The last part of the video where they show the people's faces and then the explosion kind of got me. I am riding the pine.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

Not exactly what you asked for but hopefully helpful. I'm curious about this myself. The first picture is a screen capture from the video and the remainder are from my files that I've saved through the years and a few that I just found. I really can't speak for the integrity of any of them though. All of them look similar but the last picture with the plane about to hit doesn't seem to fit the pictures.

Multiple screen captures of the collapse with a few related to the above pictures.

Here's some more information about the videographer who appears authentic.

2004 New York Emmy Nominees Feb 21, 2004

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS
311 en Espanol con Miss Universe. August 31, 2003. (NYC TV). Arick Wierson, Producer. Harry Hunkele, Director; Walter Garaicoa, Audio; Steve Vigilante, Camera.

Mayor Bloomberg congratulates NYCTV on 44 New York Emmy Nominations

ADVANCED MEDIA: Video Editor. Steve Vigilante. August 8, 2008. (NYC.gov). "City Scoop."

55th Drama Desk Awards

For NYC TV Channel 25, Arick Wierson, William Fitzgerald and Trevor Scotland are Executive Producers. Steve Vigilante is Technical Director.

From another website with minimal additional information.

New August 4, 2010 - uploaded by YouTube user vignyc first with the title "9-11 WTC Attacks," changed Aug. 6 to "9-11 WTC Attacks Original Sound. Steve Vigilante."

Superb quality footage with clear, loud audio. Steve went to the street and captured the South Tower demolition from the same location used by Jules Naudet to film the 1st plane impact.
Source

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Agreed, and then when asked who should we attack, they said Israel...

Why??? What would make them think that??

I'd like to know if anyone can check the street scenes at around 5:40..They seemed to be added later..No direct pans to WTC seemed odd.
Were the rego numbers of the vehicles from 2001???

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

My BS meter is still going off as well because of the crystal clear quality of the video. I mean not even professional video crews that day had that crystal clear footage.

like I stated that last part of those people in the end and their reaction with the first building falling down kind of got me.

+5 more 
link   
I don't know why, but watching this video in it's entirety was like seeing it for the first time again. It sent shivers down my spine. How sad, how pointless, what a bloody waste of precious life.

It makes me sick to think that nearly a decade on, we're still arguing about this horrible day. I wish to God we find out the truth, one way or another.

God bless the poor souls that lost their lives that day, God bless us all, damn it.

link   

Yeah, I'll second that the video is real. But I had trouble with the commentary too.

Unless my ears deceive me, it sounds like the commentary may have been added to the existing audio on the tape. The ambiance of the voices doesn't match the ambiance of the background sounds. It lacks cohesiveness.

As to the questions about why release it now, not everyone is a conspiracy fan. In fact, we are a minute portion of the population. There may be many legitimate reasons why it took this long to release it. A tape like that could be very emotional for the person who taped it and was there. They may not have had the intestinal fortitude to view it until recently. And you have to respect that.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
ok, goin out on a limb..
im starting to give the tv fakery a little more credance. the amateur films are way more clear, and blue and detailed than the television videos. i dont know about the whole no plane, but it seem like evry video of that day has been altered. the few that dont seem altered, dont show a plane crash. the amateur films are definately have more detail .. why? im more frustrated now.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
From 5:06 onwards, the man with the cameraman says "It's all because of Israel".

Just before then, he says "They know exactly where!!" but I can't pick up what he is saying apart from those two sentences and I have played that section a few times to try to pick up what else he is saying.

Is he referring to the US Foreign policy and relations with Israel being a possible motive for the attacks....

Or something else?

Got me thinking of the alleged Mossad Agents apprehended on the day in NY.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Well, at least put it in context for those who aren't going to watch the video and rely on our comments to make decisions.

Narrator: This, that building's never gonna be the same again. How could (it?)
Other guy: How do you bring that building down?
Narrator: I, you can't. You gotta implode it.
Other guy: You can't even implode it. It's too high. You gotta dismantle it from the top.

I could see the possibility of myself saying that if I were in his shoes. If some one really wanted to find out I'm sure the video could be synced with the fire, smoke, sirens and other ambient noise to determine it one way or the other.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Three_moons

Well, at least put it in context for those who aren't going to watch the video and rely on our comments to make decisions.

Narrator: This, that building's never gonna be the same again. How could (it?)
Other guy: How do you bring that building down?
Narrator: I, you can't. You gotta implode it.
Other guy: You can't even implode it. It's too high. You gotta dismantle it from the top.

I could see the possibility of myself saying that if I were in his shoes. If some one really wanted to find out I'm sure the video could be synced with the fire, smoke, sirens and other ambient noise to determine it one way or the other.

Thanks for that!
I didn't intentionally miss that out, I just didn't catch it. It does make a little more sense when considered in that context, but still sounds like a very unnatural thing to say at such a time, don't you think?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
and then when asked who should we attack, they said Israel...
Why??? What would make them think that??

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who heard that.
And I had the same question as you did.
The Israel comment is about 5:10 into
the video.

But I do thank the OP for posting this
as this is new video footage to me.
Have never seen it before. So we
can add it to the 9/11 archives
for future use in a court case
against the real people who
did this.

S&F from me

new topics