It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So another Alien wannabe I hear some say.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Excuses, excuses, excuses...

If you want to believe you or the OP are "aliens" then feel free

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Thank you for your comments they glad to see someone gets me when I speak of ones inner voice - most animals do it instinctively.- they are truly self sufficient.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Thank you for your comments they glad to see someone gets me when I speak of ones inner voice - most animals do it instinctively.- they are truly self sufficient.

I suppose most animals are also aliens by that token then?

This thread is truly ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
We have had a number of people who have come onto this site and have claimed that they are aliens/from the past/from the future - so far I haven't read any real proof [I hope one day someone will say that they are alien and the formulae below is the basis for something that humans have never formulated e.g. relationship between number of people re-incarnated and the age of the soul]

I want to be fair to you with this... "Why, if you want to show that there are aliens among us, did you not go to your doctor/psyachiatrist first to help offer proof/evidence rather than appear incognito in a conspiracy forum?"

Of course, in the past, the world population was never 6 billion, When I was young, it was about three billion, and 100 years ago, perhaps one billion. No one knows exactly, except that it was always much lower than in modern times.

If we are to consider reincarnation as a possibility, that would mean that a lot of people being reincarnated are "new" and never had a chance to live before at all in the past. There simply weren't enough bodies around for them to occupy.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

My dog isn't self sufficient in the slightest. Oh, and I've just decided that I'm an alien. 'Protect the environment, all governments are corrupt, don't exceed the speed limit' - these are my words of wisdom.

edit on 15-9-2010 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I wouldn't ask the alien to solve any complex mathematical equations. That has already been done in "The Day the Earth Stood Still", when Klattu went up to the Professor's blackboard and solved some equation that had perplexed him.

I have heard the rumors for years that the U.S. government influenced that movie behind the scenes. And not just that one....

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by witness63

What I meant was that yes there were less people about when I was young too - My point was that indiviidual souls have divided them selve into parts and also there are more evolved souls incarnated at this time

edit on 15-9-2010 by artistpoet because: typowz

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by witness63
I wouldn't ask the alien to solve any complex mathematical equations. That has already been done in "The Day the Earth Stood Still", when Klattu went up to the Professor's blackboard and solved some equation that had perplexed him.

I have heard the rumors for years that the U.S. government influenced that movie behind the scenes. And not just that one....

There is a term used "In plain View" Many scientific projects go on that the general public is not aware of.
Many ideas you see in Movies are actually what they are working on though they are far from perfected.
Would you want to be the one to test an zero gravity worm hole

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by subby

My dog isn't self sufficient in the slightest. Oh, and I've just decided that I'm an alien. 'Protect the environment, all governments are corrupt, don't exceed the speed limit' - these are my words of wisdom.

edit on 15-9-2010 by subby because: (no reason given)

Well they're domesticated by people -

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Why are you still reading it then? Surely you can find something amidst the vastness of ATS that does interest you? Let people be already.

I'm not saying I disagree as such, just that it seems you're making quite a significant effort just to ridicule it....

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

If its not a bother i am interested in your abilitys or gifts if u have time?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by subby

My dog isn't self sufficient in the slightest.

I'd bet you dog is way more selfsufficient than you think. But, he doesn't have to be, so why should he?

Oh, and I've just decided that I'm an alien.

I almost wish it were that easy. It is true that many Humans alive today are "souls" from other worlds, and that many are young and old souls, but One's soul does not make them alien to Earth, that is reserved to One's physical form.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

reply to post by witness63

What I meant was that yes there were less people about when I was young too - My point was that indiviidual souls have divided them selve into parts and also there are more evolved souls incarnated at this time

In the vastness of the Universe there are more than enough hierarchical "I's" to provide a soul/spirit for everyone. And, One need not be confined to a single planet.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by Death_Kron

Why are you still reading it then? Surely you can find something amidst the vastness of ATS that does interest you? Let people be already.

I'm not saying I disagree as such, just that it seems you're making quite a significant effort just to ridicule it....

This quote comes to mind: "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -- Albert Einstein

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I have heard of american indian tribes claim to be the parents of so called "Star Children." They believe that a woman falls in love with a certain star and the entity comes down from the heavens and impregnates the woman. They say that they raise the child until 6 years of age, when the "Star Father" comes back to earth to take the child and teach them of the wonders of the Universe..... So are you possibly a relative of some sorts?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I have a question, have you PHONED HOOOOOOOME yet?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

What planet and galaxy are you from?

"What Planet Are You From?" - that was a movie. Maybe the thread starter is Garry Shandling.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
hmmmmmmmm.

Everyone feels like they are not from this planet from time to time but in no way does that mean that they are in fact an alien from another planet .
As a matter of fact i think that there are in fact true aliens among us humans here on earth , however judging by the ops answers and roundabout way of avoiding things put to him i seriously doubt that he is one .

Some of the things he sais, while obviously trying really hard to sound profound and insightful are obviously too complex for his understanding and as such he ends up contradicting himself and telegraphing the fact that he doesn't know what he is talking about .

Personally i am at a loss as to why this thread has been allowed to run this long , however i am somewhat glad that it is in The Grey Area so as not to drag the real Alien/UFO subject through the mud more then it already has been ... Not As much anyway.

Just out of curiosity OP , Do you have another account here? Your mannerisms are awfully familiar to another member that i wont name here....

Omega85

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but if you are correct ans if past lives are true, then my life has no cover and no end. It is constantly being revised and worked on, and it's shape is that of a the next page after the ending being the fist page at the beginning. There is one place I always return to in these dreams of mine. A place I have past by many a times around the bend. It's a place outside of time, where an intelligence that is not God gets me. It takes me, it shows my mission, and then it puts me into the system. Too long to explain, but it's something like an "I'm my own grandfather" paradox within causal modern contexts.

Again, when I'm older it will make a great book to write down. But this place I speak of I only drew once a long time ago.

lh4.ggpht.com...

Still younger before that, attempts to draw such things to a wee tot did not bode well. I recently found in my room a collection of these crazy art things from when I was a very young kid. I think I was trying to draw this stuff out:

lh4.ggpht.com...

I am pretty sure I broke the cycle. And for that reason, perhaps it is fear that keeps me from believing in it. But I have my faith. Your philosophy I mainly agree with, but I cannot believe you are an alien. I've see in dreams the true absolute spread out sense of what alien means. I reject the "human body + or - something" form. There are things so far out there you wouldn't even imagine. I have to take the words from yet another video game to light:

Carbon stars with ancient satellites, colonized by sentient fungi; gas giants, inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences; worlds stretched thin across the membranes where the dimensions intersect... impossible to describe with our limited vocabulary!

I cannot help but feel a certain feeling of familiarity with such non-human looking aliens. As if I've been with them before. Fought them perhaps? Loved them? To you, perhaps I was them. In any case, have a look. I will PM you more on my views of aliens because I'd rather not spam a bunch of videos here.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

edit on 16-9-2010 by Wisdom Of The Ankh because: nothing

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join