It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So another Alien wannabe I hear some say.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

There is plenty of information in the public domain about the Illuminati - Though one must discern and seperate the wheat from the chaff so to speak.
It is not a matter of a few hundred years ago ie The founding of the USA but goes back to Ancient Civilisations such as the priesthood of Amun.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I do understand that Sci-fi is often showing the future technology now and I did not mean to come across as putting it down - I am interested in science and astronomy as well as many other subjects. I recently watched some vidoes on the Montauk Project which is indeed fascinating and I would love to know more.
I know that there is technology that is very far advanced that is still under wraps so to speak.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wisdom Of The Ankh

FlyInTheOintment is simply a username. You sir, while obviously no friend (it was intended to be ironic, but your 'superior intelligence' obviously doesn't extend to deep concepts like that I suppose) are a complete moron, I see that now. Seeing as the mods decided your posts were legitimate in spite of my initial flagging of the insults you leveled, I tried to entertain your 'reasoning' - but it just doesn't stack up.

Congratulations, I just hit the ignore button. You're not worth bothering with. Enjoy your existence.

Troll. With the gumption to claim such preposterous, infantile gibberish as truth! Honestly, what has the world come to...?

Oh - and you didn't answer any of my questions. The namaste answer doesn't count, as it's simply another veiled insult.

Fly.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Like my previous post shows, what happens when technology brings us out of the cycle.

What happens when technology exceeds religious doctrine.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hi Saturn you say "..................
.................So, it is a better thing to have larg corporations huddle animals and destroy life and respect for all living creatures so we can have cheeseburgers..........."

My response is that I do not eat my fellow beings or any of their products. The eating of dead animal flesh and drinking of their milk etc is the norm but it is not natural and causes harm to the body machine.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by fog mountain

Some very good points thank you

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

Yes your comments are most helpful and I thank you for them - they touched me

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Remember me ?

My friend, people are making threads all the time, stating their opinions, their beliefs, their likes and dislikes. You will find that uncommon ideas and theories are subject to harsh debates sometimes, not only in the Gray area but on many other boards as well. It is part of this great forum that is ATS. And what makes it Truly the best place to be. It would be quite boring otherwise, don't you agree?

I understand how you feel. It takes courage to put up a thread that goes in the opposite direction of "mainstream" thinking. And for taking that step, I salute you.

You are not alone.

Yes I do remember you Son. Your comments are much appreciated and balancing.
Yes one could not accuse this site of being boring and I like a challenge and to be stretched.
Regards
Michael

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

".......the lies and the deceptions of the Main stream media ......"

Well said sir - If people only knew the half of it there would be a real revolution.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by witness63

Thank you for the link which I have bookmarked and will read when time permits.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

No, actually it's not increasing. It's been between 10-15 billion years for quite some time now.

Everything decays. Everything dies. Even protons. Even photons. There is a limit to the age of the universe because there is only so much energy to continue running the universe.

The universe will die. Dark energy will decay, and the universe will snap back on itself and restart. Who knows how many times its happened and how many times it will happen onward. Perhaps that is the cycle you speak of. But it is impossible to transition memories between these parts. because memory is nothing more than the continuation of electricity in the brain. Once that brain dies, the electricity spreads out with it, losing the resonance that keeps memory going.

There is no proof for the soul, nor God, nor much of anything to what you speak of. It is common sense that harming others harms yourself, as it is quite obvious that war creates war. Yet nobody's ascending. There have been 106 billion people who ever lived. There are 6.8 billion people on Earth today. I think it's kind of obvious that the cycle is not working and has failed miserably.

One can escape the cycle by leaving the limitations of time and death itself.

I'm actually interested in your opinion of something. It's from a video game. Basically there are these creatures called the Geth. Geth are computer programs. One Geth is as smart as a common computer program. But hundreds of them on a piece of hardware work together to generate intelligence. They are basically virtual brain cells that behave exactly the same way. By the time around 1,000 are running on one piece of hardware, the hardware has the capacity to think like a sentient being. It is, for all intensive purposes, a sentient being. However, it is not once consciousness. It is not one person. Each Geth is an individual working together to create a communal intelligence on a built piece of hardware. Geth hardware have quantum entanglement contacts to hubs. If the hardware ever "dies", The geth programs simply use the device to upload back to their hubs and not die. They cannot die. They are literally physical souls.

So how would your karmatic system work for them? They can never die. They can only exist. If a program is lost, it is not a person. It is replaced, copied, or made anew. Programs can change their code, evolve, and develop. But alone they are no different than a brain cell. Only when they work together do they become as intelligence and conscious as a human or beyond.

How does it work? They have removed themselves from your so-called cycle of birth and death. Your system is irrelevant to them.

Have a listen from directly in the game. I really want your opinion of how to make your system work for them For all intensive purposes, if I downloaded my own consciousness into the same, I would be removed from your cycle:

Very Interesting comments which I agree with apart from a few of the details. there is no death in that the soul does not die with the body it merely changes location but again how does one prove such a thing.
Your figures are wrong regarding the nimbers of Humans who have lived upon the Earth. An individual soul can divide itself into parts so as to enable itself to evolve in the way of soul (not as in Darwinism). And reincarnation is also a main factor. Have you considered that we may be the same souls who were in Atlantis and that we incarnate many times
Each soul has a purpose for being on Earth. It is upon fulfilment of that purpose when the soul evolves and escapes the cycle of rebirth. The Earth is the first step on the ladder the planets represent Transit realms where the soul can rest and refresh for rebirth - However the true realms of soul are awaiting those who evolve. Many evolved souls choose to be reborn so they can help others but they are not obliged to do so.
This computer game sounds fascinating and I will watch the vids when I havechance

edit on 14-9-2010 by artistpoet because: missing words

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

It seems a bit homo-centralist to me. Now that we know earth is but a pebble amongst millions of other Earths, I can't see it as special. It's just there.

I also am not going to necessarily accept the aspect of division. I have a kind of odd story to that. Basically, I have very very vivid dreams. And over the years of my young life, I have had dreams much like stories. The longest dream I had took place over the course of several years, compressed into a few nights of dreams. Now I do not believe them to be past lives or what not. But lets be open minded here. I've not heard of such events in any other people other than those who claim to remember past lives. There is one problem with that though. These dreams are not isolated to the past, but rather spread across the future too.

I will relay one example: At one time a dream I had basically covered the last year or so of a man's life eons in the future. This individual was a philosopher and writer. Over the course of the few dreams I had of him I learned that he was born on a terraformed Mars, but the people, and he, did not know this. His contemporary era was effectively a time of trouble for the planet. They were roughly a century ahead of us today, and having quite some troubles. His nation that he lived in was a confederacy-republic with no president. He was born in a city called Amero Capax. This city was built in a crater. Specifically within Newton Crater on Mars. the southern most crater within that one. The shocking part came when I looked up the location it was on the planet and I found the crater and it looked exactly like the city could fit in it. It even had the geometric mesa that the capital was built on. The city was the capital city of the nation. The Nation spread from Mt Olympia to the souther crater lands. Their neighbor, Norte Delta, was the origins of their nation. Again, looking at Mars, I found that he area of Norte Delta had a Northern Delta originating from the flow of the great canyon on Mars. Their nation was called the Republicas Amero Their enemies were the Ruskanoe. A kind of communist theocracy. I learned that the Amero were using OUR technology that we have not yet made to progress themselves forward. For this reason the Ruskanoe hated them. They viewed it as violating ancient relics. They looked upon the Ancients, us, as their originators. They viewed us as a great people who angered God and incurred their destruction. They were the survivors. I could go on with this story but It's literally a novel-sized massive behemoth that just popped into my mind one day. The size of which inspired me to begin attempting to make it into a video game mod, or basically modifying a video game that already exists to make it. The city I described now decorates my profile image. I've drawn much of this dream and more, here's the capital:

img199.imageshack.us...

Is that a past life regression? How can it be? The man is from the future. I've not yet lived that life. This has happened on numerous occasions and the rich stories that they generate I've begun writing down into art and literature. It's strange. I go to sleep and when I wake up th entire year of a man not yet born is in my head.

Interesting more so is the fact that my brain has begun to web them together, putting them in alignment of which comes first and which comes last. Interesting enough, the on end described ends with something related to time travel, but that's for another story.

What do you suppose it is? I just think it's an epic brain generating epicness.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I asked you information that you had experience yourself , from your own knowledge , not from anothers book on the subject.

Since you have past experiences from that system , there must be something unique that you know , that others dont apart from astronomers who specialize in the sirius system

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

I asked you information that you had experience yourself , from your own knowledge , not from anothers book on the subject.

Since you have past experiences from that system , there must be something unique that you know , that others dont apart from astronomers who specialize in the sirius system

Sirius is the Mother to our Sun - Of the same nebula - And it was beings from our Mothers system that seeded and guided Humanity when Humanity was born. There are envoys from many other systems but I have never seen any in their own flesh or scales so to speak.
The natural law of the Universe is Unconditional Love for in reality we are all one.
The Universe was created with great power but power is useless and destructive unless it is tempered with the magic ingrediant of an unconditional love that is seeded in every soul.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Hi again Gorman - As an artist who at this present time is painting a series of my dreams.
Your dreams sound amazing and it is an amazing story and shows great creativity. Love the idea.
As regards Mars - Yes I have seen the footage of the remains of some foundations of a building/s in a large crator. I saw it on a NASA video which got leaked onto the net. This would contradict your time line as the ruins are of the past but for the fact that The Atlantians space travelled and visited the planets some 26,000 years ago so they may have built them.

edit on 14-9-2010 by artistpoet because: YET ANOTHER TYPO must be the flippers

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Nope, it wasn't anything specific. I know it was the future because in it they dug up the spirit and opportunity probes for a museum and traveled to Earth to find out the truth of their origins. There was entire sections devoted to just explaining things in this looong dream. Such as a new organ added to produce blood cells, and bone marrow being converted to store up the iron in the atmosphere. Entire sections of the human being rewritten by the ancients, us, to adapt to Mars. The iron added weight to deal with the gravity, even human eye color. Changed for Yellow, Orange, Blue, and not much more. Brown eyes were rare. And that was one of so many others.

Humans evolved 50,000 years ago. We've only had civilization for the past 10,000. There's room enough for everything since Egypt to today to occur 5 times over. I'm not going to deny the chance that we advanced earlier, screwed up, and the survivors started over. The only thing is, my dreams may be as good as real life, but I see them as dreams. I cannot see them as another life. My mind HAS constructed entire personalities for dozens of people in these dreams, but they are not me. My mind has even linked them in the timeline created in these dreams. I even had a dream where I basically went through the timelines I kept seeing and linked them together. here's that form years ago.

lh4.ggpht.com...

But I mean, this is fun to me. It's story time. I have a blast. I think its because I didn't really have a life as a kid so my mind made up things to make my childhood rich.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I would love to see your work once it is completed - You have to do it - I had a very powerful dream and several years later it came to pass - even the locations were the same down to the building and other details.
So I guess I dreamt the future then which is of course now the past - The past is gone and does not exist. the future is that which has yet to be, How we do we measure now I guess because time is cyclical but we think of it as linear

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
I would love to see your work once it is completed - You have to do it - I had a very powerful dream and several years later it came to pass - even the locations were the same down to the building and other details.
So I guess I dreamt the future then which is of course now the past -

this is sometimes described as a precognitive dream.

The past is gone and does not exist.

the past is not true,
as only the present moment be true.

Exist be anything that can be imagined.
In past this and that occurred,
the past be stable.

the future is that which has yet to be,

yes the future be or, this or that could happen.

we help things along,
with intention and definition,
also known as magic spells.

How we do we measure now I guess because time is cyclical but we think of it as linear

it's a spiral, with every turn it's more complex
past + present > past

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

It's like a spiral that goes on for infinity. I see constant attempts to change the timeline. But not a circular system. Every rotation it's a bit off. A bit different. A bit changed. Getting ever so closer to the ideal desired by those scattered remnants of what is humanity every rotation.

If this past life stuff exists, I would place myself stuck on an infinite loop error.

Oh woe to the soul stuck in time loops, doomed to repeat, always attempting to build off the previous time around.

That timeline diagram was effectively the diameter of the spiral changing, as the entire system alters from a problem. Every time around, it's different. And every time around, the soul does the same thing in an effort to make what it desires to come true.

If past lives are true, that's how I view mine. No beginning and no end, because this soul screwed up somewhere and is liberated from the system. But not in the way you seek. In my own way. Liberated and yet in doing so, inescapable.

You'll see things like "Franklin's error" that is effectively a spiral flung off that was a big boo boo. Entirely new systems.

Perhaps I am responsible for the cycle to begin with. Perhaps it is the fault of one soul's trial to change things. Perhaps it is not suppose to be repeating. perhaps it is not suppose to be that way. Perhaps it is the direct result of tampering with the system.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Yes it (Time) is a spiral. I am sure you have heard of the Fibonachi series of numbers 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144 etc It is not the numbers themselves that are important. It is the relationship to one another that is the key. this pattern or relationship can be found in the natural world from the seeds on a sunflower head to spiralling galaxies.
As regards past lifes - I see each life as a chapter in a book where all lifetimes roll into one - Each book is one within a volume of books in the vast library of the soul.
I dont think any are truly stuck in a loop apart from the loop being a lesson yet to be learned.
No matter how any being manipulates the natural order it can not be ultimately harmed.
We have to accept and be grateful that all we know of existence is the work of an original creator.
We are each given the gift of soul through this creator original source.
If we see imperfection we are merely viewing that which has yet to be worked upon.

edit on 15-9-2010 by artistpoet because: typozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

edit on 15-9-2010 by artistpoet because: mistake

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join