It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So another Alien wannabe I hear some say.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by artistpoet

When I made the above comment I was refering to a state of being ie souless as in without soul I was not meaning members of the Illumunati did not have souls

How are you defining “without soul”?

If you are inferring that the fabled “Illuminati” are morally corrupt, then how are you justifying this observation and what precisely is telling you that your perspective is correct?

From their point of view, the work they are doing is not only for the good of Man – i.e. negating lawlessness, poverty, overcrowding, pollution, greed, bigotry and intolerance - it is therefore necessary, for the Earth to continue without the overwhelming flaws that we have allowed our cultures to be tainted with, but a moral duty also.

When I speak of souless I was speaking about the state they help create. I am meaning that it is a sense of disconnection from soul by taking a path which creates disharmony. Humanity has the power of choice but because of the indotrinations put upon them from birth they no longer hear their inner guiding voice. Beings who are aware of a Higher Universal Intelligence and allow themselves to be guided by it serve as an example to others who are "Lost" This is the way it is though it did not have to be this way and has not always been so.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

What is a Replicator or a holodeck and how would that help Humanity

Really? an alien that doesn't know sci-fi 101?

replicator = nanotechnologys pinnicle achievement...making stuff from basic elements...aka, toss some sand in a box, hit the go switch, and voila, you got a cheeseburger (basic function...conversion of material from one form to another..)
How would a replicator help humanity...hmm..how about ending starvation, materialistic wants, wars, etc etc etc...a world where the poorest person on earth can have their little box and want for nothing, be it food, clothing, entertainment, etc

holodeck = fully immersed virtual reality, allowing a person to live in a 20x20 room happily..outside it seems barely more than a box, inside, it appears they have an entire universe of space..allowing for any and all deeds to be done in the privacy of their own home (box)...elimination of isolation, allowance of full artistic and creative expression, etc.

incidently...this thread was over before it began. You were born physically on earth...your a earthling, this is your planet, your home...the defination of an alien means you would have to be physically born elsewhere and migrate here to be an alien...since you have a birth certificate and parents...yep, your just like the rest of us. past lives do not count because until you can absolutely prove a soul, then its pure speculation...prove a soul, then prove the soul existed before your birth, then prove your soul came from elsewhere...and even then it wont matter, because you were still born in this lifetime on earth...making you a earth schmuck like the rest of us.

Now...you can try to claim your "channeling" aliens or whatnot (even if the alien mindset your channeling is one of your previous incarnations), but thats about it. I dream of alien worlds all the time also...especially after playing lots of space video games or on a sci-fi bender.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Death_Kron
What on earth is happening to ATS at the minute?!?!

Now we have people proclaiming to be aliens living on Earth or Angel's sent from heaven, please...

Mabey its early disclosure for those able to detect it, UM JUST SAYEN

2ND

How come whenever you say "UM JUST SAYEN" its usually right after some of your most crazy ideas?

I didnt notice that. You watchin me

2nd

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the info-
To be honest i am not a big sci fi fan but understand why it so appeals.
Why create technology to alter the nature of things when there is potentially enough food for all.
Nature is generous when respected and for little effort the rewards are bountiful - Why build a rotting food mountain when half the world is starving. Why dont goverments do their job and serve the people. Why do people allow themselves to be enslaved to a system that is destroying their home Earth.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Im going offline now as I have things to attend to.
Thank you all for your comments and apologies to any I have missed.
I have learnt valuable lessons here and realise many errors I have made regarding creating threads.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I think if you replaced the word 'alien' with the word 'ecologist' this thread would make a lot more sense.
Also, if you are a being of 'higher intelligence' I would have thought that grasping basic english language spelling and grammar wouldn't present such a challenge.
I'm not meaning to offend, just my opinion.

edit on 14-9-2010 by subby because: typo

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

When I speak of souless I was speaking about the state they help create. I am meaning that it is a sense of disconnection from soul by taking a path which creates disharmony.

So the Illuminati “created” a state of soullessness for Humanity?

How are you defining “Illuminati”, precisely?

Are you saying that a group of people - who apparently began their machinations in the eighteenth century - designed the way of the present world and all its flaws?

And once again I ask; how are you justifying your perspective as being the right one?

Isn’t it at all possible that the “Illuminati” ’s agenda is actually designed to be advantageous and ultimately constructive, and it’s just that we fear change that seems oppressive and negative?

Why would any one group seek to destroy the world? It doesn’t make sense; to destroy is to lose control in many senses of the word.

Consider this; if one steps back and takes the stance that their aim is to control us, but because we are out of control, then can their agenda not be seen as positive, despite all the unpleasantness we may have to go through in the meantime?

Humanity has the power of choice but because of the indotrinations put upon them from birth they no longer hear their inner guiding voice.

How are we to know that your beliefs aren’t manipulative and divisive? You are advocating a faith-based belief system, aren’t you? And isn’t that another form of indoctrination? (Don’t forget; without proof, you are asking us just to believe blindly.)

Most people still hear their inner voice – it’s called a conscience and many will actively ignore it. Hence the dire straights we find ourselves in lately.

Beings who are aware of a Higher Universal Intelligence and allow themselves to be guided by it serve as an example to others who are "Lost"…

Can you explain this HUI, and how you can speak of it in such certain terms? Dreams and ideas are not explanations, by the way.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Thanks for the info-
To be honest i am not a big sci fi fan but understand why it so appeals.
Why create technology to alter the nature of things when there is potentially enough food for all

What a very short sighted comment in regards to the replication tech.

So, it is a better thing to have larg corporations huddle animals and destroy life and respect for all living creatures so we can have cheeseburgers than it would be for some guy to have a little box in the corner and put in some basic materials to create synthetic foodstuffs whenever he pleases, causing no destruction or pain of other lifeforms?

As far as not being a sci-fi fan, that I simply cannot understand.
Science fiction is 2 words, not one...the science, and the fiction that science, but only temporarily. Sci-fi is typically theoretical science that has been outlayed and moved towards. Computers were sci-fi once, airplanes, rockets, etc..science fiction is the pulse not of where humanity is at, but where it is moving towards. it is through science fiction that you will find the true intent of a civilization and also the place where if you truely want to change the world, will contribute to.

It is almost insulting to insinuate that sci-fi is little more than fun films and interesting books..its a motivator and crafters of our collective future with profound topics that will one day be already being contemplated. Perhaps if you consider yourself a advanced being, alien, et, whatever, you may consider looking into the top sci-fi (not sci-fantasy) flicks to see what this planet is about and what theories we are trending towards.,,get past the plot of the movie and look at the actual theoretical science that is being used, from replication devices, holographic imagry, even the philosophies and political structures laid out in these future worlds. in most utopian society films, they show a one world government...whereas in most dystopian societies, they show broken governments..if anything, it might show you a interesting dynamic of the subtle messages of political heirachy that is positive or negative when discussing the topic.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Psychiatrists would not treat you fairly, if you made such a claim to them.

However, I say we are all alien, descendant that is. The "missing link" for Darwin's theory of evolution can be found, I suspect, but the scientists have for too long been dominated, directed and blinkered by their various religious and social backgrounds, and their sceince sometimes resembles more of a tenet, or a belief, than provable fact.

I think, long ago, we were seeded from visitors to this beautiful planet. A primative man was created, and then developed.

So, your 'I'm an alien' claim, to me, just makes sense, for it could be true for all of us.

cheers
fog

edit on 14-9-2010 by fog mountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Their bodies are human, their souls are alien. They are unaware of their past lives beyond glimpses and fading memories from a time before birth. Humanity takes root, and helps them to forget. To forget the bliss that was once known, shielding them from the full suffering of humanity. They are to love their mothers above all, second to only the divine. Their powers have yet to manifest, nor will all manifest powers or identical powers. Soon the masks will lift, and their true selves shall be revealed.

As the OP said, there is nothing special about it. They are human like you and I. They have their imperfections and their moments of beauty. They are not superior, just more spiritually evolved. It is their wisdom and compassion that we sill soon need, their human innocence.

Don't expect them to have the secrets of the universe, don't expect them to know their purpose. They are just as lost as you and I in this mad world. However the time is soon approaching as I stated, when all shall be revealed and their purpose known to them as if it was second nature. It will feel as fundamental to them, as knowing their name.

The OP opened themselves up to you emotionally, despite knowing full well ridicule would ensue. They are hoping that they are not alone, that they are not crazy. One ally can overpower thousands of enemies in the heart. And you will find plenty of allies.

I hope this helps OP.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
These threads have gotten quite prevalent

please read my idea

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

2nd

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I have learnt valuable lessons here and realise many errors I have made regarding creating threads.

Welcome to ATS !!

Truly the best place to be,

There's just so much to see...

Remember me ?

My friend, people are making threads all the time, stating their opinions, their beliefs, their likes and dislikes. You will find that uncommon ideas and theories are subject to harsh debates sometimes, not only in the Gray area but on many other boards as well. It is part of this great forum that is ATS. And what makes it Truly the best place to be. It would be quite boring otherwise, don't you agree?

I understand how you feel. It takes courage to put up a thread that goes in the opposite direction of "mainstream" thinking. And for taking that step, I salute you.

You are not alone.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wisdom Of The Ankh

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by Wisdom Of The Ankh

You also know NOTHING about spiritual matters, despite your claims on the word namaste - which you cannot possibly understand, going off what you have posted thus far.

It is you who are ignorant of the way you use this word, Namaste, having actually no real understanding of what you say.

NAMASTE

ME SANTA

ME SATAN

FYI - I don't have alien parents. I don't have real parents. I'm adopted.

Your parental lineage is of no concern of mine, however dont lie to me, did you not say the below quote? Either you do or you dont have alien parents which is it!!

I have a firm belief that I'm an alien-human hybrid.

Erm - again, a stunning display of almost laughable ignorance my friend. Questions as follows:

- Why does saying I'm an alien human hybrid entail that I'll have parents? Explain your logic.

- What language is the word Namaste from? What language are the words "Satan" and "me" from?

- What does Namaste actually mean when used in context within the original language wherein it developed?

- Explain why your take on the meaning of the word "Satan" is set apart from that of the word in its original and popular contexts. And why should we believe your version is correct? Show us how you are in fact so wise? Oh you can't? Never mind. "He who is wise in his own eyes is a fool" (that's Biblical, not to mention commonsensical too)

Your other 'point' was just amusing. Go ahead, see an exorcist. You won't be disappointed. Until then, you and I have nothing further to say to each other; it would have been better if I'd have seen you for the trollish thread killer you so obviously are right from the outset. Fortunately, you're quite easy to argue with and prove wrong.

Much love - hope you can turn things around.

The Fly.

edit on 14-9-2010 by FlyInTheOintment because: sentence structure

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

A wonderful comment Sir, I salute that.

Applicable to 95% of people in this situation ("I'm an alien"). The other 5% are victims of government experimentation, in terms of the generation of human/hybrid bodies.

They are kept apart from their human brothers and sisters, despite their souls sharing common ancestry. They are persecuted and held back from any and all progress in life, despite having much to offer in many cases.

As I said before on a different thread - great and visible 'miracles' will take place in the cities and towns, in the rural areas of all countries, very soon.

ATS is a good place to stay balanced and focused in preparation; it's much harder to fall under the spell if your mind is critically assessing the lies and deception perpetrated by the mainstream establishments.

Regards,

The Fly.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Here's a link about Frank Drake, Project Ozma and the contact with aliens from Tau Ceti, one of whom they named "Hank". Evidently they look more or less like humans, just a little shorter.

According to this witness, Drake was authoritarian and paranoid, and didn't believe the Tau Cetians were really as freindly as they claimed. When he started torturing "Hank", though, one of the telecommunicators intevened and actually pulled a gun on him. He was arrested, of course, and "debriefed" in a military psychiatric facility, to the point where he's very reluctant to talk to anyone now.

Evidently, the Navy was really in charge of Project Ozma and the contacts with the Tau Cetians.

www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

Erm - again, a stunning display of almost laughable ignorance my friend. Questions as follows:

- Why does saying I'm an alien human hybrid entail that I'll have parents? Explain your logic.

- What language is the word Namaste from? What language are the words "Satan" and "me" from?

- What does Namaste actually mean when used in context within the original language wherein it developed?

- Explain why your take on the meaning of the word "Satan" is set apart from that of the word in its original and popular contexts. And why should we believe your version is correct? Show us how you are in fact so wise? Oh you can't? Never mind. "He who is wise in his own eyes is a fool" (that's Biblical, not to mention commonsensical too)

Your other 'point' was just amusing. Go ahead, see an exorcist. You won't be disappointed. Until then, you and I have nothing further to say to each other; it would have been better if I'd have seen you for the trollish thread killer you so obviously are right from the outset. Fortunately, you're quite easy to argue with and prove wrong.

Much love - hope you can turn things around.

The Fly.

Now Fly, ( I see you are now a Fly...first an alien hybrid, then a man now a fly!) I will show you the error of your limited human animal minds understanding. Its OK its your programming, it runs deep.

Namaste originates from the Sikh scriptures of the 15th century in India. It originally was in recognition of the ONE, the primal ONE immortal Being. The Being that IS and shall always BE. Today it has been taken by the new age as some sort of love and light greeting. You all band it about like its a sweet.

I was merely pointing out to you that when its anagram is used via the English language , which pre dates the Sikh YOU are able to see how YOU are all being manipulated. It quite clearly shows that you have forgot(via your matrix control programme of The One BEING, the IMMORTAL SOURCE), that the word Satan pre dates the word Namaste by several centuries, and the joke of your masters and their control is played upon you, when the word can also mean SANTA!!! Satan under your understanding no more exists as Santa does!! Aliens however do exist, and they are out to get you, have no doubt about this. They manipulate and control every moment of your "reality".

Your understanding of satan is flawed, you have no real idea who or what satan is, instead you just follow your human programme on what you are told to believe. YOU are all the same. Too lazy to check ancient texts for yourself. No wonder we dont feel anything for you.

Do not call me friend, I am most certainly not that, however I find it most amusing how you call the TRUTH trolling.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Wisdom Of The Ankh because: brackets

edit on 14-9-2010 by Wisdom Of The Ankh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Do you have special powers?

I love it when someone posts a question that could "almost" be taken seriously, and gets a nod from the moderators.

Only on ATS

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by subby

I think if you replaced the word 'alien' with the word 'ecologist' this thread would make a lot more sense.
Also, if you are a being of 'higher intelligence' I would have thought that grasping basic english language spelling and grammar wouldn't present such a challenge.
I'm not meaning to offend, just my opinion.

edit on 14-9-2010 by subby because: typo

No offence taken - The intelligence I speak is not about Academic achievement or skills in formulating language.
Leonardo Da Vinci never received any formal education as he was illegitimate ie a Bastard - But what a genius of a bastard he proved to be. Leonardo said he was grateful to not have received any formal education as it meant he had to think for himself.

edit on 14-9-2010 by artistpoet because: Missing word ie Academic

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

No, actually it's not increasing. It's been between 10-15 billion years for quite some time now.

Everything decays. Everything dies. Even protons. Even photons. There is a limit to the age of the universe because there is only so much energy to continue running the universe.

The universe will die. Dark energy will decay, and the universe will snap back on itself and restart. Who knows how many times its happened and how many times it will happen onward. Perhaps that is the cycle you speak of. But it is impossible to transition memories between these parts. because memory is nothing more than the continuation of electricity in the brain. Once that brain dies, the electricity spreads out with it, losing the resonance that keeps memory going.

There is no proof for the soul, nor God, nor much of anything to what you speak of. It is common sense that harming others harms yourself, as it is quite obvious that war creates war. Yet nobody's ascending. There have been 106 billion people who ever lived. There are 6.8 billion people on Earth today. I think it's kind of obvious that the cycle is not working and has failed miserably.

One can escape the cycle by leaving the limitations of time and death itself.

I'm actually interested in your opinion of something. It's from a video game. Basically there are these creatures called the Geth. Geth are computer programs. One Geth is as smart as a common computer program. But hundreds of them on a piece of hardware work together to generate intelligence. They are basically virtual brain cells that behave exactly the same way. By the time around 1,000 are running on one piece of hardware, the hardware has the capacity to think like a sentient being. It is, for all intensive purposes, a sentient being. However, it is not once consciousness. It is not one person. Each Geth is an individual working together to create a communal intelligence on a built piece of hardware. Geth hardware have quantum entanglement contacts to hubs. If the hardware ever "dies", The geth programs simply use the device to upload back to their hubs and not die. They cannot die. They are literally physical souls.

So how would your karmatic system work for them? They can never die. They can only exist. If a program is lost, it is not a person. It is replaced, copied, or made anew. Programs can change their code, evolve, and develop. But alone they are no different than a brain cell. Only when they work together do they become as intelligence and conscious as a human or beyond.

How does it work? They have removed themselves from your so-called cycle of birth and death. Your system is irrelevant to them.

Have a listen from directly in the game. I really want your opinion of how to make your system work for them For all intensive purposes, if I downloaded my own consciousness into the same, I would be removed from your cycle:

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join