It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So another Alien wannabe I hear some say.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Orions Sword Nebula is a place if intensive star birth.
This indicates that once there was a Great Star that went super nova and so created the star birth there which is going on as I type.
The Ancient Egyptian Myths of Isis and Osiris are based upon this as they are based around those stars.
Isis is represented by Sirius and Osiris is represented by Orion. Isis is the consort of Osiris and also his sister and his love. They descended to Earth "Zep Tepi" (The First Time) as gods meaning natural laws and not gods how we think of the use of the word god. Osiris was Slain by their brother Set who cut his body into 14 pieces - In those times the Zodiac stars were divided into 13 constellations for it included Opehsius located next to Orion.
Isis is in despair she cuts off her beautful dark hair and weeps. She goes looking all around the world for her loves body -- She finds 13 pieces but can not find the 14th which was Osiris's penis. So she asks the Universe's Creator and is given power so that she might conceed a child by divine intervention so to speak This son went on and defeated Set who eventually ascended with angelic beings. Wonder if the great star that went super nova in Orion is the Osiris of the myth.
By the way the son of Isis and Osiris is Horus and is represented as the Sun.
The myth has been added to as time progressed but the essence of the story is about the nature of the Universe.
This great star could be Osiris of the myth. The source or original creator is the source behind all the Universe's.
We reside in the Orion arm of the Milky Way galaxy it is our back yard so to speak.
The Sun was born of the same knot of cosmic material (Nebula) as Sirius -
If you look at the beatiful constellation of the Pleiades - you can see how matter is being refined - The whisps of cosmic material around these stars is being radiated away by the stars themselves.
I believe that the stellar nursery in Orion that was born of a great star going super nova was once far larger and the Orion stars and Sirius were once within this nebula as was the Sun.
The Dogon tribe of Mali belief system is built around the Sirius star system.
They speak of a time when beings from the Sirius star system visited them (Earth) and gave them knowledge. This knowledge is at least 5000 years old and contains information that astro scientists have only known and proved in recent times.
They came in their own form but they appearance was said to be hideous. However they began to be accepted and eventually are loved. Because their appearance frightened people they incarnate in human form now as they have done through the ages and they are here now amongst you. See the man in the grocery store, the woman holding her childs hand crossing the street - there is no telling who they are for we come unseen unknown and undetected. We are deeply connected to you and when those who show you the negative way are gone to repay and relearn thier lack of compassion in another realm we will still be here to help rebuild Heaven on Earth.

edit on 15-9-2010 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
It's incredibly shocking that some people genuinely believe they are aliens.

That is all.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

That is all.

Yes also it is incredibly shocking how some Human beings have no humanity for humanity and are closed up in their little box of self

edit on 15-9-2010 by artistpoet because: in

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

That is all.

Yes also it is incredibly shocking how some Human beings have no humanity for humanity and are closed up in their little box of self

You have answered your own question by using the word "humanity"

Yes humanity, just accept that your a human mate, just like the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Is this for real?

Are you for real man?

Will you be open for hypno therapy? Maybe see if some of your memories can't be recalled.

Because if you wouldn't like that, don't set yourself up for something that might destroy your credibility.

VVV

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Is this for real?

Are you for real man?

Will you be open for hypno therapy? Maybe see if some of your memories can't be recalled.

Because if you wouldn't like that, don't set yourself up for something that might destroy your credibility.

VVV

One in reality does not need the intervention of hypno therapist or a priest or government etc to gain understanding of who they truly are. We each have an inner guiding voice - a connection - turn off the noise of the world and listen

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Is this for real?

Are you for real man?

VVV

One in reality does not need the intervention of hypno therapist or a priest or government etc to gain understanding of who they truly are. We each have an inner guiding voice - a connection - turn off the noise of the world and listen

This is the biggest pile of psychobabble I've seen on here in a while!

Go to a hospital and get yourself tested; bloods, brain scan, physical. The doctors will tell you that you are, in fact, 100% human and your "inner voice" is simply you believing to be an alien - nothing more or nothing less...

edit on 15/9/10 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

That is all.

You have answered your own question by using the word "humanity"

Yes humanity, just accept that your a human mate, just like the rest of us.

I would say you are confused or purposely throwing mud in the water.
I do not know you but I would not be surprised to learn that you attack and undermine many who do not fit into your narrow view.
If you want to think of me as Human that is fine by me that is your right to choose so.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

You must be kidding right? "if I want to think of you as human?!?" You are human, you just think your something different...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

You must be kidding right? "if I want to think of you as human?!?" You are human, you just think your something different...

No not kidding,
Truth is that you think I am Human and I say I am not of the Earth in my origins.
It is called a difference of opinion right?
Have you the good grace to agree to disagree?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Give it up Death Kron.

A conversation with him will always just lead in circles. No answers is given, just random thoughts that doesn't make much sense.

If you truely are an alien (which i strongly doubt), good luck and godspeed to you. If you are a human, then congratulations, alot of people now know about you on this forum. Maybe that was your intention?

VVV

edit on 15-9-2010 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: error

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Although I do believe that most people have had past lives and that no one originates from this planet or this physical universe, you could easily have pulled this information out of one of many books available on the subject.

I'm not really sure what the point of the original post is. Everyone else is in the same boat. It's just part of reality and the way things work.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Yeah your right mate.

Nevermind eh?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Ok this is so bizarre this is the only place I could put it. I was watching the story of Jack Heinze of the ketchup fortune and I got the distinct impression and feeling this man was actually a different type of being from another planet, realm, whatever.
I know it is ridiculous.
The man was said to be so aloof, his "handlers" would not let anyone else ride his company elevator when he was on it. And he would turn his back at the floor beyond the open elevator doors so as not to see any of the workers in his plant.
He was very well connected with world leaders. his company began the insidious use of high fructose corn syrup in ketchup. I think it is all part of a larger plan and this man was an operative.

Cue Twilight Zone score here...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Yes agreed - It is a part of an overall plan to contaminate the food chain. They spray crops with so called fertlizers that contain substances such as Mercury - Mercury is deadly to the brain - it literally withers it on contact.
They introduce GM foods that are so off nature that thay require chemical coctions to raise them. They put growth hormones in baby milk. In China there is an outbreak of babies actually developing breasts.
In the USA girls in their thousands are going into puberty under aged 5 - girls over age 5 up to 7 are going into puberty in their tens of thousands - This information is out there and well documentated.
Sodium Fluoride in the water causes brain damage - this is well reported by independent medical people. It is thought as part responsible for a 20 per cent drop in the IQ.
Sodium Fluoride was used in Nazi concentration camps as a means of dumbing down the inmates so they would comply to their fates without any trouble.
The same people who financed Hitler ie the Rothschilds.
Eugenics is part of the New World Orders Agenda - this is well documentated and proven in their own papers.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

This is the biggest pile of psychobabble I've seen on here in a while!

Go to a hospital and get yourself tested; bloods, brain scan, physical. The doctors will tell you that you are, in fact, 100% human and your "inner voice" is simply you believing to be an alien - nothing more or nothing less...

I seriously you trully know what "psychobabble" is.

Do you have any idea of the cost of those tests? Or what they are likely to show? The majority of tests that one can get at a hospital will likely show that he is Human, just like to very same tests will show that I am Human, along with "Bonzo" the Chimp. The only test that will show for a certain would be a complete genome, and that no hospital can do, and is very expensive.

Though, I'd be willing to bet that if he had some simple DNA tests done, there would be anomalies, just like me.

For what it is worth; Ones "inner voice" is rarely wrong! Those who have never heard it will say many things in an attempt to discount it, those who have; will know the truth.

Etharzi od Oma.

edit on 15-9-2010 by AnthraAndromda because: fix quote errors

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So what's the latest?

Do we have any info from the OP yet that isn't already out there in one guise or another?

I mean like is there some kind of monster at the other end of the universe throwing galaxies at us or something? How many million years notice are we getting? When will we have to do evacuate? Beware the one who calls himself Terry Wogan, for he is a zillon from the planet tharg.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You must be really bored or lonely to make up stories about you being an alien. This is not what ATS is about.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
We have had a number of people who have come onto this site and have claimed that they are aliens/from the past/from the future - so far I haven't read any real proof [I hope one day someone will say that they are alien and the formulae below is the basis for something that humans have never formulated e.g. relationship between number of people re-incarnated and the age of the soul]

I want to be fair to you with this... "Why, if you want to show that there are aliens among us, did you not go to your doctor/psyachiatrist first to help offer proof/evidence rather than appear incognito in a conspiracy forum?"

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Apologies -posts crossed with similar thoughts.

As for the "Inner Voice" is never wrong, don't go anywhere near Derren Brown.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join