It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are AE911Truth & Wikipedia Censoring Information about Dr. Judy Wood?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by PookztA

I don't believe she is a doctor.

edit on 16-9-2010 by dragnet53 because: (no reason given)

take your concern up with Clemson University then, but please don't spread rumors or lies.

Proof of Dr. Judy Wood's Ph.D: www.registrar.clemson.edu...

Thanks,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

edit on 16-9-2010 by PookztA because: typo

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

She's looking more and more like a government plant. What better way than to slap a fake engineering degree onto somebody, then give that somebody some fake information about fake space beams bringing down the towers. All in an attempt to distract the 9/11 truth movement from controlled demolitions.

She even had the nerve to say that our hero first responders did not see molten steel and that instead they, our first responders, were victims of a psyop!

This woman is a disgrace to the scientific community and has no business being anywhere near the science or engineering fields, let alone a teaching job.

edit on 16-9-2010 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by lambros56
I think Judy Woods theory is plausible but i would like to know why so many people
brush her aside, some call her wacky etc.

Because her theory relies upon fantasy physics and fantasy mechanics. There's no physical basis for it, but that hasn't stopped her hooking up with conmen who claim to have discovered new physics that nobody else can replicate.

People call her wacky, because she is completely away with the fairies.

I'm a strong believer in a government controlled demolition, and I too think this woman is off her rocker.

I think she's out there to make the movement look like a bunch of nut balls.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
I think she's out there to make the movement look like a bunch of nut balls.

The truther movement is doing that to themselves very well already, even without her particular conspiracy theory

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
She's looking more and more like a government plant. What better way than to slap a fake engineering degree onto somebody, then give that somebody some fake information about fake space beams bringing down the towers. All in an attempt to distract the 9/11 truth movement from controlled demolitions.

BoneZ,

I am done wasting my study hours in defense against the obvious disinformation you are promoting, and against the obvious lies you are attempting to convince other ATS members of believing. I am contacting the moderators to alert them to your continued personal attacks on Dr. Wood, which are not only off topic and disrespectful, but against the ATS forum rules.

Once again, here is an official link from Clemson University showing Dr. Wood indeed earned a Ph.D (which you have ignored 3 times now, only to continue spreading lies): www.registrar.clemson.edu...

I am also documenting the entirety of this thread to post on the internet, in the form of a news article, for everyone to see. I will post the link here as soon as it is published.

In Peace,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student

edit on 16-9-2010 by PookztA because: typo

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

She even had the nerve to say that our hero first responders did not see molten steel and that instead they, our first responders, were victims of a psyop!

This woman is a disgrace to the scientific community and has no business being anywhere near the science or engineering fields, let alone a teaching job.

edit on 16-9-2010 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

Yup, what better way than to sway the masses from the real truth. Sadly, people ...errr sheople are this easily swayed by her. I noticed that since the AE911truth movement started she started and when their movement got stronger it seems she is pushing hard to get people to believe her.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Yup, what better way than to sway the masses from the real truth. Sadly, people ...errr sheople are this easily swayed by her. I noticed that since the AE911truth movement started she started and when their movement got stronger it seems she is pushing hard to get people to believe her.

Funny you say that "since the AE911Truth movement started, she started", because Dr. Wood filed her Request For Corrections (RFC) based on the Data Quality Act with NIST several months before AE911Truth did, haha. Look here: www.drjudywood.com...

PLEASE NOTE:

Dr. Wood filed her RFC with NIST on March 16, 2007.
www.ocio.os.doc.gov...

The ae911truth site went up on April 6, 2007 (copy & paste entire link found between the quotations)
"http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.ae911truth.org"

ae911truth filed a thermite-free RFC with NIST April 12, 2007
www.ocio.os.doc.gov...

Dr. Wood filed her federal qui tam case April 25, 2007
www.drjudywood.com...

No similar action has been taken by ae911truth.org or any other 911 "truth" group.

Take care,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student

edit on 17-9-2010 by PookztA because: typos

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

reply to post by PookztA

Why do you have to keep spamming the disinfo from this fake "Dr."? Your threads keep dying for a reason: nobody is interested or cares about her disinfo. You already have a thread here with the same exact information.

You had a thread removed yesterday because you keep posting the same exact information that you just posted again. That is spamming.

Spamming this fake "Dr."'s disinformation over and over again isn't going to get people to believe her.

Debunks to here disinfo here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A video of her looking like a fruit loop who can't even remember or quote her own numbers or calculations:

video.google.com...

Watching the above video, is she suffering from a mental disease or did "someone else" concoct her "work" and she is just having problems remembering? You decide.

edit on 13-9-2010 by _BoneZ_ because: because because because because because.......

After watching that video, I agree that she doesn't have a clue. You have to admire Greg Jenkins so much

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red_xi
After watching that video, I agree that she doesn't have a clue. You have to admire Greg Jenkins so much

Exactly. Dr. Jenkins is a respectable and knowledgeable engineer. It makes you wonder why Judy Wood makes herself look like the fool that she is.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

...the same reason why so many 9/11 "Truth" groups and Wikipedia censor discussion about Dr. Wood, the same reason why there is an organized campaign to discredit Dr. Wood and divert people away from the evidence she has gathered, and the same reason Dr. Wood's graduate student, Michael Zebuhr, was murdered in 2006. See here: www.iamthewitness.com...

Okay, I'm confused. You posted this about Michael Zebuhr, to back up your point. But that same article also states;

Professor Wood is stupid, or a criminal

The article then carries on to completely discredit her. So how can you use this to back up your point ?

----

On a note to everyone else, the article also provides this link. It is a website that allows students to rate their professor's. One student said;

She woke up from a coma and decided her calling was to become a professor. She did not really seem to know the material, and she was hopeless at trying to convey it to the student. She fails to be able to complete a thought if not a sentence. If it is possible at all, avoid her.

Another comment confirms she was in a coma for 6 years. I can't locate any credible sources, other than pure speculation. The story appears to be, that she was hit by a car while out jogging, and was admitted to hospital as Jane Doe as she had no i.d.

Interestingly, her original site address was janedoe0911.tripod.com..., until it was changed to www.drjudywood.com....

What if she was in a coma, and is suffering from brain damage ? surely this can account for her erratic behaviour ?

And what is the misinformation page on her website about ? It talks of ''False memory syndrome''

Interestingly again, one of the articles provided there about false memory syndrome, is titled;

''Who abused Jane Doe ?''

Can these be reasons why this woman may be so psychologically unbalanced ?

What ever the truth about this woman is, I just can't trust her

Lastly, I'll leave you with a post entitled My really, really bad Judy Wood experience

edit on 18/9/10 by JAK because: Formatting causing page distortion.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red_xi
She did not really seem to know the material, and she was hopeless at trying to convey it to the student. She fails to be able to complete a thought if not a sentence.

That sums her up perfectly. When you watch videos of her being interviewed without her material, she doesn't know anything. She rapidly changes subjects, she most definitely cannot finish a sentence. She can't even remember her own numbers or calculations of the "work" she's done unless it's right in front of her.

As I've stated earlier, she has no business being anywhere near the science or engineering fields, let alone teaching anyone anything.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Wow! with this much trash being posted, you can bet that Dr. Wood has the facts that "someone" finds mighty threatening. After all, why are you posting ad hominems instead of addressing the evidence of what happened on 9/11? Still avoiding the overwhelming amount of evidence at her website I see... only to criticize her academic teaching skills? Wow!

I think we have a touchdown! I cannot imagine why there would be such personal attacks on Dr. Wood if her information wasn't directly over the target. drjudywood.com...

Thanks for the confirmation.

Just curious, but has anyone noticed how BoneZ has shifted his tactics from once accusing Dr. Wood of being a "fake Dr." and a "disinformation agent", to now just straight up criticizing her and calling her a poor-scientist and a poor-teacher? Just wondering...

As for Dr. Jenkins, perhaps Dr. Wood was too polite? I noticed at the end, someone in the audience asked Greg Jenkins, "Whose interests are you protecting?" Jenkins response defensively, "I'm not protecting anyone's interests." [If someone asked me that, I'd probably look puzzled and ask them what made them think that.]

This Greg Jenkins video is quite revealing if you think about it. Four years ago, Dr. Wood was the only one saying that the towers didn't collapse but were turned to dust. Greg Jenkins was ridiculing her for saying this as if it were ridiculous. Now, four years later, it is being realized that the towers were largely turned to dust. So, all this time, Dr. Wood has been right and Greg Jenkins has been wrong. Also, in the "interview," Greg Jenkins claimed the dust was "coarse," while Dr. Wood spoke of fine dust. You may want to take a closer look at that video you keep posting around. It may actually reveal that Greg Jenkins knew what evidence needed to be covered up. Also, Greg Jenkins claims it would take five times the earth's total energy output to destroy the WTC towers. It's a bit laughable, actually. He is saying that free-energy technology cannot produce enough energy but kerosene can.

Again, there are plenty of newer interviews which were conducted fairly and maturely, interviews which actually discuss lots of evidence instead of one black and white photo. There are many available at my YouTube channel here: youtube.com... Feel free to check it out if you are interested...

By the way, a friend has helped me turn this thread into an internet article so that I could document the amazing disrespect, dishonesty, and inaccuracies being spread by BoneZ and many others. Their continued ignoring of the evidence only to attempt to smear Dr. Wood as a person is extremely telling as to why they feel so threatened. Dr. Judy Wood is right, and even though it was already clear thanks to the evidence, now it is just becoming painfully obvious.

Here is this thread in the form of an article, just in case anyone wants to make it available for people who aren't on ATS: www.checktheevidence.co.uk...

Cheers,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student

edit on 18-9-2010 by PookztA because: Long Live TRUTH, JUSTICE, PEACE, LOVE, UNITY, & RESPECT

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

I'm pretty sure that picture is of WTC 7, or another building that collapsed nearby. I will look for it later but ironically I believe i found a similar picture on Dr. Wood's site, and she was making the comparison of that building's rubble pile and the WTC 1 and 2's rubble pile (with the former being the taller of the two sets of piles).

Also, people need to read the work of Joseph P. Farrell for the "Who" and the potential "How" of DEW deployment on the tower. Dr. Wood has only a piece of the puzzle....

edit on 18-9-2010 by bigbomb456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
well look at how this OP is trying to push disinfo about 911 via judy wood. Interesting none the less on how some people actually believe this nonsense!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbomb456

Bigbomb456,
Curiously, how do you know she does not have all the pieces of the puzzle? She is censored by all mainstream media and nearly all alternative media. So, how is it that you know she only has "only a piece of the puzzle"? Are you privy to all of her research? After all, it is Dr. Judy Wood who is being attacked here. When folks try to divert attention away from her work with such an effort, it smells of ulterior motivation.

P.S. You aren't an ORACLE are you by chance? Oracle--a person or thing regarded as an infallible authority or guide on something as a medium though which prophecy is sought from the gods.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Scott Forbes is an Englishman who was employed in data management by a company in the South Tower. He said that there was a power down in offices in the upper half of the South Tower on the weekend prior to 9/11. He was at home on the morning of 9/11 and heard the explosion at the North Tower. Later, he said he saw from his apartment window a plane fly into the South Tower. Hear his testimony in this interview with Professor Jim Fetzer. It discredits totally the no planes theory to all but those desperate enough to preserve their absurd theory by arguing that he lied about seeing a plane fly into the tower.
nwopodcast.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hey Everyone,

Another topic which is very relevant to the censorship of Dr. Judy Wood by Wikipedia, AE911Truth, and other 9/11 "Truth" groups, is the topic of 'no airliners'. Many of these "truth" groups censor discussion of the "no airliner" topic, even though there is overwhelming evidence which suggests large airliners did not hit the buildings on that day. Shouldn't these "Truth" groups, such as AE911Truth, be eager to discuss this evidence? Shouldn't they be eager to figure out exactly what happened, instead of censoring discussions of the evidence?

I created a thread to discuss what seems to be obvious media fakery involved in the 9/11 deception. Since these topics are closely related, I wanted to provide a link to the 'no airliner' thread, just in case any of you were interested in looking more into it. Here it is:

1. VIDEO: Large Airliners Did NOT Hit the Twin Towers on 9/11!: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for looking more into these topics if you do!

Take care,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student

facebook.com...
youtube.com...

edit on 19-9-2010 by PookztA because: Long Live TRUTH, JUSTICE, PEACE, LOVE, UNITY, & RESPECT

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA
Shouldn't they be eager to figure out exactly what happened, instead of censoring discussions of the evidence?

Discussions of the "evidence" happened years ago and the 9/11 truth movement has since moved on, so why can't you?

I'm sorry that you're a little late to the party, but Judy Wood and the no-planers lost. Deal with it.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA
Shouldn't they be eager to figure out exactly what happened, instead of censoring discussions of the evidence?

Discussions of the "evidence" happened years ago and the 9/11 truth movement has since moved on, so why can't you?

I'm sorry that you're a little late to the party, but Judy Wood and the no-planers lost. Deal with it.

Hey BoneZ,

Thanks for the advice, but unfortunately I can't "move on", because Dr. Judy Wood is the only person who has successfully explained all the evidence, including the thousands of photos, graphs, videos, and documents found at her website.

When someone explains all the evidence better than she can, I will "move on", but as a scientist, I must view all the evidence I can and see who explains all that evidence with the best conclusion. Explosives certainly do not explain all the evidence, regardless of whether we are talking about Nuclear explosives or Nano-thermite explosives. Dr. Judy Wood is right on the money, and has proved what happened on 9/11 beyond any reasonable doubt, simply by explaining ALL the evidence. That is why I support her, and I would be a poor scientist if I supported any researcher with any less-explanatory theory.

Sorry, but until someone explains all the evidence Dr. Wood has gathered better than she has, I cannot "move on".

Thanks for the advice anyway,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join