It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are AE911Truth & Wikipedia Censoring Information about Dr. Judy Wood?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
@ the OP:
Wikipedia isn't censoring information about Judy Wood. It has merely been determined, that the article on Judy Wood had less to do with her as a person, and more to do with her theories on 9/11. On the ground, the article went to a vote for deletion which passed. Subsequent attempts to recreate the article has been deleted, as almost all of them was blatantly copied straight from the Bio section of her website. Which Wikipedia doesn't permit.

Originally posted by SphinxMontrealThe steel alone should have been twenty to thirty stories high. It was nowhere near that height.

How tall was it then?

edit on 15-9-2010 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Apparently you didn't read the details about the Wikipedia censorship, because the vote was prematurely ended only 12 hours after discussion, when Wikipedia voting policies mandate that appeal-deletion discussions remain open for public voting and comment for 5-7 days. My appeal-deletion discussion was closed in 12 hours, which was a severe violation of their policy. Furthermore, we are also talking about censorship of adding one sentence about Dr. Wood to the 9/11 Truth Movement wikipedia page, we are not just talking about creating an article. In addition, the reasons given for the votes were invalid, as they claimed I was violating the copyright protection of Dr. Wood's website, even though I had written permission from Dr. Wood to use content from her website (i emailed and asked her before i attempted to add the content), and they also claimed she is not "notable", even though she is the only 9/11 researcher to file evidence she has gathered in a court of law, one case which made it to the U.S. Supreme Court in October 2009, and has appeared on countless very popular radio shows and alternative media articles all over the internet.

You can read all the details and see actual screen shots of my Wikipedia incident here: www.checktheevidence.co.uk...

Thanks,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

edit on 15-9-2010 by PookztA because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
@ the OP:
Wikipedia isn't censoring information about Judy Wood. It has merely been determined, that the article on Judy Wood had less to do with her as a person, and more to do with her theories on 9/11. On the ground, the article went to a vote for deletion which passed. Subsequent attempts to recreate the article has been deleted, as almost all of them was blatantly copied straight from the Bio section of her website. Which Wikipedia doesn't permit.

Originally posted by SphinxMontrealThe steel alone should have been twenty to thirty stories high. It was nowhere near that height.

How tall was it then?

edit on 15-9-2010 by roboe because: (no reason given)

Yup - it fits the ATS motto "Deny Evidence", oops sorry "Encourage Ignorance and Confusion" oops sorry "Deny Ignorance".

As Abe said, you didn't look at the evidence - rather, you jumped in to control the perception management of it. By golly I realise so clearly why do not waste hardly any time on forums anymore. And yes, it's me! Andrew Johnson

I signed up for this account years ago and it's the only forum where I didn't use my real name....

And in answer to your question the pile was "not high enough" in enough places - and that is some days after the event anyway - you didn't include a reference or an approximate date (or your real name) so you cannot be trusted anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

I'm sorry, but this picture clearly was taken after much cleanup effort had been underway.
Rubble pile being discussed means the pile immediately after the fall of the Towers. Why are you being deliberately obtuse?
God Bless~

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA
Dear ATS,

Here are some important questions regarding AE911Truth, Wikipedia, & 9/11:

• Why was I silently removed from the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) petition simply for asking Richard Gage if he would examine the research of Dr. Judy Wood? Why didn’t AE911Truth just reply to my well-intended email question, but instead, silently removed me from their petition? I have donated over $100 to AE911Truth, so why was I silently removed from the petition simply for asking Richard Gage a question? Why was I later contacted by Mark Graham of AE911Truth once they discovered I was telling people about what had happened? They could contact me and offer me a refund to try and stop me from telling people about how I was silently removed from their petition, but they couldn’t respond to my email which simply asked Richard Gage if he had looked into Dr. Judy Wood’s research?

I dedicated my entire radio show Phil's Alternative News and Views on Roatan to the points you raised in this post as well as Dr Judy Woods questions.

It was the second 911 show and the response has been incredible. 911 truth is gaining strength, which has opened people up to looking at new theories. Lots of people agree with me that 911truth may very well be a conspiracy within a conspiracy to hide the truth which Dr Woods is speaking!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme

I dedicated my entire radio show Phil's Alternative News and Views on Roatan to the points you raised in this post as well as Dr Judy Woods questions.

It was the second 911 show and the response has been incredible. 911 truth is gaining strength, which has opened people up to looking at new theories. Lots of people agree with me that 911truth may very well be a conspiracy within a conspiracy to hide the truth which Dr Woods is speaking!

Thank you for looking into this! I truly appreciate it.

Best wishes to ya,

-Abe

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
911 truth is gaining strength,

Yes, it very much is. But this DEW fantasy is not part of nor supported by the 9/11 truth movement. These are not truthers that are peddling these theories. You can read more about that here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
I'm sorry, but this picture clearly was taken after much cleanup effort had been underway.
Rubble pile being discussed means the pile immediately after the fall of the Towers.

So you're saying that the pile got bigger as they were taking debris away?

Most people don't even realize that there were 7 stories of basement levels under the towers where 7 stories of debris would be, on top of the stories of debris above ground.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bussoboy
I would have throught that anyone interested in finding out more about what did or didn't happen on 911 would be eager to seriously investigage the work of people studying 911 from various angles

Some of you act like this is some brand new theory being presented. It's not. Her work and "theories" are years old. They were seriously looked at years ago, debunked years ago, and the 9/11 truth movement moved on, years ago.

So, it may be new to you or others, but it's old, debunked disinformation to those who have been researching for years.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Furthermore, we are also talking about censorship of adding one sentence about Dr. Wood to the 9/11 Truth Movement wikipedia page,

Probably because she's not part of the 9/11 truth movement? Probably because her nor her work are accepted anywhere in the 9/11 truth movement? Why would she be added to the 9/11 truth movement wiki page if she's not supported anywhere in the 9/11 truth movement?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Great video showing the extremely small size of the rubble pile shortly after the "collapses":

Amazing that some people deny the incredibly small rubble pile, even more amazing that some people still deny that the building turned to dust. Dr. Steven Jones is one of those people:

Thermite does not explain all the evidence, thermite does not explain why the buildings turned to dust, and thermite does not explain the incredibly small rubble pile.

Only Dr. Wood has explained ALL the evidence, and that why she is being censored by Wikipedia, the 9/11 "Truth" Movement, Alex Jones, and many other fake "truth" seekers who are unwilling to address the evidence she has gathered.

Cheers,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Dear BoneZ,

I see you are still making your non-evidence-based assertions that Dr. Wood never received a Ph.D. I am literally amazing by how unscientific and dishonest your logic is...

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
So if someone doesn't agree with you (or the fake Dr.), then they didn't look closely enough or they are corrupt?

Dr. Judy Wood received her B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering), M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia. Her dissertation involved the development of an experimental method to measure thermal stresses in bi-material joints. She has taught courses including: Experimental Stress Analysis, Engineering Mechanics, Mechanics of Materials (Strength of Materials), Strength of Materials Testing. See here: www.registrar.clemson.edu...

Why do you attempt to convince people Dr. Wood does not have a Ph.D, when in fact she does? How come you blatantly ignore the evidence and continue to try and convince people of something that is not true? If you are this dishonest in your attempts to refute Dr. Wood, who says you are not being dishonest about other things? Why make up lies about Dr. Wood when you could just show where she is wrong? Why make up lies about Dr. Wood when you could just explain to the forum how thermite-alone can account for all the photos, graphs, videos, and documents at her website? Why are you spreading so much dishonesty and lies, when you should be encouraging scientific analysis and careful scrutiny of the evidence? Why lie to others when you could simply encourage them to view all the evidence and make up their own minds about it? Why are you lying to the people of this forum???

I already know why...

...the same reason why so many 9/11 "Truth" groups and Wikipedia censor discussion about Dr. Wood, the same reason why there is an organized campaign to discredit Dr. Wood and divert people away from the evidence she has gathered, and the same reason Dr. Wood's graduate student, Michael Zebuhr, was murdered in 2006. See here: www.iamthewitness.com...

BoneZ,

Why have you not answered my questions yet? I created this thread to get some questions answered, yet you continue to ignore them.

Why were you spreading LIES about Dr. Judy Wood by claiming she does not have a Ph.D and by claiming the evidence she has gathered is not important to other truth-seekers, such as myself? Why were you lying? What else are you lying about?

After I showed you the proof, why did you just ignore it rather than apologizing to ATS members for pushing lies in this forum?

Furthermore, why do you continue to ignore the evidence??? Why have you not showed us how thermite explains all the evidence found at Dr. Wood's website yet?

Really amazes me how much evidence you have ignored, even after you were caught lying. One would think that you would try to salvage whatever credibility you still have by finally showing us how thermite explains all the evidence Dr. Wood has gathered, but low and behold, here you are just pushing your opinion some more, while continuing to ignore the evidence.

Real truth-seekers discuss the evidence BoneZ. Scientists such as myself rely on evidence to form our opinions. Your continued attacks against Dr. Wood, including the lies and rumors you have been spreading to other ATS members, really show what kind of truth-seeker you are.

The purpose of this thread is to discuss the evidence that is being censored, not for you to spread your lies, rumors, and accuracies. Please stay on topic as the moderators have asked us to.

Sincerely,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student

edit on 15-9-2010 by PookztA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Why were you spreading LIES about Dr. Judy Wood by claiming she does not have a Ph.D?

Can you please post a link where I stated she does not have a Ph.D?

After I showed you the proof, why did you just ignore it

Graphs, photos, and videos aren't proof of what she claims. For a real scientist to claim such a thing, she needs to go through the real science process by obtaining dust samples and testing them for steel dust. Then she has some real evidence for steel dustification. Until then, she's got nothing, period.

Why have you not showed us how thermite explains all the evidence found at Dr. Wood's website yet?

This question proves you're not even reading all the posts in your own thread. I'll say it again since you like to cherry-pick your responses: therm*te was not the sole means that brought those buildings down and anyone who says so has no idea what they're talking about.

edit on 15-9-2010 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
in my last post, I quoted just one instance of you calling her a "fake Dr.". I have witnessed you do it over 3 times in the last week, and i am not even that active in this forum.

secondly, explosives-alone do not explain all the evidence either, so please show us how explosives-alone explain all the evidence.

thirdly, you act as if you own the "9/11 Truth Movement" by claiming that her evidence and conclusions are not accepted by "The 9/11 Truth Movement". Countless people have viewed the evidence she has gathered and support her conclusions. I am one of them, and there are many of us, and the number is rapidly growing. I don't know what "Truth Movement" you belong to, but if it is one that would rather spread lies rather than discussing the evidence, I want no part of it. To get to the truth, we must view all the evidence that Dr. Wood and all scientists have gathered, but instead of doing so, you call her names like the fake "Dr." and you make claims that she is disinfo, and that I am disinfo. So many lies and rumors from you, yet so little discussion of the evidence. Amazing...

Nukes, thermite, fires, jetfuel, none of those things explain all the evidence. Only Directed Energy Weapons do.

Peace,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student

edit on 15-9-2010 by PookztA because: typos

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I quoted just one instance of you calling her a "fake Dr."

And thus proving I never stated that she didn't have a Ph.D and now you've been caught being dishonest. I'm vindicated.

And we're walking....

you act as if you own the "9/11 Truth Movement" by claiming that her evidence and conclusions are not accepted by "The 9/11 Truth Movement".

The majority of the 9/11 truth movement consists of:

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice
9/11 Blogger
Loose Change
Firefighters for 9/11 Truth
Lawyers for 9/11 Truth
Scientists for 9/11 Truth
Actors and Artists for 9/11 Truth
Military Officers for 9/11 Truth
9/11 Truth.org

And those are just the ones I can quickly name off the top of my head. All of those organizations and websites make up the bulk of the 9/11 truth movement and not a single one supports Judy's "theories". Not a one. That is explained in some detail in my thread here that you keep ignoring over and over.

Those websites, organizations, and the people that populate them, have chosen to distance themselves from Judy. So don't shoot the messenger. If you have a problem with the 9/11 truth movement not accepting her "evidence" after all these years, then you should take it up with them. I'm just relaying information.

To get to the truth, we must view all the evidence that Dr. Wood has gathered

How many times does it have to be said that her "evidence" was looked at years ago, debunked years ago? Why do we need to view her "evidence" now when it was already done years ago?

and you make claims that she is disinfo, and that I am disinfo.

You keep calling me a liar, but statements like the above prove who the real liar is here. This will be the second time I will ask you to post a link to where I've called you disinfo.

Nukes, thermite, fires, jetfuel, none of those things explain all the evidence. Only Directed Energy Weapons do.

Has she obtained WTC dust samples and had them tested in the lab to find steel dust for her "steel dustification theory"? Only real scientists would do that before making such baseless claims. And you as a scientist should already know this.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

So you're saying that the pile got bigger as they were taking debris away?

Most people don't even realize that there were 7 stories of basement levels under the towers where 7 stories of debris would be, on top of the stories of debris above ground.

Yes, I just can't comprehend these pictures... taken a mere week after 9/11.

Of course, we were able to excavate the X amount of stories of debris completely, as well as all the stories upon stories of debris that were on top within that time, that we just weren't able to see very clearly the day of the attack, in record time.

When 1/4 mile tall buildings pancake collapse, the basement levels certainly would stay intact and mostly unhindered, correct? Tons and tons of steel and concrete freefalling into itself certainly wouldn't break the supports on the first level of the subbasement roof...

Seriously, what I really don't understand is being so resistant to even entertaining anyone else's theories or ideas... I haven't decided and may never decide due to the lack of definitive proof, but good Lord, man!

These really are true, honest observations. There isn't a good explanation for them, currently, none of the theories will convince me that the rubble pile was bigger or is as big as it was supposed to be.

Who really cares who gets in the best zinger here?? I mean, could you perhaps just acknowledge that people are really trying to figure this out, there are a lot of questions that are being brought up, and being snide, rude, and condescending isn't winnin' any people for the cause, my friend.

And attacking anyone's theories as vociferously as you do just makes people want to look into them further. Honestly.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
BoneZ,

Your repeated implications that Dr. Wood does not actually have a Ph.D by claiming she is a "fake Dr.", as you put it, are very telling as to what type of behavior you deem 'acceptable' in your 9/11 "Truth" Movement. Claiming someone is a "fake Dr." means that you are implying that her title of "Dr." is fake / non-existent / not real. Lying to ATS members when you could just explain the evidence...? Not very honest if you ask me!
Attempting to convince ATS members of rumors and falsehoods...? Doesn't sound like truth-seeking to me!
That type of behavior is acceptable in your 9/11 "Truth" Movement...? I want no part of such an unscientific movement!
You think that you can spread lies like that and people won't notice? Like you said, people are too smart to swallow disinformation, and I agree, which is why I have full faith that anyone reading the entirety of this thread will figure out your role in the 9/11 "Truth" Movement on their own.

So if someone doesn't agree with you (or the fake Dr.), then they didn't look closely enough or they are corrupt?

Again, here is the proof of Dr. Wood's Ph.D (and title of Dr.), which you could have easily found for yourself if you were actually looking at evidence instead of spreading lies: www.registrar.clemson.edu...

I love how once again, rather than discussing the evidence on Dr. Wood's website and telling us all how explosives can miraculously account for all the photos, graphs, videos, and documents Dr. Wood has gathered, you are now trying to attack me by making it seem as if I am the one who is lying. Mind-blowing...

Thankfully, anyone who reviews the entirety of this thread will clearly see what kind of 'truth-seeking' you consider to be "acceptable" of anyone who who belongs to your 9/11 "Truth" Movement.

Instead of wasting any more of my study time defending myself and Dr. Wood against your lies and unscientific claims tonight, I will simply share this extremely well-written article which accurately discusses the reality of the 9/11 "Truth" Movement, and how it is most likely orchestrated from the top. This is why discussion of major pieces of evidence are deemed "unacceptable" by "truth"-seekers like yourself and AE911Truth, this is why discussion of major pieces of evidence are deemed "disinformation" by "truth"-seekers like yourself, and this is why discussion of major pieces of evidence are avoided, and replaced with lies and rumors, by "truth" seekers like yourself.

Why do you have to keep spamming the disinfo from this fake "Dr."?

Once again, I would like to remind you and anyone just joining this thread that you were caught deliberately lying to ATS members in this thread, pushing your lies as truth, when you shouldn't be lying at all, let alone pushing the 'controlled-demolition (explosives)' theory which does not explain all the evidence, while simultaneously failing to address the overwhelming amount of evidence found at Dr. Wood's website. This is not only unscientific and illogical, but it is deceptive, dishonest, and downright disgusting. In addition to your lying and avoiding the evidence, you have also been making inaccurate and false claims about myself and Dr. Wood, by accusing her and I of being "disinformation", by claiming that the evidence she has gathered is "disinformation", and by cherry-picking only the information you want people to see rather than encouraging them to view ALL the evidence and decide for themselves.

And as you continually post the fake "Dr"'s disinformation, I'll continue to post the debunks

This article explains exactly why people like you behave in this way, ignoring some evidence, only to promote cherry-picked evidence (such as unscientific, out-dated, unexpected ambush interviews which focus on one black and white photo, instead of the thousands of data points that Dr. Wood has gathered), just so you can keep the 9/11 "Truth" Movement heading in the direction you want it to head.

Spamming this fake "Dr."'s disinformation over and over again isn't going to get people to believe her.

Ladies and gentlemen, it seems that we have a disinformant in this thread, which is someone who spreads disinformation and lies as if they are truth, while simultaneously failing to address the evidence. In this thread, BoneZ has shown me that he is not only uninterested in discussing the evidence which will help us figure out exactly what happened on 9/11, but he has also shown me that he is more interested in spreading lies and rumors, in an attempt to persuade people to follow his example and ignore the overwhelming amount of evidence that Dr. Wood has gathered. I can't say it surprises me, because the true terrorists who organized 9/11 were obviously not stupid, at least not stupid enough to forget that they would need to organize a well-orchestrated 9/11 "Truth" movement to catch, steer, and manipulate the outraged people who realized they had been lied to. BoneZ is not only avoiding evidence and spreading lies, but he is attempting to convince you to believe his lies, while simultaneously attempting to convince you to not look at the evidence Dr. Wood has gathered.

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." - Vladimir Lenin

It is all too obvious, and the following article does a great job shedding light on the reality of the well-orchestrated 9/11 "Truth" Movement: axisoflogic.com...

My work here is done, so thanks for showing your true colors Mr. BoneZ

Peace,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student

P.S. - In case anyone is is interested, you can read all the details and see actual screen shots of my Wikipedia censorship incident here: www.checktheevidence.co.uk...

and here is an additional comment from one of the moderators that I tried to discuss the censorship with on a more individual basis:

“I would give Judy Woods a rest, seriously. Your own credibility over the topic has put her and you on the radar of a number of people and even if you came up with really good references from the NYTimes or Bloomberg you wouldn't be able to create the article anyways - the name is has been blocked for a while. If you really want to pursue it then I'd suggest creating a private page of your own to develop it. Nobody would fiddle with it and you can craft it until its acceptable. I could help you there. But the comments of the others are still very valid.--Hooperbloob (talk) 03:46, 10 April 2010 (UTC)”

edit on 15-9-2010 by PookztA because: typo

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
by the way, if anyone would like to read BoneZ's hit-piece article which spreads inaccuracies and rumors regarding Dr. Wood, here is his post which claims that Directed Energy Weapons is a disinformation campaign. I encourage you to check it out so you can see his point of view as well, as it is very important that you look at ALL the evidence, not just some of it.

Please keep in mind that nothing at this article justifies the fact that he is pushing lies on ATS members, but I still felt like it was important to link you to his article nonetheless.

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please look at ALL the evidence, not just his article, and not just Dr. Wood's website. Look at ALL the evidence, and see who has explained it ALL, with the most simple, cohesive, scientific conclusion. The largest collection of evidence I have ever seen can be found at Dr. Judy Wood's website, which is: www.drjudywood.com

Evidence is what really matters.

Cheers,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student

edit on 16-9-2010 by PookztA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Not-so-Polite Mod Request

Hi again People,

I posted a very clear request HERE in this thread to refrain from targetting eachother.

I also wish to also draw your attention to the big yellow flashing warning at the bottom of each page of this particular forum:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75a2a7305439.gif[/atsimg]

Personal attacks, debating eachother, referencing eachother for other Members etc and all that - stops now.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

I don't believe she is a doctor.

edit on 16-9-2010 by dragnet53 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join