It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminism: Destroying the Male and Female Relationship

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 2weird2live2rare2die

A very very very literal sense. As long as you seem ok with it too... I pray to god.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

O RLY?

Lemme tell you, I go through women like women go through shoes. I know how they want to be treated, I know what I got to say and I absolutely hate it. Getting a woman to take her clothes off isn't an issue.

When I am talking with a woman and she tells me she's strong, independent, and confident, that has come to mean she is easy. That's not a negative, I don't think she's less of a person because she enjoys sex. That isn't the issue either.

While I agree that there should be equity amongst the sexes. I do not think that should happen at the expense of each other. Women should not be treated as property but men should be more than a penis with a wallet. It seems to me that in attaining their autonomy they have turned around and have attempted to oppress men in kind.

Human beings are not resources. In my relationships I feel my personal worth is reduced to the size of my bank account. I imagine that women have similar feelings about certain aspects of their relationships from their POV. This is the issue. The sexes being pitted against each other merely divides us further. We need to come together as different complete persons and begin to benefit from each others differences in order to move forward as a society.

As long as men are still being duped into believing that quantity beats quality in order to avoid thinking about why he moves from one sexual event to another and women continue to obfuscate her problems by hiding behind feminism to shirk personal responsibility we aren't going to see any positive changes, IMO.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 2weird2live2rare2die

Lol nice edit. Try speaking your mind succinctly the first time idiot. Especially when trying to be childishly clever.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

not sure but I read today that the killer of her husband, well he got a pathetically light sentence for the murder, when you consider what they want to do to her...something like 3 or 6 years??

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Henry Makow is a good guy.
Been reading him for years.
He found true love when he married a conservative Filipina.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Part of the problem as well is feminism has turned into almost a sport, having the same mentality of football fans pointlessly and excessively cheering for their team. Logic and the "science" behind feminism gets put aside. Similar to how people either choose or get labeled as a certain political party, and by nature it's as if their minds shut down and it's about arguing and defeating rather than understanding.

edit on 12-9-2010 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I am a woman and I can say for 100% certain feminism has ruined things for us. It has ruined thing for our children. Mommy has to go out and work while the kids get dropped off to be raised by some daycare center. You wonder why we have so many spoiled brats out there? Because mommy is to tired after a long day of work and then coming home to make dinner, to instill proper values in their children and its easier just to stick them in front of some random electronic device.
I have to admit a lot of women out there are skanks. Society has made them that way. Woman are conditioned to be skanks. Now a lot of women break that mold, but when our current generation thinks its uncool for a girl to be a virgin at 14 what does it make those girls who have already had sex at that age? We Sex has become devalued and a large percentage of women now have sex just for the sake of having sex. What does it make those women?
These women have destroyed things for women who want more than just causal sex. Back in the day a guy at least expected to have to take a woman to a dinner and a movie before he got lucky, now he expects a woman to give it up just because, and if the woman isn't in a rush to jump in bed with him he wonders what the heck is wrong with her. Not all men but a lot, and yes I am bitter.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I do not know how to make this post any longer.

Feminism is NOT about sex.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

I think men were meant to bring in the food and fight invaders. And that women were meant to nurture and keep the house.

Originally, homo sapiens did not live in houses. Originally, humans did not live in a settled fashion at all. So how were women "meant to keep the house?" Or is this some creationist fantasy, in which houses were created shortly after Eve for her to keep?

And in general, in contemporary stone age tribes, or "hunter gatherer societies" it is just a simple and basic fact that the gatherers bring in between 75-80% of the calories. Not the hunters. Which means that females have always been "breadwinners" and often the primary breadwinners at that.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzoriaCorp I have a desire for a monogamous and long term relationship, but I've yet to see that level of commitment reciprocated. In my attempts to get what I want I've been left homeless in the past, had a child aborted with out any discussion, and my dog put down while I was at work.

I truly am sorry for the pain you felt when those events happen. Not all females are like that.

The majority of females are just really awful creatures.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is just about the dumbest article I've ever seen.

Henry Makow is insane. He believes in a global satanic agenda guided by masonic Jews and proudly quotes from the "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" on his idiotic web page. It's no surprise this fool despises female liberation.

Makow: "In the past, men had to prove their love and commitment before they could have sex. As a result, women were cherished and given a lifelong role (mother, wife) that satisfied their deepest emotional needs."

This is a guy with mental problems who fears sex.

For more wisdom on women see his book, "A Long Way to go for a Date."
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
I am a woman and I can say for 100% certain feminism has ruined things for us. It has ruined thing for our children.

You clearly have never studied the history of marriage and family then, have you? Because if you actually had, you would realize that women of a certain class, (those who are not wealthy) always worked. Largely outside of the home. Children were treated far, far worse than they are today, abandoned regularly, killed, etc. You can say things with 100% certainty because you have no idea how uneducated you are on the actual facts of how people lived in the past.

I recommend you actually do some study and get back to us.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm 24, and a CMA at a well established medical group in my city, and I can not tell you how many female patients come in there that just disgust me. Half of them live with a partner but never marry, or if they do marry they don't change they're names but have the kids with the dad's last name. So it's good enough for your kids but not for you? So many young adolescents think it's okay to have sex at a young age. I have never seen so many patients with STD's and abortions ever in my life. I honestly blame feminism. Females are so much worse then males. Most males I know are wanting a real lasting relationship that will lead to marriage and a family, but more females are uninterested in long-term relationships. It just honestly disgusts me. Take my own parents for example, my mom was drunk one night and told me that my dad said to her "Marry me. I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and have babies with you," and my mom responded, "Oh, I just thought we were going to live together." This was in the early 80's, and by the mid 90's they were divorced. Flash forward now, my mom is alone and still going from guy to guy, and she doesn't care about commitment. Where as my dad, never gave up on love, and found a really good woman, who is well respected pediatrician in my city too, to not only love him but his kids as well, and they celebrated they're 11th wedding anniversary this year. Not all females are bad. But most of them are. And when young girls are around this garbage and see it, they think it's okay behavior and it's not. I'm an old fashioned kind of girl myself, and they are hardly ever around anymore. I mean look at Gloria Steinem for hell sake, she was all about "the women's movement, female rights" crap, and she turned out to be the biggest hypocrite of them all. Because eventually she got sick of spewing her toxic waste, and being alone and DID get married.

Like Dave Chappelle said, "Chivalry is dead... and women killed it."

edit on 12-9-2010 by EthelMerman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
OK so maybe this is a little off topic, i have no problem with
the feminist movement i do see bad sides to it butch women
are a little strange to me,but if its equal rite's women want the fair
play but there is a massive wall of male dominance in the work place
but what about relationships?

when are women gonna step up there game and make the 1st move
if they see a potential male?
it's always us blokes that have to do the chatting up
this would be a change.i'm not saying that this does not happen
but it's rare to be approached by a women unless it's just for a free
drink by using there looks to there advantage.

but then ya cant knock a chancer.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EthelMerman
Like Dave Chappelle said, "Chivalry is dead... and women killed it."

Dave Chappelle cracks me up.

Yeah, I remember this one.
Seems to get more true
as the years go by.

David Grouchy

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a very interesting peice, have you heard about the experiment with rats, where in a controlled enviroment of overpopulation, the rats have a above average tendancy to homosexuality. i mention this because the conclution that was reached in the experiment was that nature was finding its own solution to the over population issue.

i just find it concidencial that in a way humans are finding similar solutions, like this issue of feminism, perhaps its natures way of saying "hey too many babies". As a result feminism deters women from having children and families in order to keep population down. im nt suggesting tht this very human concept was designed by nature for this purpose im just pointing out the conection. just a few thoughts, thanks for the interesting read.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAbsurdum

Originally posted by AzoriaCorp

I would like to pose this question: "How are women disrespected?"

If I act like a pig they flock to me. A couple underhanded compliments and the dresses come off. How can I be expected, as a male, to give respect when it isn't due? If these women wanted to be more than one night stands surely they would respect themselves more...

I too was in your shoes (for a lack of a better description) back in around 2002. Now you describe yourself as a "young male" and I was around 32 years old back then (and am 39 now) so not sure how much age has to do with things but...I actually LIKED the fact that the "dresses would come off on the 1st date" when I was playing the field lol but maybe that's just the kind of guy I am, I don't know. But what I do know is that women should NOT be judged in giving into the VERY SAME "animalistic behavior/feelings" that a majority of guys do...and I would tell them (the women) that belief...as I treated them VERY respectfully/politely (not act like a pig...as sure that attitude may work on a certain number of women in the short run, BUT for those who have real skill/game that is unnecessary and wrong in my perspective) from the 1st date on.

And you know what? I banged EACH AND EVERY ONE...almost a new girl each week (ahh the internet and it's tremendous booty call abilities through the many many "dating" sites lol). Anyways my point being is that my wife now (going on 7 years) was one of those women...although I will admit she was the one that I chose after I tired of playing the field and was ready to settle back down again). I actually met her through e-harmony and she was the ONLY one that I had met through that site (and I was her one and only from that site as well) as I too have always considered myself to be a monogamous person as I have always believed that my significant other should be my best friend as well, and as I was "playing the field" I had no interest in any of those women in being my friend and in fact didn't want them to know anything about me really...BUT I still did not judge a single one of them for putting out on the 1st date and respected them all. So I guess my point for posting this is...for the women out there, KNOW that not all guys feel and think the same way, and should you come across the dude that DOESN'T treat you like a pig but yet at the same time has mad skills and is secure in himself and his abilities to not be too concerned about having to hide your wants as he wants the same thing and for anyone to treat you otherwise is probably someone that you wouldn't want to be with anyways ;-)

NT

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join