It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminism: Destroying the Male and Female Relationship

page: 49
<< 46  47  48   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Originally posted by Ph3nomium
Women should have their rights revoked! ever since they got them, they have done nothing but abuse power and steal from men. They can't even do the jobs they have responsibly. They are like angry, jealous children. I know that all women agree with me too. Deep down you know that men are superior to you in every way. If not for the government breast feeding you all...men would still rule and keep you socially suicidal women under full control doing what you were meant to do...serve men and making babies....that WE OWN not some court decided BS, political sham that Planned Parenthood is behind...all kids grow up in destitution because of them. Women are so stupid they can't even see this is happening. Don't say anything about my post either....you truly have not earned the right to even speak. Everything has been handed to you on a silver platter by your government at the expense of all men!

Go ahead, call me a male chauvinist pig...A "MALE" I am proud to be, a "CHAUVINIST " Definition - "a person who is aggressively and blindly patriotic, especially one devoted to military glory. or a person who believes they are superior to another".....I believe this with every fiber of my being, right to the inner core of my bone marrow.
"Pig"....pig's are delicious and are inexpensive, so they could be a solution to world hunger. Everything about being a male chauvinist pig is good...I h

I wonder, if your mother read this post, would she regret not aborting your ass when she had the chance?

Keep on /Trolling

Not to necro, but I strongly suspect that those individuals are feminists. It is usually a last ditch attempt by feminists. "Debates"(I think of them more as exorcisms) with feminists tend to go like this: a) they try to sprout their bs data, b) their data is refuted, c) they resort to emotional drama and personnel umbrage, d) they mindlessly repeat themselves over and over again, e) they pretend to be on the other side and say messed up garbage to destroy the credibility of their opponents.

Feminists are much like demons, and the most effective method of dealing with a demon is a mirror.

Kinda like your Anti-feminist-end-the-world-can-be-blamed-on-women-for-the-following-bs-reasons rants in this thread? Cmon K, just because you have a penis doesn't make you right or accurate in your reporting of history or opinion of modern society.

Im not really sure what you expect to achieve with your Anti-feminist rants? Its very unlikely that people will take note, packing their crap and catch the next bus to the traditional 50's. If you hate the modern women, fair enough, but hate is a bad thing yano? Make your peace with it and live the life you have.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Not to necro, but I strongly suspect that those individuals are feminists. It is usually a last ditch attempt by feminists. "Debates"(I think of them more as exorcisms) with feminists tend to go like this: a) they try to sprout their bs data, b) their data is refuted, c) they resort to emotional drama and personnel umbrage, d) they mindlessly repeat themselves over and over again, e) they pretend to be on the other side and say messed up garbage to destroy the credibility of their opponents.

Feminists are much like demons, and the most effective method of dealing with a demon is a mirror.

Sorry pal, but what you describe pretty much sums up the US presidential "debate" between two male opponents,

Women aren't your enemy... until you choose to treat us with unwarranted hostility an disrespect.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Kinda like your Anti-feminist-end-the-world-can-be-blamed-on-women-for-the-following-bs-reasons rants in this thread? Cmon K, just because you have a penis doesn't make you right or accurate in your reporting of history or opinion of modern society.

Im not really sure what you expect to achieve with your Anti-feminist rants? Its very unlikely that people will take note, packing their crap and catch the next bus to the traditional 50's. If you hate the modern women, fair enough, but hate is a bad thing yano? Make your peace with it and live the life you have.

Anti-feminism is nothing more then a war time alliance that the MRM severed itself from years ago. Kind of like how both the USA and the Soviet Union where apart of the "Allies". I am under no illusion on how hateful traditionalism is towards men, let alone fundamentalism, so as you can see, the enemy of your enemy is not always your friend.

Honestly, I don't care much about women as individuals, because individual human beings can be everything from good, to bad, and everything inbetween. What I am more so interested is how society reacts when women commit crimes against men, when males are victimized or need help, gender disparity in sentencing, education and healthcare, things like institutional bias against males and so forth. Granted the individual feminists female or male ought to be held accountable for their criminal actions, but I digress. My opinions are based upon observation, fact, and the sheer volumes of History books and other rare books I had the advantage of having access to growing up. It is easier to understand the past when you understand the literature of the times your trying to talk about.

And my disdain for woman worshiping(defence towards women) has it's roots in both my personal philosophy that no one should have to endure being pedestaled, and my spiritual beliefs against idolism.
The thing that makes me right most of the time is because I strive to be a sentient human being, not a non-sentient human animal. I do not allow myself to engage in blind bias or allow bias's to blind my judgement. I don't care about a person gender, race, creed, ethnicity or sexual orientation, if I think they are wrong I will, well respond in a manner consistent with the ToS. If it seems like I am engaging in bias or blind stupidity, chances are fairly high that I am up to something long term. Like I said, the easiest way to fight demons is to hold a mirror to them. If fate casts me as the mirror then so be it.

I do not think you actually read anything I wrote and are merely writing a reply to suit your ideology. as I have consistently spoken out against both female and male chauvinism alike. I may have a special amount of vitriol for female chauvinism because I have to endure that form of bigotry regularly from my lovely classmates. I wonder how much of your reply is pure projection, either way I care not. But if you believe that a misunderstanding exists, or if you feel I crossed the line with anything, feel free to ask specific questions about something I wrote and I will elaborate or find someone who can elaborate better.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Vixen~

Sorry pal, but what you describe pretty much sums up the US presidential "debate" between two male opponents,

Women aren't your enemy... until you choose to treat us with unwarranted hostility an disrespect.

I really don't care. It is kind of like saying just because two women who are involved in a bitter Civil Court battle both have male attorneys that it must be men's fault that they are at each others throats. Democrats and Republicans do not represent the interest of men, young men or boy's at all. Democrats represent the interest of wealthy women and their lapdog men, and feminists; while Republicans represent the interests of wealthy women and their lapdog men and traditionalist's.

And since both Feminism and Traditionalism cannot exist without the subjugation, dehumanization and expendability of the average male, it is utterly absurd to try and claim any sense of the "moral high ground". Look at what you have written:

~Vixen~

How high of you to be able to speak for all women? And does being born female mark someone as extra deserving of respect? And look at how threatening your message is, in the end it boils down to an "or else" type statement. If demanding that women give up female privilege, and that men and women ought to be held to the same standard marks me as being hostile towards and disrespectful of women then by God I am guilty as charged!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

hotbakedtater

Originally posted by badgerprints
The problem here is that feminism, instead of changing relationships between men and women, sought to destroy the relationship between men and women.

Can't fix what doesn't exist any more.

Where did feminism seek to destroy any type of relationship between the sexes? As the birth rate proves, male female....relations....are quite the opposite of destroyed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, women today marry for real love, hence the divorce statistic that are 90+% initiated by women. Women have plans from the beginning to marry, control the guy they married, and then if they can't.....and this is where baby's come from,.....baby's are a financial "rainy day" financial nest for women, who always win the kid and the money in the divorce (which they usually get cheap with the kid, and then ask the court to rob you more, because you can't seem to support the child AND the mother's lifestyle).
So yeah..there's your birthrate statistics.
Now go out and find some statistics on just how many of those mothers are now single mothers (chosen to do so, yet continually playing the victim) and calculate how much they get in child support and alimony each month by the 2 or 3 guys that they have done this to. Oh wait, that's 2.5 times the children than those who are still married have. If I were a woman and evil, I would plot and plan to deceive a guy, and have children with him, because this is easy money. Women always get way more than what would be normally spent on a kid. If you know any men, who don't pay up? That's the price you pay for putting a plan together before knowing whom you get in bed with. Plans don't always work out like you want them to.

Why do women win more custodies in child support cases? Right from Attorney's.com...

"There are many reasons why women win custody in the overwhelming number of cases. Chief among them: Because that's the way it's always been. Traditionally, men worked and women stayed home to raise children. Although that is less frequently the case these days, there is still a bias toward women in child custody cases."

So you can see...it not only still exists, it exists in spades. I know, I have been through the very scenario above that I described. Click on the link below to see statistics on exactly how much by percentage, that women win in child support cases....simply because this is" the way it has always been". Seems like women have been playing this 'ace card' for quite some time. This graph below is from 1991 and looking until the end of the site, not much has changed.

Source

Must be nice having everything handed to you on a silver platter at the expense of others. This is the core of Feminism and this beast is as dangerous to men and as prevalent as ever. Just know that it is not these strong, independent "hear me roar" women (so says Hollywood). It is the government that you should worry about, as they are using women for their purpose, and brain washing them like puppets, to believe in this image which is purely fictitious and illusory, because the government is steadily taking over America and the last thing they what is strong willed (really) powerful men (like in 1776). This is why the metro-sexual era started and men have gotten weaker ever since. Just think back on your life and the life of those men you know....how many times have you seen their wives boss them around, or men weakly make statements such as " I better get home before the wife finds out I stopped by here", or not being able to make their own decisions such as statements like "I can't buy that right now, I will have to go pass it with the wife first". Make no mistake about it. Feminism = the weakening and destruction of men = the weakening and destruction of America....Look around you today, is this not exactly what is happening?

So the next time you hear "WAK UP AMERICA!" Just know that they are really saying WAKE UP MEN OF AMERICA! Let's face it, are the women really going to go into battle with mongrels from an opposing country and fight them with guns, knives and fist to fist.....and not crumble under the weight of the first bullet that cracks by their ears? What will happen when a man confronts them physically on the battlefield or on our homeland? Will they beat him up like Milla Jovavich or with Oprah's mouth, as the media and Hollywood will have you believe? I know this is not popular, what I am saying.....but it IS reality and a bitter pill for those women who think their "roar" will scare any man (that I,s any man who has not had his masculinity abrogated, and has not been programmed for domestication), this roar will make no real man fearful.... domestic or abroad. The "roar" during a real confrontation, will become a mere "meow", as they beg for a man to help them, when they are confronted by real men in a real war.

edit on 12-12-2013 by Illuminawty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Quote to korathin by ~Vixen~

"

korathin

Originally posted by ~Vixen~

I really don't care. It is kind of like saying just because two women who are involved in a bitter Civil Court battle both have male attorneys that it must be men's fault that they are at each others throats. Democrats and Republicans do not represent the interest of men, young men or boy's at all. Democrats represent the interest of wealthy women and their lapdog men, and feminists; while Republicans represent the interests of wealthy women and their lapdog men and traditionalist's.

And since both Feminism and Traditionalism cannot exist without the subjugation, dehumanization and expendability of the average male, it is utterly absurd to try and claim any sense of the "moral high ground". Look at what you have written:

"~Vixen~
Women aren't your enemy... until you choose to treat us with unwarranted hostility an disrespect. "

How high of you to be able to speak for all women? And does being born female mark someone as extra deserving of respect? And look at how threatening your message is, in the end it boils down to an "or else" type statement. If demanding that women give up female privilege, and that men and women ought to be held to the same standard marks me as being hostile towards and disrespectful of women then by God I am guilty as charged!

Not to mention all of the little boys that are being humiliated lately because of feminism. Just recently, a little boy got kicked out of 1st grade for sexual harassment, because he had a crush on a little girl...and kissed the back of her hand, a symbol of being a gentleman until feminism came. The crush was mutual, and they both liked each other, but the boy is the only one who got suspended. The story is here on ATS somewhere.

Here is a link to the USA News:
Link - USA Today

Just search Google for the stories of feminists shaming and attacking little boys so they cannot become men. I mean, this is pretty calloused even for men to do, but this is a common practice for feminists...to prey on young children. Here is an example and an admission from a feminist of this.

Source

Feminism has even spread to schools, where boys now are shamed simply for being boys. Nobel prize winner and feminist Doris Lessing, described this phenomenon as early as 2001 in The Guardian:

edit on 12-12-2013 by Illuminawty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

This s normally a topic that gets me ranting, but will try to control myself here lol..
I have been called by a few men over the years a sexist towards my own sex..in general I do have a strong dislike of the majority of females..not all, but many. They are often too catty, petty and self absorbed for my liking..I have believed for a number of years now that the whole 'equal rights' movement and the entire feminist movement itself has a lot to do with the breakdown of more traditional family values, both parents working just as long and hard makes for neglected children who are either left to their own devices after school or pawned off on a carer of some sort..it equally irritates me when I see a man in what was once the females role as its pussification of the males role within the home and in the relationship..where more and more men are becoming submissive to their more dominant female partners and I cant help but feel that is wrong on the very balance of human nature..
Man and women are not meant to equal one another, we are meant to compliment one another.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48   >>

join