It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminism: Destroying the Male and Female Relationship

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Brood

If the abuse is real nothing will stop a victim from his day in court, the only thing I could imagine keeping a man from going through with court over DV is he is lying.

I'll remember that next time a story is surfaced about a woman living in abuse because she is afraid to tell anyone. What a pathetic, spineless whore! She's probably just lying anyways.

Someone suggested the man could be lying.

Did anyone go on to also suggest he probably turns tricks of a sexual nature, and swaps his sexual favors for ready cash... because he may have been making up a story?

Whore?

This is misogyny.
Pure and simple.

It happens.
Don't stand there and say it doesn't happen.

It just did.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Please point to one spot in this thread where someone who is actually talking about it not happening. We do not say it does not happen. Now please pay attention, I know this is a hard concept to grasp. Are you ready?

Misandry also happens but is ignored. Misogyny happens also but is shoved down everyones throats. Do you finally see what we are talking about?

I am willing to bet that you do not and will tr to continue with these silly little games.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Another article highlighting "inconsistencies" in what is put out there by gender feminists:

fyiliving.com...

Your résumé is impressive, ma’am, but we regret to inform you that you are too pretty for this job.” We’re all aware that beautiful women have certain advantages in society, but could beauty be a burden when it comes to job hunting? Not as much as the media hype would like us to believe, a recent study proved looking good helps both women and men. The research determined that the only time attractive females may find themselves at a disadvantage is when applying for blue collar male-dominated professions, such as a truck driver.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I see so when a man relates a story of abuse it's obviously false, but when a women relates a story of abuse it is automatically true.

Misandry at work.

Also good to see you throwing out the ad homs as usual
Just proves the point about extreme feminists.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny
This is still going?

All you whores and gigolos need to can it and make sweet sweet love like you were made to do.

Can't do that, i'm having fun with the dicsussion

While the OP i don't think was correct on many points what has come out of the discussion is proof of the modern feminist movement causing inequality.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayertuck

Please point to one spot in this thread where someone who is actually talking about it not happening. We do not say it does not happen. Now please pay attention, I know this is a hard concept to grasp. Are you ready?

Misandry also happens but is ignored. Misogyny happens also but is shoved down everyones throats. Do you finally see what we are talking about?

I am willing to bet that you do not and will tr to continue with these silly little games.

Misandry also happens but is ignored....
Especially when it has nothing to do with the comment.

Why don't you start your own thread on misandry?

War happens too but if I were to just go off on a tangent about war, some might find the topic misplaced.
So....
What part of the word whore do you NOT think is offensive or sexist?

Was it necessary or equivalent in the context of the post where it was used in my example?
Or was it an instinctive, superfluous and reflexive addition?

The appropriate and equivalent response if a man is called a liar is to also call the woman a liar.

Some women do hate men. I do not know where they are but I know they are out there.
Do they haunt websites like this just to give you your comeuppance?
Why don't you try checking the other threads or posts from people you claim are here hating on men and see if this is a passion of theirs.
Now check a few male voices here and see what their other interests are.
It is pretty illuminating.

There are people who hate children too. But I am not talking about them here.
I know you want to refer to how men are mistreated and again I think you need to start a thread about it but I was talking about a recent, blatant example of misogyny, spelled out in black and white, by one of our highly evolved male reps.... and it went right over your head.

What a surprise.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny
Well you obviously aren't a REAL man anyways. I bet you don't have hairy knuckles. Pffft....you probably aren't even a lumberjack. Now excuse me, please, for I have a gallon of ice cream to eat and a Lifetime movie to watch....it's "Tears for Him" a drama about an abusive husband and the woman who loves him for it. Reminds me of my life. Ohmigod....I feel a crying jag coming on.....

edit on 1-10-2010 by MeSoCorny because: my bf hit me and I liked it

A lumberjack? You mean like one of these people?

Seems fun!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
There are people who hate children too. But I am not talking about them here.
I know you want to refer to how men are mistreated and again I think you need to start a thread about it but I was talking about a recent, blatant example of misogyny, spelled out in black and white, by one of our highly evolved male reps.... and it went right over your head.

What a surprise.

This thread was about how feminism is detroying the relatinoship between men and women, therefore misandry is a part of this thread as misandry exists within the feminist movement and seems to be directing many parts of it. You are trying to stop the discussion of this in the thread because you know you have lost the argument a long while back. Feminism isn't misandry but misandry is being disguised in some areas of feminism.

Could you fully explain this recent example of misoygny for those of us who missed it?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Exactly.

Obligatory 2nd line

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 10/1/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I was explaining this to a friend of mine recently.

There are men who are big and strong and awfully dangerous and women who are wicked, vicious and bitchy.

There are all manner and temperament of men and women in between..

But there is no more vile God-awful creature on earth, no person more deadly cruel, bitter and wickedly dangerous than a queen who is a woman hater.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

So now you're bashing gay people as well? Referring to them as queens? Sorry but every time you do things like this you just further prove the point that you are indeed a misandrist who cannot debate the topic and instead resorts to ad homs.

Oh well if you could again point out where you perceive this obvious misogyny to be that would be great, because i really have missed it.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Pleases do not try this. As it has been expalined time and time again how this relates to the post. Also please do not try and put words in my mouth. For most people it is offensive, to me it isn't because its just a word, like other words that people find offensive. I CHOOSE to not let them affect me. There was something that I was told numerous times when I was a kid that I never hear anymore. It goes like this. "Sticks and Stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me". See they are words and only have power if you allow them to. Do I personally use demeaning words no, but if used against me it means nothing.

Back to your argument, it needs to be discussed because gender feminism, makes it so that ONLY females concerns are addressed, all others do not merit attention, (just as you have tried to do here again). How is that equal?

You want to know how gender feminism destroyed modern relationships? Once again for those who need remediation........Simple, by claiming to seek equality, only when it is convienent. By claiming it is off topic and such when it bears a DIRECT relation to the topic at hand.

As for your intent, I caught your intent, as for you saying its Brood being misogynic, I doubt it sarcastic maybe, In addition, because you call 1 person (in this case the hypothetical lying woman) equal a disregard of ALL woman? Could it be disrespectful, yup but were not talking disrespect were talking hate for an entire group of people based on a biological physical feature. Does brood come off as hating women, I didn't catch it (and I could be wrong), my impression of Brood is he sees the situation and wants true equality for men and women.

edit on 1-10-2010 by mayertuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

On a side note gotta love the monty python link!!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I like my men to be big, strong, handsome and a little on the stupid side. I don't want a guy to argue with me constantly. I want him to bring home the bacon, give me a good time and then get straight to work mowing that lawn. Is that so bad?

stupidevilbastard.com...

Seems some psychologists in Canada got together to test whether the old adage that men act like idiots around beautiful women had any truth to it. Turns out it’s true as the sight of a beautiful woman is enough to screw up men’s ability to rationally discount various options.

One down...Now too bad I can't see how handsome, big and strong you are!

edit on 1-10-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I like my men to be big, strong, handsome and a little on the stupid side. I don't want a guy to argue with me constantly. I want him to bring home the bacon, give me a good time and then get straight to work mowing that lawn. Is that so bad?

You want a guy who won't argue constantly? That's rather like the attitude of the men in the 1930's, the articles told wives not to nag, to be quiet etc. Although it sounds even worse than that, like you want a slave and not a partner.

Yep man hater, confirmed and beyond doubt.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Not all men. The ones I love are grateful. The rest are just nice scenery.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I was explaining this to a friend of mine recently.

There are men who are big and strong and awfully dangerous and women who are wicked, vicious and bitchy.

There are all manner and temperament of men and women in between..

But there is no more vile God-awful creature on earth, no person more deadly cruel, bitter and wickedly dangerous than a queen who is a woman hater.

Actually, rusethorcain, statistics do back you up. The highest levels of domestic violence occur in lesbian relationships.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Sorry for actually clicking on your link, you probably didn't want me to do that; I can't imagine how stupid it must make you feel when something with a penis actually does your research and below-surface thinking for you, since you're so ready to believe anything you read.

Both male and female students at McMaster University were shown pictures of the opposite sex of varying attractiveness taken from the website ‘Hot or Not’. The 209 students were then offered the chance to win a reward. They could either accept a cheque for between $15 and $35 tomorrow or one for $50-$75 at a variable point in the future.

University students are your representation on males? I guess if I was a brainless man-hating cougar I would see things differently. I'm sorry, if I was in University still, I would take the money right away as well; it means I could EAT THAT AFTERNOON. Picking "money now" or "money later" is not always about logic and rationality, it's sometimes about REALITY. But what does this information even mean to surface-thinkers like you?

Cut your pathetic gender imperialist crap, it's getting old and now I seriously question your age. You sound like my niece.

P.S. When I said WHORE it was creating an extreme response screnario to help you feminists realize how ridiculous you sound. Don't attack me and call me a misogynist because you are not intelligent enough to connect the metaphor.

edit on 1-10-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join