It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westboro Baptist Church Burns the Koran and american flag (video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
All the wringing of hands makes me sick. A weirdo burns a book and a flag and your all up in arms. Get a life. This will change nothing, the hatred will still be there between both sets of fanatics. More fuel for an over stoked fire i think.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I do want to add that the video kinda made me laugh. These people have got some real stones man, you can't disagree with that.

They burned both on the video while singing a bastardized version of "We are the World". I mean really, that's creatively hateful and isn't as uncommon as one might think in these "sophisticated" days.

Anyway, kudos to WBC for making me laugh.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

What is wrong with religious people ? ?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by trueblue

You want to know why the religious people do these things? Because of power. Religion is one of the most simple ways to conquer an individual or civilization. All I would have to do is create the perfect belief system (doesn't matter if there are contradictions; faith is good enough) Then bingo you have people doing everything you ask.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
We need to put the fun back into fundamentalism!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm glad Westboro did this because now they've made themselves targets. These are the same evil people who protest at funerals. This is all about publicity for them. Don't blame all Muslims for the extremists and don't blame all Christians for Westboro.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen smith
We need to put the fun back into fundamentalism!

Or dysfunctional....

It's great to see Brother Fred is an equal opportunity hater. He doesn't seem to pick and choose, he hate's everyone, equally.

Burn the koran on 9-11 at Westboro, no one saw that one coming.... Just another headline on Drudgereport.com. The action did what it was supposed to do. Make another 15 minutes.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This video by the sinister minister will be used as a propaganda tool in the Arab countries by the miltary industrial complex to fuel hatred to continue the wars; The wars that are making the elite trillions. Slick move Einstein.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Why can he do it .. but TERRY JONES CANT ... :bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:
i guess he didnt have his 15 min of glame in front of CNN
thats the difference .. if CNN dont get the story it will not bother anyone

it bothers ME ... this is a message of hate nothing else
pure evil

its actually the first time i saw a video of a burning religious book .. it saddens me that some people dont know what respect is
thats a proof of people that are unbalanced in life .. cant really see the wrong
they are out of common sense

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I watched very little of the vid - the opening sign was enough for me. How do people get like this, totally puzzling to me. Are there no laws to protect the children of these disgusting people - its difficult to even refer to them as people.

They have made their nasty bed, now let them lie in it!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I watched very little of the vid - the opening sign was enough for me. How do people get like this, totally puzzling to me. Are there no laws to protect the children of these disgusting people - its difficult to even refer to them as people.

They have made their nasty bed, now let them lie in it!

I agree and i didnt watch the vid lol like you the opening was enought i have foward it to the end
where he burn the Koran
what does he want to accomplish with that ... nothing good thats for sure
no good intentions are into this hatred act

edit on 9/11/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Aside from the the video, that's a done deal now. The politicians have trashed what the American Flag represents and I for one will not be intimidated by threats from muslims, I'm just tired of this Crap!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by citizen smith

I agree with this statement,too many like to focus
on the 'mental' part of fundamental christians.
That video was revolting and the messages were
sickening.These types of people give christians a
bad name and provide material for the atheists to
use against our faith.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
God I love America. Where if you can't see the humor in the absurdity; you might just break down and cry.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Oh my good friends; these people are not Christians; they can call themselves so if they want but they are not Christians. Our Christian faith is not based on hate and judgment it is based on love. Remember "For God so loved the world He gave his only Son". Those are the words I believe and hold to be true.

The not so good Rev Phelps might also remember "Judge Not lest..........." Don't let these people move you to anger by their foolish actions and words; rather be moved to pity because that will in the end defeat them. Burning symbols of other faiths is a feeble attempt to attack and control; a tactic that will work only if we let it. If the media and indeed all of us were to ignore Phelps and merry band they would sink into the oblivion they so deserve.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If one more of you politically correct brain washed monkey farts uses the word " Hate " with a negative inflection one more time, I'm gonna puke.
Ya all sound like successful subjects of the Travistock Institute.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
These types of people give christians a
bad name and provide material for the atheists to
use against our faith.

I'd be more worried about what the fundies from other religions think, cuz the atheists just don't care that much.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gallopinghordes

Well there are different sects in the Christian religion and all Christians interpret their belief then anyone else. Sadly for all the Christians these people are Christian. You can't deny that.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Well there are different sects in the Christian religion and all Christians interpret their belief then anyone else. Sadly for all the Christians these people are Christian. You can't deny that.

When a preacher preaches in a way contrary to the law and direction written in the bible there is a problem and it would be advisable for anyone under that teaching to take their leave and find a good bible BASED church.

edit on 9/11/2010 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Well faith is faith. Some Christians could care less how another one interprets the Bible. I would fell evil being a Protestant Christian calling Catholics and Mormons evil and not of God.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join