It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westboro Baptist Church Burns the Koran and american flag (video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
well our friends over at westboro , are at it again .....

theese silly people ...what has gotten into them

they need some love in their life !!!!!!!!!!

what say you ?

www.liveleak.com...

edit on 11-9-2010 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I would like to see what happens when both Muslims and the U.S. government responds to the burning of the flag and Quran. Just another group wanting attention and people give it to them.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I'm kinda glad ole Fred went ahead with this.

Not because I agree with him. But, because now he has brought upon himself the wrath of the fanatical muslims.

Good luck Fred. You're gonna need it.

CX

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Maybe now some extremists will do to Fred Phelps what no-one else has bothered doing yet.

I still sit here wondering how the hell he is still walking this earth.

When Fred Phelps leaves this earth, i think a lot of his clan will drift away quietly, and a lot of people will raise a glass and feel glad that they won't have to put up with his crap at funerals any more.

CX.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I couldn't watch the entire video...it's just so offensive and hate filled I couldn't take it. He calls all other preachers including my own whores. He condemns to hell sinners..well we are all sinners....we all need salvation.

Not much more to say really.

edit on 9/11/2010 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
That was evil. How horrifying.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I see this nut is still walking this earth, only god knows why, good luck to you, patriots and muslims are now going to hunt you down, way to go

Wee Mad

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I said this in another thread, that there was going to be a group that would inevitably go ahead and burn Qu'ran's, I also expect another group to burn bibles in response. As for them burning the American flag? 2 in 1 ain't it? Now both sides can be equally angry.

I think the level of attention that other pastor was getting was absolutely ridiculous. People have been burning flags, bibles, Qu'rans for some time now. There was even a group that complained they were not being paid attention to when they burned Quran's sme time back. It is nothing new, and nobody is stopping their freedoms to do so.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by weemadmental
I see this nut is still walking this earth, only god knows why, good luck to you,

extremism begats extremism

Miserable is the price for which they have sold their souls, in that they deny which God has sent down, in insolent envy that God of His Grace should send it to any of His servants He pleases: Thus have they drawn on themselves Wrath upon Wrath. And humiliating is the punishment of those who reject Faith. Surah 2:90

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Those people are positively creatures. The irony that they should condemn others is just mind-boggling.

When I see their children - who have been raised around such seething hate - parroting their venomous words, it makes me cry. My mind then turns to the poor guy in Texas who ran the web site documenting police brutality but ended up shutting it down because he got a visit from the TX version of DFACS who were concerned that his anti-authoritarian, anti-government views represented a danger to his children. If Fred Phelps and his daughter are not dangerous to children, then few are...

As for the burning of the Qur'an and the flag - meh. I think it's offensive and stupid, but in the United States of America people have the right to be offensive and stupid. With that right comes the responsibility - to reap what they sow.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Wow.... How.... How.... Well, I can't say the word... I do not want to get in trouble myself...

The world is a crazy place.... This group, WBC, is a horrible group. How any one could feel what they do, is beyond me.... Why is it so horrible for people to be different than you?

Ugh..... What a day it has been.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Honestly, i can't even take these idiots seriously ... all I see is publicity whoring religious trolls.

They actually hurt christianity to such a degree that it has occurred to me that they may in fact be atheist trolls.

But trolls they are.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I personally don't like the Phelps clan, but couldn't really care any less about what they say or do, even burning flags, books, or protesting funerals.

If they want to spend their lives like that, then it's their lives to waste. As for their kids, lots of kids have rough childhoods around the world. They can make up their own minds when they become adults.

Peace
KJ

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KrazyJethro

Families should have the right to not have them at their funerals.Do you want to see them at a funeral of your relatives or friends?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Honestly, i can't even take these idiots seriously ... all I see is publicity whoring religious trolls.

They actually hurt christianity to such a degree that it has occurred to me that they may in fact be atheist trolls.

But trolls they are.

True old friend, but let's be a little more cautious to put them into the same atheist category of me. lol

They are so terribly unsuccessful it's laughable. Personally I'd love to see Celebrity Deathmatch between their clan and some real hardcore Islamic haters.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by KrazyJethro

Families should have the right to not have them at their funerals.Do you want to see them at a funeral of your relatives or friends?

There are non-legislative options to combat the situation, so no, I wouldn't really care. I am quite a strong libertarian, not one in just name.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Watching this almost made me physically ill.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well Fred does it again........however one thing I find odd........Obama sent the FBI to see Jones. Was it because they knew Jones could be silenced and Fred would tell them to stuff it? Seems they only go after people they can bully and Fred has enough experience in law that they knew he'd sue them for violating his rights if they tried it. Well, were are the attacks from this despicable act? Those people were gonna riot anyways, at least Fred gave them a reason, it'll be ntersting to see how they react to this, I seriously doubt muslims anywhere, including here will be too upset about the flag. And the funny thing is, the government sold itself out for a non event that happened anyways.........at least it was a non partisan issue when they sold out the constitution.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

He condemns to hell sinners..well we are all sinners.

Speak for yourself matey .

By the way, did Fred Phelps appear in that film Poltergeist as the creepy preacher ?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well, at least they are equal opportunity haters. What sad little people they are, they are worthy only of our pity.

I can not feel anything but a vague sort of pity for them; to hate them or to allow their foolish little actions to stir anger or hate in me is to give them far more power then they are worth and to give them more respect then they will ever deserve.

Ignorant haters the lot of them. How sad that they raise children to feel such hate. The only thing to do is to pray to whoever it is you pray to for their salvation and enlightenment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join