It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westboro Baptist Church Burns the Koran and american flag (video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I couldn't watch it all either.
Woah, these poor hate filled and confused people
Op, why do you capatalize koran and not American in the title please?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It's always the total WHACK JOBS that get their hate filled rhetorics spewed all over the corporate media.

The only reason this is a story is because it is being MADE into a story.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Ha ha ha! That was a great laugh.

You have all been trolled by a professional.

He proves how super easy trolling really is. And funny.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Didn't effect me at all. I'm an Atheist. Why burning a religious holy book and the flag of a country has any effect on me? It doesn't. I do have faith in my country. But burning a flag is not going to make me cry.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

OK, I could only get through about half the video before I had to shut it off, lest I puke in my mouth... This hate filled, venomous 'Man of God' is exactly the opposite of what Jesus stood for. If the Christian God does exist, this sorry excuse for a human being will be sent to the very bowels of Hell. If he really wants to make the world a better place, he'll leave the flag on the flagpole, the Koran on the bookshelf, and set himself on fire!

And if he and his congregation hate America so much, they can feel free to GET THE HELL OUT! Don't get me wrong, I can find plenty of faults in our govenment and our people, but I will stand by and defend it's Constitution and founding principles with my dying breath. This jackhole on the other hand should feel free to take his hate soaked tush somewhere, ANYWHERE else that isn't here! Personally, I'd just LOVE to send him over to Iran or another totally Muslim country... FILM AT ELEVEN!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Didn't effect me at all. I'm an Atheist. Why burning a religious holy book and the flag of a country has any effect on me? It doesn't. I do have faith in my country. But burning a flag is not going to make me cry.

Oh it affects you alright. You are posting about it, thus affected directly.

De Nile..... Egypt.....Rivers.....oh never mind.

I am sorry if it's embarrassing to get trolled so easily.

Now, if you really disagree with him, ignore him. That way he doesn't get high ratings/air time/etc.

I seriously doubt many people will understand this basic logic though. So go on, keep promoting this guy and claiming you detest it *but I think deep inside you LOVE it lol* Otherwise why keep promoting it? Why keep bringing it up and going on and on about it??

That's a post directed at many people, not just you RR.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Isn't anyone free to post a comment on ATS? Not everyday you see someone burning or destroying something of mean but hey whatever floats their boat.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Personally, I'd just LOVE to send him over to Iran or another totally Muslim country... FILM AT ELEVEN!

How Ironic.

Saddam Hussein let him into Iraq to protest on the streets of Baghdad like 15 years ago.

Saddam let him spread his message there about exactly the same thing he says here usually.

The funny part is, Iraq is a very Muslim nation, and they actually liked him a lot. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, remember?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

good god man. i can't believe i watched all of that.

and their music choice ... that song at the end. those lyrics. what the hell was that?

i want to see this guy chained to a chair at a table with the president of iran also chained to a chair. put it on pay per view, or just put it on all channels. that would make good tv. maybe perez hilton and glenn beck could join them?

reserving the right to share my intellectual property:
i have a idea. how about toilet paper with that guy's face on it?

or....

how about toilet paper with the Westboro Baptist Church on it?

edit on 11-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: intellectual property

Michael Moore vs Westboro Baptist Church

westboro baptist church protests

This is disturbing, watch these kids sing WHAT?

WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH - WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS CALVINISTS (1 of 8)

WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH - WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS CALVINISTS (2 of 8)

WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH - WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS CALVINISTS (3 of 8)

WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH - WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS CALVINISTS (4 of 8)

WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH - WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS CALVINISTS (5 of 8)

WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH - WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS CALVINISTS (6 of 8)

WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH - WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS CALVINISTS (7 of 8)

edit on 12-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: add some videos

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
There is so much hate in that video, I cannot even believe it. To be honest, it reminds me of those videos they air on the news of those Al Queda members who speak directly into the camera and send it overseas to be shown except much worse. I will forever believe in Jesus Christ and forever attempt to adhere to his principles and require his grace, but this, this I cannot even fathom. Surely such hate is not in the least bit part of our doctrine.

The bible says:

1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

So then, what does love look like?

1 Corinthians 13:13
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

However, I must not be angry at this man. Instead, hope that he finds the true light that is in love, and can turn his congregation into a congregation that loves people despite their differences. We are all sinners, and we all need grace. Enough said.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
So who else is ready for the beheading video of Mr. Phelps?

Let the chaos begin.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I cannot even watch all of this atrocity. In the end I just want to know if this stark raving lunatic did or did not burn a flag and a koran. People of this man's caliber need to be locked away from society.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
We the Legion will take care of this.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
more words of wisdom from the book of love as interpreted by pastor fred:

"You're gonna eat your babies!"

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

My response to the eating baby video:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hypocrites. He has a right to burn as he wishes and so do you as long as he isn't hurting anybody physically or covertly. He is hurting pieces of paper bound by string with some ink and cardboard, maybe a little cloth on the cover.

Don't you dare say we should be afraid to stand up for our freedoms in the face of threats either. I agree with Rand Paul. Let people do as they want. Society will deal with it as it should. Imagine how many idiots you know, that you don't know they are idiots because they have to hide it. Your screwing yourselves. I'm glad they announced it, I now know they are stupid. One less person to ponder.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
It's ashame we cant lock those crackpots up

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
It's ashame we cant lock those crackpots up

You're the crackpot imo. Do you even realize what you just said in one sentence? You should lock a man up in prison for being a disgusting person, ya? That is what you mean if I am to elaborate? So it's wrong for him to yell about people he thinks are disgusting, wrong for him to burn books he thinks are disgusting, but ok for you to lock up someone you think is disgusting? Read my post above. It's definitely addressed to you Hisshadow.

Lord save us alright.
from people like you.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
they ripped off the "We Are The World" song
Couldn't they have at least come up with their own tune for such an event?
... man that sounds like one hell of a nightmare church

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
"God hates the world" sang to the tune of "We are the world." wow. that just absolutely blew my mind. totally surreal. so over the top it seems like a parody. These "hateful Christians" don't bother having anything remotely appealing about their particular brand of religion. Take the love and tolerance out (what little there is anyway) and these folks are what you have left. Ah, Christianity!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join