It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Insane Political Speech Ever?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Have to say I find this quite scary - in the sense that any political party could even think of endorsing as a candidate someone like this. There is something really very strange about this guy. I most definitely would not want him in charge of anything at all.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I dunno. I listened to a guy this morning who was adhering (trying to) to the most insane conspiracy theory I'd heard. Obama was unable to answer anything as he repeated over and over about a guy in a cave with a walkie talkie he blames for 3 buildings being wiped out but not before 2 of them allowed fragile aluminum winged aircraft to slash right through them. I guess this means that if I can throw a pepsi can fast enough, it will go right through steel beams?

It looked like he was wishing for a jumbo, imo.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
He just wants to run the treasury TO THE EXTREME!

It was like watching a caged animal just waiting to attack a prey. If they threw him the budget at just the right time I think the dude would have ripped it apart and started eating it.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

I dunno. I listened to a guy this morning who was adhering (trying to) to the most insane conspiracy theory I'd heard. Obama was unable to answer anything as he repeated over and over about a guy in a cave with a walkie talkie he blames for 3 buildings being wiped out but not before 2 of them allowed fragile aluminum winged aircraft to slash right through them. I guess this means that if I can throw a pepsi can fast enough, it will go right through steel beams?

It looked like he was wishing for a jumbo, imo.

Oh, ok. But he wasn't pacing and screaming at people, was he? Therefore, there is no comparison to Obama giving a peaceful speech to...well, the very mentally disturbed individual in the video, which is the topic of this thread.

Also, if you want to discuss 9/11, PM me. This isn't the thread for that. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I think by "masters degree in communications" he actually meant, "I've taken a few acting classes at the local learning annex - and Sean Penn is my hero...."

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Oh... My ... GOD!

This guy is just scary! Can you imagine him coming home after this speech?

HONEY! ... *paces* What ... is .... for Dinner?? *heavy breathing and more pacing*

I am TIRED .... from a long DAY of making Speeches!

*sweat drips off his brow*...

:shk: Crazy, yes...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Lighten up man- just showing a Dem freaking out a little bit, since you apparently think Mr.Treasurer speaks for or is representative of all Republicans......

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

One who lies professionally is beneath one who is mentally disturbed. Therefore, you are right. I ought be searching for comparisons within the realm of 'mentally disturbed', and not amongst the sociopaths who simply do what they're told, or they lose everything.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

Lighten up man- just showing a Dem freaking out a little bit, since you apparently think Mr.Treasurer speaks for or is representative of all Republicans......

It was not nearly as disturbing! I fully expected Phil might pull-out an assault rifle (*), Treasury! F-Yeah! Come to save the MF-in' day yeah!

(*) Specifically what weapon is most appropriate to wield when giving a speech?

edit on 9/10/2010 by EnlightenUp because:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

LOL!

I was reading through the comments posted, at "gawker", and one really stood out. I actually chucled out loud! ( COL)...

"I got my Master's in Communications, IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!"

AH, how sweet it is. An ode to the late, great Chris Farley........

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Democrat/Republican.... it doesn't matter guys, it's all different sides of the same coins.. Let's just laugh at all of them for being what they are!!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
And now I've got Gerard Butler looping through my imagination screaming "This isn't local politics...this...is...SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
"If nominated tonight, I win!" Priceless.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If you turn down the sound he looks like a televangelist

second line

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by Skippy1138

It was not nearly as disturbing! I fully expected Phil might pull-out an assault rifle, Treasury! F-Yeah! Come to save the MF-in' day yeah!

No it wasn't- I was just (slightly) offended that the OP was sort of implied that this loon is how all Republicans are, and I tried to counter it with a little humor, that's all....:
(Which the OP apparently didn't get)...

A local radio station played the audio portion this morning on my way to work and I was laughing hysterically because the amount of passion this guy was putting into it you'd think he was running for Supreme Commander of The Galactic Universe instead of the Treasurer of Moosefart County...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Oh man, I know

There was some pretty good comments over there.

"Now from what I hear, you're usng your paper not for writing but for rollin' doobies! You're gonna be doing alot of doobie rolling when you're living in a van down by the river!"

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Cocaine is a helluva drug

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
A relative I have is both psychotic and right-wing strict Republican of a paranoid sort...
I think these people are now facing a rude awakening - head down to concrete where the thought was a swimming pool. Their toughest philosophy is falling apart (save the Hitler stint that could still come) and they thought they were at their toughest right now...

My condolences...
It is not pleasant when identity is falling away from someone in public. In an aggressive role.

This happens without coc aine - although they probably have sleep disturbances these days - there is some kind of "energy around" them that you either love (like when audiences loved when Bowie started screaming) or cannot easily tolerate at all.
I can1t sit at the same table with an aggressive republican these days for longer than five minutes even if we officially avoid politics. It has turned intoa vicious sect.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Cringe !!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil Davison, candidate for Treasurer of Stark County, Ohio:

......................................." AND A MASTERS DEGREE IN COMMUNICATION ! "

That was quite a demonstration of his `communication` skills right enough.

================================================================================

What a peculiar sensation it is to feel embarrassed for somebody other than oneself .
I could barely watch it .

===============================================================================

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
"I'm going to use my weapon technique now!!"

"You motherf**kers ready?!"

"WEAPON!!!"

".........."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join