It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Insane Political Speech Ever?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
What we have here is failure to communicate....... wait you have your masters in communication. Okay we will put you up there then.

This guy is on a whole new level of awesome!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

You must have forgot Democrat Howaed Dean!
Let me refresh your memory:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I can imagine, just prior to his speech, his friends and advisors telling him to get FIRED UP and deliver a *highly passionate* plug --to show them just how much you *care* and how much *emotional investment* you have in this race, to really show that this isn't just any "normal" bid for nomination. Show them that it's personal and that you are going to win AT ALL COSTS. LOL

And, having all of those degrees, what-- two bachelors and two masters? He did have a masters in communications, but apparently it was a long time ago and he skipped Speech class (and Drama, too). I think he was trying the good old "Hitler" tactic. But, he really should have studied more of Hitler's poses, expressions and tones. This guy just goes out there and makes the classic mistake made by so many young up-and-coming actors today, they think that *yelling* translates into passion. It can. If used correctly. But, as is evident, his yelling sounded more like a Hulkamania WWF rant than anything truly passionate or meaningful.

I'm not surprised he lost. --Who would want to work for a guy who's going to all-out lose his wits when your report is off by 2%? Or, say, a file was misplaced, or a cup of latte was spilled, or the computer crashed and everyone lost the last hour of work (if they didn't press SAVE)? This guy's going to freak out and go Hulkamania on you! Still, had he been wearing wrestling attire and tried to immitate the immortal Jimmy Snuka or Blackjack Mulligan or Wahoo McDanial or Rickie Steamboat or The Nature Boy Rick Flare, maybe he might have come across differently.

This was one of the best threads on here. Starred and flagged for PURE ENTERTAINMENT VALUE. LOL

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
looks to me he's nervous as hell and he's hyperventilating.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat

You must have forgot Democrat Howaed Dean!
Let me refresh your memory:
www.youtube.com...

That video has already been posted and explained.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
Yeah, no Democrat has ever acted like that- oh wait:

But they did take back the white house in 08.

Originally posted by Skippy1138

Lighten up man- just showing a Dem freaking out a little bit, since you apparently think Mr.Treasurer speaks for or is representative of all Republicans......

I know he don't speak for all republicans, but the difference between both videos, is that Dean didn't cry and think the end of the world was happening because he didn't get elected. Also Dean had support for his efforts. I didn't see anybody hand this guy a flag. LOL I hope he doesn't get as fat as Gore did 10 years ago.

I will give credit where credit was due. it was a good comparision showing that both sides have nuts. To me the Democrats are no different then their counterparts. I wonder if we'll see more of this on the Republican side because republicans these days are acting like Democrats back in 2002.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
we need to send this video to phil ok. And say this instead: It's the end of the world as we know it because you didn't win.

comedy requires comedy. the Politically insane requires a slap from reality.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Well, you know somethin' brothers. Politics isn't about service, brothers, it's about winning, brothers. So with that said brothers, I just have one question. One question that all the Ohio-maniacs out there want answered right here and right now, as the power of Ohiomania reaches its zenith! And that is this...

Whatchagona do brothers, when this guy runs wild on the other nominees for county treasurer? Whatchagona dooo!?

(I humbly apologize. I couldn't resist.)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I always question the sincerity of someone who has to read notes to speak about something
they're SUPPOSEDLY passionate about. Just last week I attended a wedding where the bride
and groom read their customized vow to each other from 3x5 cards! I immediately leaned over
to my wife and asked her to tear up the original check and to write a smaller one for this
couple's wedding gift. If they didn't love each other enough to remember their vows, I sure as
hell wasn't going to invest a whole day's pay in what will likely be a very short marriage.
-CWM

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If there is really crazy speech it's definitely this...

www.youtube.com...

Anyways this proves that there are crazy people outside US too...

Ever heard of politician repeating himself or herself...well this is good example thou it is in finnish.... she says same thing like 5 times....(during finnish election night....)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

Really? I have never seen a couple completely memorize their vows.

I agree about this guy though. He really hurt himself by getting riled up, then having to go back to read his notes.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

"Bachelor degree in communications..."

Well, I suppose he is getting his point across even though he sounds like a lunatic while doing it...

I believe this fellow is trying to overcompensate his nervousness about giving a speech by yelling a lot. Probably not the best way to go when giving a public speech, especially when running for a political office.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

I agree.
More precisely, it is possible that this guy is slightly autistic or has a brain damage problem.

However, the hysteria he exhibits is well-known in a certain type of REPTILICAN these days in the US.

edit on 9/12/2010 by Kokatsi because: spelling

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join