It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Insane Political Speech Ever?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I would have voted for him.

Having Politicians like that dude would be entertaining. I want more speeches like that one. Lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
A masters in communication. hahahahahahaha

That's too funny. I wonder if his degree comes with a refund policy?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
He has a Master's in Communications? Really? I love how he had to keep going back to read his notes in the middle of his rants.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I think Chris Farley is his hero.

edit on 11-9-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross because: Fixed youtube link

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I have seen this video on MSNBC twice already, on two different shows.

I think the poor guy is on meth or bipolar or both. I feel as though I am a voyeur watching a person disintegrate.

The man needs to be in a hospital and/or rehab. I have no sympathy for his political views, but I do think it's cruel that people are showing this video and laughing at him. How would you feel if it was a friend or family member or even yourself having a mental breakdown?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Damn, I was too late with my Farley video; someone else noticed the comparison too.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
I think it's safe to say that the Republicans have lost their minds completely. Enjoy the most hilarious video I've seen in a very long time.

Link to the Video

Sad thing is...this clown is for real.

Sounds and looks like total stage right. How you extend him to include all republicans is very puzzling.

That's ok, the dems have pelosi, rangel, byrd, oops, ha., Oh yeah, "they talked to me like a dog" obama, www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Gotta love those nutty politicians! Here's one who thinks an island can "tip over"!

This guy is actually a U.S. Representative from Georgia, meaning unlike the moron in the OP vid, he received the approval of the majority of the voters. But, unlike the OP, I'll not address his party, because it is not indicative of others and the video only addresses his stupidity.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is what we have to look forward to in this country. When the people get poisoned by food and get drugged at an increasingly early age, we'll get more of this. We won't even know where the craziness is coming from.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I've been hearing about this guy on friday when i was listening to chris moyles on BBC Radio 1 and i thought this guy sounded a bit mentall!

I also thought he was one of our (Britains) MPs, it would have been nuts if he was. People all over the country would be takin the piss out of him, especially the tabloids.

I only heard parts of the video on the radio show but seein this vid now he looks like he could kill someone when he gets abit angry.

edit on 11-9-2010 by lilstu21 because: Extra opinion

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I think it's safe to assume he received his degrees through a correspondence school in Mexico.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Today County Treasurer, tomorrow

ZEE UNIVERSE!!!

let me share my MOST favoritest quotation in the history of the spoken word

IN THE MIDDLE OF OPPORTUNITY!!! no wait .. hahahaha

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
God, I love it when he says that the treasurer's office is a mess. It's so death metal how he shouts "mess".

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Is it really a passion for politics or could it be economic desperation pushing him to the brink?
The guy has four degrees....and worked at Target? And is currently even being turned down for minimum wage jobs? Can you see this guy working in Customer Service?

Phil Davison is a councilman in the village of Minerva, Ohio, population 3,934. He has four degrees from the University of Akron — two bachelors degrees, in history and sociology, and two masters degrees, in communication and public administration. He’s worked in factories, at the local Target and, for eight years, as a bailiff at the Stark County Court of Common Pleas. He left that position last year, and has been unable to find work since.

“I’m looking for something right now, to see what turns up. I’ve been turned down for minimum wage jobs,” Davison said in an interview from his home in Minerva. He makes a $260-a-week stipend as a village councilman, which adds up to roughly $12,480 a year. “I certainly can’t live on that, but that’s all I’m doing right now.”

www.pbs.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Yes he certainly represents all Republicans.

Way to stereotype.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkrunner
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Yes he certainly represents all Republicans.

Ok, I'll believe that. He's just showing us what Republicans are really like, through and through, when at home not telling us all what is moral and what is not.

Way to stereotype.

Way!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

As for his politics, Davison has served as a Republican member of the Minerva Council for 13 years, but, despite the boiling anger that characterized his speech, describes himself as a “liberal.” He also identifies with the activist energy of the Tea Party movement, and proposes forming “a new radical branch of the Republican Party that does bring in the Tea Party activists, and that does bring in, perhaps, liberal Republicans.”
www.pbs.org...

Thank you Althea for bringing that article to the fore. This guy doesn't know what he is, apparently. "describes himself as a liberal" though

What say you now, seventhseal?

edit on 11-9-2010 by WTFover because: question to OP

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Wow. What an actor.
Goebbels anyone?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I think he has an underlying mental illness
it's easy to slip of the rails if you have no checks and balances,is he married? does he have family and friends ?
I think he's just krayzee

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
AMG, tyvm for posting that, made me laugh

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join