It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ATTACKS: Kim Sun-Il, Captured South Korean Has Been Beheaded!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I remember my father telling me that some South Korean Soldiers in Vietnam were killed and their bodies mutilated by the NVA. Shortly after that the South Korean troops killed some NVA and stuffed their genitals down their throats and displayed their bodies in public. The NVA never did their little game again. I think we should capture these dirt bags, behead them, put their bodies in a hog pen and let the pigs eat them.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
While I was shocked and saddened by the Berg and Johnson murders, I never saw much about them leading upto their deaths. I only found out about Berg after he was murdered and I only saw one still photo of Johnson before his murder.

But I was watching the news the other night and saw this poor Korean man. His heart felt "I dont want to die" and his total fear. Although it was probably coming anyway, I wasnt really prepared. The extension of the deadline sort of relaxed the situation a little too. I am completely broken by this news.

Everything about this damn war makes me sick.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Two items

1) All of your ideas involving pigs will not work. These are hardly "religious" men although they work under the cover of religion. Anyone who is a religious person wouldn't be beheading people etc, so I can't honestly believe that pig's feet will upset them terribly.

2) Each of these executions is the fault of - and a lesson to - those who keep insisting we negotiate with the "insurgents" non-violently. Hey guys, you can't negotiate with an uninterested party. The same way you wouldn't negotiate with a piranha before hopping into a river in Brazil, you don't negotiate with these extremists.

Bottom line is (and I'm going to state this loud and clear for my more liberal friends here) THESE PEOPLE WANT YOU DEAD. The longer we play games with them the more of these beheadings you'll see. They don't care, it doesn't bother them at all.

Disclaimer: The above statements were in reference to the "Insurgents" aka "Islamic Extremists". The above statements are NOT in reference to the Muslim religion in general, any groups of Muslims other than the above stated groups, or any legitimate form of government.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by nativeokie
Maybe it is time we take a new approach to this. See these animals believe in execution such as this so let's show them there will be consequences for their actions. For ever person they behead we should take 10 Al queda prisoners, soak them in pigs blood and execute them by firing squad.

Won't work for a number of reasons -- including the reason that we don't have that many Al Qaida prisoners. Heck, we can't even FIND Osama and it's been nearly 3 years since 9/11.

Nor would that tactic work, anyway -- they believe it is glorious to die a martyr's death. They will do other forbidden Muslim things to get to their targets -- and that doesn't prevent them (in their views) from attaining heaven.

I would like to add another reason why Increasing the Carnage won't work.

These people are using Fear Tactics and 'Terror' to strike at the emotional and psychological weak points of other nations. They are unable, for the most part, to actually attack other nations in the way a large military would be able to do. Therefor they must use whatever and whoever they find locally for leverage. Hostages, Graphic Violence and Hostage Negotiation Demands, with the aid of the Good 'ol Media allows them to in some way attack their Enemies Homeland and People.

We are already at War with them, so what we need to do to stop this Hostage stuff is make it known that such actions do them no good at all. That is why you always hear us saying "We will not negotiate with Terrorists.' Taking action based upon Threats or Demands of your Enemy is never a smart move, as it will always encourage more of those same situations. However, as long as we keep broadcasting their Hostage Tapes all over the news every 10 minutes and giving them MASS MEDIA COVERAGE WORLD WIDE, they are still getting what they want, at least in part.

They aren't stupid ya know. They know that Governments and Military Leaders and so forth will never give in to some threats like that. None of those War Pigs really care about a few civilian lives, unless of course it is going to cost them their job in office or something like that. That is why they MUST make sure that the Civilian Populous sees what is happening. If they get to the Civilians, the Civilians will then tell their Government to stop.

We need to put all their Terrorist Media Coverage B.S. all together and we totally disable Hostage Tactics from doing them any good.

link   
Those terrorists don't know what they've gotten themselves into when they got that korean man's head off.

I remember my father telling me that some South Korean Soldiers in Vietnam were killed and their bodies mutilated by the NVA. Shortly after that the South Korean troops killed some NVA and stuffed their genitals down their throats and displayed their bodies in public. The NVA never did their little game again. I think we should capture these dirt bags, behead them, put their bodies in a hog pen and let the pigs eat them.

The Korean troops in vietnam have done far worse then that. They were such formidable and brutal fighters that NVA and VC troops fled from the very sight of Korean soldiers. These guys are no one to mess around with.

I think right now the korean troops who are about to be dispatched are crying out for blood.

link   
They have not had an enemy until they have The Republic of Korea as an enemy.
The new Iraq government ought to rent the Tiger Division as their police force.

www.specialoperations.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
My sympathy goes to the family. Do the terrorists really believe that we will leave because of their sick ritual? This is terrible I reccomend that Saudi Arabia step up to the plate and do something. This makes me want to go over to the Middle East and do something myself.

I'm so sorry

[edit on 6/22/2004 by cyberdude78]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hostage and then have China Invade Iraq, Syria and the rest of the middle east. Send in a billion armed soldiers and leave the entire middle east knee deep in entrails.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I don't get how they can do this. You have to be in such a state of mind just to kill someone with a gun but beheading someone who is an innocent person, I mean come on I had trouble just looking at the photos of Paul Johnson and Nick Berg. It is sick, it is almost as if they have no concious at all. If this is all still happening by the time I graduate, man Im signing up for the Marines first chance I get. If they havent already done so, I hope they don't realease any photos or tapes.
The Muslim world doesen't support these acts right?

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Middle Eastern terrorists have been fighting foreign invaders for hundreds of thousands of years. How long has it been since Bush's campaign started? It's going to be "a long, hard slog".

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I hope the South Korean Marines can do what the rest of the troops over there already couldn't do. Make an example of what can happen to terrorist who do these sort of things. Forget about bombing thier already desolate, destroyed buildings and mosks. I won't even say what I think and feel they deserve cause my creative mind is a bit on the morbid side right now. Godspeed to the Korean Marines and good luck avenging thier fellow countryman!

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by curmeHow long has it been since Bush's campaign started?

Since W took over from Daddy
Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
picture and video of SK man right before execution:
www.ytn.co.kr...

They blind-folded him and gave him an orange jumpsuit. Man, I feel for this guy.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by Banshee]

E_T

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nativeokie
Maybe it is time we take a new approach to this. See these animals believe in execution such as this so let's show them there will be consequences for their actions. For ever person they behead we should take 10 Al queda prisoners, soak them in pigs blood and execute them by firing squad.

That would be unproductive... I bet scientist would really need "labrats" for studying of Ebola-virus.

Originally posted by mrdependable
I have said it before these animals are EVIL and the entire muslim culture harboring them are just as EVIL. How many more heads need to roll before all these hippies defending this "peaceful" religion wake up.

It's not so much about certain religion. (and if you think christianity doesn't have "skeletons in cupboard" read about crusades... or dark medieval age when catholic church murdered and tortured people and supressed science to stay in power)

So it's much more about power than religion what these extremist leaders want. (were Hitler and Stalin muslims' fault? I don't think so)

And they use every way and (ab)use and distort everything to stay in power and to get more of it. These
It's all about getting everyone under their ideology... and those who don't agree to think that way are killed. (any similarities to your words?)

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
To those predicting that the SK Marines will wreak havoc..I hope you are right but I remember people saying the same thing about the Russians when their contractors were taken hostage a while back. The Russians ended up packing bags and going home.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
My thoughts and prayers are with his family.
On the radio here, they broadcast his pleading for his life.
I also heard Paul Johnson's wife making her final plea.

I know the peaceniks here will be all over me like a cheap suit on a hot day, but this is the time to annihilate these horrific monstrosities.

There are no words to describe how truly horrendous these..creatures...are. They have consistently demonstrated that they are in no way capable of acting in a manner which, by any stretch, resembles 'civilised.' They are backwards, archaic monsters with no regard to the rules of war.
There is no excuse for killing civilians and doing this _anyone_. While this is war, the people being killed are civilians. There is no excuse for that.
Every single one of these sandy dogs should be lined up and shot.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It appears the terrorists are desperate. This beheading will likely not be the last. I fear the eventual consequence of this gruesome turn of events. What they have resorted to, these despicable murders, will bring great condemnation upon them, worldwide. The anger of the world is being kindled by their barbaric acts, in my estimation, the beheadings are a grave military blunder on the part of a desperate enemy. Here is proof that not just Americans are at risk. These dogs have no agenda, save to kill innocents. They are sealing their fate with this tactic, so be it.

Watch the above posted video, I saw movement in the terrorists, albeit slight, but could not see even the slightest movement in the valiant South Korean citizen. Tell me what you think?

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Have they started a search to recover his body? Will the body be buried in South Korea?

[edit on 22-6-2004 by ktprktpr]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
And the pigs blood would do what? Obviously you don't very much about the Muslim religion. I suppose the way the to get Americans is make them eat meat on a Friday?

Islam believes that pigs are 'unclean.' As a result, any contact with pork, pig's blood, etc is considered to dirty them and thus bar them from the heaven which awaits them.

Seems like a good way to deal with these monsters.

Israel recently proposed keeping cylinders of pig's blood on buses to prevent bombings: That way, if there was a suicide attack, the terrorist commiting such an attack would be splattered with the blood and therefore bar themselves from "heaven."

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
Wow!

These are some shameful times right now.

Anyone ready to blame this on Bush? I am just waiting for the first accusation.

Here, let me start.

If we were never there to begin with this would never have happened.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join