It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘US should leave Afghanistan before it is defeated totally’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
JAK

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Fair warning:

Please remember, especially when discussing such emotive topics, that on ATS Manners Are Required, Not Requested - Courtesy Is Mandatory. Please bear in mind Terms and Conditions of Use section 2) Behaviour and remember to go after the ball, not the player. Coming with the benefit of being a more effective way to illuminate a particular perspective and thus extending the opportunity for understanding to both the direct recipient of your reply and all those reading the your post, the latter is far more conducive to constructive debate than simplistic name calling.

Thank you,

Jak

[edit on 7/9/10 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
whoops. I posted in the wrong thread.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by NeutronAvenger]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

I am not the NWO..... THERE IS NO SUCH THING

Hmm, you change your mind fast..Heres a quote from your intro thread from April 2010..

I was given a book not too long ago that really got me interested in the NWO type conspiracies. "Behold a Pale Horse" by Bill Cooper. I can honestly say that it blew my mind.

I'll also quote this little bit..

Anyway I just thought I would share some things that got me interested in the alternative. I am 26 years old, serving in the USAF stationed in England.

Which means you were 17 yrs old when first deployed to a war zone..
Kinda young...

I have been in and out of Iraq/Afghanistan since '01 I think I know exactly what is going on there.

Mind you, in the years since you have managed a bachelor's degree in World History and a Masters in Criminal Justice. And been deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan no less than 10 times..

Inbetween you have helped with aid or peace keeping missions etc in Haiti, Georgia and Africa...

And by your profile you have been stationed in England since atleast April..(edit to 3 years due to post)

My god you have been overworked...

[edit on 7-9-2010 by CynicalM]

[edit on 7-9-2010 by CynicalM]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by oozyism

I say american troops should only be deployed to protect Americans..

So they should never have gone there or set up bases in, what is it?, 170 countries or something...

BTW, don't worry about the money..The Fed can print on weekends if needed..

10 generations of Americans are already sold, whats a few more?

[edit on 6-9-2010 by CynicalM]

We are deployed in locations to protect Americans.... If you only knew the intel we have pulled out of Afghanistan and Iraq. I wish I could tell you more but unfortunatley I cannot.

As for the bases we have all over the world.... We have them there because we are one of the ONLY countries in the world that will come to the aid of ANY country that is need. Whether it be supplies, aid, or if they are being unjustly overrun by another country. Most countries like that we have bases there.

We are not the official world police but what other countries can you name that would help out half of the countries we do and will and risk our own military lives trying to help and protect them?

What a crock... AMERICA "HELPS" WHATEVER COUNTRY IT WANTS RESOURCES FROM.... The ONLY reason America is in Afghan is all that Lithium and other resources it so desperatly wants... AMERICA is the thug and thief of the world....

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BluesBassist

AMERICA is the thug and thief of the world....

No, but they are the "one" with the most firepower...

Not to mention the brainwashed individuals prepared to watch over Oil Wells and Poppy Field to preserve our freedom

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Actually these are not people defending their homes..... They are out on the road planting bombs not sitting in their houses and waiting for us.

It's Guerilla Warfare. Like you said... US trained them.

You Reap what you sow.

If you want it to stop. Turn your weapons on the CIA. They fund it, support it. Equip it. and then send you in to fix it. It keeps the wheels of industry turning and cash coming in from both sides.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Wow just because I said that it "blew my mind" That means I believe in the NWO? Really...... I was just saying that it blew my mind as to how crazy it is......

And you can be in the military at 17 by the way you dummy. I got consent from my parents and I had to do other paper work and I turned 18 in Basic training.......

Well I was in Georgia for about 3 weeks, Haiti about 2 1/2 weeks, Africa 6 months, I work in Special Forces so I deploy anywhere from 6 months-15 months, there are also times when I only deployed for 3 weeks to Afghanistan for a certain mission.

I have been stationed in England for about 3 years as of right now BTW.

And why are you attacking me? You need to read what Jak wrote at the top of the page.

I really just feel sorry for all you people.... And I can't wait until this war is over just like you. But it WILL come to the USA and other countries around the world. And you will see what terror is and I hope I'm the one that walks by you while you are bleeding out from a schrapnel wound from a suicide bomber so I can look you in face and laugh and keep walking.

All you people do is ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK on this site, someone says something that is not "conspiracy" like and you jump all over them and team up on them. That is really cool.... You people are rude and a bunch of trolls. I have had enough of this thread and you TROLLS.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Reign02]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
If the CIA had done their job properly prior to 911. There wouldn't have been a 911 incident or a war.

The CIA and FBI and most of the worlds intelligence knew about a terror plan taking place in the US prior to 911. Osama Bin Laden spoke openly about it. And the US was warned about it. But did nothing to prevent it.

Ref, the PDB report. Given to Condoleezza Rice.

The CIA's and the US governments incompetence is the reason we have a war on terror right now. It seams like the warnings was deliberately ignored by the US government, as if it was all meant to happen.

The investigation can seam like a deliberate intention to cause 911 to take place, since CIA prevented FBI from doing a complete investigation prior to 911.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

And you can be in the military at 17 by the way you dummy. I got consent from my parents and I had to do other paper work and I turned 18 in Basic training.......

Mate, you are now 27 at most..Your quote below puts you in Iraq at 18, yet your quote above says you were in basic training.

I have been in and out of Iraq/Afghanistan since '01 I think I know exactly what is going on there.

Wow just because I said that it "blew my mind" That means I believe in the NWO? Really...... I was just saying that it blew my mind as to how crazy it is......

Below is your quote from 3 weeks ago.

People also talk about the NWO, if the NWO is real (which I personally think it could be)

Theres nothing wrong with who we are, its pretending to be something different that planning and a great memory are required..

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I really just feel sorry for all you people.... And I can't wait until this war is over just like you. But it WILL come to the USA and other countries around the world. And you will see what terror is and I hope I'm the one that walks by you while you are bleeding out from a schrapnel wound from a suicide bomber so I can look you in face and laugh and keep walking.

You people are rude and a bunch of trolls. I have had enough of this thread and you TROLLS.

Well if "it will come to the USA...", then this war on terror isn't really very effective is it?

And you are going to look into the face of an innocent person who is dying, and laugh. What a noble warrior you are!

And you call other posters on this thread rude?

No need to bother to respond. You have had enough of this thread and its TROLLS.

Interesting, ain't it? The U.S. trains the Taliban in guerilla tactics and they defeat the Soviets, then turn around and use guerilla tactics on the next invaders, the very ones who trained and funded them, and suddenly they are cowards.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

this war ... WILL come to the USA and other countries around the world.

Unless, of course, we manage to stay the # out of other peoples' business for a change.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

I'm guessing he's a new recruit still training in England...

Young men and dreams of greatness

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I hope I'm the one that walks by you while you are bleeding out from a schrapnel wound from a suicide bomber so I can look you in face and laugh and keep walking.

you sure represent America with a lot of class.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

[snip]
Last time I checked you are 18 for a full year........

And yea the NWO could be..... but after doing more and more research and reading all the BS on this site I have recently decided that it there is no such thing......... Wow so people can't change their minds?

And yet again why are you attacking me?

Mod Edit: Personal comments removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 2) Behaviour and remember to go after the ball, not the player. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 7/9/10 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Still a recruit? In England? wow.....
Our basic training is held at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, Texas and NO other place kid. And my training for TACP was held at several different bases. So if I joined when I was 17 how would I still be a recruit? You talk all this BS and yet you make no sense

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by endlessknowledge

Well it's really hard to keep your cool when a bunch of ignorant people (everyone on this thread pretty much) gangs up on someone. And just because I said that I hope I am the one who walks by and laughs. Yea so what.... My brothers die everyday for little ungrateful pricks like you. Reguardless if the war is wrong or right don't you ever freaking talk bad about the people who no matter what will risk their own lives for their country and for the people of that country even if you think that it is all BS.

And that goes for every person in the US, UK, and Australia and all their soldiers.

Don't hate the players hate the game........

And shame to ALL of you!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Grow up kid?
I have 3 grandaughters son....

Your history just seems a bit cramped...
So much done in so little time...

Care to give us your full history??

Show us where in, what 9 years, the last 3 stationed in England, you managed a degree in history, a masters in Criminal Justice, 10 deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan and aid/peace keeping missions in Haiti, georgia and Africa.Remembering some of these deployments lasted 6-15 months.
Then chuck in the endless training to get to Special Forces...

If its all true then I am very very impressed son...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

No, he's just a liar.

First off he went into basic which was 12 weeks when enlisted in 03 but possibly still the 6 or 9 they were doing prior. After that they have to be trained 14 weeks in Florida, 3 weeks in Fairchild (SERE training), possibly 3 weeks at Ft Benning (not every one qualifies), then 11-12 weeks back in FL.

So that's already a minimum of 34 weeks.

Following that he would have been tossed into his bucket and deployed. So, Afghanistan is a real possibility. The guys I know got about a month stateside and spent the rest of the year deployed their first year.

Now here's the problem! The SpecOps claim... Only roughly 5% of those are guys are SpecOps and they don't get that designation until after 4 years, realistically. Most of em just get assigned to conventional Army units, the two I knew at Ft Carson where working ammo. Why? You don't get your JTAC (call in air-strikes) cert until you finish your apprenticeship which takes 2-3 years. You don't just pass their lax selection process and voila, you are a tier 2 asset.

The other issue is he claims to be stationed in England. The problem with that is TACP guys aren't sent to USAF bases, they are sent to Army installations. The only Army base I am aware of in England that we operate on belongs to the RAF at Hythe... Not that he can't actually be there, but...

So, looking at what we got here, I am supposed to believe that during all this he some how managed to also get a Masters?

So while some of it maybe plausible, not when you put it all together. He's lying about something.

EDIT TO ADD: July 1st is Independence Day for Phillipinos. I asked my exwife why she celebrated that day and got schooled as to why. That's the day they won their independence from America following the Spanish-American War.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by AdAbsurdum]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

They have every right to talk, feel, think, whatever they want about us. I fought to afford them that right and I am happy to see it being utilized. I may not agree with their positions and find some of them to be ignorant; but, it is no matter, their 1st Amendment Right's are intact leaving me feeling good knowing that I protected them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join