It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
has it started happening yet ?, havent noticed any thing unusual ? guess its more bunk then

Wee Mad

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
infact you need to look at all the image closely.

You seriously do.
Someone please start a thread. This is it!!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Still there, seems to be sitting down or something???

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Seems fitting to post this here.
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Zoom right into image 11oclock position. ???
Looks like someone walking on the sun. Silouette quite clear in a robe?

How does that grab ya.

Someone could really start an interesting thread here I've tried over and over just keep crashing out?
Feel free get it on here.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wow, I would really love it, if the rapture happened in 4 days! The bible says that no man knows the day or hour, but we will know the season; meaning that, because of certain events, we will know the timing, and all the signs are here! It could really be any day, but I feel like it will be later on! I hope I'm wrong! If he comes back, I am so ready! I am so distraught over all of the evil and mean people in the world! If the rapture doesn't happen, we should continue to help others and do good works!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Done deal Jazz... hope it flies, great pic by the way....

Still no rapture here yet....

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Well, for a being to be visible in this photo, at this scale, he/she would have to be VERY tall.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

It will be interesting to know what's beneath the square too?
These images after the spiral? Wow.
Anyone elses hairs on their necks on end mine is. Lol

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

yeah saw the square as well, and started thinking...hmmmm

fingers tingling, but still no rapture, I'm aware of....

edit on 9-9-2010 by freetree64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64

Still there, seems to be sitting down or something???

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

What the F is that digita pixel in that picture?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Go for it my friend.
Link me the thread.

Please all remember to come here too its all related. This is it.

Also possible 911 truth after events of pastor? Possibly.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I can't hear no goddam trumpets.

Why has this horse crap not been moved to BTS????

HOAX

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The Pastor may or may not be connected still not sure what to make of that, but, will know for sure if my family comes up missing....

New thread here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I'm literally hairs on end here. Seriously.
Have we all been missing the obvious here.
I would say the first image is what seems to be a person in a robe would go as far as saying jesus and second is def someone kneeling. The square is very interesting indeed.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So, earlier this week we were being told that the "Rapture" was going to happen Thursday (I remember because my joy over it being Friday was corrected). Now people on this, waaaaay too long, thread are saying Saturday!

So, am I suppossed to break out in a chorus of "I'm Still Standing" or am I suppossed to sit on the edge of my seat biting my nails to the quick for 2 more days?! I'm confused

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Darkness will prevail.
Were all going to die sooner or later I take it. The way we are going at it.
It's the background not the focus, things in the background move and shape it.
People are going insane, something is wrong, maybe if humanity was left alone it will better it's self without influence. Something is going to happen I take it, no one knows for sure what. Part of the game, best one can do is stay out of the game, don't take part in the plan, just let it go.

Me for example, I don't have any religion anymore, but I do beilive in god the divine force that rules the universe and that is it. That is my god, the only one.

edit on 9-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

holy cow

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
We actually still have until the 11th according the site, then it can be deemed a hoax.

2010rapture.org...

The observed calendar places Trumpets as starting September 8th at sundown and the first day runs to sundown September 9th. The next day is also observed by Judaism in case the 9th was declared in error by being too early. However, there are also those who hold to the first observable sliver of the moon as the first of the month. There is a remote possibility of it being viewed on September 9th at evening, but is more likely t be seen on September 10th, making September 11th the Feast of Trumpets according to this view. It may be the best approach to remain alert through all of these days, watching for all sets of possibilities. However, it is believed here that September 8-9th will be the proper day (depending on location). (For more information on this check: The New Moon: Conjunction or Visible Crescent? and The True Scriptural New Moon: Conjunction versus Crescent.)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

It's made up, rapture as I say it sounds like reptilian to me, raptor, rapture, prey, food

Raptured to get eaten by the reptilians, the snakes.

God wants to help, it can't if we don't let it help us, it runs nature, makes the rules, all we got to do is listen but we don't, we like the reptiles. I'm all for tehnological advancement, it is fascinating, for discovery but not like this.
Experiment on live animals, give them cancer and see how they react, put them in a cage. Use tec to bring total bliss, glowing bliss so your hair would fall off from the radiation. It's our fault that we give in. Red is not evil but how one would chose to use red. If it's for energy and travel then it's fine. I think we should be able to defend our selfs but
once we do that we are on our own, that is the problem. May god have mercy on us and see that we can't be perfect. The problem is choice.

edit on 9-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Did NASA put a square pixel on that sun in the second image link to cover something up? I can't see anything in the first linked image that looks significant for it to be covered up though.

edit on 9-9-2010 by salty_wagyu because: edited

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join