It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Just as those who are in assistance to others and are radiantly selfless are just as much in aid to the Creator. All that exists is the Creator.

Ohhh you are with the I am god trend, well if that fits you then you go with that.

This why there is not a swift judgmental divine punishment on those that are subjectively immoral in the Humanistic-societal view. Every aspect teaches a different aspect by comparison, you cannot comprehend Light with out the Darkness and vise-versa - the Creator does not turn it's back to neither the Light or the Darkness for they are both the same and to do so would be to infringe on the threshold of Creation, Free Will.

It's simple your with them or your with us, it's your choice. You chose, there is no one nation under god and there will never be because the unforgiven are just that until the big G says otherwise. You may not know but they came here and corupted everything and no it's not over. They want to draw as many people in as they can to take the fall. It's your choice who you assosiate your self with. Why do you think they covered up the truth, for you to remain ignorant. You are blue as water or red as blood, it's your choice. Give in and you game your self.

You may not percive it but this place that is divine is a hole lot bluer. Pouring red over blue will corupt things, we are already in trouble as it is. Look around you, do things seem normal to you ? Ohh I just don't care, who cares.
So we separate our selfs from them, we are not like them and if we happen to be modified it's not our fault to blame but them. We did not know. Blame it on the snake. It's the snakes fault.

So they know I will never give in. Time is running out for them not for us.

edit on 8-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

I'm red?

I do not understand your perspective; could you elucidate?

Is the red pill in regards to the move The Matrix?

'Red' could also be in reference to Esau. His birthright was usurped----and so was yours! However, there was a prophecy which comes from his father's latent blessing which can be translated to end times. His father told him that in his last days he would break the bonds of being his brother's servant. It is metaphorical and we are now at the timeline this is to occur.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So for real though, when are these supposed trumpet gonna start sounding off?

Just wondering. I never heard em yet. Today just feels like another normal day.

-SES

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
So for real though, when are these supposed trumpet gonna start sounding off?

Just wondering. I never heard em yet. Today just feels like another normal day.

-SES

Well, if you want to get down to it... if any of this were true and were actually applicable to this week then a lot of these events would be symbolic. So the trumpets would maybe be the MSM or something like that. And a lot of the rest would be worded as ancient interpretations of current context as well..

That does not change the fact that nothing has, as far as I can tell, happened. Not that I expected much from this one in the first place.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
By becoming a member of these domains, you agree to the following:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered form this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

That is all.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

If we go they go, better for the end of the world then for them to rule us.
Who would want people to live like robots and obey their royal scum ass, with 1000 simbols and 1000 set of rules imposed on sociaty, soon you find out you are not a human anymore. It's the plan, you want that ?
It's insane, look how the world looks today, we forgot who we are because they hid it.
I'm all for that for respect, but this is not about respect. These people killed off humanity, they went and imposed on others by force, by the sword, yes the very same people that rule the world today, they go tell people how to live. What a bunch of pranksters, who would want this insanity but them. They don't really care, they just laugh out loud behind closed doors. I would say a new empire built on something more of a value after this one falls.
And people are so dumb down they just follow rules. Who knows what they plan next, the nuke war, robots taking over, it's their view of how the world should look like, with AI rulling the world, who knows starting some robot war, it's in the movies, they plan it, show it to you then they get a kick out of it.

It's the same thing over and over, and people are so ignorant that they don't even care, they let it happen.
One would wonder just how sick are these people.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This thread is hilarious. I really got a kick out of a lot of your responses

So anyway, if the rapture occurs, do I get a day off from work? Guess I'll have to ask my boss about that. Unless he goes into the sky to live in a floating city, too.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord.

And I've been waiting for this moment, all my life, oh lord.

Cue Drum playing Gorrila,,,,

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
2 more days, who's ready and who's not?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pakclinic

??????????

Spammers on ATS now oh dear.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
2 more days, who's ready and who's not?

2 more days to what ? another prank, what will it be this time, for haps ufos, the mechanical god
some alien from some far away solar system. Or another colapse of some buildings, or they just cut out the electric grid.

It's planed out, they make it happen, if god does something then it's out of the blue. But it's not out of the blue, it's them doing it.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Wow...the trumpets have been trumpeting in Israel for quite a while now. Those poor angels' lips are going to fall off!

I decided to leave out some milk and cookies for JC. They seem to draw Santa in, so I figure it's worth a shot.

I also put a giant cross in my front lawn. Don't want to be missed.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Well i woke up at 5am here in England, headache, feeling sick, bit dizzy (no i haven't been drinking). If this is gods wrath it's rather lame, i've felt worse after being shouted at by an angry girlfriend.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I dont want to go anywhere just yet.

I'll be pissed if something tries to make me go somewhere like srsly

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by DOADOA

First, I agree , I agree mere mortals arent meant to win this war. But I am more than mortal flesh and bone, I have a spirit, a soul. These things are in the care of the creator and beyond the touch of evil. If my body burns I couldnt care less, if my bones are stripped of flesh then thats no loss. My spirit will carry on, for it is eternal.
Besides which, who are you to tell me what I am capable of? You have no idea who I am , or what I have had to do in my life. I have spent decades planning for the end, preparing myself for what may come. Unlike some ill educated lackwits, I havent allied myself with the father of lies just for some pathetic gain during the tribulations, nor have I bargained with hell with my soul as collateral. My soul belongs to God, and if you do not understand the import of that, then you yourself are hideously under informed, and ill prepared for the future.

how are you so sure you're on the right side?

hahahahaha that is where you're wrong, your soul along with your flesh will be absorbed. they don't feed like you and i. you will be deleted.

who is the father of lie? how do you know? can you answer me? no, no you can't. you're just a mere mortal who place too much value on himself. your god don't plan on saving all of you, but without a planet for your soul to return to, your soul will eventually fade in his realm and he can't help you. i will return to hell and continue to exist even if i fail, and you do not want us to fail.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

How's the internet service down there in the hell? Do you get good rates? Or is it one of those 'dime-per-minute' types?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

hahahahaha that is where you're wrong, your soul along with your flesh will be absorbed. they don't feed like you and i. you will be deleted.

Good one, it is funny.

who is the father of lie? how do you know? can you answer me? no, no you can't

No one knows what will happen, but if I see aliens and spaceships not that I'm against tehnology, I'm not but that is not god, It can't be. To me god is invisible
it's the way the force works, the mistery, who knows it may be able to take shapes, but a space ship is far from it, not that I do not like space ships.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

Pretty hot down there..

I'd be tipping wireless..

With some "hot" deals on broadband,

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

I bet Doa and his fellow flesh-eating demons use FIREfox to browse the internets on their HP (Hell's Pavillion) laptops.

It's hard though, browsing in hell. All those damn "increase the size of your pitchfork" pop ups.

edit on 9-9-2010 by MeSoCorny because: more lame jokes

edit on 9-9-2010 by MeSoCorny because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join