It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
This will be tomorrow. So what is supposed to happen tomorrow?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Nah, next day...

Saturday mate...

Look at that, I just gave you an extra day,

Imagine the things you can do now !!!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

You get them popups too??

I ignore them, dont need em..

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Yep....I get them...even in the depths of hell my firewall is useless. And about the pitchfork sizing, that's what they all say.

I gotta run, Hitler keeps IMing me. Wants to know if I'm down for some cybering.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Yea hah!

The website that was referenced by the OP was giving updates on many days to trumpets. Yesterday was 1 day to trumpets.

Todays wonderful update;

"Trumpets has begun in Israel"

Anybody see anyone been raptured yet?

Looks like I have been 'Left Behind'

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I've been left behind as well. Jesus stood me up!

obligatory 2nd line.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I like the trumpets in this video. They appear by magic after about 1min.

THe song is kinda relavant to the rapture as well. .

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Sheesh, Israel first???

I knew they built them damn walls for a reason

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

edit on 9-9-2010 by 11118 because: Double

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Just as those who are in assistance to others and are radiantly selfless are just as much in aid to the Creator. All that exists is the Creator.

Ohhh you are with the I am god trend, well if that fits you then you go with that.

This why there is not a swift judgmental divine punishment on those that are subjectively immoral in the Humanistic-societal view. Every aspect teaches a different aspect by comparison, you cannot comprehend Light with out the Darkness and vise-versa - the Creator does not turn it's back to neither the Light or the Darkness for they are both the same and to do so would be to infringe on the threshold of Creation, Free Will.

It's simple your with them or your with us, it's your choice. You chose, there is no one nation under god and there will never be because the unforgiven are just that until the big G says otherwise. You may not know but they came here and corupted everything and no it's not over. They want to draw as many people in as they can to take the fall. It's your choice who you assosiate your self with. Why do you think they covered up the truth, for you to remain ignorant. You are blue as water or red as blood, it's your choice. Give in and you game your self.

You may not percive it but this place that is divine is a hole lot bluer. Pouring red over blue will corupt things, we are already in trouble as it is. Look around you, do things seem normal to you ? Ohh I just don't care, who cares.
So we separate our selfs from them, we are not like them and if we happen to be modified it's not our fault to blame but them. We did not know. Blame it on the snake. It's the snakes fault.

So they know I will never give in. Time is running out for them not for us.

edit on 8-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

I don't know how else to explain my perspective without you throwing it down by stating that I think I am God and only I am God.

Everything is the Creator. You are the Creator. We are the Creator. It's really that simple.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

I don't know how else to explain my perspective without you throwing it down by stating that I think I am God and only I am God.

Everything is the Creator. You are the Creator. We are the Creator. It's really that simple.

Sheesh, well if I'm the creator can we please put this rapture thing off till atleast October?

Collingwood has their best chance at the flag for like ages!!!

We haven't won the premiership since 1990...We just need a few more weeks !!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

good luck sinners, i'm ready to go. repent! repent!

"i'm leaving on a jet plane....

wait a minute, how did john denver leave us??
www.cnn.com...

edit on 9-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: armageddon leavin on a jet plane

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnactedEgoTrip
Do you realise you are wasting your life away paying attention to rubbish like this? Id do some proper research of your own into the bible if I were you, you'll discover some important things, like there is no rapture, and the bible that is used to day has a lot of differences, some pretty major, to what was originally written - in fact, there are no known surviving originals. And if there are we will never have access to them.

Theres plenty of topics on this site discussing the above and there is also google so you can begin to research it for yourself and not have to take anyones word for it.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by EnactedEgoTrip]

I'd say rather than research the bible, liberate yourself from it. By all means live by Christian values and morals but don't get too caught up in the whole bible thing, it's bad for you and it causes war.

Live your life, it is a gift. Enjoy it, make the most of it and don't think about the end. What if you get to the end and find there is no God? You might have just wasted the one chance you had to experience this amazing journey.

Rapture will only happen in the minds of the religious.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Rapture will only happen in the minds of the religious.

Lets just hope they don't get themselves brainwashed by aliens, and come back has ferocious Christians to take over the planet.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

You have as much time as you want, it doesn't even exist.

Everything seems linear because your entire life is based on linear illusion.

There's no need to rush, and there will not be any external judgement.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Nooooooo! This can't happen before the Jets football season starts!!! Let us get our superbowl first, then you can end the world.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You all need to check out spaceweather.com...

Suns activity will be active to say the least over the weekend when the active region will be turning toward us. You can see what's missed us from the link above. Next time maybe?
Also the secret craft X-37B those of you in US and Canada?
Also these other events
Pastor burning Koran
Popes visit 16th-19th
Gulf of mexico
Need I say more? I can go on if you wish?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
ok its the 9th and noones disappeared..
or have they and the media covered it up?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

The Bible doesn't cause war. The interpretations of it does.

Most Christians really don't love thy neighbor as thyself. They don't feed the hungry, cloth the naked, house the homeless or care for the sick.

Most Christians do not turn the other cheek. They live by an Eye for an Eye.

If you read Jesus' words you will find that ever single one is of love and not hate, peace and not war.

Like Ghandi said.

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

----

On topic in regards to predicting the rapture.

""No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." ---- Matthew 24:36

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Saturday...

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join