It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
You people need to sloooowwww down and listen to yourselves. There is no image of god on the sun and no angels are playing trumpets. Please tell me you are not all that gullible? Having faith in something is one thing, seeing the image of god on the sun and nasa covering it up is another.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Have you even bothered to look?
Its funny that its more that 1 can see these apart from certain few. You carry on because I know what I see.
That's an origional image from the site. Maybe someone should embed the images?
Can't see it?

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Seems fitting to post this here.
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Zoom right into image 11oclock position. ???
Looks like someone walking on the sun. Silouette quite clear in a robe?

How does that grab ya.

Zoom into the 3 o'clock position...Oh noes! It's a zombie.

No, that is not someone walking on the sun. Is this your first time looking at pictures taken by the atmospheric imaging assembly? And in the unlikely even that it was a person, then I must say, that is one tall individual.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Bet you I am right and you are wrong, come back in a couple days we will all still be here. Unless some decide to take their own life or die in an accident there will be no divine intervention on a mass scale in the next couple of days. There is a name for seeing shapes and images in objects forgot what it's called but 99.999 percent of the time it is linked to this phenomenon. Either way I am glad you are strong in your faith god bless.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You mean Pareidolia??

Peace

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

You mean Pareidolia??

Peace

Exactly thanks brain was on loa!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
From the original post. www.2010rapture.org...

The Last Trump on the Feast of Trumpets is scheduled for September 9, 2010. It has been consistently held in all manuscripts of Signs of the End that 2010-2017 looks to be the time of the Tribulation.

This man has made very accurate mistakes. Precision lunacy. Gotta love it.

I'm not quite sure why I was following this thread. Hope, perhaps?

Matt 24:36
"But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

So, our author says "Hmm... I will take the Book of Revelation and find a way to profit handsomely from it. I will select a date in stark contradiction to other parts of the New Testament and sell these bad boys until that date comes. Obviously, sales will decline sharply at this point, but who cares? I'll have made a ton of money."

I really wanted it to happen.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Excellent, so returning "like a thief in the night" will occur in four days. I'll be sure to lock my doors and load my shotgun. Really though, I despise this sort of chicanery.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DondeEsta?

I despise religion because it allows such claims as this. It allows people to claim Jesus is revisiting in the form of toast or waffles. I despise religion because of promises of afterlife, I despise it because we know little about the universe, never mind God, yet religion seems to have a perfect little theory pre-conceived where scientists have failed.

What a joke. Wake up human-kind.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Tsk, tsk, I know a bad little boy who is not going to be raptured this year..........

Meanwhile, I have placed a "Jesus Stop Here" sign in my front lawn. Just in case.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Kinda sad..5:30 pm here on the 10th....

I got 6 1/2 hrs left and I'm still on ATS...

What should I do for the last 6 hrs ???

That gives you guys 30 minutes for suggestions...

Sucks being in a forward time zone..

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

I despise religion as well. I believe in G, just not man's explanation of him/her/it. For me G is much like the enormity/complexity of our universe; we can talk about it all day, look at graphs, make lovely analogies and I still won't be able to understand it. So anyone who claims to have a corner on the G market, like catholicism/protestantism/islam/jews seems ridiculous to me. By comparison to the afforementioned G market players, atheism is a perfectly reasonable alternative.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Contribute meaningfully to a post.
JK I need to get some sleep.. Back up in 4 hours now.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Hmm......let's see.....you could gather up all your loved ones and tell them just how much they mean to you. Spend a lovely 6 hours with them reminiscing about all the good times you've had while waiting for your souls to be sent to their heavenly afterlife.

Or you could get buck naked, drop some acid, and get down with who/whatever is nearest you.

I'd go with option 2. Might as well live it up before you get raptured.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

lol, I was already considering the suicide option reading option 1..

Dave...I think I'll go with door 2 !!!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
So am I correct in that the date has been moved to the 11th now? Well if I have a second encounter with the same hot girl in this one club and she wants to take me aboard a ship, I'll try to find a way to tell all you guys that I was successfully taken. If not, then me not posting anymore means something happened to me. Maybe I'll hear another news story of another UFO spotting. That would be a weird coincidence again.

I don't know though, if she's an alien scout leader and I don't even have her phone number yet, the rapture could be weeks away. There could be more than one alien scout in my area. I remember one night one girl came up to me and instead of saying hi, my name is xyz or something, she told me she wanted to take me to her place and let me do whatever I wanted to her. Obviously she was not from around here. These alien scouts can be so confusing.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

lol, reminds me of that movie where all the aliens are dropdead gorgeous...

I wanna be abducted by them

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Ugh. Why are all the aliens always women? Why can't they be hot men? I mean, really...Kevin Spacey? Jeff Goldblum? No thanks.

It's not fair!

I never get what I want! I never get abducted by shirtless alien men who look like Gerard Butler! I can't even get raptured for cryin' out loud!

I HATE MY LIFE!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

Ohh, if it makes you feel better, I haven't been abducted by a squad of dropdead beautiful alien nymphs for weeks!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
So , did I miss it again?
Damn I always miss it, every single time, the date comes and goes and I miss every Rapture.
Must be my attitude.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join