It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 23
51
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC
 

9th? Not mean the 11th?






posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10
 


Nothing will happen, I repeat nothing will happen.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78
 



2 more days to what ? another prank, what will it be this time, for haps ufos, the mechanical god some alien from some far away solar system. Or another colapse of some buildings, or they just cut out the electric grid.

It's planed out, they make it happen, if god does something then it's out of the blue. But it's not out of the blue, it's them doing it.


Lol... that was me being facetious...




posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10
 


i thought it was the 9th...I dunno



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
www.2010rapture.org...

4 days remaining.

Although I don't believe it will occur this soon...
I do believe there will be 7 years tribulation before the return of Christ



Nothing will happen before you can watch that movie.
First, people must have an idea about how it will occur just than you can realize it in our time frame.





posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel
 


Your right. Even if it's not for the reasons you think..

""No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." bible quote.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkl0rd

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
www.2010rapture.org...

4 days remaining.

Although I don't believe it will occur this soon...
I do believe there will be 7 years tribulation before the return of Christ



Nothing will happen before you can watch that movie.
First, people must have an idea about how it will occur just than you can realize it in our time frame.




Yet another movie associating fear to extraterrestrial entities.

Where are the movies that show the benevolence of extraterrestrial entities?



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Do you guys think there is any correlation between this pastor in Florida burning a pile of Korans and this Rapture talk? As if there wasn't a holy war going on right now this is fuel for the fire. Does the nation of Islam really want the crusaders united against them if there is retaliation for this act in Florida? Smells like Tribulation to me.


edit on 9-9-2010 by The Undertaker because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The very word rapture sounds reptilian to me

Like rapturing the pray and then eating it.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
so world is over manana? great... no problems here.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by matt4GA
 


lets have a party, I'll bring the wings and hooters girls



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker
Do you guys think there is any correlation between this pastor in Florida burning a pile of Korans and this Rapture talk? As if there wasn't a holy war going on right now this is fuel for the fire. Does the nation of Islam really want the crusaders united against them if there is retaliation for this act in Florida? Smells like Tribulation to me.


edit on 9-9-2010 by The Undertaker because: (no reason given)



I was about to post the exact same thing. There could be a possible correlation...but it's still highly unlikely. In other words, I believe that this COULD happen, but I don't believe it will.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Just a side note...what does that do to the economy when several million people go missing?? I mean who is gonna pay their bills??? Not to mention their share of this trillion dollar deficit????



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Still the 9th over here so I guess we have more time and when SHTF I will do what I've learned from a southpark episode.

Duc and cover



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Seems fitting to post this here.
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Zoom right into image 11oclock position. ???
Looks like someone walking on the sun. Silouette quite clear in a robe?

How does that grab ya.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10
 


im sorry...but i have to ask...

is that shopped...it looks shopped honestly

cool looking regardless



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Seems fitting to post this here.
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Zoom right into image 11oclock position. ???
Looks like someone walking on the sun. Silouette quite clear in a robe?

How does that grab ya.

Someone care to start a thread?



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2
 

Shopped? Wtf? Its direct link to solar cycle lol

Seriously image of someone in a robe.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10
 


If real, and unaltered, definitely grabs ya by the shorthairs....S&F's



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10
 


I missed that it was from an "official" site.

looks like someone has a thread to start.



new topics

top topics



 
51
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

log in

join