It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Price of being Awaken!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I share the same symptoms of awakening... mental and spiritual.

I could not agree more with everything you wrote. I feel angry, powerless, and depressed. It has gotten to the point where I question my very humanity. Or is it we that are more human? Those who feel terribly enlightened.

I have not given up all faith in the world, though it may hang by a thread sometimes.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

again i agree with you

you are a good padawan my friend

love the jet lee old video fight

the light is coming
FEEL FREE AND ALIVE
if you succeed to awoke yourself
then you cant no more be depress about life and all the cruality going on
you will see hope in humanity
and beleive in the good side

LIGHT WILL WIN AGAINST DARKNESS period

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
Hey ATS......Over the last 2 days my depression seems to be fading away. I recently received some good news and that has really lifted my spirit. I was able to get a bit of sleep last night, although i had a severe migraine. The night before that i hardly got any sleep and my appetite is still poor. For some strange reason, as i smoked today....i felt sick and disgusted! could this be the first stepping stone to quitting? Let's hope so. My current heart rate = 48bpm, from 120bpm two days ago. I still feel a little anxious and uneasy, although more relaxed and more optimistic.

That's good to hear, life is all about changes. We learn from everything we do, it makes us who we are. It's a journey we all live through.

p.s let's hope they bring out Crows Zero 3 soon, that will surely lift your spirits, right ?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hey ATS, over the last day I've had no progress, still stuck in the same situation. My risks may pay off but not fully as expected but i guess there's always a price to pay. In my opinion i believe the closer you are to being aware/awake the more emotion you experience. I do not believe that some one who is truly awake can look at all the negativity going on around him and just ignore it without feeling down for a while. Depression and/or Sadness i believe comes with setting principles for yourself...creating a righteous path in life....living a new life. After all the night is darkest before the sunrise. I slept for about 4/5 hours last night so i wouldn't really consider that bad. I'm starting to realize that sometimes you have to let go of the things you really love. But on this road to peace of mind, its all about the things i love. Family, closest friends, Girlfriend.....almost forgot ATS!, these are things that keep me going. I would have never imagined that this thread would be of so much use and with such honest and helpful replies. For those of you who feel the same way, it is something we should control and not something that should control us. I believe in taking chances, now you may succeed or you may learn one pretty darn good lesson. I took a chance a few years ago, and it didn't work out....that's why I'm here feeling like this, thinking in this mind state. But that failed chance is the reason I'm still very close to my friends and family and loved ones. Will i take another chance and risk losing it all again? Yes....

Metalholic

Its very difficult to wake people that are not close to you and do not fully understand you. If you share bonds such a friendship/relationship/family.....then these people will find it easier to understand your actions. They would know how you reacted before and how this awareness has affected you. I have two close friends who are aware, this is because i used to open my mind to them and answer any questions they asked honestly. Soon enough they were on the path to wisdom (One that we may never reach might i add). If you read the other posts you will see that the best way to wake people up is to give them small doses of information at a time, stimulate their minds with simple questions and let them find the answers. This is what i have done with my friends and my girlfriend.....i cannot say there was ever a time when she was asleep, but she is more aware now (haven't gone past the simple politics, U.N..,World banking families). You will meet your soul mate when you are not even expecting it, just as i did after 2 disastrous relationships. My advice would be to never discuss depopulation or 2012 whilst they are in their 'early' learning stages. Secret societies also tend to be a sensitive subject.

Ben81

There is a price to pay for everything in life.

Rajanten

Very entertaining fight, cant remember the last time i watched a fight scene that long! definitely put a smile on my face...did you see those kicks?

Smokeydawn

I'm truly sorry to hear this, I'm assuming that your female. Well for me as i guy, i was so scared of letting people know how i felt inside. Never share my thoughts or feelings with anyone other then my girlfriend. I'm lucky enough to be gifted with a good memory, I remember all my childhood memories and thoughts as if it was yesterday. Try not to sleep for too long!.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Hi Seriz,

I will say again - you are a light worker - I am also a light worker. Our paths are difficult.

I think we just have to be there.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Cant beat those type of movies
Dude I think you may be thinking too much about things.
Maybe just let go and allow everything to get by on its own, give up the reigns, step back from it all
and accept you are not in control....

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

The only price to pay is you be enlight to NOT NORMAL and proud to be

to be aware of things that most peoples would never think in life

read my thread in my signature you will see there is NO PRICE to pay
its free ... its being self awareness .... anyone can reach it... if they try to and they want to
if you think there is a price to pay for that .. then you have took a different direction
of the enlightment idea... FOCUS on the positive side
dont try to find negativism in it.. thats your problem
we do have similarities
.. we still in the process of learning how to awake spiritualy speaking

thanks

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I can't just let go of everything now. I have some important decisions to make in the next month. If there is one thing I am in control of its my life and the choices i make.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben81 i agree with you and have read your thread, very positive. The price maybe very little, and i guess these stages are almost inevitable. I have seen UFO's on several occasions but somehow i still doubt aliens exist. I believe in a God but do not believe in re-incarnation. The first time i have heard about old/young souls was on this thread with 'ofhumandescent' telling me i must be an old soul. It doesn't really suprise me, i get this all the time, everyone i meet seems to tell me that I am too mature for my age and sometimes i feel like I'm living in the wrong era. I cannot recall anything from a past life but remember my whole life, almost word for word like it happened yesterday. I understand what you mean when you say that your parents are 'young souls', i can say the same about mine. My closest friends could be called 'old souls' and so can my girlfriend. I'm trying everything i can to become more optimistic about the future. Thanks for your help friend.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Lots of people are waking up now, very slowly....they understand whats right and whats wrong but they are scared to omit it from their lifestyle. Such as the TV for example, they may know the effects but they will never stop watching. Just like someone would know the effects of smoking and never quit, so have they truly woken up?

In my experiences, the people who i found to be truly awake seemed to be in depression. I've been severely depressed ever since i woke up and it just gets worse every day. I see my closest friends and family selling themselves out willingly and I'm sure many of you out there know how painful this is. I do not see any future for myself, I never see myself getting a family of my own or working for a large cooperation (Basically money means little to me). I've also sidelined my dreams as a musician something i worked hard on since i was 14 but released little to the public (I always had a feeling i wasn't doing the right thing and kept canceling and postponing projects). I quit Being a Mixed Martial Arts fighter, because i do not want to be merely a tool of entertainment and satisfy the viewers need for blood.
Peace and Love,
Serizawa the Beast.

We have some common influences in our livelihoods, nowthen, it is not about who and who is not awakened as I am starchild who is the fullfillment to the world who now has been chosen to be awakened. Awakened to what you ask yourselves? Awakened to a future of hope and promise for the world and all nations. You may have felt or been isolated through depression in the past because you are also in relation to the calling of the Enlightened or enchanted future. Because you can see hope through your spiritual eye you know in this Age of Tribbulation there will be a great many who wonder off to their own path. This is like the illusion or deception the world is on a neverending journey to find man's final destiny but never reaching it. So, naturally in a response to all that and one knowing good from evil, you would all see how a God or one who is Enlightened might view and shy away from the populative environments of widespread acceptance.

Yes, i was a musician in a band for 17 years. Yes, I have been in heavy states of depression.... But wait before you go back off into the deep forests, remember we who are of the Enlightened Ones have come which means for many there will be no salvation and desolation draws to near unto this past Age through through the future Age of Enlightenments.

What does this mean exactly? It means exactly what the aliens have told me. There is much hope for many but little time for the future to begin. It also means there will soon be great earth changes such the earth's tilt and shift of the polar axis lto send the world of earth into a reverse parallel universe in linear with the other parallel universes and higher worlds. Perhaps I should recall an instruction of the Bible here, ..."you should hide yourselves from the guilt of sin so that perhaps the Day of the Lord comes you might be sparred of His judgment to come." According to the teachings of Kryon the future will depend on many to each individual depending on a series of future events of earth change effects and the place and time of those occurences.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Don't you mean the price of being awake? Not awaken? People will take you more seriously if you spell properly.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rizla

being in a state of awakeness is the same as the state of conscious awakeness = the same as being awake and you for yourself who is slow to the understanding should not be so quick to judge!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rizla

Examples of AWAKEN 1. She usually awakens several times during the night. 2. A loud noise awakened her. Origin of AWAKEN Middle English, from Old English awæcnian, from a- + wæcnian to waken First Known Use: before 12th century

Source

Oh and by the way i forgot that some of you here on ATS never make any spelling mistakes. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't take up space on my thread posting such nonsense. Posting simply for your own amusement, That goes for everyone else who tried to be smart....marijuana comments etc .

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

If you feel alone your not. I have been struggling with a lot of negativity but i suppose it all goes around. You also should be glad you have someone to share how you feel with i went to college this year with out any of my friends from last year. I am alone. I have two or three people that are just beginning to understand the scope that you and i understand but until they catch up i only have ats to vent my fears and hopes about the coming world and the near hopeless position i am currently in. But i remain positive because the last thing the world needs is negativity we have much to much already and i refuse to be enslaved by this system to a life of depression.

I have found some help from meditation in order to relax and clear my mind along with the enormous possibility's that mediation can produce.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Good news at last, it's been over 2 months since anything positive happened in my life. I'm now starting to reap what i had sown and have not been this positive in a while. I can safely say the depression has now disappeared, the risks i took are starting to pay off and I'm surprised at how everybody has been so understanding. I intend to start meditating from tomorrow...as well as training sometime this week. I'll now leave you with some of my favorite Chinese proverbs:

1) A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows public opinion.
2) A gem is not polished without rubbing, nor a man perfected without trials.
3) Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still.
4) Deep doubts, deep wisdom; small doubts, little wisdom.
5) He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
6) Not until just before dawn do people sleep best; not until people get old do they become wise.

Thank you to everyone who's contributed to this thread and please feel free to continue sharing you feelings and experiences here.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Excellent news, Serizawa.

Things often find a way of working out. Not always, but often.

Remember that there are a lot of people out there that are willing to help support each other. We forget that because everyone wears a mask in today's society as a means of defense.

We're all here, in similar situations, together. The sooner society on a whole remembers this and helps each other out, the better.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think this is a really great thread and topic.

But I want to say to anyone who is feeling depressed and lost, to please not give up.

We are slowly chipping away at the wall of lies that has trapped us in prison.

We will overcome this eventually. And here is how I know this.

Physics. The pendulum always swings back and forth, both ways.

It cannot remain suspended on one side forever. It will swing back.

And that is what is happening right now around us, slowly but surely.

The pendulum is starting to swing back, in the direction of truth and justice.

The light is illuminating the darkness.

Do not give up. Do not feel bad. Raise your head up and keep on the course.

Together we can overcome, it's inevitable.

For the record OP I find you extremely intelligent and wise, and I have marked you as a collaborator-friend.

Just remember that you (and many others around here who feel somewhat downtrodden), are blessed with a realization of truth, and so are seeking it.

A snowball may start out small when it first starts rolling down the hill, but eventually it becomes bigger and bigger, and after a certain point, it becomes unstoppable.

Just keep rolling along and you will see things change. We will all see that change for the better.

Together we can make one hell of a snowball!

Let's give em our best!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Good news at last, it's been over 2 months since anything positive happened in my life.

Just reading your posts is a positive experience in my life.

So don't forget that. You have effect on others. Even if you don't realize it yet.
Keep it up buddy!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Lots of people are waking up now, very slowly....they understand whats right and whats wrong but they are scared to omit it from their lifestyle. Such as the TV for example, they may know the effects but they will never stop watching. Just like someone would know the effects of smoking and never quit, so have they truly woken up?

In my experiences, the people who i found to be truly awake seemed to be in depression. They had nothing to lose but everything to gain and small things like mainstream music, TV, newspapers, social sites etc...did not appeal to them. I found this striking since the depressed individuals would not socialize often, therefore they did not have to impress their colleagues and contribute to the 'Twilight' chitter chatter of the sleeping sheep.

I also discovered that people realize that our governments are screwing us over, but they still vote? doesn't make sense to me. They know about the NWO and the depopulation programs but do nothing to stop it or spread the message. All i get is...."If its Gods will, there is nothing we can do about it", now it really pisses me off when they act helpless. My family is asleep, iv tried to wake them up since i was 14...I'm in my early 20's now and I'm frustrated. To them ignorance is bliss....my smaller brother 11, seems to vibrate at the same frequency as me. I had over 500 friends and to be honest, only 3 of them were in the same mind state and truly awake (so i have 3 friends now). My girlfriend is waking up....the catch is the more she wakes up the more depressed she gets.

I've been severely depressed ever since i woke up and it just gets worse every day. I see my closest friends and family selling themselves out willingly and I'm sure many of you out there know how painful this is. I do not see any future for myself, I never see myself getting a family of my own or working for a large cooperation (Basically money means little to me). I've also sidelined my dreams as a musician something i worked hard on since i was 14 but released little to the public (I always had a feeling i wasn't doing the right thing and kept canceling and postponing projects). I quit Being a Mixed Martial Arts fighter, because i do not want to be merely a tool of entertainment and satisfy the viewers need for blood. I rarely drink but I'm a heavy smoker (Ignorance of course lol), rarely watched TV over the last 6 years, never listen to dumbed down music. My respect for a large majority of my elders appears to have gone.

I do not sleep well, seem to have lost my appetite and have that constant heavy feeling in my stomach (A sort of nervous feeling). I feel like something will happen soon that will truly wake everyone up but by then it would be too late. I'm not a believer in the 2012 'end of the world' conspiracy but believe this will be the great awakening. I am so frustrated about talking to 'zombies' that i would rather not discuss any of this with anyone who is not awake....and it would simply make me look crazy!

I'm just wondering how your lives have changed since you woke up?

Peace and Love,
Serizawa the Beast.

Wow, I couldn't have described the way I currently feel better myself. The similarities between yourself and I are shocking, we're both musicians and are experiencing the exact same feelings. I can't help but feel this way, but it is comforting to know that others are awakening and I'm not alone. I believe you're correct about a great awakening to those hibernating minds; we're at the brink of something immense and when it's over with it's gonna be hard not to take notice.

Take care and stay safe!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarrok

Thanks once again Tarrok, at one point or another in order to be understood the mask must come off.

reply to post by muzzleflash

Welcome to the thread buddy, A lot of posts on here will have you feeling positive in no time. The worst feeling i believe we can ever have is a sense of helplessness. We have the power to fight back, the power to claim whats ours and the power to change our lives....Let's get that snowball rolling.

reply to post by concernedcitizen519

You will never find yourself alone in such situations and i can safely say we are in a better off position than a whole lot of other people out there. This was the reason i decided to start this thread.....to see how many people would relate to my story.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join