It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Price of being Awaken!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
For me, part of the awakening process is a knowing that "They" won't win in the end. It will likely take thousands of years. Humanity likely doesn't have those thousands of years. But They (whatever that means) will not ultimately win. And deep down, They know this.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I quit smoking...........

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I recently went out to Colorado, a place where my dads side of the family resides. I visited this place all throughout my life, seeing as my parents have been divorced and my mom and her family lives in Wisconsin. I took a summer trip out their and met alot of new relatives and friends. Through coincidence I met some very deep uplifting people who really enlightened me. I was blind to everything all the way up until this trip. I used to worry about jobs, and live a materialism lifestyle.

I have been seeking the truth every single day non stop. I never go to the library and yet now I find myself drawn to it almost every other day, reading every book I can get my hands on. The biggest thing that has tripped me into this new way of thinking is the Coincidences and Synchronicities that started out gradually and now happen quite a few times a day. For example one that happened today:

my mother has been looking for new tires for her car for the past couple days, stressing about the prices, and which ones to buy, checkin tons of websites and stores. We recently went to the local grocery store last night, and upon unloading our goods onto the checkout their was a business card and I picked it up and it read "A-1 Tires" ! To top it off it was located on the street I live on but on the other side of town. Last night as im telling this to my gf, she interupts me when I started telling her about my mom looking for tires. Who would of thought, out of nowhere she mentions the name of this place A-1 Tires!

I dont know what these events mean? They are starting to happen more and more frequently and im trying to understand. I have also been having dreams, I recently switched my toothpaste to a flouride free brand and my dreams are getting more intense and vivid. I will have a dream about something that totally has nothing to do with anything, and randomly through coincidence it will be brought up or I will see something resembling them. I think of the odds and they are to much to comprehend. There has to be something behind this.

I have found this high consciousness as a blessing, but also as a curse. I feel like the man set free from the cave of shadows and illusions. Known as Plato's allegory of the cave. I have returned to Wisconsin and nobody here understands me, they all look at me as if im crazy and have no idea what im talking about, I feel very alone and constantly judged. All I try to do is spread my new found knowledge of peace and love and they crucify me.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Naverine

Naverine welcome to the thread, you seem like a very decent person. I have had the same coincidental occurrences such as the A-1 tires thing...for now all i can say is that they got some pretty good marketing schemes, lol.

I know whats it's like to see how far down the rabbit hole goes but you must not overload yourself with information. I also have dreams that do not make sense and do not relate to my previous thoughts or actions but it never happens in actuality. I cannot say I remember experiencing that before, but oddly enough it did ring a bell. Remember friend....it is not easy to remain focused and positive when you know too much...but depression later on will only make things harder. As a new truth seeker I'm sure you will find this thread very informative and inspiring. Please continue to let us know about your experiences.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Thank you for reading my short story, and welcoming me to ATS. I hope we all can gain something from each other here. Im glad I have finally found a place that welcomes my thoughts and doesn't just condemn them as insane or crazy. This online community is a great place to get away from the world of the non rational. It is much appreciated!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I've started feeling the same over the last 2 days........the heaviness in my chest is back, I feel completely helpless....barely had any sleep yesterday...kept having visions and I'm getting worried. First thing i did this morning when i got up was call my girlfriend to make sure everything is fine. Something strange happened in the middle of the night.........i got up after having a nightmare at about 2am, all the dogs in the neighborhood started howling simultaneously and i heard a loud bang on my window, Kind of like someone pushed at it. I was laying in bed and thought to myself.......this can't be happening what the hell??????? I'll just give it the benefit of the doubt for now. A minute later i hear someone tapping my window, sounds like someone tapping on a door with their with their fingers. I wasn't freaked out but worried, i live on the 4th floor by the way. I just feel so uneasy...my family and loved ones are fine but why do i feel this way?. A couple of months ago in the middle of the night i heard something move around in my room, so i thought....why don't i pretend I'm sleeping and just spring up to a sitting position and see what it is. I did exactly that and to my astonishment i saw a small shadow like figure stare at me, no taller than 5 foot, and it just vanished into the darkness after a few seconds. Did it freak me out? Nope...in fact i smiled, not really scared of ghosts o whatever the hell it was. It wasn't a dream but i kept trying to convince myself that it is just so i can keep sane. Am i crazy or sane? I don't know......but for the last two weeks life was good, not much stress, not much depression...everything was going exactly as planned.

Even my posting style/grammar seem to be off. Weird times people.

Lowkey - Beautiful world (explicit lyrics)

Mongrel - All your ever afters

edit on 18-9-2010 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
have you ever researched narcolepsy? I have that, and I wake up in the middle of the night to hallucinations. Not sayings yours are, but mine are so real and i swear that im wide awake and not dreaming until later when I really think it over after i have been up and realize it was just a dream. I wake up all the time to shadow people, evil vibrations, like I get the feeling of somebody watching me, i can feel another presence almost like its not from this plane. Over the years its gotten so bad that my sleep pattern has changed over time to being awake from 6pm to 6am and sleeping during the day so I am not disturbed by these shadows.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Naverine

Damn while replying to your post i just had a dejavu.....Sleep patterns just changed recently, less than two months ago. First shadow person I've seen in my life, so i doubt i have it. Been sleeping well all my life.

As for the dejavu, damn this felt so weird, it involved 2 childhood pals and a black military helicopter crash. Ok i guess i need some sleep now lol..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Bars for my Brother

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

Bars for my Brother

is that you? are you lowkey?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

I'm afraid not.....lol

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

In my experiences, the people who i found to be truly awake seemed to be in depression. They had nothing to lose but everything to gain and small things like mainstream music, TV, newspapers, social sites etc...did not appeal to them. I found this striking since the depressed individuals would not socialize often, therefore they did not have to impress their colleagues and contribute to the 'Twilight' chitter chatter of the sleeping sheep.

You are so right here. I consider my own self "awake," at least to what is going on in my world. I used to be a happy man too, I was an car man, an automotive tech and very good at my job, in demand even. The money I made could buy things, neat things like Muscle cars and the finest of whiskey, and there were women too. My awakening began when I had a roll over crash in a semi/tanker truck, which placed me on my back for a very long time after, with plenty of time to read. This was long before my computer days, and forums like this one. That was the first awakening, finding out everything I thought I thought I knew to be fact, was in fact wrong, and mostly a lie is hard to bear at first. Then the computers came, and repairing them just did not fill the empty left where the "truth" used to be in me. I began to have daylight visions of a magnitude that totally freaked me out, visions of future events so frightening that I still have some trouble wrapping my mind around them.

I live in a small town filled with Christians who are trying to get each other to attend this or that church, and to save all of the sinners here, all the time believing their dead godman was going to come save them before the crap really hits the fan. Oh, we have a little town forum here, and I do my best to wake everyone, but, sadly, once one even mentions ET, UFOs, (we have sightings here frequently) or that it was the Annunaki who created our bodied and not their god, I lose them, and there is no going back. Its is depressing, not to have anyone to talk to on such things, to discuss theory and ideas for a better life in another dimension. I have some friends I email with, they feel the same, we are the few, they are the many. The sheep may never wake up, and it is not our job to do so, everyone has to wake up, and everyone WILL wake up, whether they want to or not, it will happen.

The only thing that keeps me going is the knowledge that my mission here is not over yet, and will not be over until I draw my last human breath. I know what to do when that comes, and know where I am headed, and who will be there with me. So the rest of the world can go fish. They will be depressed too, in a short time. Thanks, OP.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Some members on ATS are using this thread as a foundation for personal attacks on me. All i can say is good luck....
, You're wasting your time...It doesn't affect me so get a back up plan.

Now with that out of the way....My whole world crashed right in front of me on Saturday. Couldn't believe it was happening after all the sacrifices I've made and turning down opportunities. Good thing is that i quickly solved everything, Well 60% of the issue is now solved. I never found myself regretting the decisions I made, not even for a second. I was really ready to accept the way things were going to be and know now that i can't change the world but that doesn't stop me from trying and thus i emerged once again victorious. You should not let bad decisions haunt you, don't waste your time thinking over things in the past you cannot change now.

These days i find myself being mocked and called names which is rather surprising as i always bring up hard facts during conversations with those asleep. It seems like even those aware these days are ignoring the matters most important to us and our freedom. People will never believe anything, tell them the U.S is in debt and their first instinct is to laugh at you. I'm sure by now we are all used to it and it doesn't seem to stop us. I'm never gonna stop doing what i believe in, Even if it costs me my life.......i know one day I'll make a difference.

Edit: The lowkey track i posted up is a dedication to my cousin who sadly took his own life. Couldn't help but think about it when i posted.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join