It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my experience is too strange to tell others

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
The common factor which stops people from attaining video evidence in abduction cases, is the inability to use anything electrical, whether it be digital or analogue.

The logical route would be to set-up a system that requires no electrical (or battery) supply. This means it is highly unlikely you will end up with a photo or a video of the occurance.

You don't want this system to impose on your everyday life or drain you of finances.

Sprinkling flour on the floor of your bedroom could go some way to obtaining evidence of something happening but is a touch on the inconvenient side.

Early film cameras worked off a wind-up mechanism which should not be influenced by EMPs, but would require a trip system to initiate filming. Something that would maybe work using air pressure as a trigger. Obviously cost is involved to some degree here.

The strips of newspaper idea is definitely a move in the right direction, without causing too much inconvenience, however, this would confirm that something happened but offer no evidence as to what.

I'm sure there is someone in ATS who has a knowledge of mechanics that can be used in this way.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by Koka]
Flour on the floor is good ( cheap) idea, except I have carpet. I wake up to the experience seeing only an intense light, the feeling of floating, wieghtlessness, I dont know where I am , If I am in the house or whatever. When I wake, the blue light is the only thing I see, like a spot light 4 of 5 feet in front of my face...Starts deep Blue, Like a violet color, quickly to deep red, I perceive I think other colors but it happens fast and all of the sudden the air turns sour/hot/ muggy/ humid/ disgustingly thick/ and stinky, Like I am in the belly of a blue whale ( sorry for the bad analogy) If I could gag I would but no reflex happens.
all the ideas about using cameras. I am assuming has been attempted so many times over the years, with negative result... what I need is to find another who can tell me detail for detail what I have seen....If it is as common as the
wishful thinkers claim, then somebody out there should be expereinceing the same..
I would even settle for info people get from hypnosis or new age stuff, If they could provide the same details that I would recognize..

.Example would be.....How many blue lights are at the end of the Memory Cleaner, which direction does it rotate, and how many "prongs" does it have, and what direction do the "prongs" move? How many "notches" does each prong have?

Yes I have Narcolepscy, Social phobia, other than that I think I and mentally normal, there has got to be somebody out there who has seen the same IF it is true.

I dont know, some days I am convinced its real, then somedays I am discusted with myself for caving into subjective personal expereince with out the FACTS to verify I am not crazy.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I'm narcoleptic too and dont believe this guy for a simple reason. When I go to a deep REM state the dreams are so vivid and real that it's like another life. Once you realize you're in a dream state you can do whacky things (lucid kind). At first I started to dream about being captain of Voyager and stuff like that, later I realized that things like abductions can find their way into the dreams and it does feel real and scary. I have found a simple way to eliminate these dreams, and that's figuring out the source of them. Most often abduction experienses and such originate from www stories I've read and they still freak me out even after I've realised the source. Point is that if you wake up and you're still in your own bed room and life is back to normal, it was just a vivid dream.

Hi psycops,
I also have intense lucid dreams, but it different than the abduction, I can l have control over lucid dreams or the dream environment is real fluid, morphing, changeing, On those occations I can control lucidity, I ussually find myself flying around like superman having a good time or something of a positive sexual nature ( Britney Sprears mmmmm)
but the abduction is something like I have no control and feel forced to expereince no matter how hard I try to tell myself its dream and i can change it....it never does, the time never speeds up or slow down, the imagry stays consistant and the same, my eyes are slightly off focus- fuzzy EVERY SINGLE TIME ( like looking underwater or thru steam)... I learn to just bear it until its over, I f I think about it too much I freak..I just empty my mind and "go with the flow" if that makes sense.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I have never spoken to a single person about my abduction experiences. This is the first time I've made any reference to it, and I'll probably never go into great detail about it. I would not believe it if I had not experienced it myself, so I don't expect anyone else to believe it.

It is, however, difficult for me to live with myself knowing that I may have information enabling some abductees to stop these "biological research" procedures (or whatever they are) from happening.

I believe that I was exited from these programs by "beings" higher up in the ladder than the 7ft white creatures who seemed to be instigating them. The higher "beings", which were invisible (had no physical form), simply showed me a small ball of light, and told me it was filled with infinite energy. I have never had any abduction related events after that incident.

I will say that I'm not a spiritual or highly religious person, nor do I answer to "Ashtar Command", or anything like that -- even though the reference to "ball of light" might make it sound like that.

When I started researching the abduction phenomena a few years later, I discovered that other people had found ways to exit these programs and stop the abductions from happening. All of these correlated well with my own experiences. Although, I seem to have been lucky enough to have the information directly given to me, rather than having to figure it out myself.

Those that; try make a cross with their tongue while paralysed; pray to God, Jesus, or whatever they believe in; express love towards the abductors, will not be abducted, the abductors always run away.

In my own interpretation, the abductors are not quite sure if we have an intrinsic ability to make things happen simply by believing they will happen, or that we may have a closer connection with force that created the universe (God perhaps) than what they have.

I don't know if this works for everyone, but I figure it's worth a shot if you want them to stop. When you wake up paralysed, cling to what ever it is you believe in, or tell the abductor that you love them, or that God loves them.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by unusedpheonix

Hi psycops,
I also have intense lucid dreams, but it different than the abduction, I can l have control over lucid dreams or the dream environment is real fluid, morphing, changeing, On those occations I can control lucidity, I ussually find myself flying around like superman having a good time or something of a positive sexual nature ( Britney Sprears mmmmm)
but the abduction is something like I have no control and feel forced to expereince no matter how hard I try to tell myself its dream and i can change it....it never does, the time never speeds up or slow down, the imagry stays consistant and the same, my eyes are slightly off focus- fuzzy EVERY SINGLE TIME ( like looking underwater or thru steam)... I learn to just bear it until its over, I f I think about it too much I freak..I just empty my mind and "go with the flow" if that makes sense.

If alien beings would really enter your house and physically remove you from your bed and then do whatever they do, I think there would be more than enough concrete evidence to show. The answer is always in you, never forget that. Example, I had a rather disturbing experience, being contained, controlled, probed and the usual. Waking up from it I started to think about it and realized that the day before I had flipped trough tv-channels, saw a piece on animal experiments for like 10 seconds. This 10 seconds for more than enough to put me in the mouses position, execpt with human perception of the events and it was hellish. In a way I suffered the punishment that those who do these experiments should, to feel what they're doing. As soon as I figured out where that experience came from all the negative emotions and feelings just vanished. Many times I find that huge experiences can occur from single words or things so tiny that you would overlook them normally. The word can be something like 'spoon' or 'rock' or anything really. Many times I find myself doing gameshow kind of guessing where those experiences come from and usually always figure them out. It's always a challenge and once you 'win' it can be quite rewarding too. One thing I've noticed that it's always a 'single' or 'singular' piece of something. You have to trust your logic to figure them out, good luck with that.
[Edit] Forgot to say that people seem to severly underestimate the power of their brain. Seen what people under hypnosis believe? You may hear about abductions but dismis it as nonsense, you then see a glimbse of a 'grey' on some book cover or newspaper. This in itself is more than enough to trigger a wondering though in your subconciousness. You may believe these abductions, or not. But anyway you will at some level wonder about it and given the change you're brain will explore this possibility to the extend that it will seems a clear as night and day. On a very twisted way that is a good sing that you're having these 'experiences', it means that your brain is curious and willing to learn about this issue. This is a modern phenomenon and the reason is the way we're sharing information. A simple glimpse can trigger that wondering and all the power in the brain can make it happen.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by PsykoOps]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by electric
I have never spoken to a single person about my abduction experiences. This is the first time I've made any reference to it, and I'll probably never go into great detail about it. I would not believe it if I had not experienced it myself, so I don't expect anyone else to believe it.

It is, however, difficult for me to live with myself knowing that I may have information enabling some abductees to stop these "biological research" procedures (or whatever they are) from happening.

I believe that I was exited from these programs by "beings" higher up in the ladder than the 7ft white creatures who seemed to be instigating them. The higher "beings", which were invisible (had no physical form), simply showed me a small ball of light, and told me it was filled with infinite energy. I have never had any abduction related events after that incident.

I will say that I'm not a spiritual or highly religious person, nor do I answer to "Ashtar Command", or anything like that -- even though the reference to "ball of light" might make it sound like that.

When I started researching the abduction phenomena a few years later, I discovered that other people had found ways to exit these programs and stop the abductions from happening. All of these correlated well with my own experiences. Although, I seem to have been lucky enough to have the information directly given to me, rather than having to figure it out myself.

Those that; try make a cross with their tongue while paralysed; pray to God, Jesus, or whatever they believe in; express love towards the abductors, will not be abducted, the abductors always run away.

In my own interpretation, the abductors are not quite sure if we have an intrinsic ability to make things happen simply by believing they will happen, or that we may have a closer connection with force that created the universe (God perhaps) than what they have.

I don't know if this works for everyone, but I figure it's worth a shot if you want them to stop. When you wake up paralysed, cling to what ever it is you believe in, or tell the abductor that you love them, or that God loves them.

Electric,
please no offence meant, but its stories like this that cause me to naturally doubt the validity of yours and mine expereinces, and that it is a product of natural processes in the brain.
One thing is the importance placed on emotions, that change the expereince.
because for one it contradicts my own expereince on many levels..I wonder why if both of our accounts are true, why they are inconsitant...a chronic point of frustration for me. I too see tall ( 7ft) aliens in the background, but they are not white but reflective purple, skinny, creepy and big heads

you say,................

Those that; try make a cross with their tongue while paralysed; pray to God, Jesus, or whatever they believe in; express love towards the abductors, will not be abducted, the abductors always run away.....end quote

what do you mean a cross with their tongue? and pray to whatever they believe in? Could you explain more ? I am not doubting your sincerity,
but I ask myself, if your expereince and the spiritual themes involved,
did these spiritualized themes agree with your prevously held faith and spiritual beleifs, or are the spiritual themes different than what you already beleived? DId the spiritual expereince contradict your prevoulsy held beliefs, or did the expereinces solidify what you already beleived to be true?

I too see a ball of light (or spot light), but it seems to be a tool, I dont get any spiritual messages, or enlightenment,
I donest seem to matter what spiritual mood I am in, Or my emotional mood doesnt ever seem to change the experience, The other people I see in front of me,( as my head/face is forced to look strait up most of the time, I can still see that others in front of me are in the same position, slowly moving in unison.
And I need to find others who expereince the same to verify.

I have had a few odd type spiritual themes come and go, but they seemed to be unrelated to the expereince, maybe due to stress and my past with fundy religion.
i say this because when I was a christian teenager , I designed my own unique christian symbol ( a combo of the cross and fish), but then saw it again during the expereince, along with other symbols that I have a connection too from my past. What do you think?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

If alien beings would really enter your house and physically remove you from your bed and then do whatever they do, I think there would be more than enough concrete evidence to show. The answer is always in you, never forget that. Example, I had a rather disturbing experience, being contained, controlled, probed and the usual. Waking up from it I started to think about it and realized that the day before I had flipped trough tv-channels, saw a piece on animal experiments for like 10 seconds. This 10 seconds for more than enough to put me in the mouses position, execpt with human perception of the events and it was hellish. In a way I suffered the punishment that those who do these experiments should, to feel what they're doing. As soon as I figured out where that experience came from all the negative emotions and feelings just vanished. Many times I find that huge experiences can occur from single words or things so tiny that you would overlook them normally. The word can be something like 'spoon' or 'rock' or anything really. Many times I find myself doing gameshow kind of guessing where those experiences come from and usually always figure them out. It's always a challenge and once you 'win' it can be quite rewarding too. One thing I've noticed that it's always a 'single' or 'singular' piece of something. You have to trust your logic to figure them out, good luck with that.
[Edit] Forgot to say that people seem to severly underestimate the power of their brain. Seen what people under hypnosis believe? You may hear about abductions but dismis it as nonsense, you then see a glimbse of a 'grey' on some book cover or newspaper. This in itself is more than enough to trigger a wondering though in your subconciousness. You may believe these abductions, or not. But anyway you will at some level wonder about it and given the change you're brain will explore this possibility to the extend that it will seems a clear as night and day. On a very twisted way that is a good sing that you're having these 'experiences', it means that your brain is curious and willing to learn about this issue. This is a modern phenomenon and the reason is the way we're sharing information. A simple glimpse can trigger that wondering and all the power in the brain can make it happen.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by PsykoOps]

psykoops, I understand exactly what you mean, like I said before a constant point of frustration for me, because the expereince feels so real, yet at the same time could all be the product of the brain.
As a person, I have always enjoyed and loved positive sci-fi ( star trek) but horror sci-fi is a total turn off me, If my expereinces are all a product of exposed to media and imagry, I am not sure where it came from, I grew up in a sheltered religous home..no TV no movies,no radio, only hymms and southern gospel ect. yet these expereinces started in puberty, (my expereinces are never sexual in nature ) As I child my paranoid parents convinced me demons and satan were everywhere to be found..yet none of my expereinces have "demons" in them. I have since left the church and decoverted in my mid 20's and am now agnostic/atheist. So I no longer beleive in these things without evidence, since my parents continue to be paralized in fear thinking that the devil is behind every tree and democrat.

But the expereince feels so real I have a hard time functioning sometimes after wards, as in I get paranoid, I am jumpy, irritable, head aches, diareea, anti social, and it requires a great deal of mental effort not to break down and cry like a baby....
Have you ever been in a car wreck before or witness a tramatic death or event? and it takes a few days to calm down? It is so similiar too this

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The reason I think my experiences are connected with extraterrestrials is because they seemed to start happening after a UFO encounter, which was seen by three others. I couldn't deny the possibility that it comes from within the brain, but my experiences seem to correlate well with those who have been through hypnotic regression and recall entering a physical craft. So I assume that is what took place.

I personally don't think hypnotic regression can yield accurate results for a single person, given that they can recall the same event in different ways in seperate regressions. But, with the number of regressions that state the abductors have a physical craft, I accept this as the explanation.

What am I getting at with the "ball of light"? Honestly, I don't really know. I assume that I was instilled with a belief that I did not have. The theme of the belief was not important.

I attended a catholic school for all of my life, although I did not have a high regard for Jesus and God as it is written in the bible. I still don't.

I've had to seek answers to my own experiences through the experiences of others. I have no recollections of events beyond seeing them in my room. Or in one case, the bathroom. And being struck by a strain of fear that could not be brought up by any other experience. I would wake up with a nosebleed after the experience, or sometimes jsut blood on my pillow.

The sign of the cross would only be effective for someone that believed in Jesus. This is just an example of holding onto one's own belief. I would not use this method, seeing as I don't relate well with Jesus of the bible. I'm not trying to steer anyone in a direction here, the choice belief is not important.

As I interpret it, just like we fear what we don't understand (and fear them), the abductors fear what they don't understand. And they don't understand the human belief system.

It's quite fundamental. Imagine yourself having to take an entity from another planet, for biological research, and being confronted with love and affection from that creature, or that you knew it was holding onto its sole belief. Are you going to take it against its own will? It's much easier for them to handle the process if the entity is fearful, angry, and shows no interest in their plight.

Don't take my word for it alone, I don't expect anyone to. My advice is to do some research on the web. There are plently of others out there who have been able to make the abductors/visitors go away, and have written quite openly about their experiences. Sure, there are some stories of tin foil hats, and cases that don't correlate well others, but armed with your own experiences you should be able to indentify the fluff quite easily.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I've read a few books on the subject and found that there are two things those abductors seem to avoid; dogs and military communities. Maybe two small dogs (they keep each other company and gain courage if there are two) would put a stop to your experiences or at least warn you of intruders. Relocating near a military installation might help if possible.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by electric
The reason I think my experiences are connected with extraterrestrials is because they seemed to start happening after a UFO encounter, which was seen by three others. I couldn't deny the possibility that it comes from within the brain, but my experiences seem to correlate well with those who have been through hypnotic regression and recall entering a physical craft. So I assume that is what took place.

I personally don't think hypnotic regression can yield accurate results for a single person, given that they can recall the same event in different ways in seperate regressions. But, with the number of regressions that state the abductors have a physical craft, I accept this as the explanation.

What am I getting at with the "ball of light"? Honestly, I don't really know. I assume that I was instilled with a belief that I did not have. The theme of the belief was not important.

I attended a catholic school for all of my life, although I did not have a high regard for Jesus and God as it is written in the bible. I still don't.

I've had to seek answers to my own experiences through the experiences of others. I have no recollections of events beyond seeing them in my room. Or in one case, the bathroom. And being struck by a strain of fear that could not be brought up by any other experience. I would wake up with a nosebleed after the experience, or sometimes jsut blood on my pillow.

The sign of the cross would only be effective for someone that believed in Jesus. This is just an example of holding onto one's own belief. I would not use this method, seeing as I don't relate well with Jesus of the bible. I'm not trying to steer anyone in a direction here, the choice belief is not important.

As I interpret it, just like we fear what we don't understand (and fear them), the abductors fear what they don't understand. And they don't understand the human belief system.

It's quite fundamental. Imagine yourself having to take an entity from another planet, for biological research, and being confronted with love and affection from that creature, or that you knew it was holding onto its sole belief. Are you going to take it against its own will? It's much easier for them to handle the process if the entity is fearful, angry, and shows no interest in their plight.

Don't take my word for it alone, I don't expect anyone to. My advice is to do some research on the web. There are plently of others out there who have been able to make the abductors/visitors go away, and have written quite openly about their experiences. Sure, there are some stories of tin foil hats, and cases that don't correlate well others, but armed with your own experiences you should be able to indentify the fluff quite easily.
Thanks electric, that makes more sense too me now, thanks for clarifying. I am always cautious about hearing others story if it seems their own personal spiritual philosophy has influenced the expereince...seems to me at least more indicative that maybe the expereince is self induced.
Maybe I should start to look into others experiences more,its just a topic I guess that, I dont know how to explain, it just makes me angry with lack of proof, yet my own seems so real, When I think about it, I feel like punching my fist in a wall out of frustration. I am always double questioning myself, " How can something that seems SO REAL, be just a product of my imagination!"
I hit a wall everytime, I am 30 and been having these expereinces since puberty,
thats what 15 years now? I dont feel like I have completely lost touch with reality. I am a skeptic by nature, and really only have faith in Natural Law, what can be tested, measured, observed, and so forth.
I know I cannot tell a doctor about it, because he would automatically assume it is not real and that I am still suffering from more social paranoia.
The only reason why I am socially "paranoid" is because I get nervous being around people, as it reminds me of the abduction.. but I do feel better talking about it, This thread the first time I have ever told anyone, And it is making me feel better, beleive it or not.
haha speaking of being Paranoid, Today I was out mowing my yard when two black cars drove slowly by my house TWICE looking at me or my property. Two suits with sunglasses.
I thought that was funny.... Probably a group of realtore since we have so many homes for sale in my nieghborhood
ha I hope its not a drive by shooting. LOL

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Oh my god I cant believe it.
It happend again last night. after the memory cleaner thing happened, 3 grey bastards stopped and looked into my eyes..they never look at me . they know now. they wouldnt stop staring into my eyes, i feel totally suffocated and paranoid and then I woke up with no recollection of the rest of what happened.
I am absolutly shocked, this has never happened before.
is it just a dream?
I wake up feeling like I have a hang over and a pounding headache, but it feels different than before.
I hate them for doing this too me.
I hate my brain for not working right.
am I so angry
im going back to bed
why does my dreams have too seem more real that Reality?!?
i am a useless piece of retarded shiit, cant even function normaly in society.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Do you have a dog? Do you know anyone who has a dog you can borrow for awhile? The idea above might be a good one.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned
Do you have a dog? Do you know anyone who has a dog you can borrow for awhile? The idea above might be a good one.
no, A few years ago, I used to have a dog, or at least tried, but I have severe allergys. I tried the allergy medication, but its not worth the side effects, so we gave the dog away after a few days. doing the yard work is hell, and I take medication, but I couldnt handle having to take it all the time for pets. I could try borrowing a dog though and keeping it outside, next to my window..thats a good idea, Ill have to look around..thanks. I dont know how I would explain myself though

.. "hello John, This is Joe, Hey, can I borrow your dog for a few months to protect me from outerspace aliens?"
that just sounds insain and retarded, and I would lose what few friends I have.
My friends/ family already thinks I am a demon possessed Apostate for decoverting from fundy christian
maybe I should find a abduction group in my area so I dont feel so out of touch with society..anybody know of any group in the USA for abductees?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Tell them you think someone has been sneaking around your house, and you fear someone may be trying to break in or vandalize the place. At least with a dog in the back yard, he'd be sure to bark. I imagine I'd go to a relative first, if you have one that owns a dog.
Another thought...how about good old fashioned mouse or rat traps? Or any non-electrical device that could be triggered. If it makes noise or causes pain, it might do something, eh? Booby trap the place! Strings and cans? Trip wires... I'm sure there are many more I'm not thinking of yet. Maybe rig up an old (non-electronic) camera with some kind of trip wire trigger? Think mechanical. If it were me, I'd be on a mission to get evidence or figure out if I'd lost my mind...one or the other.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Damned]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

no, A few years ago, I used to have a dog, or at least tried, but I have severe allergys. I tried the allergy medication, but its not worth the side effects, so we gave the dog away after a few days.

Why not then try that native american dog species that doesn't cause allergic reactions? If any1 can remember the race then pls post it cause I'm having trouble remembering it.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
A piece of tape across the door would show if it had been opened or not during the night. The same across the window could do the same job (assuming you have windows that open that way).

And after someone mentioned flour on the floor; how about some kind of device which makes a noise when stepped on? A whooppee cusion automatically came to mind, but i think there is almost certainly a better alternative. Mouse traps sound a bit risky. What if you wake up and forget they are there?
You might want to look into those cctv cameras that are about �40 from argos and connect to your vcr. that way your vcr could be safe downstairs or in a metal box, while the camera could be mounted in the bedroom.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yep, I'd mentioned strings and cans, for noise. (Maybe I didn't make that clear) The traps could be a tad dangerous. I don't think any remote camera would work, though. They're still electronic devices, no matter how far away they are from the VCR, computer, whatever...they're still susceptible to EMP. Wait a minute! Do you have a digital alarm clock? What does it say after these abductions? EMP would definitely effect those too.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned
Yep, I'd mentioned strings and cans, for noise. (Maybe I didn't make that clear) The traps could be a tad dangerous. I don't think any remote camera would work, though. They're still electronic devices, no matter how far away they are from the VCR, computer, whatever...they're still susceptible to EMP. Wait a minute! Do you have a digital alarm clock? What does it say after these abductions? EMP would definitely effect those too.

Sorry, long thread, only been skimming through. Good point about the alarm clock. What about watches in the room stopping? Any other kit with a PCB in the room that may be affected.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
ok so I will place strings and cans, mouse traps, woopee cushions, news papers, , trip wires, around my bed..

serously I will try one or two of these things and let you guys know what happens, last night was absolutly bizzarre, with the greys looking into my eyes for the first time, like they know that I know now, I never should have come here to this website, as now I feel like my cover is blown, , now I am kind of anxious and stressed, Like I did something wrong by coming to this web site,

My past expereinces have all been predictable and so not as stressed out about it..last night changed everything, and its feeling creepy all over again.
I hate those black eyes, like they look right thru me, and its so intimidating like I am totally naked, I never have had any even look at me before...I know they know now that I am awake. I cant think of any other reason..
I just blacked out after they stared at me for, 10-15 seconds. and woke up in my bed with a headache
...i dont know there I go again with paranoia and I dont want to obsess over it,
f I just dont think about it all the time, then I can function pretty well in society and not have panic attacks
This morning I woke up with nothing unusual as far as clocks or anything...This past monday my daughter missed first day of summer school due to our clock being an hour off..my wife thinks she accidently messed it up while setting the alarm?, But she is not sure how that could have happened, And my daughters digital clock in her own room across the house was set at the correct time, and it was not a night I recall being taken away,
I will start to do these things with the tin cans and newspapers. I'll look into what I can afford and come up with some inventive idea...thanks for all the ideas here
, although I am skeptical of finding anything.
If the abductions are true and been happening for so long to so many people, and these greys are able to do what they do, I would assume they got all their bases covered and a tincan on a string is not going to make any difference.
But really I will spend the next few weeks setting stuff up and see what happens.
When I wake up to the experience, its always a bright light, and I dont know where I am at, a feeling of numbness/ maybe floating...so I am not sure how they move people around and out of the homes,
Again maybe I am just mentally unstable, I feel phobic even answering the phone..its uncontrolable emotional reaction, feelings of being watched all the time.
To be honest I never should have posted this thread on this site.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

no, A few years ago, I used to have a dog, or at least tried, but I have severe allergys. I tried the allergy medication, but its not worth the side effects, so we gave the dog away after a few days.

Why not then try that native american dog species that doesn't cause allergic reactions? If any1 can remember the race then pls post it cause I'm having trouble remembering it.
let me know, Ill search on the internet anyway, I am sure Ill find out what type of dog.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hi All,

Wow. Wonderful thread!

I don't ever recall reading a thread that went into this subject this deeply and this long without some moronic and/or demonic influence trying to degrade the experiencers.

There are a lot of very good points that were made in here by a number of people.

If I may, I'd like to add support to some of those comments and add to them, gleaned from my own research and experience.

The aliens you are dealing with are somehow getting into your home. You need to analyze all points of entry, change locks, get locks that can only be opened from the inside, etc.

Secondly, you need to have all your windows, sliding glass doors, etc., covered at dusk with a thick curtain or thick shade.

They will not enter your residence unless they know you are either paralyzed or knocked out. My guess is that they are getting to you via an uncovered window in your bedroom and hitting you with a paralysis beam. Avoid the intense white or sky blue beams and avoid becoming paralyzed and/or unconscious.

The video camera idea, although a very good one, can easily be deactivated through electromagnetic pulse (EMP) technology. They have been known to use an EMP to cause car and plane engines to stall and to disrupt sophisticated computers -- like those in intercontinental ballistic missile silos.

The idea to have traps and devices installed in your home that are not electrically based is very smart. Aim to have defenses that have to be overcome with brute force and not technology.

Keep in mind also that they can pick locks as easily as any Terran locksmith.

Getting a dog is also a smart move. An even better one is getting two medium-sized hounds. The small ones may make good alarms, but if they are paralyzed, it won't make any difference. I know from an encounter that almost got me (it occurred in the same house I happened to be in at the time) that small dogs that usually bark a lot, tend to become spooked and don�t bark when they witness a paralysis beam. The larger dogs offer a greater deterrent to anyone entering a home. I'm not saying you should get Dobermans or German Shepherds, but a couple of Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, or short-haired Weimaraners would provide an excellent defense.

The suggestion about praying and using one's faith in "God" (however you interpret Him or It to be), is also a good one. Why? The aliens are mechanistic in their thinking. They do not understand psychic phenomenon and telekinesis -- all of which are Spirit generated. If you sincerely prayed daily for help from the angels, God, whatever, you might find that you get just enough help from the other side to frighten the little grey guys into canceling an abduction.

Remember: the Greys are terrified of true telekinetic ability and psychic phenomenon because they cannot duplicate it with their advanced machines.

They are as afraid, if not more so, of what "goes bump in the night" as we are.

I hope these suggestions help all the abductees here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join