It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my experience is too strange to tell others

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I dunno this whole paralized thing kinda ruins my plan

Im thinking maybe have a bunch of your friends there so if your paralized they jump in and beat the crap out of the aliens but the aliens probably got heat sensors to detect any additional bodies so they would just wait for a night they aren't there... darnit oh well.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
what the hells going on here? Aruallia, I pmed you my email hours ago, Ive triple checked too see if it was the right one, I still havent heard back from you, after you gave me details of my abduction, I have never told a soul ( except my wife) I checked your posting history, And you have only posted once and registered today. I am still waiting and I need to hear from you please.

[edit on 26-6-2004 by unusedpheonix]

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Pheonix U could allways talk to me, I don't redicule and I'm open to all kinda crap (I mean if I believe reptilian aliens exist then I believe the wierdest crap there is to believe really)

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
auraallia, Im waiting where are you?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
You asked me if I have seen the crisscross patterns, the triangular air ducts, yellow blinking lights in the waiting room during my abduction.YES YES YES.
You asked me to contact you ASAP, its been all day..where are you?!?!?!?
I have NEVER told no one before of those details, I have never read anothers abduction account that verifies my expereince as real.
how do you know?! unless you know?!?!?!?!
where are you, you are freaking me out!!!!!!
I sent you a U2U with my email..click on the U2U link and you can send a private message to me.. pLEASe RESPOND I just want to talk.
I will pay you $$$, anything, just talk too me PLEASE

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Three words Homemade SWAT Team
How about you get some friends together (that have guns!)
And get them to watch your place.or even better have a panic button
and when something happens get them to run into your room.
The greys will probably $hit themselves and run. but if they stay.....
Shoot the Bastards(I feel like grey tonight like grey tonight)

Just my 2Cents

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
unusedphoenix: as you may have noticed some people come by here several times a day, and others only come here every several days. i wouldn't worry too much if auraallia is taking his/her time to get back to you, cause i'm sure he/she will get back to you as soon as they see your u2u/response.

also, just a request: unusedphoenix and auraallia, after you have gotten in touch with each other, i hope at some point you guys put together some kinda report or summary of your experiences in as much detail as possible.

i know that what's probably the most important thing for you right now is to get confirmation -- which it looks like you provide each other -- and to get some understanding of what's happening to you, and i definitely that should come first, so please take care of that.

but, once you guys have gotten some understanding and so on, i think it would be really beneficial to a lot of people if you could share as much about your experiences as possible -- i know i at least would appreciate it -- for these reasons:

there's a lot of people on this board who are interested in the ufo / alien / abduction phenomenon. not all of us have firsthand experience -- i'm 99% sure that i don't -- but all of us want to know more about it and many of us would be willing to do something about it, if we knew what to do. the big problem with trying to understand and get info on ufos / aliens / abductions is that there's a lot of misinformation out there -- some of it fake for money, some from sincere but deluded people, some from sources totally unknown -- and it's very hard to get a real sense of what's going on because of that.

unusedphoenix: you seem very credible, and i'm pretty sure that once you and auraallia compare notes and start to get a handle on what's going on you'll be able to provide a much more detailed account of a typical abduction and what goes on in it than pretty much anything i've seen thus far.

there's a lot of people on this board with a lot of varied knowledge, some of the moderators have expert knowledge in fields (byrd and amantine, for example), and a lot of the people on this board are tough 'ole ex-military types. With good information we might be able to start thinking of possible countermeasures or other courses of action. i think you've already seen that if nothing else we'll take you seriously here, and that's worth something.

so to sign off for now, i really suggest that once you two get in contact with each other and start getting a handle on what's going on that you write up a summary of as much as you're comfortable with sharing and start a new thread -- and in any case, good luck with all this.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by sisonek]

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
thanks sisnonek, I will do that when I get more info..still no word from arualillia. this is very odd that he/she wouldnt contact me after confirming details and then disappear. I am starting to feel paranoid or dilusional, I had two phone calls this week end, the first call that just hung up after I answered the phone...this never happens, my number is unlisted, and yesterday afternoon the IRS calls to tell me they are doing a full audit of all my business and financial business...I didt know the IRS was open on Sunday,how they got my number I dont know, and I have never been audited before. And they want an IRS agent to meet me at my office in 3 days...whats up with that? I dont think i have anything to hide, and its not like I make buttloads of money in my self employed adventures. I have never been audited before.
Maybe its not related and I am trying to not become paranoid, but none of these things happened until I came here and posted my story.
If I hear back from "aruaallia" I 'll post the details of both of our abductions. If I dont hear back from he/she its no point for me to post more personal information about myself here, or even be here at this site. All I can say is I am becoming suspicous of this place, again maybe its all in my head, though I dont see how it could be if Aruallia knows details I have told no one then never replies back too me. Ive googled the name, I cant find anything on him/her
One thing I think I know for sure is I am not going to tell anymore people about my abduction....its just too stressful and I think it is complicateing my life. If its all in head, it doesnt matter anymore, the important thing is I cant do things that would make me paranoid, upset the balance in my life, or I willl become mental or something and engage in self-defeating behavour and thoughts....and its hard to get out of it once you slip in. The less I think about aliens and abductions, the better I can function in society. Its hard to explain, but if you were in my shoes it would make perfect sense.
peace and happiness

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
edited

[edit on 27-7-2004 by IXRAZORXI321]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
stick to it. I know I'm not the only one believing you, and very curious to learn more (and help if possible). Please don't give up, please don't stop posting....

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by unusedpheonix
This morning I woke up with nothing unusual as far as clocks or anything...This past Monday my daughter missed first day of summer school due to our clock being an hour off..my wife thinks she accidentally messed it up while setting the alarm?, But she is not sure how that could have happened, And my daughters digital clock in her own room across the house was set at the correct time, and it was not a night I recall being taken away,

Ok, this is not consistent with EMP. If your clocks were hit by EMP, they'd all be flashing when they have power again. If you take power from a digital clock, it's not going to just lose time. This is why I was wondering what the clocks say. Anything that requires power to hold memory would be reset.

I'm not saying that I don't believe you, nor am I saying I do. So, please don't be offended by this request. It's very suspicious that this person would suddenly register and the first post would be in this thread.

Can we get a moderator/admin to compare the IP's of unusedpheonix and aurorallia? There is a possibility that they're the same person. No offense, but it is a possibility.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by Damned]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
edited

[edit on 27-7-2004 by IXRAZORXI321]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
damned, no offence at all, it is a legit request for the IP. too be skeptic and myself being a skeptic ( to keep me grounded in reality)
wishful thinkers who beleive things without evidence, bother me.
like I have said before, the whole UFO scene just makes me mad sometimes, its all endless pointless speculation without empirical evidence. I am changeing my my opinion though about the reality of my own abduction though
, still no word from Arurallia, damn it. I dont know what this persons problem is, or why they would post that. I am so confused right now with this, and feeling so paranoid its not funny. I know its probably sounds stupid, but I am so nervous meeting with IRS agent tomarrow, I cant stop thinking about Government alien/consperacy stuff, which I think is a bunch of paranoid BS anyway. I think I go into this panic mode, where I see connections with everything and become paranoid again. If a stranger looks at me funny, its like I think he knows something about me...its hard to explain.
But yes always be skeptical, it keeps you grounded in reality. no offence at all, I admire skeptical people who will not compromise on the standard of needing evidence.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by IXRAZORXI321
Although its possible they are the same person I doubt it. I can understand why you want to disprove this type of thing. It doesn't fit in with the world we think we live in.

I don't want to disprove it, really. I'd just love to know the truth, and that only comes by process of elimination, unless aliens land and introduce themselves.
I would like to believe there is extraterrestrial life. In fact, I'm almost sure there is, and I don't doubt that they've been here many times. I want to believe, but there are certain requirements for my belief. There has to be evidence.

unusedpheonix,

If this is indeed really happening, then I can see how it would be quite confusing, and a bit frightening. I wouldn't be able to help but wonder, why me? I'm glad you understand my skepticism. We're both skeptics, apparently. I do like your approach to this, though. It's what I would do, also. I'd want to find some hard evidence to support what I thought was happening to me. I'd probably go to extremes to catch one, or something.

[edit on 30-6-2004 by Damned]

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hi everyone, new here, first post!

Do you have neighbors you can really trust and ask a favor?

When your wife wakes up and you are not there, have her call that trustee neighbor video tape from a distance. Maybe you can get some evidence that way.

Also, continue to pray

Hang in there man, i'm sure all of us will find a solution to this thing

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
He already said he's not religious. Praying is just weird for agnostics or atheists. Asking or telling either to pray is like asking them to pretend they believe in something they don't.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yeah, sorry, i think i've mistaken him for someone who answered his thread...

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Pretty interesting.

Assuming your American, what aprt of the country do you live in like what state or near what metropolitan area?

Getting evidence can be tricky, but id suggest going to a doctor. get some sort of total body scan (dont ask why). See if there are any anomolies, like scars, or strange objects in you. If they are cutting into you, they will leave some sort of mark or scar.

Also, do you get pains in one of your feet right before the abductions happen? I posted a thread on here once about this little kid who the aliens implanted something in his foot, he knew when they were comming cuz his foot would hurt. Check it out, get a physical exam, see if theres surgical scars and stuff in places you have never had surgery on.

That would be some good evidence. Its a start. Pets are good to have around as indictators too. Even cats.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
This is all like one freddy crugger movie and reading about it is scary especially when im getting ready to go to sleep.

However! This is what I think is going on:

It seems that each time your wife notices your missing, and of coarse walks around and finds her self in bed with you. Her actions seem to be limited in what she can do. Thats why she doesnt call the cops or do anything different then what she has always been doing every time your gone. They have limited her abilities to act and think. If I knew my sister was missing like that I'd trip out. But if you think about it, it could be that she is limited in those abilities...limited like those of dreams. In some dreams you feel limited in certain ways.

As for the video...when this experience occurs does your video have labeled the time when the footage is rolling? If so, you can check and see what time the video goes off. This will give you an idea of when they took you away. Also, if nothing happins in that footage and you claim something did happen, then you know its most likely a dream. However, you have to consider to forces at work here and their abilities to alter video data.

Thirdly, try staying up some nights and watching some good old TV or get online. I'm normally up until 4 in the mornin on non school nights(too late for an abduction at that hour). But this could give you the chance to meet your abductors face to face. Although you will need a lot of guts to do that. I there may be an intrinsic fear for abducted people to just stay up at night when they know they will have to come face to face with them.

I think the key here lies with your wife. She is the only one that can break the cycle and help you but in order to do that she has to break her cycle. Like I said before something is causing her actions to be limited, whether it be a dream or some outside force manipulating her. Someone brought up the idea of leaving the message on the cell when your gone.

Another thing that can also increase the likelihood of your abduction is that if you live in the country side your more prone to being taken away by them, because no one else is watching. However, in the city area your more safe. I'm sure they got alot of people like me who stay up till four in the mornin doing one thing or another that would notice you being taken away or sightings of objects. It's just too obvious if a UFO came into the city or a urbanized area to abduct.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Any new developments on this? We haven't heard from you in awhile.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   

it has almost become normal, and is somewhat stressfree expereince if I just play along and do the routine , I try not to think about anything while its happening, just try to empty my mind DO NOT MOVE YOUR EYES AROUND, LOOK STRAIT AHEAD and pretend to go along with it. They think I am asleep, or unaware, but I see everything that comes into my view, and it is WIERD, not scary anymore, not much fear as it predictable and pain free.

it doesnt matter one bit what my experiences are without physical evidence. All the skeptics can continue to live in ignorance of whats happening all around us.
without evidence, its pointless to even talk about it, and I dont feel motivated to talk about it, unless I have the evidence to prove it. And yes it is stressful, like being mentally raped everytime they put that thing to my head, and it feels like some buzzing popping sledge hammer inbetween my eyes.
I dont understand how talking about everylittle tiny detail is going to make me feel better about the fact. Would you like to go into every detail of being raped? its an expereince that is bearable at most, but why bother talking endlessly about it without the evidence first.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join