It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my experience is too strange to tell others

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
they would put me in the nut house, I will aquire physical evidence one of these days, but they are too smart to make it easy.
I have been abducted too many times to count, and I retain all memory of the event..its no dream.
They think their Memory Cleaner is working on me..it does not.
I am a narcoleptic, I think the reason why the Memory Cleaners dont affect me.
But I tell no one of my expereinces. Only my wife knows and beleives me. She is also narcoleptic ( long story) , she also wakes up at slightest sound..we never sleep a full nights rest, And she has woken up many times to find me gone, dissapeared and nowhere to be found, only to wake up again and I am back in bed. Who can we talk too? Nobody, Why bother anyway, I know the truth and I dont want to complicate my (relatively simple) life by trying to convince people I am not crazy. I just accept it now days and stop fighting, it has almost become normal, and is somewhat stressfree expereince if I just play along and do the routine , I try not to think about anything while its happening, just try to empty my mind DO NOT MOVE YOUR EYES AROUND, LOOK STRAIT AHEAD and pretend to go along with it. They think I am asleep, or unaware, but I see everything that comes into my view, and it is WIERD, not scary anymore, not much fear as it predictable and pain free.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think everyone here would be interested in what happens during these times. Don't worry about being called crazy. If you experienced it then it is real, even if only to you. Besides, no on here knows who you are. You might find that someone has had a similar experience.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Tell us what you know. Insane or not, all evidence must be presented.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have strongly felt one of the main purposes of this site is for people to tell "someone" their experiences w/o fear of negitive rxn. I think most people have things they keep only to themselves and would benefit greatly from being able to talk freely and to "get stuff on their chest" Go large and let it all go-you will feel a great weight lift off you, after you do-I sure did!

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
While you are abducted, are you paralysed? Can you move around freely? Do they show you things? How do their craft look like? How do they look like? Can they understand you, or reverse, can you understand them, and if so, what do they say?

Write each experience down to each specific detail. Most people do forget after a period of time, but writing it down may proove useful later in life.

This may sound offensive, I'm sorry to say, but have you had yourself examined? Are you often stressed and etc? The first thing to do to proove yourself that your mind isn't lying is to get examined, really. I, for one, would.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yeah sure go large but remember you run the risk of being told, you've been depressed all your life, your delusional, your not a real believer, your sick, you've read to many comic books, you have the mind of a 4 year old and lectured on how everyone feels the need to be special. Oh and if your really lucky someone might pop up and say there's no point to this thread.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by kode]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
unusedpheonix,

your post alone is proof you want to talk.....

let us in your head..... I'm sure some ATS members can relate to your
experiences and help you out.... (maybe)

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
it doesnt matter one bit what my experiences are without physical evidence. All the skeptics can continue to live in ignorance of whats happening all around us.
without evidence, its pointless to even talk about it, and I dont feel motivated to talk about it, unless I have the evidence to prove it. And yes it is stressful, like being mentally raped everytime they put that thing to my head, and it feels like some buzzing popping sledge hammer inbetween my eyes.
I dont understand how talking about everylittle tiny detail is going to make me feel better about the fact. Would you like to go into every detail of being raped? its an expereince that is bearable at most, but why bother talking endlessly about it without the evidence first?

quote.....

posted on 21-6-2004 at 05:33 PM
While you are abducted, are you paralysed?

yes, until we stand in line, by that time everybodys a zombie.

Can you move around freely? NO

Do they show you things?
only what I see in front of me

How do their craft look like?
I dont know if its a craft.. Its a data gathering place, dark, black, except for certian periods. dont even see sometimes...just feel it, like a dentist working on your numb mouth. I guess the greys dont need too much light

How do they look like? Can they understand you, or reverse, can you understand them, and if so, what do they say?

No sound, its all internal, buzzing, clicks, whooshing, wavy type sounds.electrical .like being inside a thick liquid, like the air is too thick for sound. all the claims about spiritual communication is illusion and wishful thinking..you are there for one thing only..data gathering

Write each experience down to each specific detail. Most people do forget after a period of time, but writing it down may proove useful later in life.

I will never forget, ever, its of no use to anybody until I get evidence
Text

This may sound offensive, I'm sorry to say, but have you had yourself examined? Are you often stressed and etc? The first thing to do to proove yourself that your mind isn't lying is to get examined, really. I, for one, would.

...end quote

Yes I have been examined, I am normal except for the narcolepsy and a thing called Avoidant personality disorder..which is just a anti social phobia, other than that I am normal and know the difference and importance between subjective and objective expereince, reason and logic, rational thinking...
"

"Extra ordinary claims require extraordinary Evidence"...we could talk about it for days but its all pointless without the evidence.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I would like to find another narcoleptic though to talk too, but I have never met one who claims abduction, I know its unlikely though, but anybody here know of one?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
You ever attempt to get x-rays to check for implants or have you seen new scars, scoop-marks, or other abrasions on your body after these examinations?

You also mention "we". I guess more than one person is abducted at the same time that you are. Do you ever recognize any of the other abductees? If so, have you ever talked to them after the experience?

As far as gathering evidence, my only suggestions are to leave a video camera recording your entire night's sleep every night, or have your narcoleptic wife document your disappearance and reappearance using video.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   

yes, until we stand in line, by that time everybodys a zombie.

Would it be possible to look around when you stand in line? How did you recognize that other people were there? Can you remember how many they were?

only what I see in front of me

Any details? How does the instruments look like (assuming they use instruments)?

I dont know if its a craft.. Its a data gathering place, dark, black, except for certian periods. dont even see sometimes...just feel it, like a dentist working on your numb mouth. I guess the greys dont need too much light

When you see, what do you see? How could you determine that the aliens were greys? How many work when they examine you?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
unusedphoenix:

have you considered this strategy for getting physical evdence:

you and your wife are narcoleptic so you've got easy access to antinarcolepsy meds -- if you're like other narcoleptics i know you've probably got a fair amount of provigil or cylert around already -- and i'd imagine that your wife would be able to stay awake all night on those if she needed to. why not get your wife to use those to stay awake next time she wakes up and you're not there, and then stay awake until you get brought back?

even if they do something to force her back unconscious when they're bringing you back, the fact that she probably shouldn't be able to fall asleep if she's just taken some provigil/cylert is indirect physical evidence that something unusual is going on.

also, while your wife's up she'll probably have time to set up some hidden cameras around your house -- webcams, videocameras, whatever you can get access to -- and maybe you'll get lucky: i'm imaging that whoever does abductions is pretty careful when they're taking you out, but they might get careless when they're bringing you back, if you see what i'm saying; they might be expecting you to try to film them when they come get you, etc., but then just assume when they're bringing you back that nothing's changed since then.

if this strategy works you'll probably get some physical evidence. to be even more sure i'd have your wife try not only setting up cameras and such but also try to set things up so you'll know if any windows have been opened. for example, if you cut some really thin strips of newspaper out and tape them to your closed windows and doors in out-of-the-way places -- places people aren't likely to look, but where the papers will rip if the door or window is opened -- then you'll know something opened that door if after you're back some of the papers are ripped. the reason to use newspaper is to make it hard for anyone to fix the rip if they notice this plan: if all the strips come from a particular article from like a week-old paper, you can put the article back together in the morning and see if any of the strips are "wrong", and if the paper's a week old whoever's abducting you will have a hell of a time finding it in time to make a perfect replacement, if you see what i'm saying.

none of these strategies may work, and none of them are as good of physical evidence as bringing back something from your abduction may be, but they MAY work and if they did work then you'd have SOME physical evidence, especially if the hidden cameras caught anything.

one other thing: i can think of at least one reason why it's worth talking about your experiences. most people who think they've been abducted can barely remember the experience and feel like their memories of their abduction have been wiped or replaced with "screen" memories. apparently their memory cleaning procedure doesn't work on you -- maybe because of something related to your narcolepsy, for example -- but if you can describe at all how they (try to) administer the memory cleaning to you it might give us clues as to possible ways to counteract it. in the long run, that might be really helpful at getting to the bottom of all this for a lot of abductees.

so although getting physical evidence would make it easier to get other people to believe you, there's still some use to talking about your experiences now: you'll be taken seriously here, and the unique qualities of your experiences -- that the memory wiping doesn't seem to work on you -- might be really helpful to a lot of other people in similar situations.

so, if you want to give it, a description of how they administer or try to administer to memory cleaning could be really, really useful. some questions about it: is there any physical apparatus associated with it, like some kind of machine? can you tell when they're trying to wipe your memory, or is it just something you've figured out isn't happening for you?

how does their paralysis work -- is it just something that happens or is there any kind of device or physical feeling associated with it?

some other questions:

do you remember your abductions from beginning to end, or just pieces of them? if you remember them from start to finish, what's the typical sequence? if you only remember pieces, are there some parts of them you usually remember and some parts you don't? which parts?

you mention making everyone stand in line. how many people are there, typically? do you see the same people over and over? do you have any idea if they're there for similar or different reasons than you -- in other words, do you have any sense if they're there for different experiments than you are?

in any case, i hope my advice is helpful, and thanks for sharing so far.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
setup a video camra man...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
all I can say about the Memory Cleaner thing is a long tube with a blue light on the end, the closer it gets the louder the buzzing in your head, I fall asleep or go unconscous for i dont know how long till I am moved away from it, then I wake up again when everybody else is a zombie. no I dont recognize people, but we are all naked by the time they start sticking me with everything, yes I have marks, but what they just look like little spots, thaT STILL DOESNT PROVE ANYTHING AT ALL ..." the memory cleaner thing it just disapears into darkeness, so I dont know what its attached too. videos dont work or it would have been discovered a long time ago, anything electronic just doesnt work or its earased, I dont know. I dont know what to do , it just all happens and i dont look around and keep my eyes looking forward. its the greys, just like youi always hear about, but they dont talk, its like being a cow to the slaughter house, once its done, you go back to a lighted area and just float back home or something, with blinding lights, I just close my eyes at that point..no grey looks at me, I am just a piece of meat to them

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I bet their sending EMP waves to make your camera stop working! Try putting your camera in something that might be resistant to whatever they are trying to do. I dunno, maybe tinfoil (that one probably won't work). You could try putting it in a glass box, or a steel box with a hole at one end. I don't know, but the possibilities are endless. There has to be a way to record them!

[edit on 21-6-2004 by hallucinated]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Have you seen any dead bodies during your abductions?

I suspect the aliens that are doing this to you have some concern over humans or you would simply be gone and dead already. Whenever humans conduct uncaring experiments, the subject animal or human is never released. The only times mankind actually works with animals and releases them back into the wild is for conservation/humanitarian purposes. While I don't know how aliens think, I would imagine it would be easier to just take you and keep you locked up with them indefinitely instead of having to abduct you every now and then and drop you back home safe and sound.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yes. You should really try the camera-idea. Or at least a sound-recording... if that will help.

Or, as I have suspecte, the things the aliens put into us are used for survelliance. Maybe to spy on how our defences are in town, or, if people are ready for an attack or something, I don't know.

Another, crazier idea, would be to actually write something down on your skin, to see how they react. Like "what do you want" or something...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hey, unusedphoenix

Hold your thoughts. You are so on to something its not funny.

My grandpa on my dads side was a full narcleptic, skip a generation to me and something weird happened. The only narcleptic symptoms I have are cataplexy and "disturbed REM sleep"
So for those that don't know, Narcolepsy messes with the sleeping function of the brain, like Sleep Paralysis and false wakenings. Such are complex science that doctors cant explain it, so they just prescibe uppers to get you to be exausted when you go to sleep.
I had sleep studies done about ten years ago to find out why I was experiencing strange dreams, and after thousands of dollars and three nights in the hospital all they could tell me was that my brain hit REM sleep after 7 minutes of rest. So I am awake when my body goes into REM. Lots of people think that its your mind that sleeps, but its really your body.
So you lay down to sleep and get that kinda sleep vibe that some relate to oobe, maybe you feel something on your bed like little foot steps, but being used to these annoyonces you allow them to creep closer. They think they are being slick, but you haven't functioned the way you are suppose to. Your brain is still ticking away and you know that they are there. As they reach your face you notice a tingling sensation on different parts of your body, and a strange feeling of dizziness like sleep was fighting to control you. Needless to say sleep loses and as you are transferred from one place to another you remain awake and aware of your surroundings. Sometimes you are more cognetive than others and at your best you can see and hear and feel all that goes on. Sometimes a hospital with long hallways and sometimes strange rooms with a lot of other people. If you try to run they just gang up on you and if you just lay there you have to deal with the mental torment of being worked on. No matter how hard you try, you cant seem to find any real evidence of what happened. To say the least you feel that there is nothing you can do, because their technology is to superior and all you have is your own mind, and sometimes that seems like it is failing you. After years of the same thing you have been through every possible train of thought. Aliens, demons, the matrix idea and to every end you cant explain nor have anyone else understand what you are saying. Tell a friend and they say "wow, what a weird dream" and you know its time to go along with the dream idea.
Wish I had answers for you, but at least your not alone. Im glad your wife is with you and can understand your situation. Ive tried every gammet of rekoning know to man. Once I held a bible, and they just grapped it and laughed, and said "he thinks his god can do anything..ha, ha, ha.." I have found shelter in Jesus, though its not easy to hold on to a faith when everything you thought would protect you fails. The breakthrough I had was in psalms 23: The lord is my shepard, I shall not want....... Thats probably not what you wanted to hear, but they dont laugh anymore. Hey, if you every see a dude running down the hallway, and knocking the crap out of a bunch of these things, I hope you say Hi and maybe we can work together. Shalom........

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Have you seen any dead bodies during your abductions?

I suspect the aliens that are doing this to you have some concern over humans or you would simply be gone and dead already. Whenever humans conduct uncaring experiments, the subject animal or human is never released. The only times mankind actually works with animals and releases them back into the wild is for conservation/humanitarian purposes. While I don't know how aliens think, I would imagine it would be easier to just take you and keep you locked up with them indefinitely instead of having to abduct you every now and then and drop you back home safe and sound.

the smell of death and # is everywhere, but always too dark to see past a few meters

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If ANYBODY trashes on you because of your sharing your experiences here PLEASE U2U me directly. I won't stand for that and neither will any of the other staff of this forum...

Seriously this haven is set up for folk like yourself to share their experiences so they may be brought into the LIGHT of day and analyzed from a NON jugemental/logical perspective.

Thanks for sharing what you have so far, let's keep the ball rolling and we may find out there are several folks who have been through what you've been through.

m...

[edit on 6-21-2004 by Springer]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join