It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine - The greatest lie in history

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by oozyism

Is this an attempt to justify gassing and burning Jews?
If so, it's pathetic. Moreover, the article of that tabloid clearly says: boycott of goods, not a deployment of armies or militia against Germany.

I'm sure he can defend himself, but Im curious if you can explain your reasoning. He stated a fact that Zionism had direct connections to WW2. How does stating this historical fact attempt 'justify the gassing of jews'?
Can you back up your claim?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Why would rational sane ethical thinking conclude that
the Bedouin , the Pals, the Greeks (all which have
birth rights to the land) must be forced to
live under governed rabbinical laws ?
The mere thought of ethic cleansing to form a jewish state
is insane. To force others to live under rabbinical laws
is insane.
Is it that only jews will be saved ? really ?
Learn to live with Abraham's sons or be damned.
Enough of this crap already.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Why do the Zionists get a 'homeland' when no one else does?

Despite all the hand-wringing about being 'oppressed', that appears to be a seriously high level of privilege.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Wonder when there will be a country for
The Great-Spirit and First Nation Natives ?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
There's so many people writing complete rubbish in this threat I don't know where to begin.

First, the Romans renamed Judea "Palestina" after they drove Jews out after the Jewish War
en.wikipedia.org... and didn't let Jews resettle in Judea. Arabic doesn't even have a "p" so they can't even say "Palestina" they say "Filestina".

Second, "gravitational said

I love Israel and it's peoples.
However, on the topic, was the creation of Israel peaceful?
I heard it was bombed into existence by Zionist terrosist groups, who killed Palestinians before 1948"

They drove the British occupiers out. All the Jewish terrorist actions (of which there were only about 2) where aimed at the British Military not the "Palestinians" a term which referred to Jews then as Arabs called themselves Syrians. Most of the "Arab" population actually spoke Aramaic until the 20th century so can't really be described as "Arabs" anyway. Palestinians are a clan based society so its relatively easy to to determine their origins, most are Jews and Samaritans forceably converted to Islam under the Turkish occupation which an Arab Muslim Elite ruling class.
www.youtube.com...

"Asktheanimals" said "My question is why create a state for one particular religion? Israel is the only such state created in modern times." but actually this is untrue. Pakistan and Bangladesh were created for Muslims are exactly the same time by carving out India.

People need to delve a little deeper.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
"Manbehindthemask" says "Judea ?? Was Judea a geographic \ political entity at that time? How many brigades did it have, how many tanks? What was the color of their uniform? No, really, I'm curious."

The same could be said for "Palestine."

"Justadood" says "Why do the Zionists get a 'homeland' when no one else does?"

Actually, thats the point. EVERYONE ELSE DOES. The Arabs have 23. The Muslims 57 etc. What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The Palestinians could have remained and many did....
What has occurred since is mostly encouraged by the countries surrounding who wish to use the Palestinians as dupes to continue to fight their own battles from 48.

The joke now is the Palestinians act as human shield against the Iranian nukes.
There is no way that Iran has the technology to make missiles with a small enough targeting error to hit Israel without killing a lot of Palestinians.
And since Palestinians are Arabs and Arabs don't really care for Persians all it will take is one nuke dropped by Iran that misses and lands in the Palestinian area and the Palestinians will hate the Iranians more then the Israelis.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I don't care if they're Palestinian, Syrian or from Katmandu.

People have homes there. Homes that are illegally taken from them.

Everything mentioned in the OP is just symantics used to justify stealing land and bulldozing of homes. Regardless of what the area is called or where the people originally came from, if a family owns and lives in a house then it's there bloody house. It's wrong for anyone to move them from that house and it's very wrong for you to use the origins of people to justify that too.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

What in gawds name are you talking about?
How about a little 101,
I'll even help, like others have tried to help prior.
www.jewsnotzionists.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I propose we change the name of this to Israel - The biggest lie in history.

www.veteranstoday.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

All israel is is just teh anglo american empires entension into middle east. I bet you uk and usa are just as much to blame for gaza than people that live in israel.

Just shows the pure evil these people will do, and how there is no human rights, no matter what they pretend. Uk and usa have no human rights other than they may let you live a life.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join