It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NY Mosque Controversy. Summed Up In One Picture.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Propaganda? Most if not all of his points are the truth.

Can you back up and 'debunk' any of his points? If so go ahead instead of dismissing it as propaganda.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wakeUpOrDie

The same Geert Wilders who was called the Netherlands "most inflammatory public figure"?

Source

[edit on 9/3/10 by Hefficide]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Geert is another far right nut who wouldn't be happy until the world was left with just him and a few neo Nazis to keep company. This thread is about an Islamic Centre in New York, not some racist from Holland who doesn't deserve debunking.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yes, sometimes the truth is inflammatory.
But go back to you sharia ladden PC world if you can't handle the truth. Yes its unpleasant. But facts or facts.

Lets see, instead of attacking the messenger, why don't you point out something he said that you don't think is true and prove it.

Originally posted by Hefficide

The same Geert Wilders who was called the Netherlands "most inflammatory public figure"?

Source

[edit on 9/3/10 by Hefficide]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

And we all know what Geert stands for. Please my friend, there's no need to bring far right propaganda into this.

I will decide what's true and Geert is well off the mark.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by LarryLove]

Well I had to look him up.

, the Amsterdam Court of Appeal ordered his prosecution for what it said was "the incitement to hatred and discrimination".[9] Wilders was also controversially banned from entering the United Kingdom between 12 February 2009 and 13 October 2009, with the Home Office viewing his presence as a "threat to one of the fundamental interests of society".[10]

en.wikipedia.org...

Sounds like a lovely fellow....

link   
Ok... let me make the link for you. This victory mosque being built is just another step in the Islamization of the west.

When Islam clearly states its goal is a world wide caliphate and for Sharia to rule the world you gotta wonder if being PC is more important than preserving your culture.

When you sister can't walk in certain parts of America without a head scarf.
But I guess if ou are into stoning people and and gay bashing, by all means... bring Sharia law here.

Geert is another far right nut who wouldn't be happy until the world was left with just him and a few neo Nazis to keep company. This thread is about an Islamic Centre in New York, not some racist from Holland who doesn't deserve debunking.

link   
I see you take to attacking the messenger because you can't discredit the message. NICE

Originally posted by maybereal11

And we all know what Geert stands for. Please my friend, there's no need to bring far right propaganda into this.

I will decide what's true and Geert is well off the mark.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by LarryLove]

Well I had to look him up.

, the Amsterdam Court of Appeal ordered his prosecution for what it said was "the incitement to hatred and discrimination".[9] Wilders was also controversially banned from entering the United Kingdom between 12 February 2009 and 13 October 2009, with the Home Office viewing his presence as a "threat to one of the fundamental interests of society".[10]

en.wikipedia.org...

Sounds like a lovely fellow....

link   

Facts, like the wonderous coincidence that a brand new account pops up to spew vitriole and antagonism from the relative safety of a straw man persona?

Tell you what, I'll sit and watch until you get to the part where you're quoting Mien Kampf as apple pie Americana.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Geert is a racist, plain and simple. He generalizes a whole people based on the actions of few. Basically, he's a modern-day Nazi...and so are his supporters.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
ok that one had me laughing! Hmmm so I see Hefficide is your real name? Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black.

and here we go with the same tactics. attacking the messenger. because i see you can't attack the message. because the message as much as you don't like it, is true.

Facts, like the wonderous coincidence that a brand new account pops up to spew vitriole and antagonism from the relative safety of a straw man persona?

Tell you what, I'll sit and watch until you get to the part where you're quoting Mien Kampf as apple pie Americana.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by wakeUpOrDie]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Hard to believe that people keep going to Catholic churches and continue to give them money. At least the Catholic church is being held accountable.

How do you defend 8 year old girls are being sold into sexual slavery in Muslim countries, and the state allows it?

Just looking for clarity on what the prequisites are for condemning an entire religion based on the actions of a few.

This isn't the actions of a few? State sponsored terrorism means a whole lot of people joining in these actions.

How do you condone killing girls for going to school?

Blowing up a school full of children?

Hard to have tolerance for people who share a religion with others who carry out such atrocities in the name of that religion.

link   

You know what scares me more. The increase in followers the likes of Geert gets. It is marginal at the moment, but it is on the rise. The UK's version of this fool is Nick Griffin from the BNP. Equally nasty and bigoted, but holds a seat in the European Union.

Nick (white is right) Griffin

link   

Heff is my real name, and it's also the username and profile I post with Always.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You notice how all the sharia loving liberals, when they can't discredit Geert's message can only start name calling? classic.

I'm surprised, I'm sure a lot of these mosque lovers are also gay liberals. They would be the first to be erradicated under Sharia law.

And i guess they are into:
-Stonings
-molesting little girls
-honor killings
-strapping bombs on themselves and blowing stuff up

Yeah! Islam is all the rage these days. Fun STUFF!

Originally posted by poet1b

Hard to believe that people keep going to Catholic churches and continue to give them money. At least the Catholic church is being held accountable.

How do you defend 8 year old girls are being sold into sexual slavery in Muslim countries, and the state allows it?

Just looking for clarity on what the prequisites are for condemning an entire religion based on the actions of a few.

This isn't the actions of a few? State sponsored terrorism means a whole lot of people joining in these actions.

How do you condone killing girls for going to school?

Blowing up a school full of children?

Hard to have tolerance for people who share a religion with others who carry out such atrocities in the name of that religion.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Ok Heff, that narrows it down. You are a big man. But i'll indulge. Tom is my real name!

Heff is my real name, and it's also the username and profile I post with Always.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The US is slowly turning into a Christian theocracy where other religions see their rights and freedoms limited based on fear mongering, racism, and bigotry.

The people who support Geert & Co. should look into the mirror and repeat 10 times "I am a modern day Nazi". And then ask themselves if that's what they really wanna be.

The sane Americans need to tell the religious right to shut up...either that, or just plain ignore those village idiots!

[edit on 3-9-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Are you using ATS as a dating site or to debate?

I am just a little confused at this point?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
huh? ok that came from left field.

what the matter, did a truth overload fry your brain?

Are you using ATS as a dating site or to debate?

I am just a little confused at this point?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

It was just the way you started to introduce yourself as Tom to the other poster.

Sorry, I found it quite funny if a little bizarre.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Great replies everyone, thanks for participating.

There is another thread I put up a few days ago, which did not garner the attention I think it deserves.

It's an article which can be found here which sums up my thoughts quite well in some aspects.

~Keeper

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join