It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'How to Get Out Of The Matrix' thread (w proof)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This is the official how to get out of the Matrix thread. With proof towards the bottom of the thread

I have been thinking for quite some time how to word this, almost to a fault, over analyzing it ...to a point that this thread almost never got written. So instead, I'll attempt to try my best....

As some of you may know, I am a Christian Mystic, and while I do feel that the mystical experiences that I have had from my last decade of studies and meditation were keys to be released from the Matrix ...what I am about to propose ...is basically outside of Religion.

Also below, is a link to another post of another ATS'er who discovered this and became freed!

2. Yet all of your thoughts are just imaginations ...none of them are real.

3. The part of you that thinks ...is just a projector that is projecting the matrix around you (with its labels, concepts, beliefs, doubts, etc) All of which are relative.

4. So you say you are an individual with a certain gender, race, age, creed, etc. All beliefs, all labels of the matrix projector the mind none of which are the actual you.

5. You are the part that thinks you say? Ok ....well did you notice that there is an awareness that is aware that the mind is thinking? So are you the thinker of thoughts or the awarer of the thinker of thoughts.

6. Once the idea that you are that body/mind construct is let go of .....there is a release from the Matrix into the All ...like being free'd from yourself, attachments, the body, the mind ...etc.

7. Anything that you try to do to make this 'release' happen ...is also the false self, the ego, the mind ...which isn't the real you.

8. Yes meditation, the inner secrets of religion, spiritual techniques, etc all help to make the circumstances for this release just right .....but for you personally (an illusion) there is nothing you can do to make it happen..... except for this truth to see itself.

9. Yes there really is a Matrix just like in the movie. It is created by each individuals thoughts, like a collective consciousness ...yet these thoughts are all imagination and have no concrete substance. Thoughts are not reality.

10. Anything that you think is not true. Anything you think is just a representation of what is actual. The representation is not what it represents (its just an agent), just like a map is not the actual living breathing terrain. The absolute truth can only be seen, known, tasted, touched, once this release from the Matrix occurs ...though many posts here on ATS have shown that some do glimpse the Absolute truth for mere moments.

11. Most won't understand this, however here below I present to you a thread by another ATS'er who figured this out and became free from the Matrix.

I know exactly how to use consciousness to leave....

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So what happens when you leave? Certainly you wouldn't be back to post here right? Also, what is a "christian mystic"?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

So what happens when you leave? Certainly you wouldn't be back to post here right? Also, what is a "christian mystic"?

Its not necessarily a 'you' leaving ....but the 'you' is seen as just being a thought that consciousness was imprisoned by. So when the 'you' or 'I' is seen as an imagination ...then there is infinity realized / consciousness expands to all things (this is really a realm beyond words)

so being back to post here doesn't matter ......the post is being done on its own ...since there is no 'I' that is doing it.

Oh and the definition of Christian Mystic. To put it best from experiences over on this end ...basically experiencing the same mystical realities that Jesus did ..... unfortunately what comes with that is that the church and religious folks of the west are ready to Crucify me for being a mystic and claiming these experiences in exactly the same way they did to Jesus.

So not only hated by most atheists, some agnostics, but also by Christians and the religious themselves.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Well I am christian, and I don't hate you, but I am not at liberty to hate anyone. I had never heard the term before, so thanks for the clarification. I do believe in a "matrix" so to speak, I am curious what you think reality should be then. Maybe you have a clue or can speculate?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I do believe in a "matrix" so to speak, I am curious what you think reality should be then. Maybe you have a clue or can speculate?

reality is all that there is but without labels of separation. From the smallest microcosms of strings, higs bosons, quarks etc, ...up to the greatest macrocosms of multi-universes .........take away all labels and its both one reality and many realities all at the same time. The Isness of all ...and this Isness is alive, intelligent, love, and within all......

mind, thoughts, ego ...hides that truth and imprisons

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So the only proof you offer is someone elses story? That is not proof.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
You do realize The Matrix is just a movie with Keanu Reeves Right?
It was written by a screen writer..Who writes, so can you elaborate on what exactly you have escaped?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

So this is like a collective consciousness then? Well, devoid of any thought I mean. Maybe going back to source energy? God in everything? Sorry for the questions but like I said, was unfamiliar with what a christian mystic was.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I can somewhat relate to this. Lately I have been experiencing the higher awareness and when I think something or experience an emotion I can take a step back and analyze why I was experiencing that and if it is undesirable then just let it go. I also belive that you can see the "matrix" and realize what is going on, but you are still apart of it because you are still playing the game, oyu just see past it and analyze it.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Sorry I didn’t read all the “proof” you claim to have I read the first few lines and knew you didn’t have any proof. I wasn’t really surprised because we are not living inside a massive matrix, I think you have just been watching sci-fi movies a bit too much. Really you are living in reality, you could come join us, who knows you might like it.

If we were all living in a matrix would the fact that you can write this thread not be a paradox. They system would not allow you attempt to get out unless it chose to let you out therefore a thread like this would not be allowed by the matrix. Therefore the very fact that you are writing this proves that the matrix does not exist.

I usually like to write longer posts, but really what more do i need to say.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

You do realize The Matrix is just a movie with Keanu Reeves Right? It was written by a screen writer..Who writes, so can you elaborate on what exactly you have escaped?

....well you do realize the Wachowski brothers wrote the script to the Matrix based on the philosophy, religions, ideas, and concepts from the last 3000 years that involve Buddhism, Advaita Vedanta, Christianity, Plato, Socrates....

These 2 screen writers got all their inspiration from vast knowledge bases of Antiquity that say we live in a matrix and the Mind is the projector. These knowledge bases also say there is a way out of this matrix.

So the movie is based on truth, which has been written about for the last 3000 years if not more.

The escape is from yourself, from the Illusion that is yourself ...the limits, vices/virtues, habits/addictions, the body, the mind ...etc. Into a realm and reality that is beyond words, is beyond the matrix, is absolute freedom.

Maybe going back to source energy? God in everything? Sorry for the questions but like I said, was unfamiliar with what a christian mystic was.

Source energy is pretty close to it ..... nail on the head. I wouldn't necessarily say God because then everyone comes in and starts bashing and separating (i.e. theists vs. atheists vs agnostics vs weirdos vs etc).

The concept and idea of God has soooo many concrete boots attached to it when were out for a swim. Also please disregard the 'Christian Mystic' label ...I feel it will derail the thread and getting to this escape from the Matrix is not owned by nor biased to any religion, group, label. Google it and you'll find alot more interesting stuff.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

That's Awesome, but "Beliefs" aren't as accurate as facts..The fact being Earth is a planet govern by laws(not binary code) and humans are a species of animals governed by their brains(not a program). So that about sums up 5'000 years of bull

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I have recently began looking into mediation, Chakra and kulandili and have been amazed at the results.

I now feel more connected to the world around me and aware of the energy available to us all. I always suspected it, but now I know.

Having said that, I am a firm believer in God and have a lot of opinions on our reality and other dimensions (heaven/hell) and what this all means in relation to my new found awareness. Your post has helped me put into a better persepective and I thank you for that, but I don't think it's what you intended.

I followed the link to the other thread and read the OP. I have read many other similar threads in the past few days. This is helping me to form an opinion...it may change again.
Here is what I think:

This energy (kulandili or whatever you want to call it) eminates from the same source. It is what ties all living things together (think of it as the electrical impulses in a computer...or better yet, your brain. It all works individually but for the same purpose). I believe that this is the common thread in all life, and the 'frequency' that our souls connect to and what pulls us over to our final destination at our time of death.

Are there multiple dimensions of conciousness? I believe so. Are we 'trapped' in our physical body and are meant to break free from our prison to become enlightened? No, I do not believe so. I think that God created this physical world and our physical bodies for a reason. Our bodies are our vessels, given to us by God. Our souls are young and we have a lot to learn before we move on. THIS is what our lives are about...the learning. I fear that some of us are getting a bit greedy in our desires to reach our ultimate goals and are failing to see the incredible world that God has created for us to learn from.

So while I think discovering our energy, or the connection to the holy spirit is a wonderful, amazing thing...I am handling it as I would a precious gift and not want for more. I don't WANT to break free from this physical world, the gift that God has given us and the we are meant to learn from. The time for assention will be when I die....it will be amazing, but it will be at God's will, not my own.

Until then, I will try and see this world through eyes that appreciate its wonder and the gift that it is. I will treat my body as I would any precious gift so that it will perform as God intends it to. I will try to learn enough from this lifetime so that when my time comes....maybe I will be ready to move on to whatever God has planned for me next.

What an amazing world we have...please don't be so eager to leave it behind, it is a GIFT.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Sorry I didn’t read all the “proof” you claim to have I read the first few lines and knew you didn’t have any proof.

Of course its not proof to you, let me guess a scientist operating from the mind and materialism would have to tell you its true before you agree?

I wasn’t really surprised because we are not living inside a massive matrix, I think you have just been watching sci-fi movies a bit too much. Really you are living in reality, you could come join us, who knows you might like it.

See reply to ATLien. has nothing to with scifi movies or a movie (which coincidentally the writers used the exact same topic that is beng talked about here to make their movie)but a 10 year path to find out what is the absolute truth that's not relative to anything else no matter what the cost is even if it meant my own life.

You can keep your version of reality ...been there done that. Too many limits, prisons, insanity. Would rather stick to this absolute truth which sees all angles instead of just your angle.

If we were all living in a matrix would the fact that you can write this thread not be a paradox.

Absolutely not!!! The fact that you choose to see this all as B.S. just shows how strong the safe guards are to keep you in line with the rest of them as part of the Matrix and not knowing it. I'm up against the masses on this one and maybe only .00001% will figure this out ...but still for that percentage its still worth saying.

They system would not allow you attempt to get out unless it chose to let you out therefore a thread like this would not be allowed by the matrix.

See safeguards. your skeptic style doubt is part of the system to try and convince everyone else that what I'm saying is b.s. hence in a way, while there is some freedom in the Matrix ....there are still balls & chains to keep one in.

Therefore the very fact that you are writing this proves that the matrix does not exist.

So you have been lead to believe and therefor are exactly in the position that the Matrix wants you to be. I was there once ......but now there is just a bird's a view and a complete understanding of where you are coming from with your post.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Christian mystic = someone who is raised christian but not really interested in Christianity.. but also can't get over their fairy tells so they make some sort of blend between all religions and then claim to be a mystic that still believes in Jesus.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You can keep your version of reality ...been there done that. Too many limits, prisons, insanity. Would rather stick to this absolute truth which sees all angles instead of just your angle.

See there's the root cause right there, you want so bad for there to be an escape that you fabricate one, case closed, nothing more to discuss here.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by ATLien]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Christian mystic = someone who is raised christian but not really interested in Christianity.. but also can't get over their fairy tells so they make some sort of blend between all religions and then claim to be a mystic that still believes in Jesus.

Miraj = someone who lives by assumptions and beliefs prior to having investigated themselves directly on whether or not there is any substantial truth to the matter. In this case not knowing that the title 'mystic' cannot be simply chosen but is bestowed on and stuck to those who have been initiated into direct experience of reality behind the proverbial curtain that the masses operate in front of.

See there's the root cause right there, you want so bad for there to be an escape that you fabricate one, case closed, nothing more to discuss here.

if this is something that I fabricated ....then fabrications also include what was said by plato, socrates, kanada, siddharta, advaita, philosphers, jesus, the natives, theologians, mystics, monks, hermits, the world over of the last 3000 years.

some odds you got there captain

[edit on 1-9-2010 by dominicus]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hi Dominicus,
You say in your op ,

4. So you say you are an individual with a certain gender, race, age, creed, etc. All beliefs, all labels of the matrix projector the mind none of which are the actual you.

Well if im not the person who is here...Who is it that is here?. And more importantly...Where is the real me?.Also, what is the real me.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

no miraj....here's a def...
one who knows the truth and is calmly waiting and following Yahushua.....AND is aware of the MECHANICS of how it works in this three dimensional reality...
Gods purpose in this life fullfilling...seekingHis hints and lead...being forgiving which is the highest level of functioning in this rough society....etc
yes God will lead you if you seek Him

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

if this is something that I fabricated ....then fabrications also include what was said by plato, socrates, kanada, siddharta, advaita, philosphers, jesus, the natives, theologians, mystics, monks, hermits, the world over of the last 3000 years.

some odds you got there captain

Oh sorry, I wasn't aware Jesus was a film buff

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join