It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'How to Get Out Of The Matrix' thread (w proof)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The matrix is a closed system from which few escape. There is but one door. The key to this door is truth.

Truth is the only thing that will set you free. So go now, and find this truth.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
also experinced some stuff that made me qeustion reality like the constant return of some numbers like 1111,1234,1010, and than this sleep paralysis things with the tornado feeling effect afterwards as if i were being slingshot out of the body. becoming more aware makes you wonder what the # is going on and makes you see all the ways the system traps its people. the rabit hole goes far far deeper than most people think. i recommend reading stuart wilde's book, gods gladiatiors.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Nice thread dominicus. Nice to see that you have stepped out of the matrix. The film is fantastic isn't it, it's all there.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I'm very tired of reading that reality is an illusion.

In actuality ,reality is real ,otherwise it wouldn't be called "Reality".

But ,there are other realities which differ depending on the perception ,
so that the point of view actually alters the reality (or that within your
perception). Because of the parameters we have defined for ourselves
we have this seemingly solid reality setting where some things are
indeed false while other things are true. Some things are always true ,
but it actually varies with most things from reality to reality.

To me ,a reality is a limitation on existence so that we can focus
on certain aspects of the overall infinite within certain parameters.

In saying "Time to get back to reality" you are actually limiting your options.

All realities are valid and they are real ,because they're always there.
If they weren't ,you wouldn't have been able to perceive them in the first place.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mystic Technician
I'm very tired of reading that reality is an illusion.

In actuality ,reality is real ,otherwise it wouldn't be called "Reality".

But ,there are other realities which differ depending on the perception ,
so that the point of view actually alters the reality (or that within your
perception). Because of the parameters we have defined for ourselves
we have this seemingly solid reality setting where some things are
indeed false while other things are true. Some things are always true ,
but it actually varies with most things from reality to reality.

To me ,a reality is a limitation on existence so that we can focus
on certain aspects of the overall infinite within certain parameters.

In saying "Time to get back to reality" you are actually limiting your options.

All realities are valid and they are real ,because they're always there.
If they weren't ,you wouldn't have been able to perceive them in the first place.

It is existence that is the illusion. Reality is the only real. And there is only one reality.
edit on 10-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

It is existence that is the illusion. Reality is the only real. And there is only one reality.

That is a very limiting thought.

But that is your reality if you wish it to be so and I respect that.
edit on 10/6/2012 by Mystic Technician because: Edit to fix

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
press "stop" on the dvd player ?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

You said that you get tired of hearing that reality is an illusion. I inform you that it is existence that is the illusion and you tell me it is a limiting thought.
Here are some thoughts to ponder which are not limiting. Do you know the difference between reality and existence? Do you know what is real and what is not?
Do you know what the word 'reality' and the word 'existence' point to?
edit on 10-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
So what happens when you leave? Certainly you wouldn't be back to post here right? Also, what is a "christian mystic"?

Chuck Schuldiner of Death. was an adept in these matters! you would do well to read the lyrics of his songs. and many other metal musicians. Why is it called 'death metal'? because within are the secrets of the greatest secrets of Death itself. Occult knowledge, of how to die and release the ego and exist in the pure spiritual form. tutt tutt.. so many love the artform, yet dont pay attention.

however.. i must admit.. it is greatly codified in poetic metaphors as well making it obscure to understanding. but this is to protect the fact that it is being revealed.. where some.. do not wish for you to receive such revelation.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Great post and agreed with a lot of what's there, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

Spent most of my life exloring the mysteries. Then, guess what. I found out that mysteries are mysteries because they can't be solved! We have been lied to. Everything you know is a lie. Bold statement, yes, however, just try to connect the dots, try to fill in the gaps , try to make logical sense of the myths you have been filled with. Look at how your bible was written, yes a lot of mythical and cultural mixes in there.
It is true, most are cattle and most want to be led around by the nose.

The definition of a slave is someone that does not take responsibility and places the power/respect somewhere other than his/herself.

Wake up. Take the red pill. Go down the rabbit hole. What have you got to lose?

The author of this thread is correct. The only illusion is that illusion is false and reality is real. We are all slaves to a pre-determined set of rules and beliefs and morals. We only know what we have been told, UNTIL we start thinking for ourselves, reasoning for ourselves and believing in ourselves. Then....yes, then you find the rabbit hole. When you begin to see, you find that another part of the slave program is that much of the policing to put you back to sleep are other people that call you crazy, a kook, or whatever else they can come up with, and all of these are trigger words to put you back where you belong.

Hey, no one can tell you how to get out yet. Or even if you can for sure, after all that depends on and is up to you. But one thing is for sure. At least you won't be playing "their" game, you will be playing your own. You set the limitations and you control whether you will play or watch. Now you are a writer instead of just a part of the cast blindly reading your lines.

I can tell you this much. Everything is energy. Energy never dies, it only changes form. Energy naturally snuggles up to like energy. Change your energy from negative to positive (just stay grounded). You will find that your current reality that you thought was real will fall away and a new more positive reality will take its place. old things fall away and those of negative energy will too. Be ready though, no one said the process to positive change would be all pleasant to lose everything you ever knew. So......was your reality real or an illusion? Magicians create illusion, really then, is that so bad? Ilusion is creation in motion.

Think about it.....do it......then you will step a little further out of the rabbit hole.
Go ahead. Take the red pill. It's rather invigorating!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If you want hard proof that something isnt right with this so called reality, you need to look into fibonacci sequence, double slit experiment, holographic universe theory. Believe what you want or believe the truth, this reality only exist because we say it does._javascript:icon('
')

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It really comes down to knowing what you are as opposed to who you are...Once you know what you are your almost there

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Drinking alcohol is like taking the blue pill. None of you who drink will ever elevate their consciousness high enough to understand anything important that should follow this truthful sentence.

If you want to be enlightened, break through the veil, or whatever, then you must never drink alcohol.

Some of you like the matrix and never want to wake up nor do they want you to wake up and will violently oppose you.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
What if the device is a physical implantation, the only real means of removal being advanced brain-surgery, even then, the controllers could just "re-implant" it if they have a substantial power-base here on Earth.

Perhaps, escape to the "all" is really just the sum-total of all the "artificial" consciousness that is operating within the "matrix" itself?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I truly agree with everything in the first post, and there is a very easy simple way of seeing the truth, but takes practice, love and devotion to the truth. Not sure if anyone here knows about Sikhism, and if they do that is amazing. Sikhism is purely a spiritual way of life to meet the Truth. Guru Nanak, the founder of this spiritual way of life (religion) main purpose was to tell people about the Truth and how to experience it.

Our thoughts is exactly what keeps us from seeing the truth, our mind takes thoughts and it keeps us from seeing the Truth. Our thoughts scatter our attention, consciousness which prevent us from experiencing Truth.

The simplest method taught by Guru Nanak, is to chant the name of the Truth, chanting the name is love, love is recitation and remembrance of the Truth. Chant the Lords Name with Love often.

The key is not to simply chant and let the mind continue to take thoughts. MAIN REASON is to chant the Truth's name, and listen with so much focus to the sound coming from your mouth. With 100% focus on the sound of the Truths name, one can go beyond the thoughts and experience the Truth.

It takes time, love, devotion, 100% attention (which comes with time and practice to listening to the sound of your voice).

There are many who follow Sikhism truly based on the teachings of Guru Nanak and experience the Truth because they have gone beyond thoughts completely. If you truly follow the teachings without giving up, you are guaranteed to meet Truth.

Start repeating the name of GOD, it can be anyone you prefer HAR, RAM, WAHEGURU, RIKHIKESH, JESUS, ALLAH or any name you like for GOD. But the important thing is that the repetition should be full of Love and Serenity..

Sit, take a few deep breaths, relax, eyes closed, and recite the name you prefer. Make sure you listen to sound and make mind sit and listen.

Thoughts will stop and Truth will be experienced. Takes practice to overcome all the thoughts we have accumulated throughout our life but do not give up if you truly want to experience the Truth.

Strongly suggest to visit this site: www.nijarco.com...

We can talk about the Truth, ego, self, but to truly know is to experience the Truth through actual practice.

Not saying this way of experiencing the Truth is the only way, just saying it is simple for anyone to do. You can do any method you please. Key is going beyond thoughts, body, and mind.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Ok OP, If reality is just an illusion created by our own thoughts and we create our own reality, then please describe in detail the world 'you' live in. It must be fantastic and very very different from mine and everyone elses.
Or as i suspect, you live in the very same world that i and everybody else lives in and this is all just nonsense !

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

It is our perception of reality that is the illusion, not reality itself. We never see outside of ourselves it is all filtered through the senses. There is though, such a thing as 'altered states', for want of a better phrase but it is subjective. The mystic's ego will not accept that possibility he has too much to lose.

The best and most simple spiritual practise is self observation. It helps us grow as human beings...and all those absolute truths and ultimate realities are but nothing when compared to the love of a child.

Why does there always have to be more and why is this beautiful world not enough? Doesn't that tell you something?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisdom Of The Ankh
The matrix is a closed system from which few escape. There is but one door. The key to this door is truth.
Truth is the only thing that will set you free. So go now, and find this truth.

I'm pretty sure the only escape from this nightmare is death.

The OP makes some nice observations, but is no more enlightened or free than anyone else who has a good understanding of long term conditioning and the material slave trap we have all been born into.

Anyone can go to a forensic neuropsychologist and do an assessment. Some people naturally have more awareness than others. Most people are absolute morons, due to hundreds of years of genetic manipulation.
The industrial revolution really screwed us, & they were probably pumping fluoride into the public water supply long before that even.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: The Endtime Warrior

Well I am christian, and I don't hate you, but I am not at liberty to hate anyone. I had never heard the term before, so thanks for the clarification. I do believe in a "matrix" so to speak, I am curious what you think reality should be then. Maybe you have a clue or can speculate?

What people call the Matrix is GOD Himself (read The Kybalion and you'll know what I'm talking about). I'm also a mystic Christian ( I 'm studying esoterism, mysticism, occultism alone with kabbalah and other Hebrew teachings).

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join