It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
We get enough hatred from the news. Just to let you people know, maybe you shouldnt sit there and watch these videos. I choose not too! Personally I think there is something wrong with someone who can sit there and watch these videos.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Maybe the money she saved will be used to help animals? Are you serious? I'm sorry but think about what you just said. Sometimes all I can do is shake my head at the ridiculous mindsets some people have.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is a truly saddening story, and I hate to be "that guy", but does this belong on ATS?

As if we don't have enough fear mongering and depressing news as it is, this is just adding to it.

I was under the impression ATS was for alternative news and conspiracy theories, neither of which does this fall under. Sorry, I just see no reason for this to be posted nor a top story...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstar02

If her family couldn't afford to have the pups professionally cared for or disposed of, I'd say that could fall under "Social Issues".

Let me ask this, what if she just takes the pups and leaves them somewhere? Barring any predation some may survive and live to breed all over the place at will, thus making the problem even worse.

What's humane? What isn't?

Peace

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by airborne82ndscout

they do infact show the puppies while there inside the bucket. you can clearly see them moving. when she throws them you can also see there legs move around as they twist there bodies in the air trying to land on there feet. clearly these puppies are alive and clearly she is a waste of life. she will never benefit the world in anyway.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

What's the difference between this and stuffing your fat face while walking by someone starving and looking at you eat?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Having watched the Video of a Russian (?) throwing the dog over a bridge to it's death I can safely say that if there is anyone out there with a virus which would wipe out the human race then I will now happily release it !!! Today !!

I am NO psychopath BUT looking at these examples and others then we really DO NOT deserve our status on this planet !!!

What a F****** disgrace Humanity has and is becoming !!!!

I just hope what goes around comes around and gets these sorry examples quickly...

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I haven't read every response on this since it is 4 pages of outraged people, none of whom have lived on a farm or a ranch. It is common practice to drown puppies and kittens in rural areas because the populations can quickly get out of control. Do the math, you have a dog that has a litter of six puppies, 3 of which are female. Each of these will have 6 puppies a year for 10 years. Cats, even more. How long before your farm or ranch is over run by dogs and cats, and how long before they are sick and infecting the other animals that you are raising.

Please don't kill the messenger, as I personally have never done this, but as a teen I worked at a horse ranch that was surrounded by medium sized farms near where microsoft is now, and drowning puppies and kittens was a normal occurance for all of the reasons I have listed above.

Now get off your high horses, because if any of you lived on a farm you would have done this too.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OverSword

OverSword

I do live on a farm, I have seen things which some might find disturbing hidden away in their little sanitized estate houses and I can do the maths...

HOWEVER

Do you, did you, does anyone with any sense VIDEO it for Posterity ???

Stop playing devils advocate .... this is wrong isn't it ??

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Fair enough.
Are we supposed to be hunting down the girl or the person that filmed her and posted it on the net?
Peace

Yes and she will be tracked there is no two ways about it. Her friends and the possible videographer has already been tracked.

Hurting animals isn't the answer, for animals wont respond with hate, they respond with fear and pain. Hurting defenseless animals is the highest form of cowardice and its done because you know you can defeat a scared cat or dog easily. Such cowards needs to be identified publicly named and shamed.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Sheol]

link   
reply to post by k0mbination

I hope to God this evil monster doesn't babysit kids or are around any children younger than her, ever...this is classic narcississtic sociopathic behavior, this girl is tomorrow's serial rapist/ killer, and yes women can rape, and kill!!! What a demented louse, she should be locked away in a loony farm ASAP!

link   
Bla, bla, bla.

You're all so sickened and yet the majority of you have no problem with being omnivores. So let's nail the double standards down here. It's okay to kill a fellow species to fill your stomach despite viable vegetative substitutes being readily available to you but it's not okay to kill for the sake of killing alone? Hypocrites. Not all of you but most of you.

Mark my words, the requisite spiritual and social revolutions to remedy the conditions of this world will NEVER take place until we unanimously understand our sickening insanity of Earthlings cannibalizing each other.

I recommend watching the first five minutes of Earthlings - I've yet to meet an omnivore to watch the whole documentary through (Why? Nobody likes to hate themselves for who they truly are):

[edit on 31-8-2010 by rexusdiablos]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

I was actually thinking the same thing, It's a little more than twisted to post this on you-tube. My answer to that is...Teenagers are not the most classy, sensitive, or thoughtful people on the planet. Making the video was unnecessary, posting it on youtube was stupid, the act of drowning the puppies, acceptable given the right circumstances, if not tasteful.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PApro

A lot of people are talking about wanting to harm that girl
for her deed.We don't really know the circumstances that
led to the puppies being thrown into the river.
But what good is it to threaten her here?I know a lot of it
is venting our feelings and shock,these feelings won't bring
back those puppies.
Maybe next time someone offers you a free puppy or kitten,
you will remember this video.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It used to be, back in the 'good old days' when country folk didn't even think about spading or nuetering a dog or cat, if it had an unwanted litter they would just take the kittens or puppies, put them into a burlap sack, fill it with some rocks and tie it in a river.

It was considered more humane than simply consigning a bunch of animals that the land owner didn't want to feed to scavaging and prowling.

Conversely the humane society destroys animals it can't find homes for after thirty days.

Conversely the stray cat I feed that wakes me up ten times a night while deciding which of 10 different varieties of fancy feast cat food it might want after sniffing offerings of all 10 to have 6 bites is clearly out of control too.

Life is cruel and then you die. Some of you people will be going from ulcers!

Don't worry, be happy.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

If I lived on a farm I can ASSURE you that I could never do that. There are too many other options if you can't care for them. I'm sorry...I can't believe there are people defending this. She made a video of it! So you can tell me to get off my high horse all you want. This was videotaped and you people are still trying to defend it. I didn't watch the video and I'm still disgusted...and just as disgusted at the people who think this is ok. Shame on you. So if your mother couldn't take care of you she should've just drowned you? I don't care what you think it's the same damn thing! Animals feel pain just like humans do! I'm so mad I'm done with this thread

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Killing for mercy and killing for joy are not the same thing. She clearly is throwing these things in the cruelest way and laughing about it.

Also new article on this

Web hunt for girl caught in horror video throwing live puppies into a river

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
Bla, bla, bla.

You're all so sickened and yet the majority of you have no problem with being omnivores. So let's nail the double standards down here. It's okay to kill a fellow species to fill your stomach despite viable vegetative substitutes being readily available to you but it's not okay to kill for the sake of killing alone?

Well killing for the sake of killing is demented, no matter WTH you think, It's classical mental illness and what she did she needs psychological help or it could be you or a family member she's killing next killing to survive is totally different. Especially when there is no waste pigskins are used for foot balls, cow skins are made into shoes, handbags and jackets to keep us warm, chicken well sometimes the feathers are used for several things. Killing to get enjoyment is worldwide recognized as sociopathy. Look it up, it's why we have a very large team of profilers in the US alone, also research how many serial killers killed animals before they moved on to human prey, before you open Your idiotic, no nothing GD mouth!

[edit on 31-8-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Although I find this video personally disgusting, I think what is more disgusting is the salem witch hunt that is going on trying to find the identity of this girl. So far I have seen so many names being brought up and POSSIBLE friends. I completely understand why people want to track her down, but pointing fingers at every blonde haired girl from Bosina or Croatia isnt going to solve anything, Neither is the various death threats to those who are truly innocent. My fear is somebody will find some girl that may look like her and murder,torture or rape her. It a sad state of circumstances all around

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

rexusdiablos

You do yourself an Injustice with the 'Blah blah' comment in your post..

Having watched, as an omnivore the entire 9 min 52 sec of your film I would like to congratulate you in re-inforcing my belief that Animals deserve as much respect as we think we deserve ourselves..!
The comparison to some animal species being kept by mankind as a comparison to how the Nazi's treated the Jewish race in the 30/40's is very thought provoking !!

I understand that animals are kept for our consumption, but as we grow in numbers (some would say unchecked) we need to RE THINK our ideas on Meat and other animal consumption...
A very interesting video which SHOULD BE part of the school curriculum and education in general....

To all those who say it's only animals.... your sadly mis-guided...!!!

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join