It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River

www.liveleak.com

FOOTAGE of another terrible case of animal cruelty has once again made its way online, this time a young woman is seen throwing puppies into a river one-by-one.

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Fri Oct 5 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I have no words for this...
what is happening in these peoples minds that they can justify their actions in anyway. It makes me feel sick to my stomach that not only did this girl do this to very young animals but that someone else would think it was such a great idea that they'd film it AND post it on the net for the world to see. I hope to god they find these kids before they think it might be fun to try something more

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on Fri Oct 5 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
She clearly has issues... Either that or she wants them to learn how to swim!

I have heard that people just kill puppies if kennels can't take them or they can't look after them!

This kind of thing angers me beyond control so I'm going to leave this comment and not come back to this thread!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I was there on b when the search for her identity started. Last I checked there were two suspects and anon had found the camera mans account as well as the girls friends.

Not too sure what's happened since but it feels good knowing the Internet is always ready to track down and humilate people when they actually deserve it.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

brilliant, I was just off to bed when I saw this on the headlines. Makes me madder than hell

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Yeah it makes me feel better too.

You can rest assure the girl will be found. As for what happens to her, well that depends on who finds her first.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I hate stuff like that, But....
That is a very common attitude amongs certain types of people.
Like people who breed beagles killing all the pups that won't follow the track the right way...
Or vets who recommend you spend a bazillion dollars on a dog that should rightly be put down.
Or People who make dog food KNOWING the ingredients will eventially lead to nice fat VET bills, and the VETS who endorse that stuff...
Or people who vaccinate your children...knowing it will make one in every so many Autistic...

I mean you have people that make money putting DU in bullets and people who make a living from using them...look at the pix and stats from IRAQ...the children....

IMHO, that girl was small change and only looks as bad as she does because TV hasn't desensitized people to puppy killing like it has to atomic bomb dropping, country invading, GMO developing, and making a profit from speculating on food and water ETC ( and living off of pension funds that make money from those things.
Ya Know, the real heartlesss bastards...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I'm so angry. What a sick human being.

Why film it why put it online? Why did I even watch that? I must be kind of sick too.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Ok THAT just ruined my attitude today.

I've watched pretty disturbing things in my time...and I couldn't finish this one.
Probably because I own a dog.
I, personally, would never even think about attempting this behavior.
I can't justify this to being 'desensitized', because those animals are defenseless. If you are in a war, or natural disaster, you might have the capability to leave the area or defend yourself. These puppies had none.
I don't understand the reasoning behind this.

But then again, I don't understand the mentality of 99.99% of people now-a-days.

I'm glad I don't watch many videos/TV.
I would probably be more disgusted than I already am.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by havok]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
She definitely has issues.

Although, in China, some would view her actions as a waste of food.

Or the game they play with a young goat in the Middle East, similar to polo, but the goat is the ball.

Just had to bring that up to keep things real.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Usually people's ass backwards behavior doesn't get a reaction from me, but this was truly disturbing. I say no reaction beings that since they follow no moral absolute standard, they simply do whatever is right in their own eyes, therefore it's not surprising that they act contrary to our pre-programmed understanding of right and wrong. All of the athiest/humanist's knee jerk reactions are only proof of this. Maybe next week one of them will convince themselves that the girl isn't to be blamed since she is just evolved pond scum and her brain chemicals made her do it, and this is simply survival of the fittest at its finest..All hail lord Darwin!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

Looks like you got to it just before me.... i posted a thread but it's been stopped.

Anyway this is what i said:

I don't know what this World is coming to when i see things like this.... there is absolutely no need for it!!!

Those poor puppies only few days or weeks old being carried in a bucket and then picked up one by one to be thrown into a river to their death.

Sorry but i can't get a link to the video from 'the sun newspaper' as it says it's copyrighted material but there is a video and if you need to see this to believe it then i suggest you follow the link to the sun page.

But i hope they catch this girl and the person who recorded it...

How cruel can people get?

I couldn't believe it when i saw it and still don't know whether this is real or not... whether it's an illusion...

She must have a mental dificiency and was told to do it by someone else surely....

IF YOU GO TO THE 'SUN NEWSPAPER' ON LINE YOU WILL SEE THE SHORT VIDEO CLIP...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I love how when it's a woman doing stuff like this, she's always crazy... But when it's a man.... He's always an evil bastard who knew exactly what he was doing and should be castrated, boiled alive, buried alive etc.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Most kids I have known thru my life would not have the heart to do this. I wonder if an adult is doing the filming - as least we can probably say it is someone older than she is - whoever they are by filming her they are encouraging her actions. Today she drowns the puppies - tomorrow she - well its anyones guess.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

crazydaisy

You are so correct on this one..

Today those puppies tomorrow .. who knows?

It's the continual De-sensitization and acceptance of acts like this, it is the total 'dis-regard' for sentient life and it makes me sick...

I do believe in an 'Eye for an Eye' a 'tooth for a tooth' mentality and I would be VERY happy to pick this Bitch up by the neck and drop her into a fast flowing river whilst she wore concrete boots !!!

I would not have any Qualms about doing that !!!

I hope they catch her although I got the impression she was not British / American but eastern european ??

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Unfortunately this is the way the world is going right now; sick, sadistic, aggressive and violent. To make things worse both parents now have to work fulltime just to make ends meet leaving our kids alone for longer periods of time. Both parents now too tired to control their children.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3f1c13ncy
She clearly has issues... Either that or she wants them to learn how to swim!

Maybe she watched Weird Al Yankovics UHF to many times, the guy who throws dogs out of his window because he thinks they can fly

I don't want to say anything more, because i honestly don't care about what people do in their free time as long as they don't hurt other humans and as a dog hater myself, i guess i would only stir up a lot of angry posts from animal lovers and i'm already pretty shocked by some posts...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Seems like an opportune time for a law banning domestic dog ownership.

After all, if people weren't allowed to own dogs, this couldn't happen.

Or maybe just a law requiring a pet owner to be trained in the ownership of pets and only allowed to own one at a time (spayed or neutered, of course).

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

ShadowAngel85
Your logic is POOR and deluded.....

I don't want to say anything more, because i honestly don't care about what people do in their free time as long as they don't hurt other humans and as a dog hater myself,

If people are not hurting other people then that's OK then ??.........please What you FAIL to see is that an act like this leads to ACCEPTANCE of other bad actions and events.... People become NUMB to the disgusting way in which others behave...

I ref your other comment...

Maybe she watched Weird Al Yankovics UHF to many times, the guy who throws dogs out of his window because he thinks they can fly

That comment sort of illustrates what I am saying .........
GROW UP MATE and try and become part of the human race ..!!

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I once found a plastic bag full of kittens in the river. Luckily they were all still alive. I brought them home and found homes for all of them.

I think a lot of people do that when their pet has a litter they can't care for or give away.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join