It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Sheol

By the way if this video depicted Space Aliens, Farries or Leprachans most of ATS would be screaming it's a HOAX CGI, CGI, do we even know this video is real?

Are you serious?????? Next!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
Usually people's ass backwards behavior doesn't get a reaction from me, but this was truly disturbing. I say no reaction beings that since they follow no moral absolute standard, they simply do whatever is right in their own eyes, therefore it's not surprising that they act contrary to our pre-programmed understanding of right and wrong. All of the athiest/humanist's knee jerk reactions are only proof of this. Maybe next week one of them will convince themselves that the girl isn't to be blamed since she is just evolved pond scum and her brain chemicals made her do it, and this is simply survival of the fittest at its finest..All hail lord Darwin!!!!!!

How to be truly offensive, words fail me......

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

ProtoplasmicTraveler

It says on your sidebar...

I think someone has turned off the light !!

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This child needs some mental help that's a given. If you research serial killers and sociopaths they usually start there dark path with killing and torturing animals. Jeffrey dahmer is a prime example he started killing and torturing animals at a young age and look where it lead too. If you listen hard to the video she says ""weeeee"" while launching one in the water as if shes enjoying what she is doing. I hope they can track this girl and get her much needed help before this type of activity escalates into something even more horrific.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
if i met her i have a message for her "YOU SICK ASS BITCH"

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
oh the things i could think of to do to this little tw--.
and i would make it take a long, slow time.
and she would never ever look at another puppy or any other animal again.
people that treat animals this way, don't deserve to live on this earth.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Oh my god... I just got home after picking up my new puppy, logged in and saw this. I could just puke.

I can honestly say, she needs to suffer greatly no matter what her emotional status was at the time.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

ProtoplasmicTraveler

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

You must be very young and not know that Lassie Movies always start out with a tragedy that Lassie then saves the day and turns into a heart warming tear jerking touching story for kids and kids of all ages.

Now buy some popcorn, don't put any chewing gum under your seat please, and remember other people are trying to watch the movie, NO TALKING, and please, turn of your cell phone!

"Timmy, Timmy is that you?"

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
[edit on 31-8-2010 by hounddoghowlie]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OverSword

I said IF I lived on a farm. And those puppies weren't sick. My son had a hamster once and it got mites. It was practically eating itself and in a lot of pain. Sure...it's just a hamster and I could have drowned it to put it out of it's misery. I don't have a lot of money but believe me or not I paid the vet to put a HAMSTER to sleep. So when I say that I could never do that to the puppies...believe me I wouldn't

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

ProtoplasmicTraveler

Voyeurism is your thing then is it ?

Nice to know I am being studied and also endearing to think I am so young !

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Alright I can't help but to reply anymore. I know it's pointless, and I'm not going to change a damn thing on anyone's stance on this matter, but I just wanted to get this out there.

I am so tired of reading what horrible things you want to do to this girl. It is selfish, just as she is. You are being as her to cause the suffering of another living thing. It won't help those puppies in any way.

What good would it do? It would make you feel better and all the others who wish the same. How would she react? Feel sorry for herself? Feel the need for vengence? Feel more justification to do more horrible things in her life? What would she learn, besides the fact that she's not alone when it comes to feeling the desire to do harm....

And it is pointless to argue from every attemptable angle whether this is moral or not. I wonder, what's next? 'This act is neither justifiable, or condemnable.'

Again, you have the right to your opinion/belief, as do I. I just wanted to get this out there after reading a few more posts. I am not trying to change anyone, or make anyone want to change what I think. Just like all that political bickering is pointless; same record, different label.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
I love how when it's a woman doing stuff like this, she's always crazy... But when it's a man.... He's always an evil bastard who knew exactly what he was doing and should be castrated, boiled alive, buried alive etc.

Bravo! She deserves being called all that and more, but what she really needs to be called is INCARCERATED! I've heard tell of people doing this at puppy mills when a 'no sale' litter is born. My friend got a beautiful little dog because it was the wrong coloring for free because the woman milling them couldn't find a sale and was stuck for what to do with it since she didn't believe in killing it.
All they had to do was put an ad on Craigs List or any paper. I gave away all my cats litters for free that way and it did not take long at all. Less time than booking this budding black widow.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psycontagious
I am so tired of reading what horrible things you want to do to this girl. It is selfish, just as she is. You are being as her to cause the suffering of another living thing. It won't help those puppies in any way.

What good would it do? It would make you feel better and all the others who wish the same. How would she react? Feel sorry for herself? Feel the need for vengence? Feel more justification to do more horrible things in her life? What would she learn, besides the fact that she's not alone when it comes to feeling the desire to do harm....

One of the profile points on sociopaths is killing and mutilating animals. Should this be discussed? HELL YES! Why? Not for personal satisfaction/gratification which is going on here, but because these actions have been done in the past by vicious serial and mass murderers as fledgling acts. Someone's family would be very happy we are hashing this now so they won't be discussed 10, 20 or 30 years from now for having not dealt with this travesty.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Seti_Starr

there are papers suggesting that this is caused by spending so much time in a 2D environment as well as being in a removed situation whenever they interact with others on computer and tv.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

ProtoplasmicTraveler

I hardly think so PurpleDog, Proto is one of the leading lights on ATS, no one could ever turn it off, that light is lighting up the sea of darkness one step at a time.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Aquarius1]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by k0mbination

I have no words for this...

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

There there my friend you'll get over it, its only puppy love afterall.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Well as I now contend a young girl from a rural area, listened to stories about how her grand parents use to throw unwanted puppies in the river to prevent them from becoming wild dogs that prey on the elderly human population as I displayed in the article above.

Sorry, but I could give a crap if her great great great great GREAT grandma's mama did it. That doesn't make it right.

People have molested kids since forever, but we still see them getting arrested. I know animals are inferior to humans, i get that humans are top priority. but it wasn't BABIES vs PUPPIES. This was a girl taking a bucket of puppies down to the river and having a good old time laughing it up while chucking them in. You're gonna frigging tell me that's how it's always been? I can't believe this is honestly a debate. I could POSSIBLY understand if she'd killed them...not so maliciously. But this person just threw them like she was trying out for the frigging softball team.

No. Not okay.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
There are idioms about not seeing the forest for the trees and cutting your nose off to spite your face which come to mind when reading what seems to be a majority of the posts in this thread.

:shk:

Peace

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

ProtoplasmicTraveler

I hardly think so PurpleDog, Proto is one of the leading lights on ATS, no one could ever turn it off, that light is lighting up the sea of darkness one step at a time.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Aquarius1]

well he better change his light bulb, seems kinda dim to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join