It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted Girl Throws Puppies in River

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Cant believe what i saw! Saddens me that human beings are so evil at times!

There is no forgiveness for this! I hope her karma comes back at her!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by la vie
This had a larger impact on me when I first stumbled across it:

www.liveleak.com...

Did they find out who this person was?
Do these people get caught?
I doubt the punishment will fit the crime when or if they are found!

Silo posted a thread on something similar to these videos (animal abuse).

These sick people will face their punishment one way or another!

sl

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
OMG! I CANT EVEN WATCH IT...
the first second.....very first second of the video i closed it,
i dont understand how someone could do this.. even if you cant feed them or dont have a home for them. like they would better off on the streets..
omg this just makes me soooo mad....

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OverSword
reply to post by codefox

Funny you say this goes against feminine nature. When I first found out about this practice in the 70's, the person that sat me down and explained to me why this is just one of those unpleasant but necessary things that goes along with life on a large farm was a sweet little old lady. A lovely little woman named Pearl whos husband owned the farm next door to the ranch. Guess who it was on thier farm who did all of the drowning? That's right, it was Pearl. This may be outside the experience of most of the people here, who have grown up in front of a color television set and eaten thier meat from a microwave, but farmers all over the world (you know, the ones that feed you) would laugh at how sheltered and naive you all are.

Well yes & I see your point I do understand that the drowning of animals on farms has been common , not something I think i would do though ,but I understand some dont have a problem with it ,
When I say it goes against feminine nature , perhaps I should have re worded it to say It goes against what I would view feminine nature to be
& more specifically in my view it goes against what a young girls nature should be ,..but again that is how I view it ,...I guess in some circumstances
some would view this to be be appropriate & acceptable behavior & thought process for a young girl ,...perhaps I am narrow minded but I just cannot view this particular incident as acceptable...

link   
Killing for food or survival is one thing, but killing for laughs is sickening and it cheapens all forms of life, including human life.

It is no coincidence that the most twisted serial killers start by out torturing and killing animals first, then work their way up to humans.

I'd like to see someone slap the smile off that b*tch's face.

A lady I know was driving down the highway when some scumbag tossed a box of four kittens out in front of her; she almost wrecked her car stopping it. Amazingly enough, three of the kittens survived.

She brought the little things to a local bar me and my cronies hangout at (she really needed a drink after that!) within twenty minutes all three had found good homes, including the runt of the bunch, which me and my girlfriend took.

She's a munchkin but she's happy and healthy now and has had all her shots and treatments soon as she's big enough we'll take back to the vet and have her fixed, just like we did with the other three cats we already had.

Needless to say, I'd love to lay hands on that guy in the car too.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by mydarkpassenger]

link   
Here name is Jennifer, and /b/ has tracked her down. /b/ have made threats on her facebook and now she is seeking police protection. But the police cant protect her from a anonymous enemy like /b/ as /b/ is many worldwide in every country. Im not going to post her facebook and her fellow purps but it was posted on several message boards. Apparently she was seeking revenge on her neighbor by stealing the pups and throwing them in a river. Well it is just sad sad those innocent animals had to pay the price for such stupidity of human beings. This is in Bosnia mind you they were throwing babies in rivers not that long ago. Jennifer will pay none the less. /b/ is going to let her have it

[edit on 31-8-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is not just about the girl in question having Issues, it is a perfect illustration of the Desensitization of youth over the past 30 odd years.

The entire mind-set over that timeframe has been chaning to force us to accept ridiculous amounts of violence as a norm in society.. which it has become.

It's probably too late for most youth to be taught a better way since what they have is so ingrained. But, we can start making the change required for the kids of our future!

First.. no violent video games, no violent blood-filled movies for kids. Second, model the behaviour you desire from your kids. Move the hell away from the City and Burbs if you have to do that to insure the kids get exactly what they need from you.. focused parenting.

[/end Tay's morning rant]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by Sheol

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Laugh out loud you should see how our bombs drop out of warplanes on top of homes with not only puppy dogs, but children, and little old people in wheelchairs, all to keep you safe so you can moan and groan about a girl throwing puppies into the river, like this, this is going to change the world.

Yeah, it's rotten, yeah it's sad, but really besides emotionally venting, and working your self into a near rabid state yourself what are you accomplishing here, and what does it say about a race of people who care so much for puppies, but not so much for their fellow human?

Too bad people don't put this moral indignation to some kind of constructive and positive use.

If there were really puppy abusers on ATS do you think the rants are going to change their minds about it?

Just saying.

[edit on 31/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

dumb a$$ this ant no war, war will never be stopped as long as man has evil in his heart.
this is some stupid c---, getting her evil jollies off on throwing puppies in a river.
so long as their is a group of certain type people running the governments of the world, we will never end war, but they will lets us stop the abuse of animals. theres no need for a human to abuse any animal to get their jollies. and let alone trying to compare this to war as if the average person could stop it.

why don't you go with your know it all ass attitude to some where, that you can impress someone that thinks that you da schitt, and while your at change your light bulb so you can shine for those that finds you so intellectually bright.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I really do hope that we learn from this! see the cruelty that we inflict on animals. We kill them to eat, we kill them if there are to many, we KILL.

We need to stop killing animals, period.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
We get enough hatred from the news. Just to let you people know, maybe you shouldnt sit there and watch these videos. I choose not too! Personally I think there is something wrong with someone who can sit there and watch these videos.

Some of us aren't afraid of reality.
And some others need to view these videos to wake up to realize the world isn't pretty as they'd like it to be.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The naiveté and ignorance in this thread is unbelievable. This line of of action is commonplace in rural areas as a way of disposing of an unwanted litter. Suburban and city folk who have never lived or even been on a farm see something like this and immediately throw their arms into the air in outrage and yell their disgust at this cruel act. These people don't appear to realise where and how that steak on their dinner plate got there. That well mannered docile cow in the field grazing on the luscious green grass is "cruelly" butchered and cut up into pieces. These butchers should be sent to prison for this heinous act. This is the type of thing a deranged serial killer would do.
Your emotions are running riot because you have been over-sensitised by your suburban lifestyle.

What if instead of drowning the puppies, she was catching fish and letting them gasp for air as she sips on a cola and laughs with her friends? Oh wait, fish aren't cute and cuddly. Never mind, that's kind of killing is totally approved of.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I follow your point. I refuse to watch the video as this thread has made it painfully obvious what is in it. People are sick, kids are generally sicker as most haven't developed a full sense of empathy or compassion until early adulthood. Can you tell roughly how old the girl throwing these pups to their death is? People will blame the parents, parents will blame the media and entertainment industries, the industries will blame the kids and the parents. Its the same crap that has been going on for millennia, we're just at the point where technology can capture and expose us all to it. Poor pups...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

What is shocking is how young this girl is.

Those poor little puppies

Karma - my belief is that those two people, the girl who threw the puppies in the river and the person who filmed it will come back as puppies and have the exact same thing done to them............karma is a twitch baby.

What goes around comes around.

How sad, what could ever possess anyone to do such a mean rotten cruel thing.

That little girl has some real mental problems.

Such a cold heart at such a young age.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Kinda reminded of when
A Priest holds your
Head Underwater to Save You!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The girl who threw the puppies in the river will point her finger at everyone else instead of taking responsibility for her own actions.

The guy who threw the doggie off of the bridge will also blame everyone else for his actions.

People run around in circles blaming everyone else for the choices they make...this is not the media's fault nor is it the fault of a boyfriend or girlfriend or anything else.

It's simply the easy way out of being responsible for your own actions.

This kind of thinking begins in the home.

This girls world will change real quick, hopefully she will realize what SHE did.

sl

[edit on 31-8-2010 by sweetliberty]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dPD89

A star for your post and a fish story.

I never thought much about fish. They swim, they look stupid and they aren't cuddly.

one day when my now 33 year old son was around 9 he came home from the creek with a 8 inch catfish still gasping for air, the poor thing looked so pitiful. My son is saying look what I caught for lunch.

I grabbed it, ran to the bathroom, started filling the tub and kept my hand in to make sure the water was room temp, not too hot or too cold.

I swear to god, the damn little thing rubbed against my hand several times thanking me. It looked up at me.........a friggin fish.

I had my son put it back in the creek but he saids it died on the way.

That was twenty four years ago and my son said that day made an impression on him, how to be merciful and kind to all living creatures.

I was surprised at the fish rubbing up against my hand, thanking me......very surprised at the level of awareness.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just wait until extremist animal rights activists get this one. If any information gets out, she'll be in the river the following day.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by d3f1c13ncy

Sorry but I have friends that were on that situation and it wasn't easy for them.
They rented a house to a man for free and he got a dog even after they said no, he left and left the dog to them (female dog) my friends couldn't leave the dog to starve and it got pregnant. It had 6 puppies. Every day my friends had to go through half an hour of driving and feed the dogs, they got mosquito bites and have a disease (the dogs) my friend's wife was sick of this routine since she is diabetic and the municipality doesn't support dog owners and kills every dog. My friends lost a lot of money because of this and passed weeks without eating too much so they wouldn't spend money and all this lead to my friend's wife having depression and almost losing her foot because of the diabetes.

They couldn't take any more dogs and it wasn't their fault in the first place so when the dog got pregnant again they asked help from a friend and he killed the puppies, and its something my friends will never forget and feel guilty about but it was either their living (since the situation was affecting them mentally) or the dogs.

edit: they still have the original dog and 2 more

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Danna]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

No, a child that young doing something so cruel will grow up to be a cruel ruthless human being.

Bad to the bone.

The glee she squealed while knowingly throwing those sweet little defenseless pups to their cold watery drowning deaths..........imagine if she has babies.

That girl's soul is either so scarred by ? or even perhaps born without a soul that nothing will change her.

A rotten being with no empathy or mercy.

Bad to the bone - she is beyond redemption.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I saw this on ar15.com, I think it is taking place some place in either Russia or one of the Balkan countries. Do not worry 4chan is on the tail of this person and whoever did this is going to be VERY miserable.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join