It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck is my savior.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but this thread screams T R O L L S

this thread doesn't even make any sense. no offense to OP, but there's no basic point to fall back on due to trolling -.-

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I think the level in which people go to attack him says enough for me. It's pathetic. This thread is pathetic. IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM DON'T WATCH HIM. This obsession of making threads about how much people hate him is unbecoming to the posters who make them and support them.

Those who dislike him probably DON'T watch him. What angers people about Beck is that his propaganda still reaches the ears regardless because he's got a fan base of supporters who are so blind to what he's doing that they want to publicly praise him for being a champion for the "average guy" and for how he "courageously speaks the truth when others won't." The problem is, his truths are so easily disproven, it makes his supporters look like clowns. It's the same ignorant mentality that is behind the ludicrous statement, "Bush kept us safe for 8 years."

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

You guys are so busy bashing you don't see or hear the message which tells me you don't care about the message. That's sad. No interest in the future of our kids or yourselves? I guess if you hate that much you shouldn't have kids, I mean, after all, how can you love another human when you don't even like yourself?

You can step down from your self-righteous soapbox anytime now, Reverend.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

The problem is, his truths are so easily disproven, it makes his supporters look like clowns. It's the same ignorant mentality that is behind the ludicrous statement, "Bush kept us safe for 8 years."

Well then If that is the case im sure youll have no problem providing us with that information that disproves so much of what Glenn has said.......

I mean cause he was SO wrong on ACORN, Van Jones, the Economy 3 years ago when he predicted whats happened in the last year.

Or the lefts rabid attacking of the conservative movements.....

Or SEIU .............etc

Please......id love to hear just how much of Becks theories and issues that hes brought to light can be disproved...

Im so tired of hearing people say this and then not backing up their claims...

Unless its GOLDLINE, lol seriously a weak argument but the only thing ive seen spouted repeatedly.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by copper5661

Pick Your Reason for not liking Beck:

10. I don't like Beck because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a
gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

9. I don't like Beck because I believe the government will do a better job
of spending the money I earn than I would.

8. I don't like Beck because Freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

7. I don't like Beck because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I
know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and
thieves.
6. I don't like Beck because I believe that people who can't tell us if it
will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in
ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

5.I don't like Beck because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of
millions of babies through abortion so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

4.I don't like Beck because I think illegal aliens have a right to free
health care, education, and Social Security benefits.

3. I don't like Beck because I believe that business should not be allowed
to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the democrats see fit.

2.I don't like Beck because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the
Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

1. I don't like Beck because my head is so firmly planted up my ----- that
it is unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.

I'll keep my Freedom, my God and my Guns... You keep the Change...

Get out and vote November 2nd, 2010!

POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON..

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
"It took me about a year to start hating the victims of 9-11"
- Glenn Beck

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I find it funny that Beck's fans really think that he actually believes what he preaches.He only talks about some of the same topics here because it brings in viewers and ratings once his numbers drop he will move on to some other hot button issue.I'll give him credit he's a great salesman his only loyalty is to his wallet and if he was picked up by MSNBC he would be right there with Olbermann claiming how he has always been a "liberal."Like all of these talking heads and journalists they only care about who is signing their checks.

PS:To all those who blindly shout the mantra: "Vote the Bums out and Novemember can't come soon enough."You all are fooling yourselves when you have ignorant selfish citizens you have ignorant selfish leaders like Beck,Palin and Obama.

[edit on 013131p://1726 by mike dangerously]

[edit on 013131p://3726 by mike dangerously]

[edit on 013131p://3826 by mike dangerously]

[edit on 023131p://2526 by mike dangerously]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by russ212
I am not a Glenn Beck supporter, however I am very troubled by the lack of tolerance being demonstrated on this web site. I find it very ironic that the liberals are the least tolerant people that are yelling.

I am a independent and consider myself a moderate. But, with all of the Liberal intolerance in this day and age I must admit that I am being pushed to a more conservative philosophy. The conservatives have their problems, but they seem to be more "live and let live" while the liberals seem to want anyone that disagrees with them to be silenced by government.

Just an observation.

Lack of tolerance? Sorry that we're not fans of a propaganda machine such as Fox and Glenn Beck.

Both should be removed from our society before they do tremendous damage...more than they already have.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Glenn Beck in the beginning from CNN to Fox seem more and more like Alex Jones....

Kind of interesting at first.

But now, he seems to be beyond that of Alex Jones. I no longer follow what he is saying or doing. I do not watch his show anymore. Only show I watch in FOX news is Special Report with Bret Bareit, Greta, and shepard smith.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by Subjective Truth

So the sheep are not the ones who are following Glen Beck like their Shepherd? Glen Beck is a commentator on a commercial network owned by Rupert Murdoch. You think Glen gets free reign to talk about what he wants?Is he a lone maverick in the media (as he would like you to believe) or just as controlled as the rest of the talking heads on the so called "News" your subjected to in America.

No the sheep are the people who do not look at the issues but judge based on the man or woman pushing it.

How many times do you hear Glenn Beck is this or that? But it is not about a specific issue. We should look at the issues.

It's funny how many people hate TPTB but fall into the very trap they set for them. They dont want us to look at the issues but the people dishing them. So they can undermine or build up said individual to God or Devil status.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrothead0333
reply to post by prepared4truth

The comment was Glenn Beck is telling you to buy "overpriced gold" which he is not. If you don't know that gold is the safest bet against inflation then you know nothing about economics. Is a host telling you to buy toilet paper any different then one telling you to buy gold. NO. Glenn has said gold isn't for everyone and please talk with someone to decide if it the right investment for you. Gold is an investment and all Glenn does is tell you he buys gold and maybe you should check into it.

If the economy collapses that toilet paper will likely be more valuable than the gold that beck is endorsing.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by copper5661

In all seriousness, this guy is more dangerous than Bin Ladden.
Some people just hang on every word like he's the Mesiah and
they will do what ever he tells them.

Some of his Ideas, are just so out there he must smokin' some really bad
shot.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlasherOfVeils
the real question is why do you people seem so threatened by him if he is all that you call him?

Because some idiots take what he says as Gospel? And he stokes so much fear that some of his unhinged fans arm themselves and go out to "fix" things?

For instance, he talks about the Tides Foundation - which was VERY obscure - then one of his listeners/viewers goes on a personal mission to shoot the place up.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Just a coincidence, right? An obscure charity is linked to Obama on Glenn Beck's chalkboard, and some lunatic goes out to attack its offices.

If you constantly lie and misdirect to build people's fear and apprehension, you are responsible when those lies finally result in someone "taking action."

It's like someone being arrested for a crime. There's a large group outside the jail who are glad justice will be done. Then you get up on a car and start ranting about how evil the man is, and that we must have justice, and then the crowd surges into the building and lynches the guy. Guess what? YOU killed him, even if you ran the other way when they attacked the jail.

Never doubt the power of irrational people in large groups.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
Get out and vote November 2nd, 2010!

POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON..

So, since I'm in Texas and all my state, local and federal representatives and officials are Republicans, I should vote a straight Democratic ticket.

Thanks for the advice!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

At least we had Honor and Faith in the 18th century. Now, we are lost in our own moral corruption. If a citizen asking us to get back to God, values, and principles offends you, you have more problems than you know.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkurth2000
reply to post by spinalremain

At least we had Honor and Faith in the 18th century. Now, we are lost in our own moral corruption. If a citizen asking us to get back to God, values, and principles offends you, you have more problems than you know.

It really amazes me at the work Glenn had done. A fantastic job. Even as americans are suffering from the financial mess created by the Corporations and the greedy, he manages to lay the blame on the same victims, make them feel guilty, AND NOT ONLY THAT, to defend him when others pointed out this fallacy and lunacy!!

He really is worth his $30million a year while we should guiltily, quietly remain serfs as the masters and their puppets toast each other on how dumb the masses truly are! :-P

PS: To add insult to injury, he did on the commemoration day of Civil Rights Movement. That was the icing on the cake and the bubbles in the champagne! 3 cheers to Serfdom!!!

[edit on 30-8-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClintK

Originally posted by Mailman
I really love those t-shirts with MLK and BO.. They have been floating around before he was elected. Amazingly since he has been in office, no more powerful speeches and promises that can be slightly compaired to MLK.

I'm sure most people find those t-shirts slightly disturbing but you won't mention that.

And your point is...????

My point was to all the people who are relying on Beck holding a rally at the memorial on 8-28, to find fault. Sure he didn't need to organize this to be bashed by his non supporters, you guys are happy to have extra ammo.

Many people are saying "how could he compare himself to MLK" Thats what I was getting at with the MLK OB T-shirts. So do you think that Obama is as substantial or accomplished as Dr. King? Should they be compaired on a T-shirt?

This argument about Becks idiocy and arrogance always goes both ways no matter who is the target.
At least though beck isnt the "leader" of the free world.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Glenn Beck has revealed himself, on camera, to be a racists. He hates Obama regardless of the facts. He will criticize him solely because he is black, and uses anything and everything against him, out of context and unfairly. He accused Obama of having a deep-seeded hatred for white people... on air. What? So now Beck is a psychiatrist, too, apparently. The guy is a highly intelligent moron, idiot and bigot. Unfortunately, he has found a home in the very partisan FNN.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
For God's Sake man, where does all the Political BS end here. We've got an economy tanking and people are defending politicians with distraction to other events. If this Country was run the way it should be we wouldn't have all the Hannitys, Becks, Palins, and last but not least Chris Matthews. Oh I forgot, there's John Stewart the latest credible news source from the Comedy Channel. What about a Federal Government that hasn't functioned properly in Decades, is pounding on the above mentioned people fixing anything???

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
Glenn Beck has revealed himself, on camera, to be a racists. He hates Obama regardless of the facts. He will criticize him solely because he is black, and uses anything and everything against him, out of context and unfairly. He accused Obama of having a deep-seeded hatred for white people... on air. What? So now Beck is a psychiatrist, too, apparently. The guy is a highly intelligent moron, idiot and bigot. Unfortunately, he has found a home in the very partisan FNN.

No way man. He cleared that all up by grabbing a photo op. of himself hugging and praying with Alveda King. He isn't racist. He cares. He refers to Alveda as "a brave brave woman."

This guy is the phoniest, agenda having, greedy, big mouthed jerkoff in all of American media history. Sorry, but I just cannot understand the sheep not being able to see through this guy. It's extremely alarming to me. This country is seriously mentally disabled. This man single handedly wants to brainwash everyone, and you're letting him.

I don't know anyone else who sees Nazis and communists wherever they go.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by spinalremain]

[edit on 30-8-2010 by spinalremain]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join