It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck is my savior.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Beck is P.T. Barnum.

He is a propagandist and manipulator of facts the likes I have ever seen.

He is ruled by money.

He cares nothing about people. ?As long as a GOP gets in office all bets are off.

He is a born again Mormon and finds Nazi surrealism in his daughter's cereal.

Nazi's are everywhere Beck's world.

He goes into a steak house and there is no threat of food poisoning because he walks with JJesus

This type of evangelistic behavior has been going on for decades

How dare he compare he compare himself to MLK.

You have to ask yourself, does beck really believe that he is on a mission from god.,

He certainly seems to think so.

Glenn Beck is not my God.

The only one in his mind that represents God to the masses is Glenn Beck.

Must be a heavy burden to someone that was married and had an illicit affair with his current wife.

Oh well,. everyone is weak except to the beckman. Do as I say, not at I do.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The main thing I would like to know is why anyone would trust someone on main stream news?

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Or someone who dips their Eucharist into pudding!

Glen Beck and his faithful are the proof that a portion of America is stuck in the 18th century.................and want it to stay that way.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Gleen back is the food to some peoples mind, those ones that need a savior .
People whom wait to be told what to do ! He is a full plate .

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Why is Glenn Beck even being graced with a topic on our website? That is an honor reserved for intelligent humans. Not the missing link.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I had never listened to this guy until recently and I found myself yelling at him and calling him names. He is completely off his rocker. He had a wig on like George Washington, wth is that about?! I can't believe people actually watch him. I had to change the channel it was so bad. He did nothing but yell. I don't even remember why I had that channel on but I couldn't change it fast enough. He should be in a padded room.

I have the news on in the background for entertainment mostly, it's funny to me what they say and what they just skip right over to talk about Lindsey Lohan in rehab or Angelina Jolie. It amazes me that people even watch the news anymore. It's like Hollywood.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
Why is Glenn Beck even being graced with a topic on our website? That is an honor reserved for intelligent humans. Not the missing link.

Ok I just laughed and snorted in my laugh out loud at the last part. Thank You!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
oops another sorry...my computer is acting up

[edit on 8/28/2010 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
oops duplicate...sorry.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by copper5661

Didn't he boil a live frog on one of his shows?

he should have stuck his face in there to try and save it...

ohh..he did....never mind...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Any publicity is good publicity and for this, Glenn Beck thanks you.

Having said that, I personally cannot wait for this guy to end up on a future episode of "Where Are They Now".

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
the real question is why do you people seem so threatened by him if he is all that you call him?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The problem with Beck is that, at least with Limbaugh, you know he is just a circus clown...people take Beck seriously with no digging into the facts...

I told a family member and hard beck supporter that he is making a killing off of this whole persona he has created, getting over 30 million a year with gold sponsors and whatnot...I thought I was gonna get hit...he told me how Beck is a average man just voicing average man concerns...

ya...sure....your average man whom makes 30+ million a year off of fearmongering.

omg, theres a nazi under your bed...buy overpriced gold coins, quick!!!

You know...if this is currently akin to nazi germany as he insists...I think we owe germany a apology...doesn't seem that bad.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlasherOfVeils
the real question is why do you people seem so threatened by him if he is all that you call him?

I dont feel threatened by him, I also didn't feel threatened by Jim Jones...but it was sad when he convinced all those people to drink the kool aid.

link   
reply to post by copper5661

But he's reclaiming the civil rights movement ... next week Sarah Palin is reclaiming the moose conservancy movement.

Stay tuned.

link   
I guess you didn't know he was told to preach the end is coming and the collapse of the dollar was coming. Cut to commercial "BUY GOLDLINE" its all in the business plan.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

The Beckster knows exactly what he is doing. He is not speaking to the masses.

He is talking to people who he deems as good and evil.

He is talking to people who he deems as weak and needs this underhanded behavior system that they are correct and the rest of the world are walking with Satan.

Of course, only beck has the godly ultimate authority to differentiate between the good and the bad.

Pretty simple, walk with me and you will be saved.

Sorry, ten years ago this man was a morning shock jock.

hard to break old habits, he is what he is what he is, A very dangerous mouthpiece to the masses that can't make up their own mind with out spiritual guidance from our savior Glenn, love that green, Beck.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It's funny. I listen to his show just about everyday and got none of those things you speak of for his program. Maybe you guys can tell when those shows come on so I can check it out. I don't remember once him saying buy over priced gold. He actually says that gold isn't right for everybody and that he buys gold the most expensive way. All you guys are doing is distorting facts. Maybe you guys should actually listen to the show and not get talking points from Jon Stewart and Good Morning America.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Wuh? are you serious? How can you watch/listen to him everyday and not know about him sponsoring GOLDLINE? Really? I thought that was common knowledge but maybe he has his fans so brainwashed that they don't even notice...

Nobody's distorting facts. If you really need proof, do the research. It's easy to find his stupidity when looked at "from the outside".

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth

HEY HEY FINDING THE MISSING LINK WOULD BE REALLY IMPORTANT TO HUMANITY OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But in all seriousness screw Beck.

Here is a much better person......

www.thedailyshow.com...

And lets not forget a much more recent one. (I was rofl the whole time. Especially in the beginning!
)

www.thedailyshow.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join