It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Reported Live from California

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
just a question.where is this video from the crash site?how does it take almost 2 weeks to get it posted.seems a bit odd.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
just a question.where is this video from the crash site?how does it take almost 2 weeks to get it posted.seems a bit odd.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Guys, let this thread die, your not doing your cause any good. It is more than obvious that there is NOTHING HERE. Engage your brain, use common sense, reason and logic.....if you don't arrive at this conclusion then I am compelled to say that your are blinded by desire. Plain and simple.

For good reason, there is no video, there is nothing that backs up the FABRICATED account from the IDIOT who decided to light this fire (pun intended)....but I know that the rampant ignorance that plaques ufology allows stupid things like this to grow legs.

When are we going to reverse this shameful trend of ignorance?

[edit on 1-9-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

fair point,well made.i'm new to all this but thought there might be something in this.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by walktallbstrong

The event happened on the 21st. That's not quite two weeks. I posted the url to the latest update and witness documentation yesterday. It brings 3 more witnesses to the table and a better view of what happened that day/night. I'm guessing no one read that part of this "non-event"....

[edit on 9/1/2010 by Neytiri]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
He's being interviewed on the Kevin Smith Show right now:

www.kevinsmithshow.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Another day of nothing. Shocker!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If this is coming from James Gilliand of ECETI it is probably nothing. Gillian is a shamed hoaxer and lunatic. It was probably a plane crash, look at the black grayish smoke. That means JET FUEL!

[edit on 1-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMegaladon
If this is coming from James Gilliand of ECETI it is probably nothing. Gillian is a shamed hoaxer and lunatic. It was probably a plane crash, look at the black grayish smoke. That means JET FUEL!

TheMegaladon.....

How did Gilliland get involved with this?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
If this was a "real" ET UFO that crashed -- Then we'll never know what came about it.

It'll be covered up and just when they think its not covered up enough, they'll cover it up even more.

Such is the life in the whole ET/UFO subject.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Neytiri

Why don't you just tell us what was said? That way we don't have to pay Mr. Smith (ex-international cop extroidinaire) anything. Wouldnt that be nice? I mean, you must have paid to listen to this paywalled drivel. There fore you now own the information in your own head - don't you?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

TheMegaladon.....

How did Gilliland get involved with this?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

It's is on page 1 MMN. I cant believe this has been overlooked.

Originally posted by keithallenlaw

Anyone catch this story? Or has it been posted here and
I just didn't look hard enough? This link came from James
at the Eceti Ranch in Trout Lake Washington. He gets a lot
of UFO sightings up there around Mt Adams. Wondering
if anyone has any verification on this story.

Also, Reported TR-3B (Triangle) Crash Sighting, Witnessed by Family.

Thanks!

www.latest-ufo-sightings.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

Apparently James hoax videos of bugs and birds in night vision is not getting enough attention. So why not call a plane crash a UFO crash lol. It is James Gilliand all right up to his disinformation again.

Another ECETI Hoax

The man is a lunatic, thread for reference

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by theMegaladon

TheMegaladon.....

OK.....I see he provided the link (assumedly to the op?)

However I don't think Gilliland actually has anything directly to do with the story.

To me, that still seems to a hoax by Gonzalez.

Or.....am I being a bit thick!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hmm well i assumed the OP's assumption was accurate? It really does not surprise me anyway. Maybe im wrong.

Black Triangles hmm aren't those ours anyway?

[edit on 2-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Hmm well i assumed the OP's assumption was accurate? It really does not surprise me anyway. Maybe im wrong.

TheMegaladon.....

I'll look at it again.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

TheMegaladon.....

I'll look at it again.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Disregard, does not appear Gilliand is behind this. Perhaps there is more to the story. All we have is pictures of a plume of smoke, and separate footage of what appears to be a TR3B Black Manta?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by keithallenlaw
Anyone catch this story? Or has it been posted here and I just didn't look hard enough? This link came from James at the Eceti Ranch in Trout Lake Washington. He gets a lot of UFO sightings up there around Mt Adams. Wondering if anyone has any verification on this story. Also, Reported TR-3B (Triangle) Crash Sighting, Witnessed by Family.
www.latest-ufo-sightings.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

Keithallenlaw.....

This link came from James at the Eceti Ranch

As per our discussion above.....

I can't see how this is related to Gilliland.

Can you clarify that?

It seems to me the source is Gonzalez.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hmm...I never claimed any truth in James, or his link. I just wanted
to get a conformation on the story from a group who I have recently
come or lead myself to believe, that has some experience and insight
on these type of stories, that's all. My mistake was dragging in my
link source. Doesn't matter really where or who the link came from,
I just wanted to know the validity of it...that's all.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
OH MY! I just read this thread and put 2 and 2 together. I have a place up in the California sierras (about 3 hrs NE of Fresno) and I saw this craft August 22nd. We rarely see airplanes from our place, although we have a 280 degree view off into a canyon, so the sky is huge. I saw this craft and since it had a red blinking light on it I dismissed it as just another aircraft. However, it had multiple lights and was being trailed in the distance by two other obvious airplanes. I even called my husband at the time and told them we have a real abundance of aircraft in the sky this evening. I can't believe I saw this thing!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Not trying to be an a## here but if you don't want to see or read anything about this why keep coming back and posting? This is just a question and it is not a personal attack or bash of anykind,so please do not think it is.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join